Weefan Photography Reviews

87 | Carmel, NY

87 Reviews for Weefan Photography

Kseniya Arekhava · Married on 05/06/2020

Excellent service and photos are beautiful!

We hired Weefan Photography for our wedding on June 5, 2020 and they were very professional and easy to talk to from the beginning. Due to the pandemic our venue closed and we had our wedding at a different location and different time, but we still wanted to take professional wedding photos. Weefan Photography had absolutely no problem modifying our contract and our photographer, Lauren, showed up on time, was very professional and polite. She was absolutely great! She made everyone feel comfortable, she took pictures of our guests per their requests without any issues, and she was very nice. Our wedding photos came out beautiful! We are very happy with Weefan New England Photography & Video and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Anabel Smyth · Married on 03/09/2020

Awesome Experience!

I am so happy we chose to hire your company to shoot our wedding. The lighting/angles were perfect and I seriously could not be happier with what we got. Their pricing is GREAT compared to other photographers that we looked at and the end result comes out way better than you'd think. If you're trying to decide between Angels Kiss and another company, choose Angels Kiss. I promise you will be so happy with your choice. Good luck to all on your special day!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Weefan Photography's reply:

Your wedding was an awesome gathering!!!!
    Thank you for your wonderful review, Keep in touch and blessings from our family to yours....
    Sincerely,
    W&C and staff at Weefan
  • F

Fran · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing team to work with

Lauren and Charlie were AWESOME! They really went over the list photograph's I wanted and made it all happen. They were fun, energetic and our entire bridal party loved them. I plan to use them in any future events. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Weefan Photography's reply:

Lauren and I LOVED working with your family at View on the Hudson in Peirmont, NY. What an amazing night it was and the pictures that we captured were STELLAR.....Honestly thank you so much for making our job so easy.
  • Monica

Monica Sterk · Married on 10/26/2019

Outstanding!

Do you want photos that you will LOVE looking at? Photos that will give you the chills each time you look at them? Photos that people will be speaking about forever? If so, Weefan is who you want to photograph your wedding or event. We had Weefan for our wedding last weekend and I can't express how amazed and grateful we are. We have only received our sneak peeks (it's only been 6 days!) and we are already obsessed! Wendy and Alesia were professional, fun, and had amazing visions for the photos. Wendy also photographed by bridal shower and took our engagement photos, so we know how amazing our wedding pictures will be! We HIGHLY recommend Weefan, and can't wait for our next event to use them again ;)

Sent on 11/01/2019

After reading this review I want to hire you as a PR person!!! LOL
    Thank you so much for helping me to have a wonderful day today...I am so very proud of all of the photographers here at Weefan...
    Thank you!!!
    Charlie McCarthy

Blake · Married on 10/12/2019

Thank you so much for capturing this moment for my son and his girlfriend!!! We planned this all the way from Texas and they did an AMAZING job! He wanted to propose in front to the Rockefeller Christmas Tree so they planned to be tour guides and captured the moment so all the family back home could see. What a wonderful surprise and something they will never forget! To top it off it even snowed. Great job and very fast with posting the album!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Weefan Photography's reply:

I loved this surprise engagement session. I posed as a NYC tour guide, and this beautiful bride to be never caught on! I did this with the assistance of my daughter Lauren, and we all had a beautiful time. Thank you so much for choosing us!!!
  • Aleza

Aleza · Married on 10/04/2019

Super Fun!!

We had Lauren and Alissia as our photographers. They we so much fun and organized. Our friends and family are a bit rowdy and they handled it very graciously! Even had us laughing to calm our nerves as the first look girls closer. We could not have picked a better team for our special day! Thank you so much for helping us capture our special day.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Weefan Photography's reply:

I am always so very proud to read reviews like this about the wonderful photographers that I am blessed to have. Thank you so much for your loyalty and for taking the time to write this beautiful review. I assure you that I will personally contact Alesia and Lauren today and let them know how proud I am about the way they represent our company and the professionalism that they displayed at your wedding.
    God Bless you in your new marriage!!!

Charlie McCarthy
    Owner/Photographer
    www.weefanphotography.com
  • Amelia

Amelia Klock · Married on 08/10/2019

Weefan Photography/Angels Kiss Image

I highly recommend Weefan Photography/Angels Kiss Image!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Weefan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review and your kindness. We are so blessed to be able to make people happy...what an honor! Thank you!!!!!

Macy · Married on 07/13/2019

Very happy we chose Weefan

I knew without a doubt our wedding photos were going to turn out beautiful because Weefan also shot our engagement photos and we loved them. But when we actually received our wedding photos we were blown away. You can tell that so much time and attention to detail went into putting a special touch on every picture. We were so thankful to have Charlie and Wendy shoot our photos. They worked so well with our wedding party. Picking a promising photographer was the most important choice to us because these photos are something we will have forever. They did an amazing job and we couldn’t love them more. Thank you so much for capturing just how perfect our day was!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Weefan Photography's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review. It was truly a pleasure being a part of your special day and capturing moments that will last a lifetime.
  • Sarah

Sarah Accetura · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing!

I was so lucky to have Weefan photography come out and do my wedding photos. I have so many beautiful amazing photos that captured such a special day for a lifetime. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Weefan Photography's reply:

Sarah.. your wedding was absolutely perfect and I'm so happy that we could capture memories for you. All the best to you both!!
  • ralph

ralph · Married on 06/01/2019

You are forever family!

Charlie, Wendy & Lauren.....words cannot express the level of professionalism and skill displayed at our wedding. From the moment we sat in your office, we knew we can trust you in not only capturing our day but also giving you the floor to let your imaginations run wild! Boy you guys rock. You captured my wife in lights I couldn't have imagined. For those looking for an A+ team, look no further. You will be treated AS family from day one. We absolutely recommend you to anyone looking for true class and professionalism and look forward to working with you again to capture future moments in our lives. Thank you so much for making our wedding even more special.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Ralph,
    Thank you so much for writing this beautiful review! We loved being part of your wedding and we look forward to photographing your amazing family in the future.
    -Lauren
  • Brittany

Brittany Gero · Married on 05/07/2019

a.m.a. z.i.n.g

Weefan has captured my sisters wedding day along with my own and they never disappointed! They became more than just our photographers, they became a part of the family. They always went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. The traveled wherever we asked, whether it be for our Engagement Shoot or pictures on the day of our wedding. The quality of their photos are absolutely beautiful. There were always too many to choose from! I'm usually very specific and controlling when it comes to getting certain photos, but with Charlie, Wendy, and Lauren by my side, I felt comfortable relinquishing all control. They not only captured every photo I would show them from Pinterest, but they caught moments that I would not have even thought of. Now I can hold onto those memories that I don't even remember from the actual wedding day. Their communication leading up to the wedding day, as well as after is prompt and always positive. I could call, email, or text whenever I needed to ask them something. They are very patient and will do anything to please the client. Charlie brought in a friend of his, Rob Choila, to be our videographer and he blew our minds away with the wedding video. He was always asking for input and anywhere you looked, he was there capturing the moment. I have never met such a great group of people and would not have chosen anyone else to capture the best day of my life! I strongly urge anyone that is looking for a photographer/videographer to hire Weefan! You can't go wrong!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Brittany,
    You came to us for photography at a time in our lives that was really rough. Wendy was diagnosed with cancer, and we talked about the possibility that you would not have her as part of your photography team. Even with all of this....You trusted us to make sure that whoever was photographing your wedding, it would never be less than the perfection that you deserve. In the end it all worked out and Wendy was with us. I meet many many people, and many leave me with a lasting impression of what love really is. Your family has consistently made us feel like we are loved and cared for, each and every time that we are in your presence. I look forward to always being someone that you can call friend. Your caring, intense personality and infectious caring nature is off the chain....

Charlie, Wendy, Lauren and all of the Weefan Photography Family

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

They were great! There photobooth was great! My guests loved it as did we! It was such a fun thing to have at the reception and too look at all the great pictures people left for us!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Weefan Photography's reply:

What a great wedding!!!! We had an amazing night...
    Thank You so much for your trust and loyalty.
    Were are so happy that we could provide this for you.

Veronica · Married on 09/25/2018

Wendy and Charlie are 2 of the most accommodating professionals we've ever met!! They photographed our family and our extended family. We have precious memories to last a lifetime! Wendy will be coming to do some shots for our 10th anniversary and I couldn't be more excited! If you're looking for wonderful professionals and kind people, then Wendy and Charlie are the real deal!! Weefan Photography is amazing!

Weefan Photography's reply:

Veronica thanks for your review and support. Wendy is looking forward to working with you again!!!!

June · Married on 08/25/2018

Weefan Photography were amazing at my wedding. They were all over taking photos of everything! They took lots of pictures of my family and friends and I can't wait to see all the photos! They were very professional and gave us a lot of ideas and poses so we have plenty to choose from for our thank you cards and album. I will be in touch in the future for baby photos and many more!!!

June!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I will pass the information on to your photographers. The feedback i got was that they had an awesome eving with you and your beautiful family!! Thanks
    C

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about Weefan Photography. Charlie and his team went above and beyond to make sure we got beautiful pictures to remember our wedding for exactly what it was...amazing! They went out of their way to make sure my husband and I had no worries, and they truly know what to do to get a beautiful shot; not to mention, Charlie and his team were ALL such a pleasure to work with- he is so honest and was so patient with me when I was stressing. I would choose Weefan again and again--thank you so much for an amazing job on our big day!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jessica & Mark,
    I truly loved working with you. The kindness and warmth that I received from your family won't ever be forgotten. I am actually on my way back to NY from Florida on the auto train and was actually just telling someone how wonderful your wedding was. Thanks for making me continue to want to be the best at what I think I was meant to do in life. Couples like you make it all worth it!!!

Kate · Married on 06/08/2018

Charlie was a wonderful photographer who was so professional and attentive to all of our needs. He paid very close attention to detail and made sure all of the photos that I wanted were taken. The price was very reasonable and Charlie was very flexible with making appointments to go over the timeline for our special day. I am so happy to have chosen Weefan Photography to capture my special day. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of a trustworthy and professional photographer.

Weefan Photography's reply:

Such an amazing couple!!!!!!

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

The Weefan team were fantastic! The pictures came out so beautifully and they were extremely responsive and accomodating to what I wanted. Ricardo and his equally talented wife were unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception and still managed to get beautiful shots. I wanted to get a puzzle with one of our engagement photos printed on it for the reception and Wendy ended up going back and forth with the company to make it happen, clearly going above and beyond for us. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Weefan Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review. We take pride in the photographers that work with us and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!! Wendy and the entire editing team were happy to work with you on this!!!
    Thanks
    C

Brianna · Married on 12/31/2017

If you are looking for anyone to do your engagement / wedding photos, look no further. Weefan Photography provides top notch service and amazing photos. Wendy and Charlie and their team (Emily and Mike did our wedding photos) are truly amazing. We told them what we were looking for before our NYE wedding and they catered to our every request. They could not have done a better job and they have our highest recommendation.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Weefan Photography's reply:

Brianna thank you so much for your kind words. We loved being part of your beautiful wedding and we look forward to serving you and your amazing family in the future.
    c

Christabelle · Married on 10/08/2017

We are so happy with Weefan photography, Wendy and Charlie are so personable and accommodating! We just got our engagement pictures back, they are amazing!! Our family and friends are all gushing over them. I am even more excited about our wedding day, I have so much confidence in this team to capture our special day. Thank you Wendy and Alesia for the great pictures and I can't wait to meet with Michael. If you're looking for a great group of photographers who will make you feel special and heard and has great prices and offers, look no further, Weefan is it!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Weefan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. With clients like the both of you, the sky is the limit for us!!!
    Great Job Wendy & Alesia. You have both once again made Weefan Photography very proud of your skills and talent.

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

Charlie, Wendy, and Jim were amazing! They did our engagement and wedding photos. Everything came out beautifully and they were a dream to work with. Their prices are affordable and you get great value for the money. They were very professional the entire time. My guests had nothing but compliments for them. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you, Weefan team, for making our day magical and memorable. I look at my photos every day!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Weefan Photography's reply:

I remember this wedding so well. It was an awesome day full of love with many sincere friends and family. Thanks for choosing us, after seeing the images, I was so happy to be part of your celebration. God bless you both in your future together....
    c

Liam · Married on 09/09/2017

The easiest decision of our wedding was made when Weefan Photography was recommended to us by our close friends.

The passion, enthusiasm and absolutely stunning photos made the decision a simple one. Knowing that we had them taking so much care documenting our wedding day in the amazing way they did really took the pressure off.

After meeting them, we realized that they had an eye for detail and friendly and approachable disposition. On our wedding day, we had rave reviews from our guests and bridal party. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with a smile.

It really felt like we had another friend there with us throughout the timeline planning and on the big day. We can't recommend Weefan highly enough; going above and beyond.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lauryn · Married on 06/10/2017

We cannot say enough about how wonderful Wendy and Charlie were for our wedding in September. They were professional, a great value, and a pleasure to have as a part of our day. They have our highest recommendation and will be seeking them out of we ever have another need for a photographer!!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Anita · Married on 06/03/2017

I took my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures with them. They were on time. Stayed for as long as I wanted them to. I received my photos for both photoshoots well in advance. The photographer and his assistant were both friendly and easy to work with. Very creative.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Corinne · Married on 10/08/2016

So happy with our wedding photo teasers!! Wendy and Charlie did a great job :) They were awesome from the get go with our engagement pictures, answered all of our questions quickly and professionally, and Wendy even printed out the list that I requested of pictures to be taken at the wedding to make sure everything was captured. As soon as we shared them with friends and family everyone was raving about how great they came out - can't wait for the rest! They are great at capturing special moments of your special day! I would totally recommend Weefan photography to any couple looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you again!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved our experience with Weefan Photography! Emails were answered almost immediately, the quality was unbelievable, and our photographer was fantastic. They truly made our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kayla
    Thank your so much for taking the time to write this just a couple of days after your special day, and making my day special today. The awesome thing about your photographer (Patti) is that she is not only an amazing photographer but a beautiful caring person, who is in control of every last detail. Beside being blessed with the worlds best clients, we are blessed to have photographers like Patti.
    Thank you, we are so happy you chose "Weefan Photography" and we look forward to working on your images!!!