21 Reviews for Wen McNally Photography + Videography

Digital Files (7)
High-Res Images (6)
19 Wen McNally Photography + Videography Reviews

Wen did a phenomenal job capturing my Son's surprise engagement and family pictures while on vacation to Tybee Island, GA!! She arranged everything where the light of the day would be perfect and found us an excellent location! The pictures are excellent and she was so amazing to work with!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our pictures came out beautiful. Wen was very nice and we have loved sharing our photos with our family and friends. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

I had scheduled a beach family session with Wen Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately the weather was rainy, rainy, rainy. Wen rescheduled 3 different times trying to get in our session. At last the sun came out and we all ran to the beach for the most beautiful pictures of my family. Wen had several other family sessions as well as weddings that weekend. She made me feel like I was her only session. She communicated everyday. I am extremely happy with her professionalism and I LOVE my pictures!

Profile Picture Lynda, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wen was fantastic. She showed up early to get pictures of the scenery and got the most amazing pictures. She was able to get all the most important pictures easily.

Profile Picture Keri, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wen and Sean did an amazing job. We didn't have to worry about a thing. They captured everything without stressing us out. We recommend them 100%

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

We had our wedding on Tybee Island! I was a little unsure about only an hours for pictures, I was wrong! Wen McNally took care of us in under and hour! Not only did she know all the great locations on the beach, but she also got us in a bouncy house, one of our favorite pics. She is very professional & friendly!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wen was great to work with for our multigenerational family photo while at Tybee Island. She knew the perfect locations and was accommodating of our requests. We had the photos within a week and now have photos we will treasure forever.

Profile Picture User5395065, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wen was very nice, friendly and willing to listen to our request. She responded quickly to my emails and was very helpful.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wen did an exceptional job for our wedding. We had to move up our service 30 minutes and Wen accommodated us with no problem. Our pictures turned out great.

Profile Picture Robin, 7/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

For anyone staying at the Beachview, she's the house photographer. Use her. She knows the place and knows what looks good. If you only booked the one hour elopement package, pay her for the extra hour ahead of time for all the "bride getting ready" pictures. Brides love that. Mine did. Her mom did too. Makes great scrapbook filler.

If you AREN'T staying at the Beachview, use her anyway. She's pretty ****ed good. She took my notoriously fussy wife who is her own worst critic and handed her pics that made her instead say "Wow! I looked amazing!" And really, no matter how many times you're getting married (this was a second for each of us), that is totally worth it.

Profile Picture Daniel , 6/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Wen captured many moments that I missed throughout the evening, it was awesome looking at all the pictures and reliving the night. Wen was very professional, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Wen!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We appreciated Wen and Sean's professionalism, flexibility and quality service delivery. The pictures and video were beautiful and highlighted different aspects of the wedding celebration. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wen did an amazing job capturing our special day. Her and her husband were on time and very professional and enjoyable. I wasn't too decisive on the kind of portraits I wanted but they were able to make great suggestions and fully capture the day. All of guest were also extremely impressed with the quality of the pictures and video. I would definitely reccomend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Leeanne, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wen McNally is a wonderful, compassionate woman who see's things through her camera lens that captures such perfect pure moments. Jessie and Keith Martin's wedding was April 25, 2015 at Bryson Hall. Wen arrived and from the beginning, through questionable weather kept cool and worked her magic. We saw a sneak peek a few days after the wedding and were thrilled beyond words and Sunday night, WOW, the full package was available for viewing and we are all speechless. They are absolutely stunning. The after pictures were great! Thank you Wen for all your creativity and magic.

Profile Picture Reggie, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Wen for our photographer for our wedding and she was great! So easy to work with and easy going ! she spent the whole day with us and was excited and happy right along with us! The pictures turned out amazing and were available only a few weeks after wedding which was so great because we could not wait to see them ! I highly recommend working with Wen !!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We actually had a bad accident with a bridge, sailboat, power lines, and a shut down bridge that delayed our wedding (thank goodness no one was hurt) and I'm so glad we had Wen and Sean there to catch every perfectly imperfect moment. They were very kind, professional, extremely talented, and calm during the chaos. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and the video was perfect. We highly recommend them for any photography and videography needs.

Profile Picture Whitney, 2/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Not only has Wen been voted South magazine's 2014 best photographer, she is such a joy to work with. We tied the knot on April 5, 2014 and already have teasers posted and its only 2 days later. If you are looking to get married on Tybee Island and need a photographer, Wen is your girl. She will help make your dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wen was amazing! Our pictures were beautiful and she made everything fun and easy!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

I had the most beautiful and creative wedding photos and video done by Wen and Sean McNally just a little over 2 years ago. They are such a dynamic duo with the photography and videography all wrapped together. Wen has such a keen eye and has the ability to capture moments you never though possible. If you are looking for fun, flexible, professional and top of the line creative Wen Photography is the only way to go for your wedding. Thank you for making our day so special you have been photographing me for years and there was no one else who would have been able to capture my day like you!

Profile Picture SELENA, 3/8/14, 1 Review