Wen McNally Photography Reviews

21 | Tybee Island, GA

21 Reviews for Wen McNally Photography

21 Wen McNally Photography Reviews

Kristi · Married on 07/15/2017

Wen did a phenomenal job capturing my Son's surprise engagement and family pictures while on vacation to Tybee Island, GA!! She arranged everything where the light of the day would be perfect and found us an excellent location! The pictures are excellent and she was so amazing to work with!! Highly recommend!!

Stacey · Married on 06/24/2016

Our pictures came out beautiful. Wen was very nice and we have loved sharing our photos with our family and friends. Thank you so much!

Lynda · Married on 05/30/2016

I had scheduled a beach family session with Wen Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately the weather was rainy, rainy, rainy. Wen rescheduled 3 different times trying to get in our session. At last the sun came out and we all ran to the beach for the most beautiful pictures of my family. Wen had several other family sessions as well as weddings that weekend. She made me feel like I was her only session. She communicated everyday. I am extremely happy with her professionalism and I LOVE my pictures!

Keri · Married on 12/04/2015

Wen was fantastic. She showed up early to get pictures of the scenery and got the most amazing pictures. She was able to get all the most important pictures easily.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Wen McNally Photography's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review for me Keri! Hope to see you and Mike in Savannah soon!

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Wen and Sean did an amazing job. We didn't have to worry about a thing. They captured everything without stressing us out. We recommend them 100%

Wen McNally Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Jessica! We really appreciate it.

Alicia · Married on 09/19/2015

We had our wedding on Tybee Island! I was a little unsure about only an hours for pictures, I was wrong! Wen McNally took care of us in under and hour! Not only did she know all the great locations on the beach, but she also got us in a bouncy house, one of our favorite pics. She is very professional & friendly!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Wen McNally Photography's reply:

Alicia, Thank you for the review. You wedding will go down as a fun one to remember for me! How fun that we had a bouncy house that day!

Wen was great to work with for our multigenerational family photo while at Tybee Island. She knew the perfect locations and was accommodating of our requests. We had the photos within a week and now have photos we will treasure forever.

Carol · Married on 07/09/2015

Wen was very nice, friendly and willing to listen to our request. She responded quickly to my emails and was very helpful.

Robin · Married on 07/02/2015

Wen did an exceptional job for our wedding. We had to move up our service 30 minutes and Wen accommodated us with no problem. Our pictures turned out great.

Wen McNally Photography's reply:

Sometimes the weather can be unpredictable for weddings on the beach, another benefit to living here as we can usually shift our times to accommodate. I remember how beautiful your day was, before the storm rolled in. So glad we got the good shots when we did!

Daniel · Married on 06/24/2015

For anyone staying at the Beachview, she's the house photographer. Use her. She knows the place and knows what looks good. If you only booked the one hour elopement package, pay her for the extra hour ahead of time for all the "bride getting ready" pictures. Brides love that. Mine did. Her mom did too. Makes great scrapbook filler.

If you AREN'T staying at the Beachview, use her anyway. She's pretty ****ed good. She took my notoriously fussy wife who is her own worst critic and handed her pics that made her instead say "Wow! I looked amazing!" And really, no matter how many times you're getting married (this was a second for each of us), that is totally worth it.

Carly · Married on 06/06/2015

Wen captured many moments that I missed throughout the evening, it was awesome looking at all the pictures and reliving the night. Wen was very professional, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Wen!!!

Angela · Married on 05/23/2015

We appreciated Wen and Sean's professionalism, flexibility and quality service delivery. The pictures and video were beautiful and highlighted different aspects of the wedding celebration. Thanks for everything!

Leeanne · Married on 05/16/2015

Wen did an amazing job capturing our special day. Her and her husband were on time and very professional and enjoyable. I wasn't too decisive on the kind of portraits I wanted but they were able to make great suggestions and fully capture the day. All of guest were also extremely impressed with the quality of the pictures and video. I would definitely reccomend them to anyone.

Reggie · Married on 04/25/2015

Wen McNally is a wonderful, compassionate woman who see's things through her camera lens that captures such perfect pure moments. Jessie and Keith Martin's wedding was April 25, 2015 at Bryson Hall. Wen arrived and from the beginning, through questionable weather kept cool and worked her magic. We saw a sneak peek a few days after the wedding and were thrilled beyond words and Sunday night, WOW, the full package was available for viewing and we are all speechless. They are absolutely stunning. The after pictures were great! Thank you Wen for all your creativity and magic.

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

We hired Wen for our photographer for our wedding and she was great! So easy to work with and easy going ! she spent the whole day with us and was excited and happy right along with us! The pictures turned out amazing and were available only a few weeks after wedding which was so great because we could not wait to see them ! I highly recommend working with Wen !!

• W

Whitney · Married on 02/22/2015

We actually had a bad accident with a bridge, sailboat, power lines, and a shut down bridge that delayed our wedding (thank goodness no one was hurt) and I'm so glad we had Wen and Sean there to catch every perfectly imperfect moment. They were very kind, professional, extremely talented, and calm during the chaos. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and the video was perfect. We highly recommend them for any photography and videography needs.

Wen McNally Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Whitney! Boy that was some day, wasn't it? Such a crazy chain of events that really made for the story to be captured on video!! We are so happy for the two of you and glad that we have become friends over the past year.
  • Marrying my bestfriend...

Brenda · Married on 04/05/2014

Not only has Wen been voted South magazine's 2014 best photographer, she is such a joy to work with. We tied the knot on April 5, 2014 and already have teasers posted and its only 2 days later. If you are looking to get married on Tybee Island and need a photographer, Wen is your girl. She will help make your dreams a reality!

Brenda · Married on 04/05/2014

Wen was amazing! Our pictures were beautiful and she made everything fun and easy!

SELENA · Married on 03/08/2014

I had the most beautiful and creative wedding photos and video done by Wen and Sean McNally just a little over 2 years ago. They are such a dynamic duo with the photography and videography all wrapped together. Wen has such a keen eye and has the ability to capture moments you never though possible. If you are looking for fun, flexible, professional and top of the line creative Wen Photography is the only way to go for your wedding. Thank you for making our day so special you have been photographing me for years and there was no one else who would have been able to capture my day like you!

Katie · event on: 06/23/2015

We hired Wen to photograph our extended family (all 11 of us, babies and all) during our vacation. She did an incredible job keeping us organized, calm, and happy. We got some amazing shots, even with all five kids looking at the camera! Wen was so easy to work with and very responsive by email to set everything up. I'm so happy we had our photos taken, and even more happy that we chose to work with the incredibly talented Wen McNally.

• User5361122 · event on: 08/09/2015

Wen took family photos with our large extended family while on vacation in Tybee Island. Arranging the photo session was super easy and she accommodated my mother in law who has limited mobility. Wen was super easy to work with and took fantastic photos of all family members. She even snapped a few shots of my son while he was playing in the water on the beach and had no idea he was being photographed. These will be treasured photos for years!