56 Reviews for Wedlock Officiants

Agnostic (2)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
56 Wedlock Officiants Reviews

Scot was so amazing to work with!!! He did such a great job of incorporating the personal touches we wanted into our ceremony. So many of our guest commented about how great our ceremony turned out and how impressed they were with Scot. We would highly recommend Scot if you're looking for an officiant for your wedding.

Profile Picture Allie, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scot was awesome and went above and beyond on multiple fronts. He was easy going and accommodating when my wife and I had different ideas on the ceremony. He was warm and kind throughout the whole process, including pulling a clutch move with some Benadryl for my son when he had an allergic reaction at the top of the mountain. I would highly recommend Scot's services.

Profile Picture Craig, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot as awesome! He made planning our ceremony simple and easy and made changes to customize what we wanted almost immediately after reading my emails. He was easy to talk to and did amazing at our ceremony! I'd definitely recommend using him as an officiant!

Profile Picture Brynn, 1/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scot was amazing! From the very beginning he was easy to work with with the challenges of my husbands schedule. He made the ceremony entertaining and light hearted, but still very special. Would highly recommend Scot!

Profile Picture Ashton, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We came to Scot with a pretty last-minute request, even accommodating a tightly timed rehearsal. Not only was he able to accommodate us but crafted an amazing ceremony for us that incorporated ideas from us perfectly melded with his touch to add subtle references full of meaning. All our family and friends were highly impressed by the ceremony, with extremely high compliments.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was such a pleasure to work with!! We were planning our wedding from overseas (we live in Australia and got married in Colorado) and he was flexible meeting with us over Skype and putting us at ease. We loved Scot's prewrittwn vows, as this was something we didn't really want to personalize but also found many prewrittwn vows not quite right. Scot's way with words was the perfect fit! We loved his style on the day and made our ceremony absolutely perfect. Highly recommend his services!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Scot was absolutely fantastic! He was professional, listened to what we wanted, offered suggestions, and helped create the BEST ceremony for us. He was also very fun and personable In all his interactions with us! I would highly recommend him for your services.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scot was a wonderful Officiant! He helped us with our ceremony selection, talked with us on the phone and emailed with us to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted! He was very professional, but also personal and a very nice guy. He helped make our ceremony special and we could not have asked for a better Officiant! We would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Alexa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We worked with Scot. He put together the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony for me and my husband's small elopement in RMNP. So professional, and since we were out of state we started with a Skype chat and went from there. I couldn't have dreamed of a better officiant or ceremony to come from it. He started with a beautiful moment of silence for my father who passed away, and the ceremony he helped us choose was perfect for us. Thank you so much Scot!! -- Meagan and Travis

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Scot officiated our wedding. Not only were we happy about everything Scot had to offer us but we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. Scot was flexible and helped us create the ceremony of our dreams. We really could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Scot was amazing from the moment we met him. He was knowledgeable and seemed to really care about our wants and needs. His professionalism, and the openness he has made it such an easy decision to choose him. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was very helpful, flexible and accommodating. Not to mention he did a fantastic job with our ceremony, everyone really enjoyed it. We were very happy with his service and he helped make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Kyle, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was a total delight from the moment we met. He immediately put us at ease and was so warm and fun to talk to. About 15 minutes before the wedding, he asked the best man about the rings. And thank goodness! Mark forgot to get the rings out of the groom's room! He just really took care of everything. The whole ceremony just went so flawless and Scot really made us feel calm and lost in this one beautiful moment. you seriously couldn't ask for a better officiant. Thanks Scot!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott was overwhelmingly friendly and very professional. He went out of his way to make our wedding smooth and simple, the way I like things. Planning a wedding half way across the country is hard, Scott was so informative that it was a breeze. Step my step checklists and the works. We appreciate all he did for me and my husband and would recommend that any couple should let him take care of you the way he did for us!

Profile Picture User7363760, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was our officiant. He was so professional, and really helped us choose a ceremony that worked for us! We didn't want it to be too long, and boring. We chose his middle package, and he has some great pre-written ceremonies to choose from. We had my sister sing a song, and my aunt do a reading, and Scot helped make all the parts of our ceremony work well. We were nervous about our unity ceremony working, as we did a time capsule, but it worked really well! We had our families add things tothe capsule, and then Scot helped us nail the box (we chose a wooden box) shut. I was nervous it would look strange to guests, but they came to me after the ceremony and said they loved it! THANKS, Scot!

Profile Picture User7832159, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

After reading through various reviews, we decided to schedule a consultation with Scot from Wedlock Officiants. From the moment we walked in the door, we knew it was a great decision!

Scot took the time to get to know us right away, and we felt like he truly cared about us and our big day. He brought up so many ideas we had never even considered, and we immediately knew we wanted to work with him.

If you're currently planning your wedding while reading this, you probably know how easy it can be to overlook things among all the stress and moving parts. Scot is extremely detail oriented, and it really made us feel secure knowing that he was watching out for us!

We had no idea where to even start in terms of building out a ceremony that was both meaningful and memorable, but Scot was prepared. He provided us with a wealth of beautifully written ceremony ideas for inspiration, and he worked with us to craft the perfect one for our vision.

He is a friendly, kind-hearted person who makes sure you know what to expect, and he is super responsive as well. He will guide you through everything you need to know and will make sure all your questions are thoroughly answered.

We can not imagine working with anybody else and feel extremely fortunate to have found him. THANK YOU SCOT!

Profile Picture Danelle, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scot did a fantastic job for my wife and I throughout our entire process. From the consultation to ceremony drafts and the actual wedding day he was always prepared and professional. He was very flexible with timing and key items we wanted included in our ceremony. I would highly recommend Scot for any future weddings.
Thanks Scot

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was my daughter in law's officiant. He was so helpful and wrote the most beautiful custom ceremony. My son, the groom's brother, sings, and he wrote a song into the ceremony. We are also Jewish, but didn't want to have a Rabbi, so Scot added several of our wedding traditions in to the ceremony! We did glass breaking, we had a Chuppah, and he researched some old traditions that we added in. He was so flexible and worked with our multicultural family joining. Highly recommend Scot to take care of all the details and make sure the ceremony runs like it should.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Agnostic, No Denomination

Scot was awesome! He was the perfect Officiant. He has the perfect demeanor for this job. We had an issue with wind and the mic and he handled it perfectly. Everyone was impressed with him. Great guy too.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was absolutely fantastic. He made us feel at ease and there's no one we would have rathered marry us. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wedlock Officiants, Scot did such a wondeful job making our wedding ceremony so memorable and special. He seemed to be open for any suggestions and changes we made and accommodated without hestistation. Thank you.

Profile Picture User7231526, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My advice would be to don't think about any further and go with this team. Scot was amazingly helpful, walked us through the entire process, provided great templates and examples for me and my bride to use to interact with creating our marriage ceremony and it turned out to be the hit of all marriages (well, I think so anyways :)). Scot, you're the best and thanks for all you did for us!

Profile Picture Scott, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was more than amazing. It was like he had known us as a couple for years! He was extremely engaged and a great listener. Our ceremony had everyone in happy tears! We would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! We feel so blessed that he was our officiant. Thank you Scot, for making our ceremony unforgettable!

Profile Picture Karli , 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot with Wedlock Officiants made our day incredibly special and unique to us. After meeting a few times, Scot created a ceremony that fit exactly what we were looking for, incorporating very personal pieces that made our ceremony incredibly unique. I would recommend using Wedlock Officiants to any future bride!

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews