Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

Wendi Curtis Photography 5
  • Collin

Collin Orchard · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Wedding Photography

She did an awesome job on our engagement and wedding photos. Wendi came up with amazing ideas while working with our ideas as well. She did an amazing job working with my videogrpaher as well. You would be so lucky to have her. Thank you so much Wendi for such an amazing job.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Daryl

Daryl Cessna Larsen · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Excellent professional wedding photographer

Wendi Curtis was an excellent photographer for our daughter and son in laws wedding. We had a winter wedding and she was so efficient and talented to get all the best shots outdoors in a winter wonderland. We couldn't be happier with the photos. Wendi was professional, upbeat and timely on both the wedding day and with photos we purchased. We highly recommend her.

Wendi Curtis Photography 6
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel S Orchard · Getting married on 04/07/2020

Her photos say it all!!!

We chose Wendi because of her experience of doing weddings. She is very professional in everything she does. She spent countless time on the phone because my son and daughter in law to be live in Maryland and Wendi wanted to make sure she got their wishes. She visited the venue to make sure she could capture the best photos that would also bring the beauty of nature into them. We were very pleased with her staff and those memories are beautifully captured to enjoy for a lifetime. Thank you Wendi Curtis and your staff.

Wendi Curtis Photography 7
    Wendi Curtis Photography 8
    Sent on 11/02/2019

Kimmy Schumacher · Married on 11/22/2019

Our wedding was perfect!

Wendi was so great to work with! She was flexible with our funky schedule and her 8 hour package was perfect for our needs. She was affordable too which was what we needed. Her work is incredible. We are very pleased with all of those memories she captured! My husband and I have already recommended her to a few of our family and friends that are engaged.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Jamie · Married on 08/24/2019

Wendi is Wonderful!

I cannot say enough good things about Wendi! She is a true pro in every sense of the word. She took the time to ask questions and get to know us and get a feel for what we wanted for our photos. She did an amazing job on our engagement photos, even travelling into Chicago and spending time going to all the locations we wanted and were special to us. Even after getting food poisoning the night before our wedding, she showed up on our wedding day with a smile on her face and ready to go, she didn't skip a beat. We had a preview of about 60-70 photos on FB within 2 days of our wedding, and had all photos in a month. If I had to do it all again, I would choose her everytime! My best friend and sister in law is also using her!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding photos

Wendi was amazing to work with! She really captured our special day! It is so hard to choose our favorite photo ◡̈

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • User3459853 · Recently married

Wendy and her associate were fabulous - attentive to detail and discreet during the ceremony. She is a pro! She kept things moving with the wedding party location photos, she showed creativity, and she stuck around to the very end of the reception for our sparkler send off-- completely willing to provide this extra service. We felt her pricing was competitive, her work is always lovely, and we are so glad we partnered with Wendi for the best day ever!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Sarah J Hinsberg · Married on 07/12/2019

amazing experience overall

We loved working with Wendi! The photos turned out so beautiful and we knew they would right away. She made us instantly comfortable and captured us so well as a couple and we were so grateful. Another positive with Wendi is that she is extremely efficient and helps you with your timeline. Our day went so smoothly and no time was wasted. We highly recommend Wendi!

Wendi Curtis Photography 9
    Wendi Curtis Photography 10
    Wendi Curtis Photography 11
    Wendi Curtis Photography 12
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Teresa · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Experience!

We have Wendi for our wedding in June, and it was an amazing experience! We first met with her months before, and she was all prepared and organized. She knows exactly what kind of information she needs from us. She was super nice and helpful to the point that she offered herself as a wedding planner too! Wendi is absolutely easy to work with! Even better, we got the sneak peek within a day! You definitely can trust Wendi, and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Megan Rookus · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Photography

I highly recommend Wendi! She is extremely easy to interact with and flexible if you live on a tight schedule. I really appreciated her experience and knowledge related to weddings and found her extremely helpful in planning the details of my perfect wedding! She was able to be assertive with my wild family to keep things flowing yet also so fun to make everyone smile for the camera! We did not have a videographer for our wedding and I don’t regret that choice as Wendi provided me with a wide variety of beautiful images from our special day. She is very creative to stage photos but I am so pleased with the amount of natural in the moment images that were captured as well. Also, my sneak peak photos were posted within 2 days after our wedding and I received access to all my photos within one month.

Wendi Curtis Photography 13
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Wendi Curtis did our wedding in March - it was 30 degree day during the polar vortex. It was absolutely freezing and she was INCREDIBLE!! She found beautiful photo spots for us and our very large party. My husband and I had a wedding party of 20 people and she was so good with arranging all of us, and wasting no time. She kept track of the shecedule and stuck to it - so I did not have to check (stress over) the time.
    Wendi Curtis photographed my wedding, as well as my 3 sisters. She has done multiple family photo sessions with my large family in all seasons of the year and has done an amazing job.
    When I post our wedding photos online - many people ask who our photographer was - we are proud to say: WENDI CURTIS is the one to go to!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Deb · Married on 12/31/2018

Wendi was the photographer for my son's wedding. She does a fantastic job of capturing your special day with photos. Very friendly, organized, and professional. Wish I would have know about her sooner so I could have hired her for my daughter's wedding as well. You won't be sorry when you hire Wendi for your special event.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Deb!! I loved photographing your son's wedding!!

catherine · Married on 09/15/2018

I love the way my photos look and me and my bridal party had so much fun doing the pictures. Wendi is energetic, creative, and great personality. We were laughing so hard you could see everyone's personality in the photos instead of stiff posed looks, which is incredibly hard to do. Thanks Wendi I enjoyed every min. :)

Sent on 10/25/2012

Catherine!

You guys were a blast!! I was laughing so hard too!!! So happy you enjoyed your wedding day!!

I wish you guys all the happiness!!

Aaron · Married on 06/08/2018

Wendi was incredible! Very professional and fun! Knew all the right angles, best lighting, best background, etc, etc. Everyone had fun with Wendi and the pictures were beautiful! Highly, highly recommend!!
    Thanks again, Aaron & Angie

Sent on 08/22/2018

Thanks Aaron and Angie!
    I am so happy to be able to document the beginning of your beautiful life together!! I wish you all the happiness!!

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

Wendi and her assistant were incredibly attuned to capturing our all of the best shots of the day. She came prepared with a list of must have photos and made good use of the time in between to get great candids of us with friends and family. Professional, hight quality, and reasonably priced! Would hire her again!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Allison! I am happy that we were able to capture the beautiful moments of your wedding day ~ not to mention those amazing dance moves at the reception!

Thanks for choosing me!

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Wendi did an amazing job on our May wedding! She was fantastic to work with and was SO helpful during the planning process. She guided us through the day and helped us with the timeline, which was so awesome sine we had never planned a wedding before. She was receptive to our vision but also honest with us about what would not work. She was great at getting the everyones attention in a professional and upbeat way so we could get the photos we wanted. At one point after the ceremony we had taken too much time talking with guests and I decided we should forget going to one of the other locations for pictures. Wendi reminded me how much I had wanted to get to that location and reassured me that we would be fine with time and that she could quickly get a few shots and not make us late to the reception. I am so happy she did because the pictures turned out great and we had more than enough time. We highly recommend Wendi! My only regret is not having her take engagement photos for us, we decided not to do them at all. After seeing our wedding photos I wish we had!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Hey Megan!

Thanks so much for this complimentary review! I am so glad you pushed thru and opted for the photos even though you were starting to feel the time crunch! I wish we could have done an engagement session too! You guys are gorgeous and fabulous to work with!

I wish you all the best!!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Wendi! She was very responsive and helpful with ideas and suggestions during the planning process. We also really loved that all of her various packages included a photo book of some sort. She was also very efficient during our big day and kept us on schedule even when the rest of us had our heads in the clouds. Thanks, Wendi!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Hey Katie!
    Thanks for the kind words! I hope you will cherish your album for many years! Your wedding day was flawless and you guys were amazing to work with! Loved all the beautiful music at your ceremony!

I wish you guys all the best!!

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2017

The best photographer! It was the rainiest day of the year and Wendi pulled off the best photos I could ever imagine!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Hey Suzanne!

YOU were amazing! I loved your positive attitude, kind spirit and flexibility even though your dream day was getting rained out! It was a true joy documenting your wedding day!

I wish you all the happiness ~ and you should have the BEST of luck with all that rain on your wedding day! lol

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

We had the best time working with Wendi! Every time I talked with her on the phone I would hang up with the biggest smile on my face. With all the stress of planning, she really put me at ease and was so helpful with setting up a game plan and timeline for our pictures! We didn't want to spend hours and hours taking pictures and wanted to have a lot of fun during them, with Wendi we got so many great shots and had a blast. My husband hates getting his picture taken and he even had a good time, and is still singing Wendi's praises. We both highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Hey Emily!

I have the biggest smile on my face reading your kind words! I am so glad to help reduce the stress of your wedding day planning and keep your hubby smiling even though photos are not his fav!

I wish you guys all the best!

Lynn · Married on 09/09/2017

Wendi and her assistant were very creative and organized. She stuck to the timeline she created for us and had us to the church on time. Many unique ideas for locations on the farm where we were shooting. Spent all day making us feel like valued customers. Very accommodating with moving locations for different shots. Did a great job with the bubble blowing at the end. Could not be happier with our choice and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Hi Lynn!!

Thanks for the kind review! Wow!! That farm was SO fun to photograph at! The bridesmaids holding baby pigs as bouquets will go down as one of my all time favorite wedding day memories!

Loved working with you guys!!

Sta · Married on 08/26/2017

Wendi made the day run smoothly! She found some awesome locations and captured beautiful pictures. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Stacie! I loved photographing your wedding day!

Sam · Married on 08/19/2017

Wendi was a blessing to work with. At our first meeting, she helped me plan out my entire day hour by hour, which was such a stress relief! She took your requests for specific photographs into consideration, but also knew little details that would compliment you. Such a joy!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Thanks Sam!!

You were a gorgeous bride inside and out! I am happy to help relieve the stress of the wedding day so you enjoy your day!

Best wishes!!

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't say enough good things about Wendi. Her pictures of our wedding weekend blew us away and we're so grateful that she was able to capture exactly what we were feeling during the wedding. She's hilarious and knows how to make everyone smile. She has a great eye for interesting angles and can find beautiful backdrops in any location. She went out of her way to photograph moments we weren't expecting and was very flexible with her time. She flew across the country for our wedding and working with her to coordinate travel was easy. We'd book her a thousand times over.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind review! I loved being a part of your wedding festivities! I wish you all the happiness!! =)

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2017

Wendi was great to work with! She was extremely helpful in the planning process and had good ideas to make our day flow and be stress-free. We used Wendi for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and it was fun to be able to combine our vision with her experience. She captured our emotion and candid shots perfectly to help us remember all of the little things from our wedding day. We have so many fantastic pictures from our wedding that it's hard to choose a favorite! Every time I look through the complete album, I seem to fall in love with a new one. It was evident that Wendi cares about her clients and couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding photography! Thanks, Wendi!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hi Caroline!

Thanks for this heartwarming review! I DO really care about my clients and it makes me happy to hear that you can feel it! Thanks also for sending your friends to me for wedding photos! It is an honor!

I wish you all the best!

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

Wendi was wonderful!! She has been the photographer for several of my siblings’ weddings and she always delivers! She is so fun to work with and makes sure you get all the photo shots that you want on your big day. We will cherish our wedding photos for years to come. :) If you’re looking for a photographer that has a ton of professional experience, is super fun to work with, and is super talented, Wendi is your person!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Natalie!! I loved photographing your (and your siblings!) wedding day!!