The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 3
The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 4
The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 5

Dani · Getting married on 09/18/2020

I have worked via email with a few people getting details about pricing, their outside vendor regulations, time frames etc. Every single person that I dealt with was incredible! They were quick to respond and were never pushy. I decided to tour the venue and it was absolutely gorgeous. I refuse to look at any other venues. The pictures do not do this venue any justice! I was able to build a very affordable wedding package with Aaron with all of my wishes being accounted for! I cannot wait to say my “I Do’s” at this venue!

Sent on 09/26/2018

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Shirley

Shirley Leanos · Married on 07/27/2019

Beyond Perfect!

I just had my wedding ceremony and reception at The Orchard. I was so pleased with how everything turned out. It was all perfect (food, location, etc.), and the staff was so kind and helpful, especially Aaron, Brandon, and Gary. They ensured that everything ran smoothly and went according to plan. I did not have to stress about any of the wedding logistics, as they took care of all of it-- this was truly a blessing. I would highly recommend this venue, especially if you are looking for a place that is surrounded by nature, affordable, beautiful and all-inclusive.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Emilia

Emilia · Married on 05/31/2019

Magical venue

A magical hidden gem.
    Our venue was a great hidden gem. No one expected that beautiful little oasis after going through the tunnel. Our venue was big enough to accomadate our guest list of 130 perfectly. We had a garden boho kinda feel wedding and The Orchard was perfect for it. The outdoor garden feel helped a lot to not need many floral arrangements. I loved loved loved our venue.

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 6
    The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 7
    The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 10
    The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Sent on 06/04/2019

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Emilia! Beautiful photos! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!
  • Bre

Bre · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!!

Wedgewood Weddings Orchard was so wonderful!!! It was everything my husband I wanted it to be & more. It's truly a secret garden. Over the years, I have watched my friends have really stressful wedding planning & wedding day experiences. I wanted to enjoy the planning process, and not feel exhausted on my wedding day. I didn't want any relatives to have to work the day of either (setting up/tearing down/cooking/decorating​). We loved our wedding experience! They took care of all the planning​, and we still got to do all of the fun stuff. They were always so patient with financial planning & were kind and professional. The food, cake, DJ, and venue were all SO beautiful. We highly recommend! Thank you again Wedgewood!

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 25
    Sent on 07/12/2019

Ashlin Santana · Married on 03/01/2019

Best Wedding!

We had our wedding here March 1st and it was absolutely amazing! It was very cold and we thought it was going to rain so they set up a tent and some heaters for us and it still looked beautiful. I was skeptical about the tent but it really did add to the look. The fountain in the pond shot off after we said “I do” and they kept them on all night (which was awesome). The food was sooo good too. A lot of our guest commented on how good the food was! I would highly recommend, especially because everything is mostly included and if there is a vendor or something else you want to bring in, they don’t mind at all (We brought In our own Officiant-Bethel Nathan and Photographer-Tessa Thewes). Their DJ provided us with a CD of all our music that was played and the venue also provided us with an inexpensive photo booth, which made for great photo memories! Amanda was our coordinator and she helped with all of the details you forget during the stressful process of planning. We will forever remember this day and what a great experience we had with The Orchard at Wedgewood!

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 26
    Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing green oasis

The orchard staff is amazing, so professional and made everything simple and seamless. I cannot say thank you enough for how perfect everything turned out. The venue itself is simply beautiful, it is a green oasis in Southern California that looks like it belongs in the Georgia. It gives you secret garden vibes with its lush greenery and lily pad pond with a white gazebo. You will not be disappointed.

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 27
    The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 28
    The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 29
    Sent on 02/07/2019

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Bryan! Gorgeous photos! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedgewood at the orchard is absolutely amazing in every way, shape, and form. The staff is absolutely amazing, the venue is stunningly beautiful, and the packages make planning stress free and easy. Not to mention the affordability! I’m so in love with this venue, and I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sandra · Married on 07/15/2018

I am truly stunned by this venue and everything about it! When I walked through the greenery tunnel I was breathless at how beautiful the venue was and how well kept it was. It felt like I was in another world. Besides the gorgeous venue itself, the staff were some of the sweetest people I have ever met. From all my small trips there to have meetings, making payments, quick drop-ins, etc., they went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and got everything that I wanted. On the day of, the staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They were constantly checking up on me to make sure everything was going the way I wanted it to, seeing if I needed anything, and accommodating my bridal party and guests so kindly. They made sure me and my husband had water, snacks, and they had dinner served to us at our tables right away. My guests also constantly commented on how beautiful the venue was and how excellent the staff was. They also have the BEST wedding coordinators ever! And the BEST food!

I could say so much about this venue and the people that work here. Don’t look any further for a venue. You will be taken care of from start to finish and your whole experience will be like a dream if you choose this venue.

I hope I get an excuse to come back here and enjoy everything again!

Taylor · Married on 07/15/2018

I was maid of honor in The Petty's wedding, and this was the most gorgeous venue I have ever seen. Landscaping was kept up, and the food was excellent! Everyone had such a good time dancing in the gazebo and taking photos under the lit up tunnel! Best night ever, thank you Wedgewood Weddings Orchard!

John · Married on 07/15/2018

Everything about this venue was perfection! Me and my wife got everything that we wanted. But the best part about this venue for me was the staff. Before the wedding even started, I got to talk to all the staff for a bit and they are some of the coolest people ever. I was very impressed with the food, and how our coordinator Gina was so on top of everything. We barely had to do anything when it came to planning. I would recommend this venue to everybody!

Mike · Married on 07/15/2018

Growing up in Menifee you think you know all of the nooks and crannies in our little town, but tucked away in an unremarkable corner is the most beautiful little oasis. Driving up to it (or past it) won't impress, but hold your opinion until you walk inside. The archway entrance opens to a beautiful gazebo overlooking the cutest little pond, complete with fish swimming around. To the right is the reception area which can hold plenty of tables and chairs for any small to medium size wedding. My brother got married here a few months ago, and we had the best time. I highly recommend checking it out. Just make sure you pick a day that avoids the Menifee heat!

Brianna · Married on 06/03/2018

BEST WEDDING EVER!!!

I highly recommend the Orchard for anyone looking to do a nice outdoor wedding. This venue was perfect, and they made everything so so easy. I couldn't rave more about the amazing experience I had there. Some honorable mentions are...
    Gina was amazing for the entire 9 months we worked with her. She was easy to contact, and always willing to answer any questions/concerns we had. She made the entire wedding planning process a piece of cake. On the day of rehearsal she was perfect at keeping everyone on task, and making sure we felt comfortable with the entire process. Day of the wedding, things went off without a hitch, it was beyond perfect!

Kyle did an excellent job as our DJ. He played exactly what we wanted, and even used the Disney theme at our wedding to improvise the song Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast during dinner. We didn't even think to mention something like that and he made our day by adding that personal touch.

Ricardo was fantastic as our banquet captain after Gina left for the evening. He made sure everything continued to run smoothly. He consistently checked on us, got us anything we needed. He was beyond amazing, he even ran to the bar and got us drinks a few times. He was more than accommodating and more than worthy of an honorable mention.

We literally can't stop talking about how perfect this day was. We had no complaints everything was perfect and according to all of our guests the food was great and the venue was awesome!! Everyone had a great time!!

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings 30
    Sent on 06/21/2018

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Your pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate your kind words and wish you both the best. Congratulations again!

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2018

We absolutely loved our wedding at The Orchard! It rained on our wedding day however everything was taken care of seamlessly. Heaters and tents were set up for our guests (no additional charge) and the venue was like a fairytale on the water. Guests were raving about the food and we even got to eat and enjoy the food also and loved it! The entire staff was was friendly and easy to work with. We definitely recommend this wedding venue!

Sent on 08/10/2018

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. Rain on your wedding day is good luck. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Jessa · Married on 03/02/2018

The Orchard is a wonderful place to get married and the Wedgewood team is amazing. The process is so easy and they work with you through every step. I like that you can customize your package according to what your specific needs are. I was worried that it was going to rain and the Wedgewood team provided tents just in case. The tents are tasteful and did not downgrade the look of the venue at all. They also have heaters as an option should you decide to book your wedding here during the colder months. They even put a little baby heater by my feet <3 Guests complimented the Venue and the food. It was overall a wonderful experience. Special thank you to Kelly, Gina, Jemaya, Amanda, Ricardo, Andre, Greg, Sean, Christine, Chef Eddie & Chef CJ, Maria, DJ Tom (JC Entertainment), Robert (Floral Sensations), Scott (Aloha Officiants), and Bo Cakes.

Sent on 03/23/2018

The Orchard by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Sandra · Married on 10/12/2017

If you are looking for a fairytale wedding venue this is the venue for you! My husband and I were married two weeks ago on 10-12-17. Gina our coordinator was absolutely amazing. She took detailed notes on every aspect of how and what we wanted our wedding to include. The staff work as a team so it makes it very convenient for you to get answers quickly. The venue is absolutely beautiful with the gazebo, lake and rustic feel. Our wedding could not have been more perfect. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2017

Where do I begin... what an amazing venue with a great group of people. I can’t thank Amanda and Gina enough for making my dream come true. From the very beginning they make it so easy. I had a list of amazing vendors to choose from (if I wanted), a hour play by play of the night, a list of delicious food to consider, and so much more. Though they had suggestions you completely make it the wedding what you want! The day of was stress free due to the team at Wedgewood at the Orchard and I would do it 10 times over! Thank you and I highly recommend this venue (plus Gina and Amanda)!
    Recommend Vendors:
    BoCakes - Cake
    Floral Sensations- Flowers

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sara · Married on 05/28/2017

This venue and the people running it are seriously amazing! From the very start of my experience, they were welcoming and ready to get into action as I had 5 short months before the big day! I fell in love with this venue as soon as I saw it(although just to make sure I did check out a couple others)! My husband and I wanted a country, rustic themed wedding and this place was perfect, I got everything I wanted within our budget and even some free extras! The whole team here was awesome and made sure I was truly happy with every step! So one of my first appointments I got to talk to Nick and had mentioned my husband use to ride bulls(before joining the Marines which doesn't allow him to) and we talked about how cool it would be to have a mechanical bull at the wedding(my mind blown as I'm from a small town and had no idea that was possible!) he said they've never had one and he'd talk to some people and see about getting it, well long story short we got one!!! Kept it a secret from my husband until the big day and he was in shock and so excited, it was awesome and such a big hit, adults and children, everyone had a great time! Over all I had the best experience here and I highly recommend it, they truly go above and beyond to make sure you are more than happy with everything and willing to do anything they can to make sure you have your perfect day! I had mine it was my dream come true wedding and I couldn't be happier with how it all went!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Mayra · Married on 05/19/2017

My fiancée and I will be getting married here in May 2017 and we are super excited! Everyone has been super helpful throughout our wedding planning process and each day I fall more in love with the venue. Super excited for our wedding date to come!!!! I'll be back after the wedding and keep u guys posted on how our day went!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Nicholas, Alex, Bradley (the DJ) and all of the people who worked our wedding... thank you! They all made sure that we were as stress-free as humanly possible during our wedding and while I (the bride) was getting ready before our ceremony. We have nothing but great things to say about this venue and the people there.
    Thank you all for absolutely everything.
    -The Digmans

Sent on 05/03/2016

Hope · Married on 10/02/2015

The Wedgewood at the Orchard is the perfect place to have a wedding if you are looking for a beautiful kind of hidden secret garden! The minute I walked into the orchard it blew my breath away I knew that was the place I wanted to get married. It has a beautiful lit tunnel you walk threw and a pond with huge Lilly pads and willow trees!! Anthony and Nicholas were great and you are well taken care of! The food is great can't go wrong there. We also had the phot booth and s'mores bar , our guest were well entertained and had a lot of fun with it. I had about 130 guest, we still had plenty of room to move around wasn't crowded at all!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Anthony is AMAZING. Sweetest person in the whole world and so helpful. He's really great about helping you with anything you need. They have all inclusive package which made planning my wedding SOOOO much easier.

One tip though is when you pick your packages, make sure you know exactly what is included with the vendors. My package included floral, but I didn't realize that the floral didn't include bouquets & boutonnieres and specific types of flowers (not a biggie). So make sure to ask lots of questions and get specific if you know you're going to be picky.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Erin · Married on 08/29/2014

I would recommend they to everyone! They made our day stress free and so special!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Anthony was amazing, our wedding was just amazing and I can't say enough about this amazing venue.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Miryam · Married on 06/18/2011

The Orchard was breath taking!!! Location, location, Location. Echo Martin made me feel like a queen for a day. Everything was perfect. Walking down the aisle, cutting the cake, to the toast. I looked all over the place that was convenient located and reasonable. My calls were always returned, questions answered. She was very professional, loving,and understood our needs. I highly recommend The Orchard for your Wedding or any other event. the Orchard provided the Pastor and it was very important to us that Scriptures were read during the Ceremony, and she understood that. All our vendors all fell into place.Dj, photographer, Harpist,etc. Echo had everything under complete control.

Sent on 06/30/2011
  • Mayra

Mayra · Married on 06/11/2011

This venue is so beautiful, the owners (bill & eco Martin) are wonderful and very professional people; they were so helpful from the first moment we step in to the last minute we were there. The Orchard in Menifee it's a little paradise in the middle of nothing but I have to say that thanks to God and Eco I had my dream wedding, and they were more than the owners they always made me feel as a part of their family. I'll recommend this place without a doubt!

Sent on 06/22/2011