Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

Wendi Curtis Photography 4
Wendi Curtis Photography 5
Wendi Curtis Photography 6

Rachel · Married on 06/15/1985

Wendi Curtis is an amazing photographer! She was extremely friendly and helpful when I sat down with her to plan out what kind of pictures I wanted for my wedding, and she always returned my phone calls quickly. The day of the wedding I actually got compliments on how personable she was, and how good she was at making everyone relaxed. The photos are incredible, and her prices are beyond fair. She finished the pictures and had them shipped to me less than 2 months after the wedding was over, and even after I received the pictures she was helpful. A friend of mine emailed me to say that she thought Wendi had taken a few pictures of she and her boyfriend at the wedding, and was there anyway I could get them for her - I emailed Wendi and she found 3 pictures, which she promptly emailed me, for free! I think she's just great, if you go with her, you won't be sorry.

Sent on 12/01/2007

Angie · Married on 12/01/2012

Wendi was great with our large Wedding party. She was quick, fun, and professional. She has exceptional experience and it shows in her ability to capture memories without being overbearing. It also was great getting our pictures back within a month!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jill · Married on 07/21/2012

Wendi did such a great job photographing our wedding. She was punctual and very professional. We had a lot of extra time in between our ceremony and reception so we had a chance to take some fun photos. Wendi was great at coming up with some fun ideas and silly poses to do with our wedding party. The wedding book we purchased was full of the best photos she took of the key moments of the day (i.e. exchanging of rings, our first dance, father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.). I would highly recommend her to any of my family/friends.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Nancy · Married on 12/31/2011

I looked at many photographer's websites when seeking a photographer for our wedding. I wasn't sure what I was looking for but I wasn't finding it until I saw Wendi's site. Then I saw the feature that was missing from all the others - the people in the photos all looked so relaxed and like they were having so much fun. That's what made me choose Wendi. We worked with her not only for our wedding but also for another family party and we came away with wonderful memories captured in our pictures. Wendi is great to work with, fast and efficient, and fun! We were thrilled with the photos from both events.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Wendi did our engagement photos and they turned out wonderful! She was so helpful and made us feel at ease. Can't wait to have her photograph our wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Wendi's services were very much appreciated the day of our wedding. She was enjoyable to work with and listened. She is flexible and wants your pictures to turn out the way you want them to. She is enthusiastic and is genuinely excited to be working with you for your wedding day.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Danelle · Married on 10/02/2010

Wendi did an amazing job! She is reasonably priced, flexible and had good ideas for location and pictures. We had her do our engagement and wedding photos and they all turned out really good! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Chandra · Married on 05/28/2011

3.5
      3.5

We had a great experience with Wendi Curtis Photography. We were very thrilled with the end product of our photos. We HIGHLY suggest Wendi Curtis Photography for any occasion.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

3.2
      3.0
      1.0

Pine Lake Country Club July 2018 Wedding

Leading up to our wedding Wendy was fantastic however I was disappointed on the day. Wendy and her team were supposed to ride with us on the party bus to our venue but she let me know the day of she was driving separately. Turns out a half hour after I was supposed to have my dress on we called her to figure out where she was. We all assumed she was downstairs taking pictures of the venue but she was at a different country club. My girls did the best they could taking pictures of me putting my dress on with my mom. It made me unnecessarily stressed and behind on my timeline by close to an hour. We also never received an apology or any consideration for the mistake. I was disappointed that my family pictures were not great. It was disorganized getting people together and remembering who was supposed to be in which picture. We were able to get some great shots but we are missing many moments that were must haves during our meetings before the wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Hi Sarah!

I want to apologize again for the delay in schedule due to the confusion of ceremony location. The wedding day timeline we worked out allowed for plenty of time to cover any delays, but I am sorry you felt pressured to put on your dress before I arrived.

I completely agree that the family photos were stressful! I am usually known for fast and effective family photo sessions. Unfortunately this was not the case as I was trying to accommodate family members adding many different poses that were not on our original list making it feel disorganized.

Also, you still have the free Photoshop retouching available that I added to compensate for the delay. I'd be happy to get that done for you, feel free to email me the image numbers of those you need retouched. Here is link to your gallery: https://wendicurtisphotography.shootproof.com/gallery/7195639

XOXO