65 Reviews for Wedlock Officiants

Agnostic (3)
Single Religion (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
65 Wedlock Officiants Reviews

Scot was so amazing to work with!!! He did such a great job of incorporating the personal touches we wanted into our ceremony. So many of our guest commented about how great our ceremony turned out and how impressed they were with Scot. We would highly recommend Scot if you're looking for an officiant for your wedding.

Profile Picture Allie, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We booked Scot to officiate our destination wedding to Breckenridge a few weeks ago and were very pleased with his services. Coming from out of state, we weren't able to meet in in person, but Scot made himself available through phone calls and emails to get to know us and help us create the perfect ceremony. My husband and I were kind of particular but Scot was very warm, patient, and accommodating. On the day of our wedding he even helped set things up at the ceremony site and then mailed our marriage license back to the clerk's office so we didn't have to worry about it. Thank you Scot!

Profile Picture Elissa, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scot was the absolute best! When you read the vows he wrote and start crying, you know he nailed it. We had a non religious ceremony with the hand fasting and somehow managed the words. Everything was perfect and reflected what we wanted to say to each other. He made us very comfortable and I got many compliments from guests about him. Thank you Scot!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

I cannot say enough great things about Scot. He was helpful in more ways than one. He went above and beyond to ensure we had the wedding day of our dreams. From his video chats, to his emails, his reminders, to helping us with our flowers. Scot was incredible. From the start, he made us feel confident that we would have a wedding ceremony that fit us and our relationship. He made planning from out of town a breeze and left me with no worries leading up to my wedding day. Our wedding day started a little late but Scot was a trooper and didn't add any additional stress. We originally ordered flowers from his wife's previous flower shop but our order was cancelled (two weeks before our wedding!) by the new owner. Scot took it upon himself to find us a new florist, for a discounted price, and even delivered the flowers to our ceremony himself! He made a stressful situation non stressful. He truly was the perfect fit for our special day. He is easy to get along with and performed the ceremony flawlessly. His attention to detail, I'm sure, will make our wedding photos turn out amazing. I can't thank him enough for all that he did!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott was wonderful!!! We first interviewed several officiants and he clearly impressed us from the start. He helped us prepare our words and worked closely with us on putting everything together. On our wedding day, he showed up and performed wonderfully. Scott was prepared, after it was over, several guests told how great he was in performing the ceremony.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was amazing to work with! He was professional and walked me step by step in creating the perfect ceremony for my elopement.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Scot was the first person we talked with and it was an easy yes! He was extremely helpful when writing our vows by sending us links and being available if we had any questions. He had different styles of ceremonies to pick from with multiple levels of customization for a reasonable price. The best part was how he coaches everyone, including the bridal party, groomsmen, parents, and grandparents for the wedding rehearsal. After being so stressed and busy with the last minute details, it was nice to have him completely run the show so all we had to do the day of was be present. He is a fabulous choice and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

We found Scot through referrals from our venue. The only thing we knew for sure was that we didn't want an overly religious ceremony. We were given a choice of different ceremonies, and chose the shortest one. The one he performed for us could not have been better. Having only conferred by phone we weren't sure what to expect, but upon meeting Scot in person an hour before the ceremony we were instantly comfortable with him. (We live in CA, but got married in Morrison CO. which is why we weren't able to meet with him prior. He assured us that he was available to meet anytime) The ceremony was brief, but it was as if he had known our story, and wrote the perfect "script". Following the ceremony, he got us together and had us, and our witness sign the marriage license, which he took and mailed to the clerks office. (he even took pictures and sent them to us to confirm that he had sent it). Scot is awesome!!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot Sanders is amazing, to say the least. He is kind, caring, knowledgeable, and genuine. I had absolutely no experience with weddings what so ever and he helped significantly. He answered every question I had, even if it had nothing to do with officiating. He by far is the best wedding officiant. He went above and beyond at my wedding, so far that he even got the music and sounds to work. He waited with me until everyone was there, even when it was later than the designated start time. He was efficient and made everyone feel comfortable. Honestsly, we could have not done this wedding without him. I definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was awesome and went above and beyond on multiple fronts. He was easy going and accommodating when my wife and I had different ideas on the ceremony. He was warm and kind throughout the whole process, including pulling a clutch move with some Benadryl for my son when he had an allergic reaction at the top of the mountain. I would highly recommend Scot's services.

Profile Picture Craig, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot as awesome! He made planning our ceremony simple and easy and made changes to customize what we wanted almost immediately after reading my emails. He was easy to talk to and did amazing at our ceremony! I'd definitely recommend using him as an officiant!

Profile Picture Brynn, 1/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scot was amazing! From the very beginning he was easy to work with with the challenges of my husbands schedule. He made the ceremony entertaining and light hearted, but still very special. Would highly recommend Scot!

Profile Picture Ashton, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We came to Scot with a pretty last-minute request, even accommodating a tightly timed rehearsal. Not only was he able to accommodate us but crafted an amazing ceremony for us that incorporated ideas from us perfectly melded with his touch to add subtle references full of meaning. All our family and friends were highly impressed by the ceremony, with extremely high compliments.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was such a pleasure to work with!! We were planning our wedding from overseas (we live in Australia and got married in Colorado) and he was flexible meeting with us over Skype and putting us at ease. We loved Scot's prewrittwn vows, as this was something we didn't really want to personalize but also found many prewrittwn vows not quite right. Scot's way with words was the perfect fit! We loved his style on the day and made our ceremony absolutely perfect. Highly recommend his services!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Scot was absolutely fantastic! He was professional, listened to what we wanted, offered suggestions, and helped create the BEST ceremony for us. He was also very fun and personable In all his interactions with us! I would highly recommend him for your services.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scot was a wonderful Officiant! He helped us with our ceremony selection, talked with us on the phone and emailed with us to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted! He was very professional, but also personal and a very nice guy. He helped make our ceremony special and we could not have asked for a better Officiant! We would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Alexa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We worked with Scot. He put together the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony for me and my husband's small elopement in RMNP. So professional, and since we were out of state we started with a Skype chat and went from there. I couldn't have dreamed of a better officiant or ceremony to come from it. He started with a beautiful moment of silence for my father who passed away, and the ceremony he helped us choose was perfect for us. Thank you so much Scot!! -- Meagan and Travis

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Scot officiated our wedding. Not only were we happy about everything Scot had to offer us but we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. Scot was flexible and helped us create the ceremony of our dreams. We really could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Scot was amazing from the moment we met him. He was knowledgeable and seemed to really care about our wants and needs. His professionalism, and the openness he has made it such an easy decision to choose him. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was very helpful, flexible and accommodating. Not to mention he did a fantastic job with our ceremony, everyone really enjoyed it. We were very happy with his service and he helped make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Kyle, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was a total delight from the moment we met. He immediately put us at ease and was so warm and fun to talk to. About 15 minutes before the wedding, he asked the best man about the rings. And thank goodness! Mark forgot to get the rings out of the groom's room! He just really took care of everything. The whole ceremony just went so flawless and Scot really made us feel calm and lost in this one beautiful moment. you seriously couldn't ask for a better officiant. Thanks Scot!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott was overwhelmingly friendly and very professional. He went out of his way to make our wedding smooth and simple, the way I like things. Planning a wedding half way across the country is hard, Scott was so informative that it was a breeze. Step my step checklists and the works. We appreciate all he did for me and my husband and would recommend that any couple should let him take care of you the way he did for us!

Profile Picture User7363760, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scot was our officiant. He was so professional, and really helped us choose a ceremony that worked for us! We didn't want it to be too long, and boring. We chose his middle package, and he has some great pre-written ceremonies to choose from. We had my sister sing a song, and my aunt do a reading, and Scot helped make all the parts of our ceremony work well. We were nervous about our unity ceremony working, as we did a time capsule, but it worked really well! We had our families add things tothe capsule, and then Scot helped us nail the box (we chose a wooden box) shut. I was nervous it would look strange to guests, but they came to me after the ceremony and said they loved it! THANKS, Scot!

Profile Picture User7832159, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

After reading through various reviews, we decided to schedule a consultation with Scot from Wedlock Officiants. From the moment we walked in the door, we knew it was a great decision!

Scot took the time to get to know us right away, and we felt like he truly cared about us and our big day. He brought up so many ideas we had never even considered, and we immediately knew we wanted to work with him.

If you're currently planning your wedding while reading this, you probably know how easy it can be to overlook things among all the stress and moving parts. Scot is extremely detail oriented, and it really made us feel secure knowing that he was watching out for us!

We had no idea where to even start in terms of building out a ceremony that was both meaningful and memorable, but Scot was prepared. He provided us with a wealth of beautifully written ceremony ideas for inspiration, and he worked with us to craft the perfect one for our vision.

He is a friendly, kind-hearted person who makes sure you know what to expect, and he is super responsive as well. He will guide you through everything you need to know and will make sure all your questions are thoroughly answered.

We can not imagine working with anybody else and feel extremely fortunate to have found him. THANK YOU SCOT!

Profile Picture Danelle, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews