Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

103 | Hudsonville, MI

103 Reviews for Wendi Curtis Photography

Danelle · Married on 10/02/2010

Wendi did an amazing job! She is reasonably priced, flexible and had good ideas for location and pictures. We had her do our engagement and wedding photos and they all turned out really good! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Chandra · Married on 05/28/2011

3.5
      3.5

We had a great experience with Wendi Curtis Photography. We were very thrilled with the end product of our photos. We HIGHLY suggest Wendi Curtis Photography for any occasion.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

3.2
      3.0
      1.0

Pine Lake Country Club July 2018 Wedding

Leading up to our wedding Wendy was fantastic however I was disappointed on the day. Wendy and her team were supposed to ride with us on the party bus to our venue but she let me know the day of she was driving separately. Turns out a half hour after I was supposed to have my dress on we called her to figure out where she was. We all assumed she was downstairs taking pictures of the venue but she was at a different country club. My girls did the best they could taking pictures of me putting my dress on with my mom. It made me unnecessarily stressed and behind on my timeline by close to an hour. We also never received an apology or any consideration for the mistake. I was disappointed that my family pictures were not great. It was disorganized getting people together and remembering who was supposed to be in which picture. We were able to get some great shots but we are missing many moments that were must haves during our meetings before the wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Hi Sarah!

I want to apologize again for the delay in schedule due to the confusion of ceremony location. The wedding day timeline we worked out allowed for plenty of time to cover any delays, but I am sorry you felt pressured to put on your dress before I arrived.

I completely agree that the family photos were stressful! I am usually known for fast and effective family photo sessions. Unfortunately this was not the case as I was trying to accommodate family members adding many different poses that were not on our original list making it feel disorganized.

Also, you still have the free Photoshop retouching available that I added to compensate for the delay. I'd be happy to get that done for you, feel free to email me the image numbers of those you need retouched. Here is link to your gallery: https://wendicurtisphotography.shootproof.com/gallery/7195639

XOXO