Indian Hills by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

63 | Riverside, CA

63 Reviews for Indian Hills by Wedgewood Weddings

nadya chavies · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Said Yes to the venue

I wanted to extend the biggest thank you for the care and hospitality that Franklin and Indian Hills showed my sisters yesterday as they toured the venue. Since me and my fiancé can't physically be in California it is very important to me that my family feels welcomed and comfortable as they will be a liaison for us in many matters during this process. With that being said from the videos, pictures and the overwhelming excitement my sisters had all thanks to Franklin we have made the decision to go with Indian Hills as the place we want to say I Do!! If the rest of the staff is as caring and attentive as Franklin I can't wait to work with them. I look forward to working with them for my wedding

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Pookey

Pookey Deharo · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Phenomenal

They're amazing they'll work with you on everything. The cooks are so nice and the wedding coordinator makes sure you get your wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2019

wedgewood indian hills

We always would have people tell us that there is always something that goes wrong on your wedding day, but with wedgewood (indian hills) everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Sara Griffis · Married on 10/12/2019

Fabulous!

They took care of us from start to finish helping us plan our dream wedding within a fixed budget!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Ariel · Married on 10/10/2019

Dream wedding

It was everything I dreamed! They go over and beyond to make your special day perfect

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Cha

Cha · Married on 09/13/2019

above and beyond!

Had my wedding here in september and i couldn’t be more satisfied to have chosen this place as the venue! Staffs went above and beyond with the service and everything was executed beautifully!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Heidi · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

Every staff member was absolutely amazing and the venue was so organized with a timeline. We planned a wedding in 3 months and the venue helped with everything. They included nearly everything. The food was amazing and the venue itself is set on a gorgeous hill.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Joanne · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing Wedding planned from Seattle

I had always wanted a destination wedding with warm and predictable weather. Wedgewood Indian Hills was the perfect spot. It has nice views, but more importantly, everything came together perfectly, even though I did all of the planning via phone and email. Kerina and Veronica were on top of it all and I'm glad I put all my trust in them. It was easy to plan and easy to enjoy. DJ Lil Cesar was also fantastic. I hadn't been to many wedding in Seattle were there was alot of dancing...and it was what I really wanted...and he made it happen. Thank you for being part of our special day!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Indian Hills by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2017

Had the most amazing experience here! They made sure everything ran smoothly and I was comfortable! Definitely recommend Indian hills!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Indian Hills by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2017

I didn't want to feel like planning my wedding was a full time job added to my already busy life. Wedgewood Indian Hills was appealing as it was all inclusive. It absolutely was!! I picked the colors and elements I wanted in my wedding and they did the rest. Alex was absolutely wonderful the day of, he was very attentive and professional. Karina was prompt in responding to my emails when I had questions. Everything on my wedding day went perfect!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2017

Our wedding was July 20th 2017 and it was AMAZING. The staff was so responsive and I felt like they were truly interested in every detail. The price was amazing for all that was included in the package. I have already recommended Wedgewood to many of my engaged friends!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Larissa · Married on 07/07/2017

When i first got engaged i was so worried about finding a place to get married and making sure that it was going to be the most amazing experience not only for us but for our guests. When we went to Wedgewood Indian Hills in Riverside, we were welcomed with open arms and a feel of love. This was the most amazing experience that my fiance and I have ever had. They are easy going, willing to help, and they made it soooo easy for us. Karina is the most amazing person to work with. When we went to an event Karina welcomed us by our first name and this did it for us, i was so touched that out of the couples she deals with and was able to address us by name just touched me. Our wedding day was perfect and everything went so well that i didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. it was just as we imagined and more. We got married in July and we still have friends and family members talking about how wonderful our wedding was. I would recommend this venue and crew of amazing workers to every one. You will not be disappointed!! Love: Mr. & Mrs. Weatherby

Sent on 09/12/2017

We didn't end up booking with Wedgewood as we found another venue that was closer to home, but I wanted to take a second to write a review. I was extremely impressed with the professionalism when we met with their venue. The representative we met with was very outgoing, friendly, and extremely helpful. Thank you for taking the time to meet with my fiancé and I, and providing excellent customer service!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Steffanie · Married on 03/25/2017

I don't know why more people don't use Wedgewood for their weddings. I guess it's perfect for someone like me--someone who hasn't dreamed about every tiny faucet of her wedding since she was 8--but someone who has ideas they want to incorporate, but leave a lot of it to the pros. Wedgewood can plan it all for you, or give you the reins. It's so affordable, comparatively, but I know that NONE of our guests left thinking that they attended a budget wedding. I was told by numerous people that it was the best wedding they have every been too-beautiful, fun and great food and drink. All because of Wedgewood. Oh, and a couple nerdy sci-fi things that I demanded :D It was a great sci-fi wedding. You can do what you want at Wedgewood, and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Miranda · Married on 02/26/2017

I LOVE THE WEDGEWOOD!!!!! After looking for a venue and all the different things they do and don't include the wedgewood venues are truly the way to go. The packages are what caught my eye and after visiting a few different locations I fell in love with the Indian Hills location. The fact that they offer all inclusive packages that you can customize to your preference is just to good to be true. I didn't have the largest budget so being able to get everything I was imagining seemed impossible but not with the Wedgewood. You really can have your cake and eat it too, oh and a wedding coordinator..... Veronica and Beth are seriously amazing!!! I cant wait for February!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Laura · Married on 10/30/2016

From the start i fell in love with the place..first: because for the convenience of the location, the prices were good, the girls from there were so accomodating..I was married October 30th and I cannot be more grateful with that place from bringing my dreams into reality..All I can say is: go visit the place, walk around, talk to the people there (Veronica Smith is just great) and if you are looking for a place that can help you out to keep you in a budget..this is the place.

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • VAL

VAL · Married on 10/15/2016

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VENUE. VERONICA IS AWESOME TO DEAL WITH. SHE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW YOU ENVISION YOUR WEDDING! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW WONDERFUL SHE WAS!

VAL PORTESI

Sent on 11/02/2016

Lizeth · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I chose this venue immediately after touring it. The outdoor ceremony site was what hooked me! So beautiful, it was everything I imagined. Scenic, intimate, and romantic. They have two option for ballrooms, we opted for the larger one which was spacious and decorated exactly how we wanted. Our coordinator was Veronica who was another reason why we chose this place. She has a way of making you feel at ease with your wedding details but you can tell she's on top of everything. We loved her. Highly recommend her! From beginning to end our event ran flawlessly. Best day ever.

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 08/14/2016

Amazing coordination with Beth and Veronica! Beautiful grounds great food our wedding day was so perfect!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Destiny · Married on 06/15/2016

They had everything we needed and were very accommodating to all of our additional needs.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/22/2016

All the people at Wedgewood are so helpful and awesome. I'm currently going through the wedding planning process and they make everything so stress free! Definitely recommended if you're looking for somewhere that makes everything as easy for you and your future husband as possible.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Carolyn · Married on 04/24/2016

Perfection. They made planning a wedding so easy! I wanted to do as little as possible and that's exactly what happened. From the first meeting I knew I wanted to be married at Wedgewood Indian Hills. Everything was perfect and we had the best day ever. All the staff was amazing. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you for making our wedding so perfect and amazing. Our guests said it was one of the best weddings they have been to and I have Indian Hills to thank for that!

Sent on 08/24/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2016

When I walked the property to see our wedding site I was so impressed. For an acting golf course I almost forgot I was on one. The staff is amazing and it is very clean. We haven't had our wedding yet but once we do I know I won't be let down.

Sent on 09/05/2015
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 12/19/2015

Beth and Veronica are AMAZING!!!! They both went above and beyond my expectations and totally blew me away. I cant thank them enough for all they did leading up to the big day and on the BIG DAY! Not once did i worry about anything that was going on and that is a great feeling for a bride to not have to worry!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Erica · Married on 03/14/2015

Wedgewood Indian Hills did such an amazing job making my wedding day a memory I will never forget. Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 03/18/2015