Wehner Weddings, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Bethann Getting married on 06/16/2022

Kyle and his team were fabulous!

I hired Kyle and his quartet to play music during my ceremony and cocktail hour at Walker's Landing on Amelia Island. From the start, he was very responsive and helpful to me in determining what instruments I would need to fit my vision. He and his team played beautiful, classic music during the ceremony and then transitioned into popular music for the cocktail hour. It really set the tone! I highly recommend them!
    Kim A. Married on 04/07/2022

Wedding Music

Kyle was absolutely amazing! I hired him to play the violin for my son's wedding in April 2022. He played all the songs I requested and was very professional. I would highly recommend him.
  • Stacey
    Stacey O. Married on 10/13/2021

Added Touch of Class

The violin and guitar duo added that touch of class to the wedding that made our event one to remember. I could not be happier with the outcome. Many guests complimented the music at the wedding. It really set the romantic mood in our rustic venue. Thank you so much for making the day feel so special.
    Avery H. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing experience, would highly recommend

They were absolutely amazing! I can’t imagine our day without them there!
    Emily P. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazingly Talented!

Kyle was so wonderful to work with! We booked a string trio for our wedding at the Treasury and he and his team did an amazing job! I had a cousin sing Ave Maria and he was able to coordinate calls with her across the country to make sure she sounded perfect with his string trio! They did a beautiful job playing at our ceremony & cocktail hour and I am so thankful he was referred to us because it truly made for such a romantic vibe at our wedding! I would highly recommend!
    Emily W. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing addition to our day!

Kyle was wonderful! He was quick to respond and my violinist on my wedding day was the perfect touch! Thank you kyle!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 11/07/2020

Must have!

We had Kyle and his string quartet at our White Room ceremony and cocktail hour. I wish I was a guest so I could have heard more of them, but all of our guests raved about the music. The songs we chose for our ceremony weren't typical, but they were able to learn and play them all perfectly. All communication was very responsive. We had to postpone our wedding twice due to Covid and Kyle made it effortless to change the dates. I highly recommend Wehner Weddings
  • Jordan
    Jordan G. Married on 05/17/2020

Beautiful Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Dinner Music

Kyle and two of his musicians created a wonderful atmosphere for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. They played classical and contemporary songs. I think people almost fell out of their chairs when they heard the Game of Thrones theme song during dinner!! Thank you to Kyle and your team for creating such a memorable night!
  • Kari
    Kari R. Married on 11/30/2019

Sounded beautiful

I wish I could have heard everything they played, but the songs we selected were great, they even learned the song I asked them to play while I walked down the aisle.
    Emily Married on 03/22/2019

Wow, wow, wow!

Kyle Wehner and his professional musicians, definitely made a positive impact on our wedding ceremony. No question! We listed a couple of selections to be played at certain points during the ceremony and they filled in the rest with continuous, beautiful string sounds. Incredible, amazing, outstanding, excellent, wonderful. All just words that simply understate their performance. I thank you for the beauty you added to our day. Email Kyle TODAY!
    Shabnam Married on 05/19/2018
    Kyle, is the best! I went to him with an unusual request . I wanted him to play a persian traditional song during my ceremony and he took on the challenges and delivered with excellence. He is a pleasure to work with and I will recommending him to anyone.
    Christine Married on 04/28/2018
    Everything was great, the musicians were set up and ready to go on time and the music was wonderful. Kyle was very pleasant to work with via email during the planning process.
    Jennifer Married on 04/14/2018
    Kyle & his team did an amazing job at my wedding- they arrived on time & Kyle made it super easy and stress free to choose the ceremony music. He gave me recommended choice options and also learned how to play another song I requested. My husband and I were very pleased with the music during our ceremony and would definitely recommend using Wehner Weddings!
    Susan Married on 01/13/2018
    Kyle Wehner was amazing and he played such beautiful violin music. His music added so much to our ceremony. I can not recommend him enough. He always got right back to me during planning and he helped me pick the perfect songs for each facet of the ceremony. Talented, reliable, kind and handsome - Perfect! ❤️ Thank you Kyle!
    Cheryl Married on 12/31/2017
    Don't even waste your time looking anywhere else for the most wonderful music for your wedding! Kyle and his group of musicians are absolutely perfect. He will accomodate any type of music you want, and you will leave wishing you could hear them play all night! My daughters New Years Eve wedding could not have been more magical, and this accomplished group of musicians was certainly one of the reasons why.
    Melissa Married on 10/28/2017
    Kyle was a pleasure to work with for our wedding Oct. 28, 2017. He was very kind, flexible, and most of all so very talented. We had a quartet for our wedding and they were absolutely fabulous!!! They played for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He personalized the instruments to fit us. Guests LOVED our music and we are still getting compliments on how well they sound. I recommend you listen to some samples on his website and you will see what I mean. After listening to the samples we had complete confidence in their abilities and let them do their thing- play music while we enjoyed our special day. We highly recommend them for your wedding and/or special occasion.
    Jillian Married on 10/21/2017
    Excellent experience from start to finish! Great communication throughout the planning process, ease of payment, and impeccable talent and professionalism of musicians! We received several compliments from our guests and are so grateful we chose Kyle Wehner Weddings. Thank you!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 09/22/2017
    Kyle and his team were one of our favorite additions to our wedding. They were timely, professional and talented. They played a mix of classical and modern music like we had requested. My nephew is 2 years old and fascinated with music, they let him touch their instruments and even enjoy an up-close personal performance. We received so many compliments regarding the string trio! We would definitely recommend Wehner Weddings.
    Bruce Married on 09/16/2017
    Kyle and his trio were wonderful. Those attending our wedding said they provided a classy and contemporary touch to both the ceremony and reception. In fact some of our guests were so impressed they plan to use Kyle at a variety of functions.
    Rebecca Married on 06/27/2017
    We were beyond happy with Wehner Weddings, beautiful music for our venue and our for guests. Everyone was complimenting them all night!
    Cindy Married on 06/17/2017
    We highly recommend Wehner Wedding for music for any special occasion. Kyle Wehner offered wonderful recommendations for music for our daughters wedding reception. Guests loved the music and our pianist was so polite, professional and engaging. Thank you Kyle for making everything perfect for us!
    Galina Married on 06/11/2017
    It was truly a pleasure to work with Kyle. He is professional, reliable and thoughtful. Hire him for your next big event.

Jennifer Married on 05/28/2017
    I never actually got to meet you because as the bride the day of was very hectic and they held me hostage until I actually walked down the aisle. However, the moment I heard the music playing as I walked down the aisle, it was everything I had ever hoped for. My groom was estatic and we were both so emotional. This was the one element that took our ceremony to the next level. My guests loved it and everyone said they were extremely professional. I would absolutely recommend Kyle!
    Rachel Married on 05/20/2017
    Kyle and his team were great! They were exactly what I'd been hoping for with ceremony musicians. They have such a wide array of song choices to choose from, and we ended up going with a guitarist and violinist for the big day - they did NOT disappoint! My guests told me after how classy and beautiful the music had been, and they loved all the modern song choices as well. Plus, they are extremely affordable! These guys are great and I'd highly recommend them for anyone's big day!
    Jennifer Married on 04/15/2017
    We recently had the opportunity to enjoy Kyle Wehner's violin mastery at our wedding ceremony. We decided to provide our guests with the rich mix of Kyle's violin and a guitar accompaniment. The two pieces produced the most sublime music imaginable as a backdrop to the ceremony taking place on a beautiful day in a magical courtyard. Do not hesitate for a moment to have Kyle perform for you. He is a pleasure to work with and a consummate professional who performs both modern and classical music to perfection.