Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 7

Katelyn Ogawa · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Wedding in 2020

I had my heart set on a special date so luckily I get to work with the Galway Downs Wedgewood team way in advance for my Aug 2020 wedding! I'm reviewing them on their service thus far but I'll definitely update this post after my wedding!

They were the first venue my fiance and I visited and I was sold the minute I saw how beautiful it was. The huge trees, little ponds, and grassy amphitheatre really made a difference. Not to mention how private the whole estate feels! There was a wedding getting set up when we had our tour so it was great to see things in action. We had our meeting and everything they were describing in their wedding package made me fall even more in love with the venue!

But I did my due diligence and went to other venues in Temecula. After looking at 2 more venues, both my fiance and I knew we had to book Galway. Their sales team were really accommodating to us- answering a bunch of questions super quick.

I'm counting down the days til I get to marry my fiance at Galway Downs!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 10

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Katelyn! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Becca · Getting married on 04/09/2020

Absolutely amazing!

It was love at first sight with this venue! The pictures I found online did not do it justice, it's absolutely amazing! Everyone was very welcoming and friendly too! I absolutely cannot wait to get married at Galway!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Becca! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Heather · Getting married on 01/30/2020

The most beautiful venue !

My fiancé and I our so excited to be getting married at Galways Downs on January 30, 2020! From the moment we arrived to our tour , they made us feel so welcomed and so special. Mikayla was super sweet and so helpful. We met with Alex to book the date and everything has been so easy and wonderful. Can’t wait for our wedding day!!!!

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Heather! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Peyton Donohew · Getting married on 01/05/2020

Obsessed!!

Right as my fiancé and I were walking up to the venue we knew it was the place we wanted to get married! The staff was so kind and helpful and we cannot wait to work with them on our big day. We know that they will help us make it so special :)

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Peyton! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Payton

Payton · Getting married on 01/03/2020

Moderately quick to answering any concerns we had. They kept us excited the entire tour.

The event staff were unhesitatingly quick to assist us with scheduling our wedding. We walked in without scheduling in advance (due to traveling and living out of the state), and were still greeted accordingly. My fiancée and I highly recommend this venue for their over-the-top accommodating help with this journey. Thank you again to the entire Wedgewood team!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 13
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 14
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 15
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 16

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Payton! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Belle

Belle Placencia · Getting married on 11/11/2019

Breathtaking

Beautiful Venue inside and out! The ceremony outside with the huge tree is breathtaking and you would think that it couldn't get any better than that, but it does with the indoor barn reception. Everyone is so nice and helpful so far and we are so excited for our big day 11/11/19.

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Belle! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Briana Waris · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Cant Wait!

It is extremely important to me to plan my wedding with the least amount of stress possible! Mikayla and the team are super responsive, and the venue is all-inclusive which makes planning so much fun! My best friend is getting married there in January and I fell in love with the venue. I will be sure to keep you updated with how everything goes, but based on the amazing reviews I've read I know it'll be MAGICAL!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Briana! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Ashley

Ashley Siwinski · Married on 08/05/2019

Better than I could have dreamed

They were fantastic from first contact all the way through my wedding day! The entire team there was friendly and informative. Planning was laid out in a simple easy to track timeline. They gave tons of suggestions to help me stay on my budget which I let them know at first meeting. Pricing was upfront, laid out in an easy to understand manner. My wedding was so amazing and I’ve had soo many compliments from my guests. I highly recommend Galway downs.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Leong · Married on 07/13/2019

Best venue I could ever dream of

Hands down, the most beautiful venue! When my, then fiance, husband and I were looking for venues, there was no question that Galway Downs would be our venue. It's big, gorgeous, beautiful, and ABSOLUTELY stunning AND was within our budget. But for a wedding and the wedding planning process to be an unforgettable time, you need more than just a gorgeous venue. You need a team to bring it all together. I could not have had a better team than the one at Galway Downs. The coordinators, planners, and sales people were the absolute best. They are extremely talented, very friendly, and quick to answer any questions I had. Thank You Galway Downs for being so amazing and being apart of that amazing day!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 17
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 18
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 19

Shelby Benett · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing !!!

I have enjoyed every experience working with the team thus far!

• Shaylee

Shaylee Zeller · Married on 04/08/2019

Phenomenal Venue

The entire staff were on point throughout the entire process right up to and thru my wedding. All of our needs were met above and beyond what we expected. The food was amazing, and the venue was beautiful. The pricing is affordable, and the quality of everything was amazing!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Shaylee! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Melissa · Married on 03/08/2019

Perfection

My husband and I got married in March with the help of the Wedgewood team. The venue is stunning and the staff, incredibly wonderful to work with. As far as cost goes, you can have your dream wedding at a reality cost.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Gieselle

Gieselle · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing Venue!

We are so happy we chose this venue! Galway Downs was the third venue we looked at and immediately upon arriving at the venue we were drawn in! The venue is spacious and every corner is beautiful! One thing that I wanted to ensure was that if it rained on our wedding day, we would be covered! Galway Downs has the best plan b for bad weather! Luckily, it didn’t rain on our wedding day. It rained quite a bit my wedding month and I was not worried at all because of the plan b option! Also, they have their own parking lot, which was awesome! No valet or having to worry about anyone having trouble with parking.

The team is so friendly and welcoming. I felt like my fiancé (husband) and I were taken care of by each of them! On our wedding day, Mikayla, our day of coordinator was amazing! She truly made me feel better about everything and the whole team as well! If there was any issue, big or small, they did their best at resolving it! Alex definitely saved the day for my husband! My husband’s suit button came loose and Alex came to the rescue and fixed that button for him! We truly appreciated that!

The value of the venue and all that comes with the all inclusive package is truly worth it. Having done a lot of DIY projects for the wedding, it was awesome to have the support of the ValSerVenience with every other aspect. They were so quick and responsive when I had questions or felt worried. They also offer a binder that helps you plan your wedding and keeps you on track. It was so helpful when trying to figure out the timeline for when to talk to the dj, photographer, cake bakers, florist, anything you would need to worry about, the binder helped guide you! The venue has a list of vendors they associate themselves with, so it also helps if you are having a hard time looking for an officiant, photographer, or any other vendor you might hire for your wedding. We hired the florists, cake baker, and dj associated with Galway, they were awesome! Definitely worth the price!

We miss our wedding and seeing them!

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 20
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 27
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 28
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 29

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Gieselle! Beautiful photos! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Day of My Life

Wedgewood and their staff is absolutely amazing. Everything was so organized and there was clear time line. They gave me a list of preferred vendors and they were all so great. I felt so stress-free the day of and had everything under control. The venue itself was beautiful and so many different options for the ceremony. Everything was just so perfect, I definitely recommend a visit to see the perfection for yourself.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 35
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 36
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 37

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Justine! Gorgeous photos! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Cory · Married on 08/24/2018

This venue was truly a dream come true! We fell in love with it right away and put our deposit down the day of our meeting. We are so happy that we did! The grounds were amazing, the coordinators were great, and all of the vendors were amazing. The entire process was much smoother than we thought it would be, mainly because of the amazing team working for us. Everyone loved the venue; the grounds, the food, the setup, literally everything. We would highly recommend Galway Downs!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 38
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 39

Valerie · Married on 08/17/2018

This venue looks like a DREAM. You have to see it in person and you will fall in love. It's a package deal & so worth it (You get venue + food + coordination + invites + flowers + set-up + bar (additional) + DJ + cake included in packages). Not only does it look like a dream the day flies by like a dream & runs so smoothly. Everything is TOP NOTCH, honestly one of the best decisions we ever made and we thank all the staff for their time and energy and hard work.
    Galway Downs banquet captain - AMAZING. She even helped us last minute switch votives to our mercury votives during cocktail hour right before it started! Bartender was PHENOMENAL! Everyone loved him. He always paid attention to me (bride) when I went to the bar - love that. Love that you guys serve the B&G first and you don't take our food away at the end of the night cuz we need that time! Love that you serve us champagne and apps at the Groom's Suite. SO THOUGHTFUL. Love your coordinators- Diana did a SUPERB job. The package florist- EVENTSBYFS- Robert is beyond amazing. He gave me the exact florals I asked and bright, bold colors. The teardrop bouquet was what dreams are made of. The package cake - BoCakes- everyone said her cake was perfect- delicious & moist. You get to choose 9 different layers and fillings - insane. The cake was the most gorgeous semi-naked cake with florals and fruit. Exactly what I showed her a photo of and recreated. Galway Downs is really the best as a wedding venue/site/company/staff. Truly the best day of my life. Could not get better. The bride suite/the set-up/wedding coordination = FLAWLESS.
    Austin the DJ- as a coordinator did a great job -as a DJ I wish he would've played more of the music we requested in advance- I appreciate all he did as the 2nd coordinator/announcer.
    I will recommend Wedgewood Galway Downs to anyone and everyone for a dream wedding experience. Most people said this was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your kind words and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Brandon · Married on 07/15/2018

An absolute stunning venue! My fiancée and I fell in love with the venue as soon as we walked onto the grounds. Mikayla was friendly, answered all of our questions and helped us through the entire process of picking and choosing what we wanted four our wedding. We also had Mikayla as our wedding coordinator and she did a fantastic job. The entire process was smooth and easier than I anticipated. The day of the wedding felt like a dream everything went to plan and it was amazing day. I had so many people telling me what a beautiful place it was and the reception area was stunning. I would highly recommend this place.

Sent on 07/19/2018

kat · Married on 05/17/2018

We got married at Wedgewood last week and it could not have gone better. From our first time on the property for the site visit, they made us feel welcome and answered all of our questions. We were able to customize our package to include extras we wanted and remove items that were not important to us. Mikayla was there for us every step of the way. Diana was our day of coordinator and made sure everything went perfect. I could not have asked for a better day and Wedgewood made it happen! Our guests said it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. you were a joy to work with as well. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Megan · Married on 02/25/2018

Wedgewood Galway Downs met and went beyond our expectations for our wedding. It was a dream come true, honestly. From the initial tour, I just KNEW I wanted to be married there. After we booked our date, the entire planning process was made so easy and stress free thanks to the planning binder and helpful vendors that were offered. The venue itself is so freaking gorgeous and picture perfect. The Photography, food, floral, cake, EVERYTHING was amazing way beyond what we imagined. Our 'Day of' Planner, Aubrey, made the biggest day of our lives so perfect and stress free. I would recommend Wedgewood Galway Downs to anyone thinking about getting married- it's so worth it and they will honestly help make your wedding day the best day of your lives!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Garret · Married on 02/24/2018

Making wedding decisions easy!

Galway Downs - Temecula offers a one stop shop that made wedding planning easier! The wedding venue is also a spectacular place to tie the knot!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/29/2017

We had an absolutely amazing wedding at Wedgewood Galway Downs. The office staff made the planning process easy, and quickly responded to any questions/requests and were very accommodating. We paid for the coordination services, and Alex did a great job preparing, setting out all the decor, leading the rehearsal, and coordinating day of. My friends and family are still raving about how beautiful the venue was - and my photographer loved all of the different photo spots. The food was amazing, staff was amazing, everything was just perfect. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings 40

Laura · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I got married here this past weekend and we could not have picked a better place! The grounds at Galway Downs are absolutely beautiful and the staff are completely amazing and accommodating! The office staff (Alex, Diana, Mikayla & Aubree) are so incredibly sweet and went above and beyond for me and my husband. Diana was our coordinator and she was constantly checking in on us and helped us get the perfect photos during cocktail hour. Chris was our banquet captain and he was lovely the entire night as well. The chefs (Justin & David) made our delicious food; all of my guests said the food was amazing! The rest of the banquet staff were always on top of it and extremely nice as well. I have nothing but great things to say about Galway Downs and will highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Camille · Married on 09/30/2017

My daughter just got married this weekend at the stunning Wedgewood Galway Downs Location. If you are looking for a venue in Temecula you need not look at anything else. This weekend was perfect. The staff is incredible, and I offer my most sincere thanks to Diana and everyone there. There is nothing I would have changed. the food was incredible, the staff so available and responsive. We will forever be grateful to this amazing venue. It is the best place ever with the most incredible people who work there. I send them all my most sincere thanks!!!! Camille

Sent on 10/02/2017

Brittny · Married on 09/22/2017

Wedgewood at Galway Downs for my wedding was the best decision! The venue was beautiful and my videographer and photographer were able to capture the most romantic shots. On top of the gorgeous venue, the staff was incredible! This make all the difference when choosing a venue. They consistently followed up with me to check in and to answer any questions that I had along the way. The day of the wedding, the staff was over the top and made sure we were well taken care of the whole day! They provided excellent service with a smile on their face the whole time. There were so many great features that I could ramble on forever. Me and my husband couldn't be happier with our decision. Being in the customer service industry myself, I would Highly recommend Wedgewood Galway Downs to any couple! Thank you Galway team!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017