Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 3
Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 4
Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 5

Sarah · Married on 02/03/2018

I had a wonderful wedding at Wedgewood! I could not be more pleased. From Liese Butler with flowers to Luke Spiegel as DJ, Sue Sanicky for the cake, and the entire Wedgewood team who helped us plan for the event, all was superb. A special shout out to Ellie Edstrom for handling our day-of coordination. She helped us feel at ease at the final planning meeting and made sure all went smoothly and according to plan on the day of. I did not have to worry about a thing! Also, our banquet captain, Brit, was so friendly, professional, and courteous. She lead a wonderful meal service for our guests and made sure we had everything we needed all evening. I received such great feedback from all my guests about what a wonderful reception and venue this is. A beautiful setting and package deal takes so much stress out of planning. I highly recommend Wedgewood!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Morgan · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Wedding planning made easy

LOVE. Still in the planning phase but they have made it SO easy

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2018

Choosing Wedgewood Black Forest was the best decision for our wedding! The girls that work there were who convinced us. They were so personable and wanted to get to know us, not just get us to book the venue. Planning was much easier with them, they were very responsive to my random email questions, and set up several wedding planning meetings to help us make sure our day was perfect. On the day of our wedding they did an amazing job setting everything up, I brought a lot of my own decor and the my knew exactly where to put it! They made wedding planning a little less stressful because all of their vendors are there. We had to schedule appointments with the florist, DJ, and bakery and from there all of the vendors were in contact and I did not have to worry about anything else! Everything was there and perfect on wedding day! It was very nice to not have to worry about finding different vendors and making sure everyone was on the same page. We had one price for all of it at Wedgewood, and this price was adjusted up to 10 days before based on guest count. Brittnie ran the wedding day coordination and there were no hiccups! I would definitely recommend Wedgewood to any bride who works too much and does not have all the time in the world to wedding plan!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. We are so happy that we were able to make your day stress free. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Nikki · Married on 06/30/2017

We loved having our ceremony and reception at Wedgewood Black Forest. The girls were SO helpful in helping us plan and presenting options that were reasonable. When there was an issue with the facility on the day of the wedding, they quickly stepped up and solved the problem before guests arrived and then offered a bar upgrade for the inconvenience. Very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and all around kind people to help us create the best day of our life at one of the most gorgeous venues in the Springs!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Nichole · Married on 09/24/2016

We got married at Wedgewood on Sept. 24. They were absolutely wonderful. The staff helped the day go off without a hitch. I forgot the cake topper and they immediately had a plan to fix it and it turned out great. Having the day of coordinator made a ton of stress go away and she made sure that my husband and I got to enjoy all of details. She also made sure we ate some of the delicious food. I would recommend anyone to use this venue. We loved it!

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay Michelle · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Wonderful All Inclusive

I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley who showed me the beautiful property. The site was staged for a wedding and looked amazing which helped me to envision what my special day might look like!

Sent on 06/19/2019

K · Married on 04/30/2017

3.0

This venue is in Colorado Springs, not Denver.
    I love how everything is inclusive and they give you a binder to help with organizing, coordinator info, meetings, etc. Responsiveness is to-do, a few of my emails were not returned, and some confusion on coordinating times to meet with our coordinator. But very thoughtful, patient, and kind people here!

Sent on 05/16/2017