Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 7
  • Tri

Tri · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful Sales Team!

Christina Rengo was our main point of contact, and she was absolutely phenomenal. Super flexible, very helpful, friendly, accommodating, and professional. Venue is gorgeous, and my wife and I were so happy.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2019

Best day ever

Adriana was so amazing and helpful the whole way through. Our night was so special

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 8

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Amanda! Beautiful photo! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Eugene Park · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing staff and beautiful venue!

We just had our wedding here yesterday and it went flawlessly! We had Christina and Adriana assisting us and they couldn’t of have been any better! They were patient with us the whole time and any request we had, they were either able to accommodate or made a suggestion that was even better, given their vast experience from helping other couples. We chose Wedgewood weddings from a referral and we will definitely be referring them to any one else who may be looking for a beautiful and extremely helpful venue. Thank you again Christina and Adriana!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Eugene! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 03/28/2019

Excellent!

We had our wedding this past week at Wedgewood Eagle Ridge. From the time we began planning, the staff was very responsive. When we toured the venue, the staff was very understanding of our budget and weren’t pushy at all about upgrading packages. No matter what your budget is, they will work with it. Their team made my wedding run so smoothly and they were very helpful during the whole planning process. I cannot thank the Wedgewood Team enough! Christina, Adriana, Toni and DJ Brian were all amazing! I would recommend Wedgewood Eagle Ridge for anyone planning an event.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Blair! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Chessic De Guzman · Married on 11/08/2018

Fantastic from Start to Finish!

Wedgewood made our dreams come true. Thanks to them and especially to Christina, who held our hand from start to finish, our wedding was amazing. If you want a wedding that's pain-free, as long as you've got the finances, then Wedgewood would take care of you. They have the location on check, they have their own professional DJ (thank you for everything Brian, you were awesome!), they have their florist (great flowers!) and their baker (cake had so many compliments!). Christina our coordinator was always cheery, positive and had the longest patience. She was always upbeat and had all the answers. She made my wife Lala and myself feel at ease during the wedding and it made all the difference. I would recommend Wedgewood at Gilroy to everyone! They are professional, patient, flexible, caring and definitely very helpful every step of the way. Thank you to Christina, Sarah, the bartenders, the DJ Brian, Toni our banquet captain and everyone that ate behind the scenes!
    Thank you for making our wedding the best we could ever hope for!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Chessic! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 11/02/2018

Fabulous staff = amazing wedding day

The staff is wonderful and helped create a magical day. It was such a delight to have a team that was all in on my vision. Their suggestions and expertise made for a perfect day. The package we chose included almost everything we needed so only minimal decisions had to be made. Trust in their hand picked vendors.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Linda! Thank you for your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Kendy · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful!

We recently had our wedding at eagle ridge. The location is great. The service was great during the entire process and the day of. All of the vendors recommended by them did a wonderful job. Our wedding turned out beautiful. Pretty organized.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Liz · Married on 09/09/2018

I had perfect experience start to finish with Wedgewood!
    We had our wedding last month, it was beautifully put together, with so much detail and support.
    I have a toddler who takes up most my time, so planning a wedding was daunting. Wedgewood provides all-inclusive packages. Our package (customized) included: venue, catering, wedding planner/ Valservenience, bartending/ alcohol, minister, DJ, cake, florist, Photo Booth, and upgraded linens.
    I cannot thank the Wedding Planning/ Valservenience Department enough, specifically Adriana. She is a major asset to how flawless out wedding was and our dream wedding coming to reality. I came into the rehearsal a bit panicked. She took over my last minute wedding prep (favors, organizing picture frames, etc) and just a weight off my shoulders to enjoy our wedding weekend. Adriana came to check on me (multiple times) while waiting to begin the ceremony, even brought a glass of champagne.
    Many compliments from guests re: dinner service, as we had A LOT of kids present. Bringing the kid food out first was perfect.
    The venue is beautiful and I am so happy we were married at Eagle Ridge!
    ❤️Liz & Omar

Sent on 10/06/2018

Stacey · Married on 09/01/2018

The team at Eagle Ridge is phenomenal but Sarah Emma and Christine are extraordinary they helped us step-by-step stress-free as much as possible and made our dreams of the perfect wedding come true and they accomplished it Perfectly we will definitely be coming back to Eagle Ridge for future events !!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 13
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 14

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/22/2018

We cannot say enough about how much we LOVED getting married at Wedgewood Eagle Ridge! The staff was terrific from start to finish. The food was so delicious and everyone made our day so stress free. At the end of our wedding day, both my husband and I said we definitely made the right choice when we decided that this would be the place we would get married. Adriana and Sara were so great! Thank you all so much for such an amazing day!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Sidney · Married on 06/24/2018

My son just got married here on Sunday, June 24th and I knew everything would be perfect.....and it was! The Wedgewood team is super organized and on top of things from the moment you sign on the dotted line until the wedding is over. The detailed binder they give you when you sign your contract is/was a lifesaver! I carried that thing around like it was my bible!
    Everything was just as my son and daughter-in-law had hoped...and even more. They couldn't stop thanking me all night for the beautiful wedding, but honestly, we all know who should get most of the credit...the team at Wedgewood!
    I need to give an extra thanks to Christina who was the wedding coordinator for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. The rehearsal went so smoothly so I was confident knowing the wedding party would know exactly what to do for the ceremony the next day. I kept telling all my guests that she was my "wedding angel" who just made magic everywhere she went. Christina just buzzed around everywhere making sure everything was perfect all the time.
    Abby, the banquet captain was also fantastic! Abby made everything run so smoothly and kept checking in with me periodically throughout the evening to see if we needed anything and if everything was going well.
    Brian, the DJ and Aaron, the photographer were terrific too! My son and his bride were really pleased with how easy Aaron was to work with and they loved his sense of humor (which is so important on a stressful day like a wedding!) Brian kept the evening on track and the music was perfect for each part of the evening.
    I honestly don't know why anyone would want to have a wedding anywhere else beside Wedgewood at Eagle Ridge. It is gorgeous, reasonably priced and their staff is a true pleasure to work with. I will miss these lovely ladies and their cheerful and professional attitudes. I will recommend Wedgewood at Eagle Ridge to anyone I know planning a wedding in the future.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 15
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 16
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 17
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 18

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback and for your kind words! We are so glad that their wedding was everything that they hoped it would be. We wish them a lifetime of love and happiness and hope that you stay in touch with your Wedgewood family.

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2018

Wow! My husband and I were blown away and impressed by every aspect of planning with the eagle ridge venue. We mainly worked with Christina and she was so personable, honest, and helpful. We used all of the vendors recommended and had no complaints. Our guests were in love with the venue, food, flowers, etc. and we received so many compliments throughout the night. I feel like the stress that people tie to wedding planning melted away for my husband and I while working with the eagle ridge staff. The day of the wedding, we felt so relaxed and everything came together so nicely. I have already (and will continue to) recommend this company and this location to friends and family.

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 19
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 20
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 21
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 22

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. Your pictures are beautiful. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 03/11/2018

In one word, PERFECT! Wedgewood at Eagle Ridge did an amazing job on my wedding. It was everything I hoped for and more. I had the pleasure of working with Christina R. She was so patient and accommodating. I absolutely loved working with her! She took lots of my stress away by quickly answering my questions and putting my mind at ease. I truly enjoyed them doing most the leg work. Every single vendor they use exceeded my expectations. The ceremony was beautiful. Minister Steve delivered a flawless ceremony and gave us lots of tips and ideas for our custom event. DJ Brian did a spectacular job of having the music flow and coordinating all our events. I’ve never seen a better planned wedding, ever! The cake was beautiful AND delicious. The appetizers and food were also delicious. The chair covers and sashes made my wedding look classy and romantic. The photographer was also amazing. The prices fit our budget but our expectations were highly exceeded. If you’re looking for an all-inclusive wedding package, Wedgewood is it! I had my dream wedding and I’m ever grateful for the Wedgewood team.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Mayra · Married on 11/09/2017

Our wedding was great. We appreciate that they were attentive from the beginning of our planning down to the end of our wedding night. They have beautiful grounds and great options.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you will stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Kseniya · Married on 05/17/2017

Absolutely loved working with Wedgewood Eagle Ridge. Christina made a potentially stressful experience so easy, was very flexible and accommodating. Danny, the banquet captain on the night of the wedding, was fantastic as well. We got so many comments from the guests on the delicious food (make sure to get the salmon, best salmon I've ever tasted!!) and the cake turned out just wonderful. I loved that we were able to get all of these things taken care of in one place. Best of all, couldn't beat the price. The DJ played some wonderful tunes, communicative, and available to us to make any last-minute changes. Thank you everyone affiliated with Wedgewood Eagle Ridge!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/15/2017

The best word to describe our wedding is: flawless.

Over the past 3 months I would tell people "I'm getting married in April" and people follow the same pattern; First: congrats, Second: It's going to be great - but it goes so fast you won't remember it, Third: they list all the things that went wrong with their wedding and to prepare myself for something to go wrong.

Surprise! NOTHING went wrong!! not a single thing. The coordinators there know what they are doing and do it extremely well. Which is great since I didn't know anything about weddings. :)

Everything was beautiful and just the way I pictured it. The food was amazing and I had multiple of my guests tell me it was the best wedding food they have ever had! The venue itself is picture perfect and creates such an amazing setting.

Thank you Wedgewood for making this a stress free day that we could truly enjoy. -LT

Sent on 04/18/2017

Chi · Married on 03/06/2017

Working with Wedgewood for my wedding was an amazing experience. Everything was made stress-free for me and my husband, thank to the lovely and wonderful sales ladies and coordinator at Eagle Ridge. I love that everything is in one package with Wedgewood, which makes it so much easier to plan. Instead of being super busy thinking about whether the vendors would be on time, or deliver good service to us, we literally just gave all our request to Wedgewood and they made everything happen perfectly. I want to give special thanks to Christina, who was my day of coordinator. She was so professional, she took really good care of every single thing during the wedding, and always there to help. I love everything about Wedgewood, without them, my wedding wouldn't be the same!

Sent on 07/05/2018

• xaznfr0ggyx

Jennifer · Married on 03/04/2017

The best of the best. We shopped around for our wedding venues over 4 weeks before we made out mind and go with Eagle Ridge. 5 stars all around. Our guests had a wonderful time at our wedding. Everyone said the best wedding food ever.

The planning part was easy, painless, fast, quick, time saver. Both Tori and Christina helped along the way, answered all the questions I had.

The day of the wedding, Tori was there to make sure everything is right, on time and smooth.

We can't thank them enough for all the work they helped us, time we save with their help and all

Sent on 03/13/2017
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 29
    Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 30
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

I did so much research to find a venue that could meet all of my needs. Originally my husband and I wanted a courthouse wedding, but when I started to stress about planning it he agreed to a consultation appointment with Wedgewood Eagle Ridge. By the end of the consultation he pulled the trigger and wanted to sign the contract to secure our wedding date. Christina and Leah were so helpful throughout the process. From making sure that we booked all of the appointments with the florist and the bakery that were part of our package right down to giving me the contact info for a couple of hair and make up artists when I thought my original artist was going to back out two weeks before the wedding. Wedgewood gives the couple a wedding binder, and if the couple works through it by the deadlines that are given, the wedding planning process goes so smoothly that there is no stress. I wasn't sure if we were going to get to talk to the DJ, but we were surprised when Bryan called to schedule a phone appointment to go over our music sheet. DJ Bryan was very easy going and he really worked to make sure that our sound track was perfect. I requested that he find a semi-obscure song for my brother in law, and sure enough DJ Bryan found it and played it. My brother in law was very happy, too! When i asked DJ Bryan if we could move forward with the cake cutting and first dance so my mom could be a part of those times, he was already ready to go and just needed me and my husband in our places. The banquet team was absolutely amazing, and even now i keep hearing rave reviews about how great the food and wine was. We also thought the food and wine were amazing! The arbor was a perfect background for us, very simple and yet surround by so much of it's own decoration that we chose not to decorate it. With Wedgewood Eagle Ridge my husband and I had the most perfect day to celebrate our marriage on a budget and the way we wanted.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/22/2015

We are so pleased with our Wedgewood experience...from the first tour we took of Eagle Ridge down to the packing of our items to return home after the event...every interaction we've had with all Wedgewood staff has been excellent. Christina and Leah have shown such professionalism and expertise in their field - providing guidance and suggestions on navigating certain aspects of wedding planning that either we had no idea about, or sticky situations where we weren't sure of the etiquette. Their sense of humor and patience along the way was always greatly appreciated. They also showed such amazing attention to detail when it came to bringing my wedding vision to life - down to double checking with me how I wanted the favors placed at each place setting! Sandra did a great job as banquet captain and guided us through the reception expertly, letting us know what and when everything would occur so that we didn't miss a beat! And Jordan was a fantastic DJ! He incorporated all of our requests, played a great mix of music, and helped me with suggestions for ceremony music that I wasn't sure about.

Overall, we had a joyous wedding and have received nothing but compliments about the venue, food, music, etc. since our wedding day. It's common for there to be some sort of major or minor disaster at weddings - it's almost expected - but we can honestly say that not a single thing went wrong at our wedding. We know that we have Leah, Christina, Sandra, Jordan, and the rest of the Wedgewood staff to thank for that! We won't hesitate to send friends and family to Wedgewood should they ever ask for a suggestion.

Sent on 12/03/2015

My wedding wasn't suppose to be until January, I have a little bun in the oven so we wanted to
    Move it up to May, they were extremely awesome and understanding. I still feel like we got an amazing deal having it on a Sunday Morning!!! I would have never thought a Sunday Morning but it was Memorial Day weekend and worked out perfectly! Thank you so much Wedgewood for
    Providing me with the best wedding possible!

Sent on 06/09/2015

We were very please with everything. I highly recommended. The banquet captain, DJ were so helpful, nice, professional and hilarious. Food was tasty, bartender awesome. We can't ask for any better. It was a perfect wedding and we felt very special. The weather and patio view was beautiful. Thank you so much. The guests had good time. We are so glad and fortunate to have chosen EagleRidge for our special day.

Sent on 10/23/2014

The entire Wedgewood staff is such a joy to work with. From Leah and Christina, to CJ the DJ, to the staff that catered the reception. Together they made our wedding planning a joy and truly gave my husband and I our fairytale wedding!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Nicola · Married on 03/14/2014

Absolutely loved this place. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Their response time to questions either by phone or email, were very prompt. Within 24 hours. If you think you can't afford it, just go in and talk with them anyway. They work with all types of Budgets. I never thought I could afford to get married in a Golf Club, but they helped make my Dream wedding come true. Thank you Mike, Christina and Roxanne!!

Sent on 03/28/2014