98 Reviews for Wedit

Client Revisions (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
98 Wedit Reviews

I'm so glad we decided to go with Wedit! We got the normal package (I did my own editing) and it went so well. My guests loved the concept and we had so many amazing videos of moments that I didn't even know about. I feel like this captured the spirit of my friends and family better than a traditional videographer would. People behaved like they were with friends, not with a camera person. We got a ton of really fun footage. The cameras arrived exactly when they said they would and they were fully charged. One did die during the night - but we had been using that particular camera all day. We just plugged it in with the charger provided and it was fine. The cameras are ipod touches, so everyone knew how to use it. I do wish that they had a flash though. The videos turned out fine, but the photos that people took on the cameras are pretty dark. At least the photos that were taken inside. I can't say anything about their editing service, because I didn't use it, but everything else went smoothly. I wish we could have opted to have more than 5 cameras, because they were such a hit. People were carrying them around all night!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

No complaints! Got exactly what we paid for and exactly what we were looking for! Ordering process was easy, they promptly answered any questions I had via email, and iPod's arrived on time. We gave a camera to a groomsmen, a bridesmaid, mother of the groom, man of honor, and put one on a tripod as our photo/video "booth". The iPod's connect to bluetooth which allowed our tripod/photo booth to have a hands free clicker to take the pics and start/stop video! Thanks Wedit for the awesome customer service, we can't wait to see the video's uploaded to your site!

Profile Picture Raquel, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

This company is a great alternative to dropping thousands on a wedding video! Perfect if you can trust your friends and family to record things for you ;)

The videos came quickly and were very easy to use! They all held hours of footage and everything went smoothly! Only detail is some were hard to get the flash to go on for video so a lot of our reception footage is dark but so fun to watch and relive!

Awaiting my edited video but can't wait to see! They were so quick to upload all of my footage and I have enjoyed everything so far!

Profile Picture Christine, 2/25/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I was having trouble finding a videographer that I loved the style, and also could afford! Then I came across WedIt and the whole idea just drew me in. I am so glad we used this service! We have watched the raw footage hundreds of times and get to laugh at the bloopers and also enjoy and extraordinary highlight reel that was expertly edited. Everyone is shocked when they hear our wedding video was done with I-pod cameras! Thanks for an excellent AND affordable service.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 1/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

What more can I say, capturing that special moment is dear to any bride and groom! But the price isn't always as pretty. WedIt makes it possible to fulfill both dimensions without breaking the bank. Not to mention, a staff that is more than willing to go the extra mile to make you're dream a reality. The innovation they offer in brining technology, and the tradition of recording your wedding together is amazing, and totally ideal for the Destination Wedding Couple. I couldn't be more excited and pleased with my experience!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional

I can't recommend this company enough! We had some family that were unable to make it to our wedding due to some health reasons, but we we still wanted to help them feel like they were a part of the experience. Having a video of our wedding day seemed to be the right option, but MAN are videographers expensive! Wedit seemed like a PERFECT option for us! We still got videos of the day, but for pennies compared to videographers. Our experience couldn't have gone more smoothly. They were extremely easy to work with, answered our questions ahead of time, and the cameras arrived exactly how/when they said they would. After the wedding, they did a great job communicating updates with the editing, and were super receptive to our feedback. They were SO wonderful that I even ended up sending them a box full of thank you cookies - that's how stoked I was on working with them. Overall, the experience couldn't have been better! We ended up "Assigning" two cameras to people with a list of moments we didn't want to miss, then the rest was a free-for-all. Turned out GREAT! And we'll enjoy the final video (and the extra clips) over the years and decades to come. Check out what a great job they did: https://youtu.be/2lqtdBkIojQ

Profile Picture Lila, 1/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used wedit for our wedding this past October and i cannot say enough good things about this company. We received our itouches on time and with directions. We used them throughout our wedding day, mailed the itouches back the following day and had our raw footages within a week of our wedding - we watched it all on our honeymoon. We decided to purchase an editing package that included the short 3-5 minute video. We got our video back within 2 months and loved every minute of it. We did have a few minor edits which they made without a problem. We got our edited video back within two weeks of our editing request. The quality of the video was so great - it exceeded our expectations.

I emailed with the company multiple times throughout the months leading up to the wedding and a member of the team always responded within a day, if not sooner.

I highly recommend this company. Make sure you follow the directions, give the video cameras out to people you trust to not lose it and take nice video, and you will be so happy with what you get back from Wedit!

Profile Picture User6223536, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Download, Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

WedIt is a fun, cost-efficient and innovative way to capture wedding memories. We decided to use WedIt after seeing it at another friends wedding. Our guests had a great time taking videos and it was fun to see the raw footage. We ordered the larger package that includes both a short and long form video. Our WedIt representative was extremely responsive, friendly and helpful throughout the process. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4731640, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

A must do for weddings! This service is fabulous and such a great way to document the day. We had a blast video tapping the day, and it was great to have it documented from the point of view of our guests and important people in our lives!
The team was also very responsive with any questions and professional! Such a great value and great idea for your special day!

Profile Picture User5268026, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

What a fun way to capture video and pictures of your wedding day. Our friends and family were so into our Wedit cameras and they captured so many moments my husband and I missed. It really is neat to see your wedding day through the eyes of your guests, which is definitely what Wedit is able to provide. Plus they work very quickly! Our photos and video were posted online before we even got home from our honeymoon!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

We simply did not have enough room in our budget for a videographer on our wedding day but really wanted video to remember key moments, including our ceremony and speeches. After doing some research I found Wedit and decided to try it out. I am so happy we did. We now have wonderful video of everything we wanted from our guest’s perspectives. It’s certainly not professional quality but there is something special and personal about a friend or family member taking the video, they often see something a stranger may not. Wedit was super easy to use and we got our videos back so fast. Definitely a great option if you cannot afford a videographer.

Profile Picture Ali, 5/9/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography

I hired this company right after my engagement, not knowing our budget, we were trying to save wherever possible. I heard amazing things about this company and thought that the price was a great value - their editing services were very reasonable as well. I like that they did not try to upsell you on every little thing.
Fast forwarding to today, November 2014 - just 6 months before our wedding, we ended up with the budget to afford a professional videography team (although we wanted to do both - we couldn't afford to keep the wedit cameras as well). I was very nervous that like most companies, they were going to have a very complicated refund process - if I would get my money back at all. Again surprised! They got back to me right away, said it was no problem and put a check in the mail to me that day (they don't keep your credit card info so this is the way they refund you - again, such a great company)! Here is the message I received from their very friendly, and helpful team member Sarah: "We always try to be as flexible as possible. We know this is the biggest day of your life and planning a wedding takes so much time and energy. I hope the rest of your planning goes well. I’m putting your check in the mail today. If you don’t get it please let me know!"

This is a great company who goes beyond providing a service and leaves you feeling happy and appreciated - like every bride should.

Maggie
Los Angeles - CA

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great company! We wanted to have video memory of our wedding and when we started looking for videographers, it just wasn't going to be part of our budget. They were extremely expensive. Wedit gave us the memories we loved, our guests enjoyed taking video and pictures on their own. It was perfect! They are extremely responsive to our emails. No complaints here.

Profile Picture Francine, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Documentary, Ceremony, Reception

Wedit is a great budget friendly way to capture your special day through the eyes of your guests. I was a bit skeptical at first but after working with Alex from Wedit I can honestly say they are on of my top vendors from my wedding. Alex was extremely responsive and genuinely cared that I loved my wedding video. Their editors are patient and willing to edit anything to make your video exactly how you envisioned it they are also miracle workers in taking bits and pieces from five cameras and making them into a seamless video. The only "drawback" which I shared with Alex & team was the no flash on the cameras-- which they totally listened to customer feedback because they now have cameras with flashes! As a wedding planner, I can honestly say I couldn't be happier with the service and results that Wedit provided. I would recommend to any of my clients & friends.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They did an absolutely fabulous job on our Wedding video. Since our videocamera was lost/stolen that had our ceremony on it, I am so glad we chose to rent from Wedit. Now we still have the ceremony from different angles. The turnaround time was better than expected. The videos were perfect and they worked with me to get them just the way I wanted. Plus the price was perfect for our budget. Highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Misty, 10/18/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I could not afford to hire a videographer, it just wasn't going to happen, so when I saw WedIt on Pinterest, I was very intrigued. Everything went perfectly. The five iPod touches were delivered to our door several days before the wedding, giving us time to make sure they were charged and all working correctly (which they were), the tags on the cameras made several suggestions of moments to film, and our guests really enjoyed playing with them throughout the day. We had people going around asking for words of encouragement, people taking the long, sweeping shots of the ceremony and reception spaces, shenanigans in the getting ready rooms, the big moments like the first dance or cake cutting. Everything was just great. We shipped back the cameras and less than 48 hours later received the link to all our videos and pictures. Our guests had taken almost 600 pictures and about 175 videos!! It was amazing to see all the behind-the-scenes action that we weren't there for, and to have all that documentation to look through while we were on our honeymoon (and on Cloud 9!). Professional videography and photography has a several week turn-around, so this was a really nice way to get guests involved, save A LOT of money, and be able to have our footage quickly and easily. We can't wait to get our edited video! So excited!

Update: We've received both our highlight and full length videos, and they are PERFECT. The WedIt team worked incredibly well with me to help choose the right clips and songs to use. With the one round of edits, they fixed every little thing I could've possibly nit-picked. They even included a ceremony video that one of our mom's took on her go-pro and our photographer's professional photos. I simply cannot say enough positive things about this company. I would encourage every bride to look into this as a videography option. They are fast, efficient, friendly, and professional.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/12/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

my daughter did not want "another" camera in her face all day. this was the perfect option for her as we were able to capture the day but not invade the space she needed to stay calm on this very important day!

Profile Picture User4469485, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I are sooooooooooooooooo happy with how our video turned out. We feel so lucky that we got to use Wedit and would recommend it to all our friends! :)

Profile Picture Meg, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This was by far the best idea yet! We got all of our pictures and videos back and love that we got to see the wedding from our guests point of view. All of the guests thought this was such a great idea too! We also liked that we got to see a lot of pictures and videos of our friends getting ready/partying before the wedding. We didn't want a videographer because of the price and how in your face they can be so this was the next best thing and we are so happy with the results!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I could not be any happier with my Wedit experience. I mailed the cameras back Tuesday, they received them Wednesday and all of our photos and video footage was uploaded by Wednesday night. They are extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with. I'll be recommending them to anyone interested in having a video or cameras to use on their special day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/22/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful WedIt experience. During the planning we both decided we weren't into the "camera in our faces all day" kind of videographer, but still wanted some video documentation of our wedding day. WedIt was a wonderful alternative and a way to capture so many moments of the big day. It was fun to get so many different perspectives and see parts of the day we completely missed!! The cameras arrived right on schedule and were easy to use. The customer service was great. They came with a shipping label for easy shipping back. We love our highlight video. They also send you all the still pictures people take on the WedIt cameras, which was a nice surprise! My only advice is to assign a few guests to capture any special moments you want be to sure to have on video. Friends of ours plan to use WedIt for their September wedding because they saw how great it worked for us!

Profile Picture margaret, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you WedIt for capturing our wedding! What a fun alternative to hiring a professional and sometimes invasive videographer. Our guests had so much fun playing with the cameras, and some of our best photos are from the cameras!! We love you!

Profile Picture lauren, 5/17/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were not sure that those assigned cameras would be able to take the right video during all of the events. After seeing the download of what was filmed, we enjoyed many moments but still lacked the vision of a completed video. However, the editing team at Wedit turned it into an outstanding video! Beyond our expectations. We left it in their hands, including selections of music (with a few notes of special sections we wanted included). I still can't believe how great it turned out! What a great value for this product compared to what we were quoted for a videographer to produce a video. I highly recommend their service, and I am recommending it already to friends.

Profile Picture User4187717, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Such an awesome idea! Quick responses to all of my questions. The camera's showed up when they were supposed to and uploaded within 1 day of them receiving them back. I have watched every video and they are great quality and I can't wait for them to make the final video for me. I highly recommend and have already told friends getting married to use this service!

Profile Picture User3525568, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews