Welke's House of Roses & Flowers Reviews

12 | Milwaukee, WI

12 Reviews for Welke's House of Roses & Flowers

Mara · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I chose to hire Welke's for our wedding flowers due to the positive reviews on-line.
    We moved out of state about a year before our big day, so I anticipated that planning our centerpieces and my bridal bouquet would be pretty challenging and stressful, but Nikki was amazing to work with. She was extremely quick with responding to my e-mails and helped me put my ideas into action through images I would send her. Our centerpieces were incredible and exactly what I wanted. My bridal bouquet was beautiful, and Nikki personally delivered it to me in my bridal suite! She even had my flowers delivered to my hotel the morning of the wedding so my hairstylist would have it on hand. Thank you Welke's and Nikki for helping make my wedding day so amazing!!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! They had a lot of great ideas to help me plan out my flowers. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/28/2014

Dave was our go to person! He made sure our flowers looked amazing...which they did! I've never seen such beautiful church flowers! They did a great job accommodating our needs and met with us several times to discuss details.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Tracy · Married on 04/26/2014

I worked with Stacey for the flowers for my wedding. We needed bouquets and boutineers for ourselves and our 10-person wedding party. Stacey was so awesome. She worked with me to get what I was looking for in the price range I needed. She did an amazing job with the arrangements and colors, and was so patient with my many questions and general obviousness to how things work.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Erin · Married on 11/12/2011

Welke's House of Roses was exceptional. When I saw my flowers for the first time, I was blown away. They were breath taking! And huge! The value was incredible. Nikki, the manager, was so attentive and helpful and just plain ol' nice. I was so pleased with my flowers and the price was amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Olena · Married on 05/29/2010

The flowers were beautiful, the service was great on time and prompt!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Traci · Married on 08/17/2002

They did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding. From the bridal bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and the flowers for the church, they were all amazing. They were so helpful in helping me pick out exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 09/09/2013

I am still in love with my flowers!

Welke's is an amazing store with a great manager who is willing to work around every crazy idea you may throw at them. They're reasonable and smart, though. I decided to go with a brooch bouquet and all I did was hand them the brooches and the materials and I ended up with a bouquet that no one could stop staring at! Plus all our flowers for the reception were breathtaking. I tend to trust vendors and I told Welke's what I wanted in mood and color choices and the rest was up to them. I was surprised and awed!

They also deliver, which is a huge plus. I also provided my own vases to stick with my chic theme and they created a whole new look for me! Plus they added flowers to our cake and it was beautiful!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Welke's did a great job on our wedding! They are really kind people, and the quality of their service was excellent. Beautiful work!!

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • F

Chantae · Married on 05/02/2008

4.2
      3.0

Wonderful service, was patient and helpful while we made our decision and their prices fit our budget

Sent on 05/20/2008

Everything was ok for the most part - however, when it came to the day of and the delivery, we were missing about 6 centerpieces. We were supposed to have 26 and I believe we only received 20. Also, I asked for 5 corsages and only received 3 - not the flowers that I asked for.

The centerpieces themselves turned out well as well as my bouquet.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Vanessa · Married on 03/19/2011

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

This was so sad for me my mom is a florist and I didn't want her to have to work on my wedding so I went to Welke's my appointment was amazing and they seemed to understand everything I wanted. The florist seemed very excited about creating my flowers an even took out a roller and flowers and we designed and measured everything I left feeling like my flowers where going to be everything I ever wanted. A week before the wedding I stopped by to pay my last deposit no one was there to take it. They asked me to call it in the next day apparently they kept telling me Nicole is supposed to be in charge of this and she was home sick. I was not able to get in touch with Nicole for a week which was making me nervous about my flowers. They day of the wedding they just left them on a table I wasn't even aware that they where there. Everything was wrong the sizes the bows the center pieces where wet I am sure from being in the truck and water was everywhere I had to get paper towels and dry them in my wedding dress before we put them on the tables. They came highly recommended and I can't believe that didn't do anything that I wanted.

Sent on 06/12/2011