17 Reviews for Wedgewood at The Orchard

Linens (2)
Parking (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Cake (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Decor (1)
China (1)
17 Wedgewood at The Orchard Reviews

The Orchard is a wonderful place to get married and the Wedgewood team is amazing. The process is so easy and they work with you through every step. I like that you can customize your package according to what your specific needs are. I was worried that it was going to rain and the Wedgewood team provided tents just in case. The tents are tasteful and did not downgrade the look of the venue at all. They also have heaters as an option should you decide to book your wedding here during the colder months. They even put a little baby heater by my feet

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessa, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a fairytale wedding venue this is the venue for you! My husband and I were married two weeks ago on 10-12-17. Gina our coordinator was absolutely amazing. She took detailed notes on every aspect of how and what we wanted our wedding to include. The staff work as a team so it makes it very convenient for you to get answers quickly. The venue is absolutely beautiful with the gazebo, lake and rustic feel. Our wedding could not have been more perfect. I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables

Where do I begin... what an amazing venue with a great group of people. I can’t thank Amanda and Gina enough for making my dream come true. From the very beginning they make it so easy. I had a list of amazing vendors to choose from (if I wanted), a hour play by play of the night, a list of delicious food to consider, and so much more. Though they had suggestions you completely make it the wedding what you want! The day of was stress free due to the team at Wedgewood at the Orchard and I would do it 10 times over! Thank you and I highly recommend this venue (plus Gina and Amanda)!
Recommend Vendors:
BoCakes - Cake
Floral Sensations- Flowers

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue and the people running it are seriously amazing! From the very start of my experience, they were welcoming and ready to get into action as I had 5 short months before the big day! I fell in love with this venue as soon as I saw it(although just to make sure I did check out a couple others)! My husband and I wanted a country, rustic themed wedding and this place was perfect, I got everything I wanted within our budget and even some free extras! The whole team here was awesome and made sure I was truly happy with every step! So one of my first appointments I got to talk to Nick and had mentioned my husband use to ride bulls(before joining the Marines which doesn't allow him to) and we talked about how cool it would be to have a mechanical bull at the wedding(my mind blown as I'm from a small town and had no idea that was possible!) he said they've never had one and he'd talk to some people and see about getting it, well long story short we got one!!! Kept it a secret from my husband until the big day and he was in shock and so excited, it was awesome and such a big hit, adults and children, everyone had a great time! Over all I had the best experience here and I highly recommend it, they truly go above and beyond to make sure you are more than happy with everything and willing to do anything they can to make sure you have your perfect day! I had mine it was my dream come true wedding and I couldn't be happier with how it all went!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My fiancée and I will be getting married here in May 2017 and we are super excited! Everyone has been super helpful throughout our wedding planning process and each day I fall more in love with the venue. Super excited for our wedding date to come!!!! I'll be back after the wedding and keep u guys posted on how our day went!!

Profile Picture Mayra, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Nicholas, Alex, Bradley (the DJ) and all of the people who worked our wedding... thank you! They all made sure that we were as stress-free as humanly possible during our wedding and while I (the bride) was getting ready before our ceremony. We have nothing but great things to say about this venue and the people there.
Thank you all for absolutely everything.
-The Digmans

Profile Picture User5583563, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access

The place is easy to miss from the outside but once you go in it's like being transported to your own personal fairy tail wedding venue. Well worth the price. Very intimate setting and very professionally done we loved it. We truly had our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Arthur, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Wedgewood at the Orchard is the perfect place to have a wedding if you are looking for a beautiful kind of hidden secret garden! The minute I walked into the orchard it blew my breath away I knew that was the place I wanted to get married. It has a beautiful lit tunnel you walk threw and a pond with huge Lilly pads and willow trees!! Anthony and Nicholas were great and you are well taken care of! The food is great can't go wrong there. We also had the phot booth and s'mores bar , our guest were well entertained and had a lot of fun with it. I had about 130 guest, we still had plenty of room to move around wasn't crowded at all!!

Profile Picture Hope , 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Anthony is AMAZING. Sweetest person in the whole world and so helpful. He's really great about helping you with anything you need. They have all inclusive package which made planning my wedding SOOOO much easier.

One tip though is when you pick your packages, make sure you know exactly what is included with the vendors. My package included floral, but I didn't realize that the floral didn't include bouquets & boutonnieres and specific types of flowers (not a biggie). So make sure to ask lots of questions and get specific if you know you're going to be picky.

Profile Picture User4063202, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend they to everyone! They made our day stress free and so special!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Anthony was amazing, our wedding was just amazing and I can't say enough about this amazing venue.

Profile Picture User4664737, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The entire staff was very professional and made our wedding day easy and unforgettable. The venue was well maintained and beautiful.

Profile Picture User4143070, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Orchard was breath taking!!! Location, location, Location. Echo Martin made me feel like a queen for a day. Everything was perfect. Walking down the aisle, cutting the cake, to the toast. I looked all over the place that was convenient located and reasonable. My calls were always returned, questions answered. She was very professional, loving,and understood our needs. I highly recommend The Orchard for your Wedding or any other event. the Orchard provided the Pastor and it was very important to us that Scriptures were read during the Ceremony, and she understood that. All our vendors all fell into place.Dj, photographer, Harpist,etc. Echo had everything under complete control.

Profile Picture Miryam, 6/18/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is so beautiful, the owners (bill & eco Martin) are wonderful and very professional people; they were so helpful from the first moment we step in to the last minute we were there. The Orchard in Menifee it's a little paradise in the middle of nothing but I have to say that thanks to God and Eco I had my dream wedding, and they were more than the owners they always made me feel as a part of their family. I'll recommend this place without a doubt!

Profile Picture Mayra, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very nice and different place.

Profile Picture Mayra, 6/11/11, 4 Reviews
3.6

The owner of the Orchard is very nice and communicated with us prior to the wedding very well. The venue is Beautiful especially at night. We were disapointed during the wedding by the lack of communication between the Orchard staff and the other vendors. The champagne was not poured in time for the toast so many of our guests including our parents did not have anything to toast with.

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/18/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved getting married at the Orchard. When you first drive up you have NO idea whats inside, but once you go through the tunnel your in a fairy tale! Its really breath taking. All our guest could speak of was how they felt like they we blown away when they walked in. Echo is warm and caring and make you feel at ease.

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/3/06, 3 Reviews