Wehner Weddings, LLC Reviews

234 | Middleburg, FL

234 Reviews for Wehner Weddings, LLC

234 Wehner Weddings, LLC Reviews

Shabnam · Married on 05/19/2018

Kyle, is the best! I went to him with an unusual request . I wanted him to play a persian traditional song during my ceremony and he took on the challenges and delivered with excellence. He is a pleasure to work with and I will recommending him to anyone.

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

Everything was great, the musicians were set up and ready to go on time and the music was wonderful. Kyle was very pleasant to work with via email during the planning process.

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

Kyle & his team did an amazing job at my wedding- they arrived on time & Kyle made it super easy and stress free to choose the ceremony music. He gave me recommended choice options and also learned how to play another song I requested. My husband and I were very pleased with the music during our ceremony and would definitely recommend using Wehner Weddings!

Susan · Married on 01/13/2018

Kyle Wehner was amazing and he played such beautiful violin music. His music added so much to our ceremony. I can not recommend him enough. He always got right back to me during planning and he helped me pick the perfect songs for each facet of the ceremony. Talented, reliable, kind and handsome - Perfect! ❤️ Thank you Kyle!

Wehner Weddings, LLC 1
    Wehner Weddings, LLC 8
    Wehner Weddings, LLC 9
    Wehner Weddings, LLC 10

Cheryl · Married on 12/31/2017

Don't even waste your time looking anywhere else for the most wonderful music for your wedding! Kyle and his group of musicians are absolutely perfect. He will accomodate any type of music you want, and you will leave wishing you could hear them play all night! My daughters New Years Eve wedding could not have been more magical, and this accomplished group of musicians was certainly one of the reasons why.

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Kyle was a pleasure to work with for our wedding Oct. 28, 2017. He was very kind, flexible, and most of all so very talented. We had a quartet for our wedding and they were absolutely fabulous!!! They played for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He personalized the instruments to fit us. Guests LOVED our music and we are still getting compliments on how well they sound. I recommend you listen to some samples on his website and you will see what I mean. After listening to the samples we had complete confidence in their abilities and let them do their thing- play music while we enjoyed our special day. We highly recommend them for your wedding and/or special occasion.

Jillian · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent experience from start to finish! Great communication throughout the planning process, ease of payment, and impeccable talent and professionalism of musicians! We received several compliments from our guests and are so grateful we chose Kyle Wehner Weddings. Thank you!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 09/22/2017

Kyle and his team were one of our favorite additions to our wedding. They were timely, professional and talented. They played a mix of classical and modern music like we had requested. My nephew is 2 years old and fascinated with music, they let him touch their instruments and even enjoy an up-close personal performance. We received so many compliments regarding the string trio! We would definitely recommend Wehner Weddings.

Bruce · Married on 09/16/2017

Kyle and his trio were wonderful. Those attending our wedding said they provided a classy and contemporary touch to both the ceremony and reception. In fact some of our guests were so impressed they plan to use Kyle at a variety of functions.

Rebecca · Married on 06/27/2017

We were beyond happy with Wehner Weddings, beautiful music for our venue and our for guests. Everyone was complimenting them all night!

Cindy · Married on 06/17/2017

We highly recommend Wehner Wedding for music for any special occasion. Kyle Wehner offered wonderful recommendations for music for our daughters wedding reception. Guests loved the music and our pianist was so polite, professional and engaging. Thank you Kyle for making everything perfect for us!

Galina · Married on 06/11/2017

It was truly a pleasure to work with Kyle. He is professional, reliable and thoughtful. Hire him for your next big event.

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2017

I never actually got to meet you because as the bride the day of was very hectic and they held me hostage until I actually walked down the aisle. However, the moment I heard the music playing as I walked down the aisle, it was everything I had ever hoped for. My groom was estatic and we were both so emotional. This was the one element that took our ceremony to the next level. My guests loved it and everyone said they were extremely professional. I would absolutely recommend Kyle!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Kyle and his team were great! They were exactly what I'd been hoping for with ceremony musicians. They have such a wide array of song choices to choose from, and we ended up going with a guitarist and violinist for the big day - they did NOT disappoint! My guests told me after how classy and beautiful the music had been, and they loved all the modern song choices as well. Plus, they are extremely affordable! These guys are great and I'd highly recommend them for anyone's big day!

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2017

We recently had the opportunity to enjoy Kyle Wehner's violin mastery at our wedding ceremony. We decided to provide our guests with the rich mix of Kyle's violin and a guitar accompaniment. The two pieces produced the most sublime music imaginable as a backdrop to the ceremony taking place on a beautiful day in a magical courtyard. Do not hesitate for a moment to have Kyle perform for you. He is a pleasure to work with and a consummate professional who performs both modern and classical music to perfection.

Lauren · Married on 04/03/2017

Kyle was wonderful to work with, an extremely talented musician and was so responsive and flexible to the last minutes changes we had. I would recommend him to anyone! He made the day perfect!

Geneva · Married on 02/04/2017

Kyle played at my son's wedding and his music was incredible. Such amazing musical talent. But the best part is it was so easy working with him on the music selections, because he knows all music. It was such a treat to hear such awesome music being played as my son and I walked in. I was just sorry that I did not get to hear him during the seating of the guests.

Kalli · Married on 02/04/2017

Oh my, so professional, I changed my mind at the last minute for the recessional song, texted Kyle and he said "no problem". All of the guests commented on how beautiful the music was and Kyle even gave us a handful of hand warmers because it was so cold for our beach shots!

Kalli · Married on 01/28/2017

The music was beautiful. We employed a string trio for our ceremony and I received so many compliments from our friends and family. True professionals!

Maribel · Married on 01/21/2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful services! We were so happy with our ceremony and the beautiful music you provided! Everyone eas so pleased and gave us tons of compliments. :) It was truly a magical day and wouldn't have been the same without our guitarist and violinist!

Leigh · Married on 01/21/2017

I've used this service more than once over the last few years and Kyle never disappoints! Very professional and outstanding musicians!

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

Kyle at Wehner Weddings was easy to work with. Very responsive and easy to make an appointment. We met in his office to go over our ceremony music choices. I didn't have exact music that I wanted but I had somewhat of an idea, classic but not totally traditional. Kyle played a few different pieces for different points in the ceremony and guided us to our final decision. He gave us great options and I as very happy with our final product. Hope was our violinist for the wedding day, I'll admit it was a bit of blur but she was on time and played beautifully.

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Kyle and the cellist who accompanied him played beautifully. My guests greatly enjoyed the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Admittedly, it was the song "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri, that helped me get down the aisle. It was such a beautiful song and I'm so grateful that I hired Wehner Weddings.

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2016

Everything was amazing, and Kyle is awesome to work with!

Katherine · Married on 07/23/2016

Mr Wehner was just wonderful. He personally played at our daughters wedding. It just set the tone for the beautiful wedding it was in St Augustine at the Lightner Museum. We would definitely recommend him for anyone wanting to add a beautiful and classy touch to their wedding.