Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 7
  • Arianna

Arianna Harrington · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Enjoyable and Professional

Working with Blayne and Natalia at “wedgewood weddings Ocotillo” was the best decision my fiancé and I made during the wedding planning period. They have wonderful amenities and are very personable.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Arianna! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Tisheena

Tisheena Bennett · Married on 08/28/2019

Stress free, patient, Beautiful

Our wedding was amazing because of the crew here at Wedgewood Ocotillo. They helped us with whatever we needed by phone calls, emails or just visiting the venue itself. I loved it. We had a beautiful wedding, our food was yummy, the DJ was awesome, and the arch flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. On our wedding day, we didn't have no worries at all. Felt stress free and smooth.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 10
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Blanchard · Married on 07/04/2019

The Fairytale Wedding Every Girl Dreams Of

I just got married here July 4th of this year. We had the most incredible experience!! Natalia and Blayne were the real MVPs. The whole staff is helpful, kind, and incredibly accommodating. From the day we decided to book the Wedgewood throughout the whole ceremony and reception, we had A+ customer service. The attention to detail was incredible, the food was great, and all of our guests had a fantastic time. Thank you all for your hard work!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 13
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 14
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 15

A Johnson · Married on 05/04/2019

Unforgettable!

Wedgewood at Ocotillo exceeded all of my expectations! My husband and I are from Arizona but currently live in North Carolina and when we got engaged, we knew we wanted a true Arizona wedding.  We contacted Wedgewood and my mom, sisters, and maid of honor scheduled an appointment to see the venue and skyped me in. It was beautiful and we committed immediately! I only ever saw the venue twice in person before the big day but Blayne & Natalia made the whole process so easy. they sent me everything I needed, were quick to respond to emails, and even made a last minute change the day of the wedding when I asked. Planning a wedding can be stressful, particularly for an out of town bride but I could not be more happy with how everything turned out. I would get married here over and over again if I could!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 16

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

A · Married on 01/12/2019

I know this is long, but please read!

I know this is a long one, so I apologize in advance:

I do not even know where to begin with Wedgewood at Ocotillo’s review. When we got engaged and began hunting for the perfect place for our wedding, we swore we would NOT get married at a golf course. We were basically looking for a place that made you feel like you weren’t in Arizona, we wanted big green trees, maybe some water, something “special.”

When we met the staff at Ocotillo, we knew we had found that place. I met with Tiana, she showed me around the grounds and explained all of the options of location and decorations I could have. She listened to each of our crazy requests (potentially people movers, lawn games, crazy music, I think the only thing she vetoed was fire). Tiana made me feel like anything I wanted I could have (and she was basically right). After the tour, I sat down with Tiana and Natalia and we went over pricing and package options. I was shocked to hear that Wedgewood at Ocotillo would basically do as much or as little as we wanted, all within our budget. The part that made Ocotillo SO special for us was when I had to have the part of the tour conversation I had had with so many other venues. I explained to Tiana and Natalia that my Dad was sick, and obviously we were all determined that he was going to win his battle, but I needed to know what options I had if we had to move the wedding up, cancel, or push the wedding date out. Other venues had told us everything from “you will lose all your money” to “maybe you should look into wedding insurance because there is nothing we can do for you,” and the insensitive answers grew from there. Natalia and Tiana listened, told me not to stress about it, and we would cross that bridge IF we had to. I remember Tiana calling to check on me a few days later, and just the caring tone in her voice is what really pushed us over the edge. She genuinely seemed more concerned with how I was doing over if I was going to book with them. Needless to say, we booked our wedding with Wedgwood at Ocotillo for March 31, 2018.

On March 24, 2018, 8 days before our wedding, my Dad lost his battle. My mind was most definitely not on the wedding, I think a bridesmaid may have called to speak with the staff and tell them we needed to postpone the wedding. I am not really sure. What I do know is that they called my (now) husband and told him to just let them know when we were ready to talk about a new date. I received calls from the staff at Ocotillo that week, but not to discuss wedding details, they actually called me just to check in and see how me and my family were holding up. That. Was. All.

A few months later, we decided we should begin the process of planning again. I took a thank you note to the staff and received hugs from every person I had met in my previous interactions. I met the new general manager Daniell, and they basically let me pick up wedding planning where we had left off. We set a new wedding date for January 12, 2019 and Blayne (who had joined our wedding planning team in between our wedding dates) and Natalia continued to walk us through the process piece by piece. What we truly appreciated was their concern for my stress level and how I was handling starting this process again, this concern seemed to be more important to them than any payment deadline, vendor selection, color choice…they made our wedding planning about us!

Our wedding week finally came, and it was a very bittersweet time for us. Going through the emotional waves of planning after what we had been through, the staff again stepped in and held our hands through everything. Even down to changing my mind on decision regarding what to do about the Dad Daughter dance until the actual wedding date, nothing seemed to worry them. At the rehearsal dinner, they were patient with our chaotic and large family, walked us through things we hadn’t thought about (like who walks down the aisle when), and we were able to basically leave our decorations with Blayne and Natalia to set up for us the next day.

When I arrived the day of the wedding, everything was perfect! Our guest books in place, flowers and center pieces perfect, EVERYTHING was considered and completed. The months of planning seemed to be something of the past that day because Blayne and Natalia made our wedding look incredible! They walked us through everything the day of the wedding, bride brain mayhem included, and we were finally married! The staff makes this venue what it is, they make the Wedgewood at Ocotillo even more beautiful than the gorgeous lakes, the picturesque bridges and trees, and the roving hills of green that are in no shortage on the property.

The last thing I have to add, the week of the wedding, the staff even took on our last-minute request to surprise our family and friends with a big announcement at the reception. We wanted to surprise everyone that we had successfully gotten a surrogate to carry our first baby. Not only did we want to surprise with the announcement, we wanted to throw in a gender reveal (why not, weddings aren’t stressful enough as is, right?!). I initially approached Blayne asking for ideas for the gender reveal, and if it was ok if we added this little surprise in. From there, Blayne took the number of our friend who would be in charge of the reveal, and I did not hear another word about it. Blayne and our friend completely took the reins and when the night of the wedding came, the surprise and reveal was BEYOND perfect! We will be welcoming our Baby Boy the beginning of June!

I cannot say enough about the Wedgewood at Ocotillo, they took a situation that could have been more of a nightmare than it already was and turned it into something as close to a dream as we could ask for with what our year had served us. Thank you again to Tiana, Natalia, Blayne, and the entire staff at the Wedgwood at Ocotillo for helping make our wedding what it was. I cannot recommend this venue enough if you want to walk away from your wedding day feeling like you actually matter, and not like just another date in the books.

Love,
    Andreana & J-T Hallett
    01.12.2019

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 17

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Andreana! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. Reading this review made me tear up that is so amazing. My condolences on your loss and congratulations on your new baby boy on the way! It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations again!

Justin · Married on 12/28/2018

Such a wonderful experience!

Wedgewood at Ocotillo Golf club were so fantastic to work with. Blayne and Natalia helped my fiancé and I have the perfect day. They were extremely helpful, wonderful with communication, and went above and beyond to make everything go perfectly! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and all of the vendors we used through wedgwood were fantastic. I couldn't be happier and am so thankful we chose to work with Ocotillo!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 18
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 19
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 20
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 21
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 22

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Justin! Awesome photos! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Michael Sampica · Married on 10/20/2018

They are the greatest

They are so professional from the start to the finish. They helped at every step of the way. I would recommend this place to everyone. The wedding was exactly what we want the wait staff was on top of everything. Thank you Wedgewood Ocotillo

Sent on 10/24/2018

• Caitlyn

Bre · Married on 09/15/2018

I love them!

We hired them for our wedding and we love them so far! We can’t wait to get married in January!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Caitlyn! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Sheryl · Married on 07/12/2018

Wedgewood at Ocotillo Golf Resort made planning our daughter’s dream wedding so easy from the ordering of the invitations to the big day itself. They just took care of everything. We used most of their vendors and found them equally wonderful to work with.....DJ Damien in particular was fabulous! We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Mario · Married on 04/22/2018

The team at Wedgewood Octotillo resort were the most supportive, understanding, helpful, and friendly coordinators we've had the chance to work with. I'm from Los Angeles, and my partner is from the Bay Area, and the team at Octotillo resort wow'd us, and our 190 guests from all over the country. Not only were they helpful with suggestions, but their ability to communicate with us every step of the way made our special day SEAMLESS, and STRESS-FREE! We will never forget Tiana, Natalia, and Chelsea for all their hard work! Comments from our guests have been that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was stress free and are so grateful to have been a part of it. We wish you the best and hope that you stay in touch!

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2018

My husband and I chose to get married at Wedgewood because of the beautiful location, amazing food, how affordable it was to create our own package, and how amazing the staff was through out this process! They fully committed to our special day and made sure our guests were taken care of! I would urge everyone to have their wedding here!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. Congratulations!

Binh · Married on 02/17/2018

We chose Ocotillo for our wedding on February 17 and both of us and all the guests enjoyed this place. The staff is so welcome, friendly and helpful and made us happy from the time we contacted them via emails and phones to plan (other places that we had contacted prior to Ocotillo had really bad communication -- they slowly responded to our emails) to the time the wedding ended. The most impression that we had was their thoughtfulness and care to us: although 6 appetizers that we had chosen were Amercian food, they prepared several Asian food (dumpling, dim sum, etc.) (we and most of guests are Asian, by the way). The grounds are green and so beautiful. Would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 28
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 29
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 30

Simone · Married on 11/17/2017

I gave Ocotillo Golf Resort 5 out of 5 stars because of the excellent job they did for my son and daughter in law's wedding. The coordinator we worked with was Natalia Parys. She went above and beyond with every detail so the wedding was perfect in every way. The Bridal Suite is the biggest and prettiest you'll ever find! The resort is beautiful, the banquet hall is gorgeous and the food is amazing! If you book your wedding here you won't be sorry!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Tessa · Married on 01/28/2017

My husband and I just got married on January 28th and chose Ocotillo Golf Resort for both our ceremony and reception. Ocotillo is such a beautifully landscaped golf resort that has such a romantic setting near water for your wedding ceremony. They also have such an open reception space that features design elements of a wooden ceiling that makes you feel like you are in a nautical area or a winery but you are in Chandler, Arizona! Do not miss touring this golf resort and I guarantee you will fall in love with it too! With ample golf resorts in Arizona, this resort stood out to myself and my fiance due to all the water and bridges that were all over the property. Robin and her team were in touch with us constantly to discuss our big day and made every effort to make sure that we were taken care of on the big day. They even allowed us to use Babbo's for our outside catering, provided linens, flatware, silverware, and basic decor and let us come decorate the day before which helped the day of run much smoother. Thank you Robin and Ocotillo!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Heather · Married on 01/21/2017

WOW! What a beautiful venue with all that water with such BEAUTIFUL people helping us every step of the way!! We are so very impressed with how Robyn, Kay and Bob managed our wedding! They were absolutely wonderful and so sweet. Never was I stressed, frustrated, or unhappy with things. You are their priority and those are the type of people you want helping make your day fabulous! Although everyone was great (even a shoutout to Stephanie!), we have to give a very special thank you to ROBYN!! She is AMAZING!!! Her hard work, professionalism, and communication was superb! We will now be missing her since it's all over! Thanks everyone for making our day special!! We love you!!
    Heather and Kyle

Sent on 01/28/2017

Briana · Married on 11/21/2015

I had my wedding at Ocotillo and could not have been more pleased with the venue. The staff was accommodating, Tina and Danielle were great to work with. My pictures turned out beautiful simply because of the back drop of Ocotillo. So many beautiful places for pictures. Also, many of my vendors were already familiar with Tina and Ocotillo which made coordinating much easier. Fantastic experience from beginning to end!

Sent on 12/28/2015

From the beginning to the end, this place was PHENOMENAL! We seriously would not have been able to have the wedding we did without the amazing staff here at the resort. They were kind, patient, and got things done when it was crunch time. Both my wife and I, along with our families, had an amazing time. I would recommend them to anyone getting married (I already have!). Shout out to Christina and Danielle, along with the rest of the staff, for an amazing experience. We thank you all very very very much!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words and thank you for choosing Ocotillo Golf Resort for you special day!

Taara · Married on 05/17/2015

Julie and Tina at Ocotillo were phenomenal, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with for our special day!! They were so accommodating and flexible with many things I asked for.. Also the servers that worked with us and our guest at the reception was AWESOME as well!! I totally recommend Ocotillo for your next event..

Sent on 06/09/2015

Mikayla · Married on 04/11/2015

I have nothing but rave reviews for the Ocotillo Team. Julie and Tina did an absolutely fantastic job in helping make my special day exactly what I wanted. Their responsiveness and ability to work as a team was absolutely outstanding - I can't say I ever had an issue with getting a hold of either of these lovely ladies. They and Ocotillo were very accommodating in all of the requests that we had. Additionally, the team on the back lines made sure the room was impeccable and the grounds were flawless (great job Bob)! I could not have asked for a better venue to host my wedding. I am so pleased with the day I had and the team that worked together to make it happen. Thank you Ocotillo Golf Resort (especially Tina, Julie, and Bob)!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thanks Mikayla! You were such a pleasure to work with! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Best wishes to you and Eric.

The entire wedding experience at Ocotillo was outstanding. Tina and Julie were an excellent team to help organize and plan the details. They were professional and caring. Bob executed flawless set up and take down. Catering staff, from food (which was excellent) to wait staff to bar tenders---Everyone made the day terrific! We had also arranged a golf outing and the golf staff was great! We can't help that our golf skills were not on par with the course. There literally is nothing but positive things to say about my daughter's wedding at Ocotillo.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/21/2015

Thank you, Julie, for all of your assistance on our wedding reception. We received many compliments...and everyone had a wonderful time.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Karis · Married on 03/07/2015

Absolutely totally satisfied with everything at the Ocotillo Golf Resort. Tina Clore was a true professional in how she treated my husband and me who were the parents of the bride. The bride lived out of state, so many decisions were made by us with Tina's advice. Many vendors that Ocotillo recommended were perfect as well. Also, Julie Pieri, who joined the Ocotillo staff recently was great to work with as well. We have had endless comments from our guests on how perfect the wedding was and especially great feedback on how delicious the food was. Steak and chicken entrees cooked perfectly! Can't rave enough about Ocotillo!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2014

Tina and Bob at Ocotillo Golf Resort are THE BEST!!! They were flexible with all of our requests, and were so easy to work with. Tina was very responsive and helpful with suggestions regarding food, table arrangements, linens, etc.

The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. It has Frank Lloyd Wright - esk columns throughout the buildings. The ballroom has these great wood beams and has a great set up with a permanent bar on one end. Every one of our guests raved about how beautiful the scenery and the venue is.

Highly, highly recommended!!!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Annick · Married on 11/08/2014

Thie location was so beautiful. The staff was amazing. The food so delicious. It was a pleasure to work with Ocotillo. They were so nice to us and did everything possible to bring the cost down and to help us out with our budgets. I would highly recommend Ocotillo. They are the greatest.

Sent on 11/21/2014

David · Married on 11/08/2014

This venue, selected by our planner, was pretty much perfect in every way. The staff was very responsive and incredibly flexible with us (much more than many other venues we looked into). The venue was very reasonably priced, and the surrounding scenery--the well-maintained golf course with its famous bridges--made for some excellent pictures. The quality of the food was also excellent (everyone was very satisfied with it, especially with the chicken), and the fact that the venue was very reasonable with their tastings let us plan the perfect menu for our guests. The appetizers were also a surprise hit! A beautiful location with a flexible, professional staff that served great food ended up making for the perfect wedding, and I would happily recommend this venue over many of the other overpriced (and underwhelming) venues in the East Valley.

Sent on 11/28/2014