33 Reviews for Wedgewood Ocotillo Golf Resort

Specialty Wine (1)
Shuttle (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
33 Wedgewood Ocotillo Golf Resort Reviews

I gave Ocotillo Golf Resort 5 out of 5 stars because of the excellent job they did for my son and daughter in law's wedding. The coordinator we worked with was Natalia Parys. She went above and beyond with every detail so the wedding was perfect in every way. The Bridal Suite is the biggest and prettiest you'll ever find! The resort is beautiful, the banquet hall is gorgeous and the food is amazing! If you book your wedding here you won't be sorry!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Simone, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking

My husband and I just got married on January 28th and chose Ocotillo Golf Resort for both our ceremony and reception. Ocotillo is such a beautifully landscaped golf resort that has such a romantic setting near water for your wedding ceremony. They also have such an open reception space that features design elements of a wooden ceiling that makes you feel like you are in a nautical area or a winery but you are in Chandler, Arizona! Do not miss touring this golf resort and I guarantee you will fall in love with it too! With ample golf resorts in Arizona, this resort stood out to myself and my fiance due to all the water and bridges that were all over the property. Robin and her team were in touch with us constantly to discuss our big day and made every effort to make sure that we were taken care of on the big day. They even allowed us to use Babbo's for our outside catering, provided linens, flatware, silverware, and basic decor and let us come decorate the day before which helped the day of run much smoother. Thank you Robin and Ocotillo!

Profile Picture Tessa, 1/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

WOW! What a beautiful venue with all that water with such BEAUTIFUL people helping us every step of the way!! We are so very impressed with how Robyn, Kay and Bob managed our wedding! They were absolutely wonderful and so sweet. Never was I stressed, frustrated, or unhappy with things. You are their priority and those are the type of people you want helping make your day fabulous! Although everyone was great (even a shoutout to Stephanie!), we have to give a very special thank you to ROBYN!! She is AMAZING!!! Her hard work, professionalism, and communication was superb! We will now be missing her since it's all over! Thanks everyone for making our day special!! We love you!!
Heather and Kyle

Profile Picture Heather, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Ocotillo and could not have been more pleased with the venue. The staff was accommodating, Tina and Danielle were great to work with. My pictures turned out beautiful simply because of the back drop of Ocotillo. So many beautiful places for pictures. Also, many of my vendors were already familiar with Tina and Ocotillo which made coordinating much easier. Fantastic experience from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Briana, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking

Julie and Tina at Ocotillo were phenomenal, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with for our special day!! They were so accommodating and flexible with many things I asked for.. Also the servers that worked with us and our guest at the reception was AWESOME as well!! I totally recommend Ocotillo for your next event..

Profile Picture Taara, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have nothing but rave reviews for the Ocotillo Team. Julie and Tina did an absolutely fantastic job in helping make my special day exactly what I wanted. Their responsiveness and ability to work as a team was absolutely outstanding - I can't say I ever had an issue with getting a hold of either of these lovely ladies. They and Ocotillo were very accommodating in all of the requests that we had. Additionally, the team on the back lines made sure the room was impeccable and the grounds were flawless (great job Bob)! I could not have asked for a better venue to host my wedding. I am so pleased with the day I had and the team that worked together to make it happen. Thank you Ocotillo Golf Resort (especially Tina, Julie, and Bob)!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mikayla, 4/11/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire wedding experience at Ocotillo was outstanding. Tina and Julie were an excellent team to help organize and plan the details. They were professional and caring. Bob executed flawless set up and take down. Catering staff, from food (which was excellent) to wait staff to bar tenders---Everyone made the day terrific! We had also arranged a golf outing and the golf staff was great! We can't help that our golf skills were not on par with the course. There literally is nothing but positive things to say about my daughter's wedding at Ocotillo.

Profile Picture User5002791, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you, Julie, for all of your assistance on our wedding reception. We received many compliments...and everyone had a wonderful time.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely totally satisfied with everything at the Ocotillo Golf Resort. Tina Clore was a true professional in how she treated my husband and me who were the parents of the bride. The bride lived out of state, so many decisions were made by us with Tina's advice. Many vendors that Ocotillo recommended were perfect as well. Also, Julie Pieri, who joined the Ocotillo staff recently was great to work with as well. We have had endless comments from our guests on how perfect the wedding was and especially great feedback on how delicious the food was. Steak and chicken entrees cooked perfectly! Can't rave enough about Ocotillo!

Profile Picture Karis, 3/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tina and Bob at Ocotillo Golf Resort are THE BEST!!! They were flexible with all of our requests, and were so easy to work with. Tina was very responsive and helpful with suggestions regarding food, table arrangements, linens, etc.

The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. It has Frank Lloyd Wright - esk columns throughout the buildings. The ballroom has these great wood beams and has a great set up with a permanent bar on one end. Every one of our guests raved about how beautiful the scenery and the venue is.

Highly, highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture User3833209, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thie location was so beautiful. The staff was amazing. The food so delicious. It was a pleasure to work with Ocotillo. They were so nice to us and did everything possible to bring the cost down and to help us out with our budgets. I would highly recommend Ocotillo. They are the greatest.

Profile Picture Annick, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue, selected by our planner, was pretty much perfect in every way. The staff was very responsive and incredibly flexible with us (much more than many other venues we looked into). The venue was very reasonably priced, and the surrounding scenery--the well-maintained golf course with its famous bridges--made for some excellent pictures. The quality of the food was also excellent (everyone was very satisfied with it, especially with the chicken), and the fact that the venue was very reasonable with their tastings let us plan the perfect menu for our guests. The appetizers were also a surprise hit! A beautiful location with a flexible, professional staff that served great food ended up making for the perfect wedding, and I would happily recommend this venue over many of the other overpriced (and underwhelming) venues in the East Valley.

Profile Picture David, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ocotillo is such a hidden gem, and I'm so glad we discovered it- I never would have looked into a golf course for my wedding venue but it was absolutely perfect, and very low stress which is so important during your wedding planning. Melissa is the wedding coordinator and is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She responded to emails promptly and was always open to my ideas and making them work. I was a very hands off bride, and was worried I would forget about details but she had it all covered and was there for the majority of the wedding to ensure everything went well - even brought us cocktails and appetizers during our post-ceremony photos! The venue is beautiful and the costs were very reasonable, there were no hidden fees and our ending invoice was actually less than expected. Thanks so much Melissa and Ocotillo Golf Resort!!

Profile Picture User3649609, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa and her staff at the Ocotillo Golf Resort were the perfect team to work with on our wedding. The venue has great architectural value which adds to the look of the wedding without any added decorations. The wait staff and chef did an amazing job with great meals, great cocktails and smiles.

Profile Picture Scott, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was gorgeous and once everyone got there, went off so beautifully! Melissa and her crew were amazing so helpful and attentive and I received compliments about the venue almost immediately from ALL of my guests! Melissa came through for us when our original venue closed and would not return our money (We were one of the 60 Inspirador Couples), we were lucky to have paid with a credit card and get most of it back by filing fraud charges. But then we had a month to re-plan, EVERYTHING!! Melissa took care of us from the moment we called her and turned a really horrific situation and a month later, we had a dream wedding!! This place may seem on the edge of town, but I live in North Scottsdale and it only took 20-30 minutes depending on traffic to get there. There are plenty of hotels, the Chandler Fashion Square, too many restaurants to name, and everything else you need within 10 minutes drive! I just cannot say enough how wonderful this place is because of it's beautiful scenery (which I can't wait to see the pictures!) and the wonderful people who work there!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I can't say enough about Ocotillo Golf Resort! They were fabulous from our first meeting to our big day. Mollie Beale was awesome, and as excited for our day as we were! We looked at various places (such as Ashley Manor, Val Vista Lakes, The Boojum Tree) and found Ocotillo to not only have everything we were looking for, but also have the value to fit our budget. We decided we would have a small wedding, which would include only about 30 people total. We didn't need to have a big venue and pay tons of money for a small wedding. Mollie was wonderful in helping us utilize different spaces than the big ballroom, and had a lot of good ideas. She was also accomodating when my husband asked to use one of the small bridges (right outside Bernards) for our ceremony. The day of our big day, she and Michelle set up all our decorations while I had my hair and makeup done in the Bridal Suite. It was beautiful, and we were so appreciative of everything that was done for us. As for the food, everything tasted as good as when we originally had the tasting. Mollie and Michelle definitely helped make our day perfect, and we had absolutely nothing to worry about that whole day! THANK YOU! :)

Profile Picture Steph, 9/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience at Ocotillo Golf Resort. All of the staff there are wonderful-very helpful, nice, and polite people. Mollie Beale was our wedding coordinator, and we could not have asked for a better person to be in charge of our wedding day details! Mollie is absolutely awesome! She was easy to work with, always gave us her full attention, answered all of our questions very quickly, did extra work for us to help with planning and dealing with our not-so-professional florist (don't go with AZ Family Florist, I highly suggest using Ocotillo's florist vendors on their preferred list). I can't say enough great things about our wonderful experience at Ocotillo. Our wedding was truly perfect - better than what I had ever imagined!!

Profile Picture Meghann, 8/21/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ocotillo is beautiful! I am a photographer and chose this location based on all the beautiful architecture and landscaping. It has beautiful lakes, trees, grass, stone and some desert landscape! It was perfect for a little bit of everything for my pictures!
Emily was our wedding coordinator there and she is amazing! My day could not have gone any better thanks to her! Everything went so smooth! She had wonderful suggestions for other vendors and had an answer to every one of my questions along the way. My planning was made easy because of her!

Thanks for everything!
Jenee' and Kenji Ikeda

Profile Picture Jenee, 2/27/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about this place! Beautiful setting, beautiful dining room. I still get compliments on our wedding, 3months later. The food was out of this world. Everyone loved it. Emily Stark was our wedding coordinator, and she is fantastic! She is patient and kind, and had great suggestions for our wedding. Not one thing went wrong on our wedding day! It was stress free, thanks to Emily.
Sarah & Greg Harvey

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/3/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Ocotillo is a beautiful place to get married. We were blown away by the way our wedding turned out. They have an amazing staff, especially Emily Stark. She made our day perfect. She took care of all the details ensuring that everything was beautiful. She was an amazing coordinator and I'm not sure what we would have done without her! From the food, to the tables, to the beautiful landscape... everything was perfect! Thanks Ocotillo!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/20/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ocotillo was picture perfect. Everything was exactly the way it was planed. The grass was green, the weather was amazing and the sun was sinning. (Maybe a little too much on the sun) Almost a year later and everyone in my family is still talking about how beautiful my wedding was.

Profile Picture Keisa, 11/18/07, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The wedding staff at Ocotillo is amazing. They made our wedding day absolutely perfect and were very responsive throughout our wedding planning process. Everything went smoothly and the setting was gorgeous. The food was also excellent...we did a buffet on the outdoor patio, and everyone loved the food. Our open bar staff was also very professional and served some strong beverages! Couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Leah, 11/17/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having my wedding at Ocotillo Gold Resort. They were very accommodating and made everything perfect from before the ceremony starting and snacking on french fries to leaving with my new husband at the end of the night. The best part is the whole venue is so perfect you don't need to spend too much money on decorations. Ocotillo really made my wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Parking, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We got married at the Ocotillo Golf Resort on 4-13-13. The staff that helped us prepare for our big day was so nice and very helpful. All of our friends and family have had nothing but good things to say about our wedding. It turned out absolutely beautiful, and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. A special thank you to Melissa, the wedding coordinator, who really showed how much she cared about making the day perfect.

Profile Picture APRIL, 4/13/13, 8 Reviews