Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

82 | Grand Rapids, MI

82 Reviews for Wendi Curtis Photography

82 Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

Deb · Getting married on 12/31/2018

Wendi was the photographer for my son's wedding. She does a fantastic job of capturing your special day with photos. Very friendly, organized, and professional. Wish I would have know about her sooner so I could have hired her for my daughter's wedding as well. You won't be sorry when you hire Wendi for your special event.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Deb!! I loved photographing your son's wedding!!

catherine · Married on 09/15/2018

I love the way my photos look and me and my bridal party had so much fun doing the pictures. Wendi is energetic, creative, and great personality. We were laughing so hard you could see everyone's personality in the photos instead of stiff posed looks, which is incredibly hard to do. Thanks Wendi I enjoyed every min. :)

Aaron · Married on 06/08/2018

Wendi was incredible! Very professional and fun! Knew all the right angles, best lighting, best background, etc, etc. Everyone had fun with Wendi and the pictures were beautiful! Highly, highly recommend!!
    Thanks again, Aaron & Angie

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

Wendi and her assistant were incredibly attuned to capturing our all of the best shots of the day. She came prepared with a list of must have photos and made good use of the time in between to get great candids of us with friends and family. Professional, hight quality, and reasonably priced! Would hire her again!

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Wendi did an amazing job on our May wedding! She was fantastic to work with and was SO helpful during the planning process. She guided us through the day and helped us with the timeline, which was so awesome sine we had never planned a wedding before. She was receptive to our vision but also honest with us about what would not work. She was great at getting the everyones attention in a professional and upbeat way so we could get the photos we wanted. At one point after the ceremony we had taken too much time talking with guests and I decided we should forget going to one of the other locations for pictures. Wendi reminded me how much I had wanted to get to that location and reassured me that we would be fine with time and that she could quickly get a few shots and not make us late to the reception. I am so happy she did because the pictures turned out great and we had more than enough time. We highly recommend Wendi! My only regret is not having her take engagement photos for us, we decided not to do them at all. After seeing our wedding photos I wish we had!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Wendi! She was very responsive and helpful with ideas and suggestions during the planning process. We also really loved that all of her various packages included a photo book of some sort. She was also very efficient during our big day and kept us on schedule even when the rest of us had our heads in the clouds. Thanks, Wendi!

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2017

The best photographer! It was the rainiest day of the year and Wendi pulled off the best photos I could ever imagine!

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

We had the best time working with Wendi! Every time I talked with her on the phone I would hang up with the biggest smile on my face. With all the stress of planning, she really put me at ease and was so helpful with setting up a game plan and timeline for our pictures! We didn't want to spend hours and hours taking pictures and wanted to have a lot of fun during them, with Wendi we got so many great shots and had a blast. My husband hates getting his picture taken and he even had a good time, and is still singing Wendi's praises. We both highly recommend her!

Lynn · Married on 09/09/2017

Wendi and her assistant were very creative and organized. She stuck to the timeline she created for us and had us to the church on time. Many unique ideas for locations on the farm where we were shooting. Spent all day making us feel like valued customers. Very accommodating with moving locations for different shots. Did a great job with the bubble blowing at the end. Could not be happier with our choice and would definitely recommend her.

Sta · Married on 08/26/2017

Wendi made the day run smoothly! She found some awesome locations and captured beautiful pictures. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Stacie! I loved photographing your wedding day!

Sam · Married on 08/19/2017

Wendi was a blessing to work with. At our first meeting, she helped me plan out my entire day hour by hour, which was such a stress relief! She took your requests for specific photographs into consideration, but also knew little details that would compliment you. Such a joy!

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't say enough good things about Wendi. Her pictures of our wedding weekend blew us away and we're so grateful that she was able to capture exactly what we were feeling during the wedding. She's hilarious and knows how to make everyone smile. She has a great eye for interesting angles and can find beautiful backdrops in any location. She went out of her way to photograph moments we weren't expecting and was very flexible with her time. She flew across the country for our wedding and working with her to coordinate travel was easy. We'd book her a thousand times over.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind review! I loved being a part of your wedding festivities! I wish you all the happiness!! =)

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2017

Wendi was great to work with! She was extremely helpful in the planning process and had good ideas to make our day flow and be stress-free. We used Wendi for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and it was fun to be able to combine our vision with her experience. She captured our emotion and candid shots perfectly to help us remember all of the little things from our wedding day. We have so many fantastic pictures from our wedding that it's hard to choose a favorite! Every time I look through the complete album, I seem to fall in love with a new one. It was evident that Wendi cares about her clients and couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding photography! Thanks, Wendi!

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

Wendi was wonderful!! She has been the photographer for several of my siblings’ weddings and she always delivers! She is so fun to work with and makes sure you get all the photo shots that you want on your big day. We will cherish our wedding photos for years to come. :) If you’re looking for a photographer that has a ton of professional experience, is super fun to work with, and is super talented, Wendi is your person!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Natalie!! I loved photographing your (and your siblings!) wedding day!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Wendi took so many great candid shots of our wedding. While the day was just what we both wanted, it is wonderful to have so many amazing photos to look back and cherish!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thank Jennifer! Your day was beautiful and so full of lovely moments!

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do I begin? My husband and I originally met Wendi at a close friend of ours' wedding. She was sly enough to hand my then-boyfriend her business card, and she was one of the first photographers I reached out to a year later when we were (finally) engaged. Wendi's pure excitement and expertise outshone all other responses I received, and combined with her stellar portfolio, I knew that she was the best photographer for us. For a couple planning a wedding in Michigan while living on the East Coast, Wendi made it so easy for us by providing her tips, tricks and timeline recommendations so that our wedding day would run as smooth as possible. Soon after booking Wendi, she asked if we would be interested in doing an engagement shoot in NYC while she was there on vacation. We were completely floored by the offer (Wendi may be the only person I know who didn't mind working on a vacation!), and we are SO glad we accepted it! We have iconic NYC settings and memories for us to look back on, and it was a great way to loosen up and get to know her and her photography style. Not only that, but Wendi made us a GORGEOUS guest sign-in book out of our photos that we still get compliments on. On our wedding day, Wendi was early, calm, made us feel comfortable, went with the flow, kept our groomsmen and bridesmaids in order and captured everything perfectly. Not a week goes by without me looking at our keepsake book, scrolling through our online gallery and reliving all of the amazing memories that she was able to capture. I highly recommend Wendi to anyone planning an engagement, wedding or anniversary shoot. Thank you so much, Wendi!!! <3

Wendi Curtis Photography 1
    Wendi Curtis Photography 2

Tina · Married on 05/28/2017

Wendi was amazing to work with from our engagement session all the way to getting our final photos. She is so easy going and made us feel so comfortable during the whole process. She is a true professional and knows her stuff! She has such a unique eye for capturing beautiful pictures and her pictures are breathtaking. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Tina! I loved photographing your wedding!!

Anne · Married on 05/27/2017

Wendi was exceptional in every aspect. She was fun to work with, she has a great personality. All our guests loved working with her. She was very creative and flexible. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to get all the shots we wanted and many many more. She didn't miss a moment! The pictures are beautiful and there are so many of them. Wendi posted some preliminary pictures on FB right away and they were just stunning! I highly recommend Wendi Curtis and have been touting her services to everyone I know. There is no need to look any further for your photographer. I promise, you won't be disappointed!!!
    Mother of the Bride

Anna · Married on 04/07/2017

Thanks again for providing a first class service. With one of the biggest days of our lives and such a huge action packed event, we feared that we would not be able to stop and take it all in and the day would soon fade from our memories. However you’ve truly captured the essence of our day providing us with so many wonderful images.” THANK YOU SO MUCH!! we had fun the entire time!! the images turned out so well !!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Anna!! I loved photographing your wedding!!! =)

jilaine · Married on 01/07/2017

Wendi was a very professional, easy going,patient, energetic photographer that worked with us on our wedding day. Her packages are reasonable and affordable.She customized our wedding package to fit our needs. SHe captured every moment of our day and took all the pictures we wanted. We asked for a few "posed" shots and the rest "candid" and thats what she did. Our wedding book was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend her for weddings.

Shea · Married on 12/08/2016

Wendi! I just can't tell you how blown away we all are by these pictures. I am so thankful we ran into you at the Grand Haven wedding walk. You will forever be in my heart for capturing all these beautiful moments. As you know, we were going to do Justice of the Peace but we wanted beautiful wedding pictures for our daughter and us to look back on. I couldn't be more proud of these. Your turn around time on the sneak peak of our pictures blew us away!! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!

Shea, Justin & Athena Richards

Kristi · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I loved having Wendi apart of our day to document each special moment that goes by so quickly! She is so fun, outgoing, and gets the job done efficiently so you can enjoy your day to the fullest. You will love having her apart of your day!

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Wendi was very professional and gave us great photos to look back at in a timely manner! I knew I wanted to have her be my photographer as soon as I saw the pictures she took of my friend in college at her wedding! And I sought her out 5 years later! I was not disappointed. We love our photos and would recommend her to anyone!

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2016

Amazing Amazing Amazing! I cannot thank Wendi enough for her incredible pictures. We had Wendi for our engagement session and wedding day. Her pictures are stunning. She interacts with the bridal group and makes everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. She sees the image that she wants in her mind, and then places you in the perfect position to get the picture and it turns out beautiful. Her eye for a great photo is fantastic! She captured the emotions in every moment, which was something that was very important to me. Her portfolio of brides speaks for itself. I could not any more pleased with her work.
    Wendi replies to emails the same day. She will answer your questions, over and over again, to make you feel comfortable about the big day. My husband and I went to Wendi's house and sat in her office for TWO HOURS talking about the layout of our wedding day. Wendi went over every little detail, and didn't make us feel ridiculous for spending so much time planning out the day. She took the stress off my shoulders because she was so well organized and prepared.
    Wendi is worth every penny that she asks for her photography. After personally working with her, I think her prices are beyond reasonable. Wedding photos last a life time, don't cheap yourself out of those memories. Wendi worked with us: 1 hour meet/greet to sign with her for the wedding, 1 hour engagement session discussion, 2 hour outdoor engagement session, 2 hour wedding day layout in her home, and 12 hour wedding day coverage. Wendi poured hours and hours into our wedding... for a price that is unbeatable.

We are so thankful for our time with Wendi. We truly believe that she captured our wedding perfectly, and wouldn't change a thing. If you are looking for a photographer that will give you individual attention, make you feel secure about your wedding, and take stunning photos, Wendi will go above and beyond for you. She's amazing!

Sherry · Married on 12/31/2015

Amazing photography team! As mother of the bride I supported my daughter's choice of photographer and I'm so glad she chose Wendi! She came to Saginaw from Grand Rapids several hours early to be there in case of bad weather on wedding day, 12-31-15.
    She and her assistant were professional, gracious and took absolutely stunning pictures. Wendi was easy to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for the wedding! I would highly recommend her!