Weiss Design Studios Reviews

4 Reviews for Weiss Design Studios

• F

Faith Rosati · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Amazing!

This was the best experience my Fiance and I have had during our wedding planning!

Larry and Jane are AMAZING. They are so helpful, quick to respond, and willing to make any changes that we wanted. Our invitations turned out so beautiful and we couldn't be happier.

This was such a great experience that I have been suggesting that all of my friends who are getting engaged use this company!!

I could not suggest using Weiss Printers enough. Thank you Weiss Printers for making this such a smooth and enjoyable process!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Weiss Design Studios's reply:

Thank you Faith! We really enjoyed working with you both. So happy we could make it a fun experience. Have a fantastic wedding and a long life together, filled with love and happiness.
    Larry and Jane

Eddie · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent Work

Weiss Design Studios was amazing in helping to bring are wedding invitation vision to print. They are very flexible, reasonably priced and did excellent work! Would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to have great work done on their invitations.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Weiss Design Studios's reply:

Thank you Eddie for the kind words. It was really fun working with you both and helping you get the look/design you both wanted. Have a wonderful wedding day and a great life together.
    Larry and Jane

Bianca · Married on 05/19/2018

amazing experience and beautiful invitations!

I had such an amazing experience picking out my wedding invitations! I am very indecisive and Larry and is wife made my experience so stress free! they were the nicest people to work with and so understanding of everything! Their invitations are gorgeous and they come in pretty quick so you don't have to wait so long. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Weiss Design Studios's reply:

Thank you Bianca for the kind words. You and your family were wonderful to work with. I knew that after we sat down and spoke I had an idea of what you had in mind. And together we came up with a beautiful and elegant invitation suite for you. Have a wonderful and amazing life together!
    Larry