Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 12/12/2021

Amazing experience

I cannot give enough great feedback about Wedgewood and their staff. Kayla worked with us for over 2 years through covid shutdowns to let us have the most perfect day. Every detail was thought of, timelines put together for us, every question I had she had an answer for within a day if not sooner. I see so many women ask if a day of coordinator is necessary or if a wedding planner is necessary. YOU GET THEM with Wedgewood! And the price was not comparable based on other venues we looked at prior to Wedgewood. Not only the venue price, but by the time you add in ALL the other vendors necessary (DJ, catering, bartenders and liquor, linen, officiant, floral, the list goes on) the price can’t be beat. On top of that, I didn’t have to find the vendors, Wedgewood has it all done! Seriously, wedding planning made easy and affordable. Our guests are still talking about how nice the event was and how amazing the food was! Every detail is thought of and the staff is absolutely amazing. I feel like I made friends.
    Melissa H. Married on 12/12/2021

Bride and groom

The crew made our wedding day the best it could have been!! It exceeded our expectations beyond belief!! I'm recommending this venue to everyone I know that's getting married!!
    Chism M. Married on 10/07/2021

Amazing and Highly Recommended

My husband and I got married at Wedgewood Black Forest one week ago, and we cannot say enough good about this venue and the people working there. We met with Lindsey about a year ago when we started planning our wedding. She was amazing, super personable, and willing to work with us to keep us within our budget. We actually toured another Wedgewood location, but decided on Black Forest because of how awesome Lindsey was. She was in contact regularly, kept us up to date on everything, and helped make every decision effortless. As a busy teacher, the idea of planning a wedding felt very overwhelming, but Wedgewood and Lindsey made it easy.
    Our wedding day itself was PERFECT. Seriously, from the moment we walked in on our wedding day to when we went home, everything went perfectly. We had a lot of decorations and we weren't sure exactly how we wanted everything to look, but Lindsey took what we had and created the absolutely perfect setting. She treated us so well; checking on us throughout the night and getting us food/drinks. She even took a picture and had it in a frame, waiting for us at our table when we came in. We seriously love Lindsey and were so sad to say goodbye to her after the wedding.
    In terms other details, the DJ Tyler was also awesome! The food was amazing. We had several guests come to us to tell us that it was the best wedding food they'd ever had.
    If I had to do everything all over again, there isn't a single thing I would have changed. I would highly recommend Wedgewood Black Forest to anyone!
    Hailey C. Married on 09/30/2021

An absolute dream!

Selecting WW Black Forest was the absolute best decision ever! The packages made it incredibly easy to plan a wedding. Lindsay is a literal angel and was so friendly, helpful, and just amazing from planning to the actual day of the wedding. The food was delicious, floral was beautiful, and DJ was super fun. Highly recommend adding on the fun stuff like the photo booth, donut wall, and lawn games! I will recommend this venue and Lindsay to every newly engaged couple I meet!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 09/03/2021

Wedding in September of 2021

I had such an amazing experience having my wedding at Wedgewood! They made planning so easy because they provide most of the venders for you so it takes the stress off your shoulders planning wise. It rained on my wedding day yet the staff was so accommodating and made having an indoor wedding just as worth it and beautiful. I wish I could relive that day over again and again.
    Kelsi W. Married on 07/24/2021

Best venue ever

Wedgewood Black Forest is the BEST. My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue. Our wedding was during the height of COVID and the planners were so helpful with moving the date. They were in touch regularly and very easy to get ahold of. Planning the wedding was a piece of cake (they basically do it all for you!) We had a blast on our wedding day. The venue is gorgeous on its own so any additional touches really just highlight the beauty. The forest is green and beautiful. My husband and I would pick this as our venue time and time again. If you're looking to get married in Colorado Springs, you have to do it here! The DJ was great, the food was delicious, and our day was so special. The coordinators make you feel like royalty on your wedding day; we were never without a drink in hand and a smile on our face.
  • Lizette
    Lizette Z. Married on 07/18/2021

High recommend

Just had my wedding this Sunday. Black Forest by Wedgewood did an amazing job in taking care of Kevin and me. There were a few hiccups the day of but Jackie, Nicole, and Lindsey made sure we still had a great time. One of the hiccups was my florals, but either Nicole or Lindsey went out to the store before the ceremony to make sure I had a bouquet to walk down the aisle with. The DJ, Jonathan Bunch played all the songs I wanted and made sure the guests were well aware of what was going on the while time. Thank you Jonathan. I'd highly recommend Wedgewood weddings for your event. Thank you again everyone.
  • Kristi
    Kristi G. Married on 06/23/2021

So amazing, please use this venue!

TLDR: Please book this venue for your event. It’s SO gorgeous, everyone is so wonderful and helpful, and you will have a great time for an affordable price. All my guests commented on how amazing our wedding was and I wish I could relive it all over again.
    We would recommend Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings to literally anyone, and we already have recommended it to plenty of our friends. Even my maids all talked about getting married there someday, and I hope they do so I can help! I had such an amazing planning experience with Brittany, Kayla, Nicole, and Lindsey. All of them were so insanely helpful, always answered my million questions promptly and they were so flexible and amazing. I sincerely wish I could plan another wedding at this venue because the ladies were just so wonderful. I had different experiences with each of the planning experts; I believe Brittany was the one we were in contact with first and she did our consultation – she was wonderful and helpful and awesome. I had LOTS of contact with Nicole and Kayla as well, mostly them answering all my questions a million times through email.
    Now, Lindsey… I honestly want Lindsey to be my new best friend. Lindsey was our assigned coordinator and she was just so lovely and sweet and kind and wonderful the entire event and throughout the planning process. She made sure everything ran smoothly, was always there asking if we needed anything, and she was sincerely like an old friend. She set up everything to perfection and the event was way too beautiful, everyone kept commenting on it. As probably most brides are, I was super stressed the entire time but trying to keep it together, and every time Lindsey walked in to ask if I needed anything or to let me know what was going on, it was literally like a breath of fresh air and I knew everything would be totally fine. She was just so supportive and kind. My new husband and I both love her dearly and I heard afterwards that she even stayed past her time just to make sure everything was going well. I also kept hearing after the wedding about special moments she had with my two maids of honor and other guests! Seriously above and beyond the call of duty. I didn’t want her to leave us!
    Katrina was our banquet captain and was equally wonderful! She also was so great about checking in with us consistently to make sure we were good. She even posted about us on Twitter because of our first dance song, and the artist liked her tweet! So exciting!!! She was great about getting all of our stuff packed up so we could load the cars efficiently, and I don’t think anything was left there! Plus, we got to take home some leftovers (which were dearly needed), a bottle of champagne we’re saving for our 1-year anniversary, and some of the donuts from our donut wall.
    Tyler was our DJ, who we were also assigned through Wedgewood, and he was so great too! The music choices were perfect and everyone had a wonderful time for each portion of our event. My new husband and I especially had such a great time dancing toward the end, and tons of guests were on the dance floor with us. He was very flexible with any last-minute changes and was just a very kind, all-around great person and killer DJ.
    Again, we really did love everyone we worked with at this venue, but Lindsey and Katrina especially were just too great, I don’t have enough kind words to say about them and I want them to be my besties.
    Arrianna M. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing experience, makes wedding planning easy

I was married June 19,2021. Wedgewood worked with me every step of the way and were always available to answer my questions! They were so attentive on the day of and everything went perfectly!
    Jasmine W. Married on 06/10/2021

Beautiful Venue with Accommodating Staff

We had the pleasure to work with Kayla primarily during our wedding planning, and she was so helpful and accommodating to make our special day perfect. She kept everything on time and the overall coordination of events was smooth just as we had planned. The food was great, the lighting was perfect and everyone loved the outdoor yard game option in the summer. The photobooth was also a huge hit. There’s very little I would have changed about our wedding. I recommend this venue 100%
    Kelly Married on 05/21/2021

Wedding Dream

This was the wedding of my dreams! The staff was so supportive and attentive, the DJ, florist and photographer they recommended were all amazing! Not to mention the beautiful venue! And we continue to get compliments for our wedding, food and venue!
  • Stephannie
    Stephannie M. Married on 05/20/2021

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff!

I don't even know where to begin! We were married on May 20th, and every aspect of our wedding was absolutely wonderful! Our coordinator Lindsay was so attentive and caring I felt like she was a part of the bridal party! She was there with everything we needed and helped us every step of the way! The venue was absolutely beautiful and the pictures came out great! (If your looking for a photographer Heather with captured perspectives photography was amazing!) Katrina and Taylor were awesome as well and made sure the reception went off without a hitch! Our DJ Johnathan was great too and kept everyone dancing through thr night! I couldn't recommend this venue more! Such a wonderful experience!
    Angel Married on 04/24/2021

Pretty Amazing!

We looked at Black Forest as the first venue then visited several others but just wasn’t the same effect. Very nice, classy venue and has a great staff. We have the pleasure of working with Lindsey; she hands down has been nothing but amazing and very helpful with making this entire wedding stress free. She is an absolute joy to work with and I strongly recommend this venue for future weddings.
    Angel Married on 04/24/2021

Pretty Amazing!

• Lesley
    Lesley G. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing and beautiful location

Jessa was so helpful and easy to work with! She gave us all options and I really like being able to control some of the expenses and focus on the things we really want. I'm so excited to have our wedding at Wedgewood black forest!
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 03/07/2021

Perfection

My original venue cancelled on us roughly a month before we had to move to Texas. We had 1 weekend to find a new venue, so we looked at approximately 6 venues over the course of those 2 days. Wedgewood stood out among the rest in ways I cannot describe. It literally brought tears to my eyes as I took the tour. It was more than I could have hoped for. The staff was so helpful through the entire planning process. Planning a wedding from another state is stressful enough on its own. I would never have been able to pull this wedding off without the staff here. All I had to do was send them example photos of what I liked and dropped off my decor 2 days prior to my wedding and they did the rest. Their food was amazing, the dj and minster they offer on site were so much fun and listened to everything we requested. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone!
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 01/29/2021

Best. Wedding. Ever!

Wedgewood helped us have the most perfect wedding! I can't tell you how many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to! And that couldn't have happened without help from Nicole, Katrina and their amazing team. The food was top-notch, the cake was phenomenal, the DJ and the bar brought the party, and Nicole and Katrina facilitated it all! I really hope one of our friends gets married there soon so we can see a wedding there from the other side!

We had to reschedule our wedding date because of covid, and even though I'd never wish that on someone else, Wedgewood helped to make the reschedule seamless. They took care of connecting with vendors - who were fantastic, they monitored the policy changes, and they were in close contact with us. If you're looking for a place that cares about you as a couple, Wedgewood is that place!
  • Angela
    Angela M. Married on 01/17/2021

The wedding was a masterpiece!

Exceptional!!! Wedgewood and our event coordinator Lindsey went above and beyond to make our day special. No hiccups, no worries and an amazing time. I would highly recommend them to everyone. What an experience!! One I will remember for a lifetime! Thank you Wedgewood!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey B. Married on 12/31/2020

Amazing Venue with the Best Staff!

If I could give 100/10 stars for Black Forest by Wedgwood I would! From the first inquiry we sent for the venue until our ceremony/reception day, we had an overall amazing experience. First off, the venue is stunning and we loved the outdoor/woods setting for photos and general location. We were fortunate to work with Kayla for the entire process, and I cannot say enough good things about her - she is AMAZING to work with. Kayla helped us to plan every single detail, and went over every question we had to make sure we were always comfortable. We were lucky enough to have Kayla also be our day of coordinator, which made me feel so at ease since she was with us from the beginning. She knew the exact vision we had for the day, and executed every single detail to perfection! Our banquet captain, Katrina, joined us for our reception, and was very attentive to us and always checking in to see if we needed anything, or simply wanted more food/drinks. She made sure everything ran smoothly for the entire reception, and we had not one single issue. Our reception was so much fun and the food was also amazing, I had many people complimenting how delicious the food was! 100% recommend this venue and all of the staff, you won’t be disappointed!
    Kaitlyn K. Married on 12/29/2020

Wonderful!

The venue is beautiful and staff are great! We have been working with Lindsay and oh boy is she amazing! Not only does the venue have everything we need but she has been so wonderful in helping with everything! We have told other couples to book here and ask for Lindsay but all the staff are wonderful!!
  • Cartie
    Cartie Married on 08/08/2020

Perfection

I quickly learned planning a wedding is not easy and can be extremely overwhelming especially during the pandemic. The staff at Wedgewood took a lot of the stress off of me & they worked with us and allowed us to reschedule our wedding date with Covid throwing a wrench in daily life. I wish I could relive the day over again. So blessed and thankful for the wonderful staff. ALSO, the food…my gosh, not enough text to let you know how delicious it was. And the venue is gorgeous. Worth the price. 1000/10.
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 07/10/2020

Best day ever!

We had the most amazing day with Wedgewood! We had to reschedule our wedding twice because of COVID. Wedgewood was always flexible with moving our date and honoring our rates. We were super happy with how the day turned out. They had incredible service, food, and a beautiful venue. Our coordinator, Lindsey was so amazing to work with. When we had last minute drama, she really tried hard to work with us and make sure we had an incredible day. She was very patient and kind throughout the whole planning process. Katrina also did a great job managing our event later in the evening! I would highly recommend this venue to others.
    Monica M. Married on 07/05/2020

Great venue

Beautiful, well run venue. I am excited to have my wedding here
  • Katie
    Katie P. Married on 06/06/2020

Great experience thus far!

We had to postpone our special day due to COVID-19. I have to say that all of the Wedgewood staff, especially Kayla, have been absolutely AMAZING throughout the whole process! They have made sure that the transition was seamless for our new date. Kayla has done a fantastic job ensuring this nervous bride that her and her guest will be able to be safe and enjoy our day just as much as before the virus hit. They have taken extra precautions to ensure our safety and have also been extremely accommodating to the ever changing situation. I am sure this has been an incredibly stressful time for them, however, they have always been professional and flexible throughout this unforeseen circumstance. We are so excited to celebrate our big day, thanks to Wedgewood and the wonderful staff, we will be able to do so safely!
  • Samantha
    Samantha K. Married on 06/06/2020

Most Amazing Venue, 15/10 recommend

If I could give this venue 10 stars, I absolutely would! Wedgewood was wonderful to work with, especially when our wedding had to be postponed because of Covid, they graciously let us move our date with no fuss, and because the venue handles the cake, flowers, catering, bar, and dj, we didn’t have to worry about coordinating all of our vendors to the new date, they took care of all of it for us! They also were wonderful with answering all of my emails and questions as it got closer to the ceremony!

The price was worth every single penny, other venues we would have had to spend more just to secure the venue and then you have to add on vendors but Wedgewood was wonderful about adding everything into the package, which was also extremely customizable and we were able to make it our own.

Honestly what we paid would have been fine for just the food alone, the food was by far the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding. Every single guest of ours commented on how great the appetizers and dinner were and we couldn’t get enough of the Mac and cheese croquettes!

Last but not least, Lindsey was the sweetest, most helpful, best event planner I could have asked for. She was wonderful leading up and then an absolutely rock star the day of! She always made sure we had drinks and were properly fed and having a good time. I was so impressed by how smoothly everything went under her care.

We have already recommended Wedgewood to all our engaged friends but I also recommend it to anyone looking for a venue, we had the fairytale wedding of our dreams thanks to them!