Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 7

Monica Messersmith · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Great venue

Beautiful, well run venue. I am excited to have my wedding here

Sent on 10/13/2019

Tess Allen · Getting married on 11/17/2019

wedding date 11/17/19

We are getting married 11/17/19! We had looked at other venues and had other ideas about where we were going to have our wedding. Many of our other options were to expensive, to far away for everyone, or it was going to be a Lot of work to get everything needed for a wedding to the other places. Once we found Wedgewood in Black Forest we knew this was it. Its convenient for everyone, affordable, and they have everything you need right there! Who can say no to that? The ladies we have been working with are awesome! Always smiling and ready to help. They are professional and know how to make your day special and the way you want it. I am super exited for my big day! They really have made everything less stressful on everyone. The venue itself is beautiful and I have always loved Black Forest.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Brad · Getting married on 11/01/2019

We are booked for November 2019!!

We are booked for our wedding. November 1, 2019. We can not wait. Professional, polite and overall fantastic. Can not wait for our BIG day.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Brad! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2019

This was the first venue we looked at and we knew right away that we found the perfect one! Not only is it absolutely stunning inside and outside, but the planning process has been so stress free. The staff has been extremley helpful every step of the way and quick to answer our emails or calls. We knew up front what kind of wedding we wanted to have, and the all inclusive packages makes it so easy to have all the little details we want. We love that you can even customize the packages to fit your vision and budget, and there are so many cute add ons, such as a popcorn bar or lawn games for your guests. My fiancé and I get married next September and are cannot wait to celebrate with our loved ones at Wedgewood!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Adam Raynes · Married on 09/09/2019

Budget friendly

We paid for our wedding by ourselves and knew when venue hunting that we needed to find a venue that we could afford. Fortunately, with the many different options wedgewood offers, I am confident that anyone can find a flexible option through wedgewood that they can afford to make their big day truly extraordinary!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2019

My fiancé and I love the Wedgewood! When we first started planning, the Wedgewood was my dream. I didn't think we could afford it. As we started researching venues, nothing compared to the beauty and inclusivity of services like the Wedgewood. We realized that we could afford it because the packages are all customizable and we are getting our dream wedding! We couldn't be happier with our experience so far.

Raquel · Married on 07/12/2019

I am getting married here July 2019 and have had the BEST experience so far! I originally booked at a different venue but decided to go with Wedgewood, as they are so friendly and the price is right. Love that you don't have to worry about caterer, drink company, etc., as they help with all the details. It's also a gorgeous venue, can't wait for the big day!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/09/2019

I would definitely recommend wedgewood. It’s everything we’ve been looking for in a venue. Nice open space, 2 ceremony options (outdoor and indoor) and gorgeous views!!!
    You won’t be disappointed!!

Lizzie Stowe · Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal & Magical

Our DJ, Matt a.k.a DJ maestro, did a phenomenal job with our music, leading the reception and ceremony, and overall is just a nice guy. The women in charge at Wedgewood, Jess & her team, for our wedding made sure that both the bride and groom were ok and that everything was going well! Their food and cake services were delicious. We even got to try all of the cake flavors! We could not be more grateful. It went so smoothly and wonderfully.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 10

Hi Lizzie,

• Ana

Ana · Married on 05/25/2019

The wedding of my dreams!!!

From the beginning the staff makes ya feel like home! They are so kind and helpful, I’m a forgetful person and the day of my wedding I forgot a couple of things, our coordinator was able to improvise and calming me down to the point I was able to enjoy every single moment, worry free and amazing!!! That’s the two words I will use to describe Wedgewood!!’ Thank you so, so much for a wonderful and unforgettable wedding!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 13
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 14
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 15

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Ana! Beautiful photos. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Kristin · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

EXTREMELY ACCOMMODATING! They made the entire experience so easy!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 16

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Kristin! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2019

We're getting married here in April 2019 and so far everything about the venue has been amazing. It has beautiful indoor AND outdoor options, and while we're hoping for an outdoor wedding, we know that if Colorado's crazy weather strikes, we'll have an equally as amazing indoor option available. Everything has also been so easy with the all-inclusive package - cake, floral, DJ, food, beverage, etc. I've been working full-time and taking classes, and knowing I have those items taken care of has been such a relief! Plus, we just sampled the food last weekend and it was soooo good -I'm a picky eater and I loved it all! I can't wait to see how everything comes together in April and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a stress-free wedding experience in the forest!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Stacey · Married on 04/12/2019

4.12.19 Wedding Day

My fiancé and I knew from the moment we first walked inside the venue that this is where we would get married and I’m so glad we did. We loved the fact that it can be all inclusive if you wanted and you can personalize as well. That alone helped with the stress of planning because it’s done for you. The friendliness, responsiveness, timeliness and how easy it was to work through everything was just unreal. Not one time did we run into a snag or not get any help or support with questions. From planning to the actual event, it was smooth. Our wedding was literally everything we could have ever wanted and more. The venue itself is so beautiful, the food, drinks, staff and everything else was so perfect. Our coordinator Jesa was to die for and so sweet during our rehearsal and wedding. Our banquet coordinator Kayla was so incredibly sweet and wonderful, Jenna Clark with Dj Maesteo did everything we wanted, it could not have been better. 100 thousand percent recommend to anyone needing somewhere to get married! A million thanks to everyone at Wedgewood!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2019

Best Wedding Venue Ever!! Has everything you need and more!

This venue was absolutely spectacular! The girls who worked here were just amazing and so easy to work with! My entire experience with this venue was incredible! They made sure every detail of my wedding was exactly how I wanted and even the last minute changes I made the day of, they took care of no problem at all! I would do the day all over again! They were so amazing and gave me the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Alyssa! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Marcella · Married on 03/25/2019

Amazing venue

They made wedding planning beyond easy! Wonderful staff and beautiful venue. They made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Marcella, Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Amelie · Married on 02/09/2019

Our Wedding

This place is absolutely breathtaking the service is amazing Ellie and Britney and Jessa were all spectacular and I suggested everyone should get married here it was a Flawless experience with high-quality elegance and we are so grateful and happy that we chose this venue

Sent on 02/18/2019

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Amelie, We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Caitlin · Married on 02/08/2019

Great place to get married!

Everyone went the extra mile to make sure we were a happy wedding couple. They are an all inclusive which makes planning so much more less stressful and helped us a lot. The entire staff was so nice and pleasant!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Caitlin, thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!
  • Jaelin

Jaelin · Married on 01/18/2019

Winter Wonderland Wedding

This place was absolutely perfect for my dream day! The second I walked into the venue I knew it was the one! The staff are wonderful, and honestly feel like family. They did their best to make everything stress free, and flow the best it could have been! There was a major blizzard on our day, and Murphy's law was hitting us hard. However, my wonderful coordination team was right there with me, I honestly had no idea some "problems" even existed. They did a fabulous job at keeping me on my wedding day cloud per say, and for that I will always be thankful. We had so many compliments regarding the beautiful venue, and the delicious food. They made wedding planning easy, and were always quick to respond to any questions up to the day! I couldn't have done it without Wedgewood, and the wonderful staff. This is a place that I would, and will, recommend to anyone who wants to have wonderful memories of their best day. Not only was it affordable, but they were so accommodating and made us feel wanted. I loved every moment here; if I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Jaelin! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Jodi · Married on 01/03/2019

Wedgewood at Black Forest is extremely beautiful!! The chapel is so sweet and elegant and the reception area is set up perfectly! They have one wall that is entirely windows and there are vaulted ceilings! It’s brings a large open vibe. You can have an indoor or outdoor ceremony!! There are so many choices and options that you can adjust throughout your entire wedding planning journey! The staff is probably the best part!! Wedding are stressful, but they open your eyes to the beauty of the day you’re planning. They help keep you relaxed and cater to your needs. They have truly gone above and beyond for my fiancé and I! If I was to do it all over again, I would still choose Wedgewood at Black Forest!

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 17
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 24
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 25
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 26

Mandi · Married on 12/28/2018

Where do I start!!! We had our first sit down meeting with Sarah today and I have never felt more comfortable and confident that everything will go smoothly. Sarah is the best thing that happened to me other then my Fiancé of course! She did a great job of walking us through everything so we are prepared for our big day!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

• Katie

Katie Grodsky · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful Venue, Caring Staff

Wedgewood Weddings Black Forest is a truly beautiful venue that has so much possibility! The staff is amazing at walking you through all of the details and sharing the many options you have. They provide opportunities to see the venue hosting an actual event at their Wedding Faires throughout the year, which is incredibly helpful. We felt like the staff were truly invested in us as a couple and so appreciated how accommodating they were with every idea we had. I can't imagine going through this planning process anywhere else!!

On our big day, the staff were on top of every detail - we never had to worry about the behind-the-scenes because everything was taken care of before we even thought of it. The food was amazing and we got so many compliments on the meal and bar service! All of our guests had a phenomenal time and we can't wait to see our gorgeous photos! We would highly recommend this venue as a beautiful, stress-free, all-inclusive choice for your wedding or event.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Katie,Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Amanda Lee · Married on 11/03/2018

If you want a stress free wedding, this is your venue!

My husband and I got married at Wedgewood Black Forest on 11/03/2018. We had a Saturday evening (5:00-10:00) ceremony and reception. We could not speak more highly of Wedgewood. Every detail of our wedding was thought of and executed perfectly. We had a day of coordinator, Ellie, and she made sure everything went off without a hitch. She was immensely helpful at the rehearsal and made sure every person involved with the ceremony knew exactly what to do. Our banquet captain, Kayla, was also spectacular. Our reception stayed on schedule and we never felt rushed. The food was AMAZING. I got comments about the food all night and a week later, people are still telling me how good the food was! I heard “this is the best wedding I’ve ever been to” multiple times and that had a little to do with our choices and A LOT to do with the venue. The beauty of the venue combined with the professionalism of the staff made our wedding everything we could have ever wanted. As a bride you hear, “don’t sweat the small stuff” a lot regarding little things that go wrong during your wedding but truly, not one single thing went wrong. The best part was being able to enjoy planning a wedding; Wedgewood takes care of everything for us. We showed up to tastings and made some decisions but all the stressful details were completely taken care of. I can not recommend Wedgewood enough. If you want a gorgeous, stress-free wedding, book here. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Amanda! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Cynthia · Married on 09/23/2018

All inclusive removes a lot of stress, and Wedgewood Black Forest is the best! The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, the staff is amazing! Thank you for making our day better than I even imagined.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Emilee · Married on 08/23/2018

Wedgewood in Black Forest, Colorado Springs is beautiful! I loved the fact that we could have an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. Wedgewood had a way to make our special day very memorable for everyone! The staff was understanding and able to assist everyone throughout the whole process. Kody, DJ, and his team created the best playlist for everyone to stay on the dance floor and he managed to get everyone on their feet! The cake from Garden of the Gods was amazing, everyone loved it. The flowers were very well put together. Both vendors that Wedgewood works with for flowers and cake were amazing. I loved the fact that they were able to recreate exactly what we asked for. Steven Koeppen, Officiant, created the best ceremony we could have asked for. He was able to come up with something that was perfect for us and our guests. The buffet food was also wonderful. Every guest enjoyed the taste and how they were able to leave full.
    Our wedding day was perfect because we went with Wedgewood at Black Forest. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Wedgewood!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Erica · Married on 07/08/2018

I honestly could not have found the time to plan such a beautiful wedding, nor could I have afforded it if Wedgewood had not helped me find the best vendors and help me plan everything. Because of Wedgewood, I had the most beautiful fairytale wedding that every girl dreams of. Thank you!

Sent on 07/30/2018