Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 5
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 7

Kyli · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Tapestry House & Heidi Justice AMAZING!

Tapestry House is beautiful and offers such a private & romantic space to get married! It's close to old town Fort Collins which makes it convenient for traveling, but also tucked away. You feel like you're in the middle of nowhere and it's just you, family, and friends on your special day! As wonderful as Tapestry House is, Heidi (wedding coordinator) is even better! She was amazing from start to finish. Upon our tour, she greeted us with such enthusiasm and gave us immediate comfort in trusting her for our big day! She's fun, sweet, and extremely knowledgeable, not only about Tapestry House, but all Wedgewood facilities. My fiancé and I have toured 13 venues, and after awhile, places and people tend to run together, but not Heidi. She stood out above everyone else. No matter where else we visited or who we toured with, we remembered Heidi! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She has the ability to make you feel important and that your special day matters to her!! Highly Recommend Tapestry House, especially Heidi!!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Shari Race · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Perfect D & D Wedding

Tapestry House was so amazing!! The house and grounds are so wonderfully kept. It made the perfect backdrop for the Dungeons and Dragon theme.
    and the reception hall was kept so toasty as it had snowed the day before. The grounds looked even more enchanting with a dusting of snow.
    My son and his new Bride absolutely loved their wedding!
    Heidi, Emma and Kim were there every step of the way. They were very prompt on returning phone calls and emails for our MANY questions.
    The Grooms Suite had a bucket of local craft beers which was so unexpected and the men all had a bottle
    The Bridal suite had champagne.
    The Food was delicious, We had mostly glutten free options as the Brides family suffers from Celiac disease.
    Everyone raved about the food. The service for the wedding was amazing! Melanie, Sarah and Sam were excellent! Before the ceremony they were out side using ice scrappers and towels to clean all the snow off the chairs from the night before dusting, that had melted just enough to freeze over night, and they brought out the cart of blankets for every guest to keep warm. During the reception they were very attentive to everyone, always making sure glasses were full and the buffet was stocked. The bartender Adam was on point with the drinks. He was so friendly and everyone left his station with a smile and his drinks were delicious.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 10

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Shari! Beautiful photos! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Haylee · Getting married on 10/10/2020

As the mother of the bride I had the privilege of choosing a venue for my daughter and son in-law's wedding since they live out of state. After visiting several venues I was convinced the Tapestry House would be the perfect fit. From the first day the staff had been very helpful and knowledgeable. We were able to customizing the wedding and they worked within our budget. Their vendors made it easy since I didn't have to spend time interviewing different vendors for each aspect of the wedding. The wedding day was perfect and everything ran smoothly. Thank you for making my daughter and son in-law's day special!

Sent on 04/12/2016
  • Michaela

Michaela · Getting married on 09/22/2019

A real bang for your buck!

This location is beautiful! Not to mention, the girls that make the magic happen are great at what they do. They are very helpful and I know that I can call them with any questions I may have and receive a prompt and above average response. They take care of everything, and as a young bride, that is something that takes the load off of me.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Hi Michaela,
  • Kassandra

Kassandra Willingham · Married on 09/06/2019

Tapestry House is rated so highly for a reason!

If you're planning anything outside of a courthouse wedding, then you know that wedding planning is SO stressful. Tapestry House squelches about 85% of that stress by being incredibly accommodating, organized, and experienced at this kind of thing. From the day we chose their venue, we knew we made the right decision. They sent us a wedding planning binder in the mail complete with personalized timelines outlined all the way up until the date we said "I do." We were able to choose how much we wanted to spend based on their super flexible pricing (add or remove any service you want aside from the catering/bar staff) and they were completely transparent with pricing from the get-go. At first, it seemed like quite a chunk of change but they're not joking about the valservenience thing! The value was INCREDIBLE-- as you go through the planning process they lead you by the nose and ask you questions you about the details you'd never thought of, so that your day can be tailored to exactly what you envision. And if you have an idea outside of the box? Great! They'll either accommodate you, or show you how you could to make that idea even better. I emailed them about a million times, and within a few hours (every. single. time) they would respond with clear, polite, and direct answers. The food was incredible (truly, people are still talking about it!), the bar staff was extremely friendly a member of the banquet staff named Katherine actually helped both my wife and I to bustle our dresses after dinner; this was no easy feat and her willingness to help (and knowledge!) was an immeasurable relief in a few moments of panic. These little details are what really stand out to me-- for instance, Morgan, our coordinator after the ceremony, led us into the house directly after the recessional only two find two glasses of champagne, two full plates of appetizers, and two glasses of water. This is just one example of how the staff at this venue has carefully thought out exactly what you need when you don't even know you need it. I strongly encourage you to check this venue out ASAP if you haven't already. It was one of the best decisions we have ever made.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Cheryl Fechner · Married on 08/03/2019

The perfect place

Everything at the Tapestry House for my daughters wedding on August 3, 2019 was just perfect! Some of the guests described the reception as magical.

The staff at Tapestry House was amazing at organization and really did guide us through the whole process. We went to our 4 month out meeting feeling like we had nothing done, when we left the meeting we felt almost everything was done! My daughter and her husband live out of state so without the wonderful help of the staff we would never had such a stress free wedding build up. The food was wonderful!
    The access to the incredible house was just right for the bridal party; and the beautiful grounds was the perfect place for people coming from California, Texas, the east coast and Tennessee....all to see what Colorado has to offer.

My daughter had her dream wedding, and it was in a large part thanks to Tapestry House. You can't go wrong with this venue!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Tilyian

Tilyian Morrin · Married on 06/13/2019

Beautiful wedding location with great staff + flexibility!

I just had my wedding here last week and we couldn't have been more pleased with the event and the entire process leading up to our special day. We met with Heidi a few times before our wedding and she was always extremely kind, outgoing, and patient when working and communicating with us. She was extremely flexible and I felt like we were able to tweak and personalize everything to our style, preference, and budget. During our wedding Chloe, our coordinator, was so sweet and calm and directed our ceremony perfectly! We almost didn't get a coordinator and I'm so glad we did. I didn't have to worry about time or where I was suppose to be - she handled everything. And lastly Alyssa, our banquet captain did an exceptional job taking care of us and the food. We were both presently surprised by how delicious the everything was. We did the buffet and everyone (meat eaters, vegetarians, and vegans) we're extremely happy! Hands down I would highly highly suggest this venue. It was such a beautiful, intimate, and personal experience!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 13
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 14
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 15

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Tilyian! Gorgeous photos! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!
  • Barbara

Barbara Nelson · Married on 05/27/2019

Fairytale wedding day

I would like to say a big thank you to all the team for the fantastic wedding day for Matt and Rebecca on 27 May 2019. It was a fairytale wedding in no uncertain terms.

The venue was perfect, the food was amazing, the DJ was excellent and all the banquet manager (Kathryn) and waiter staff did a fantastic job. We could not have wished for a better day.

The one and a half hour set up time was a challenge for us to add the decor, but we made it.

We would highly recommend Tapestry House, Fort Collins to anyone who wants the perfect package.

Barbara N

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Barbara! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to write them. We wish the bride and groom many years of happiness.
  • Leslie

Leslie Foster · Married on 04/25/2019

Foster/Bryant Wedding 04 2019

From the moment my husband and I walked into the Tapestry house, we knew that this was the place to get married. From our initial consultation with Heidi to the day of with Emma and Chloe, we both felt very taken care of and at ease. There was absolutely nothing that we had to stress about, because they had it all under control. Being a bride can be very overwhelming and stressful because face it, this is your day. I felt 100% taken care of through out the whole process of planning up to the day of and through the night. My husband and I would hands down recommend this place to anyone! We have even joked about getting married again here in 10 years to renew our vows! Emma and Chloe, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making sure that our day went perfect! You two could not have made it any more beautiful! We are so appreciative for everything you have done!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/29/2019

Easy process, Friendly Staff!

The service and experience at Tapestry House was OUTSTANDING!! The entire process, even starting with the your, was phenomenal and felt so comforting. It really felt like the venue for us from the beginning! Having all of the payments for vendors lumped together into one made it so easy. On our special day, Heidi, Chloe, and Alyssa made sure we had everything we needed! Heidi even added a special touch of personalized photos on our Sweetheart Table during the reception. Thank you guys for making this a seamless experience. I highly recommend the Tapestry House!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Shannon! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

D'Ona · Married on 03/28/2019

Great, Easy, Affordable

Our whole experience was wonderful! Katherine was our personal concierge for the evening and did an AMAZING job. We had Kaitlyn at bar and she provided excellent service. Matt was our DJ and was so kind meeting us ahead of time to get to know us on a more personal level!
    We picked The Tapestry House because it was affordable and the style we wanted! The food was amazing and we got rave reviews from our guests! They definitely know what they are doing! Thank you for making our days perfect!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic experience and value

I loved working with Heidi and the rest of the Tapestry House crew! I cannot stress how simple they made the whole wedding planning process. They were very upfront about pricing and letting us know what our options were. We could customize any of the options that they offered. Many of the vendors could be included with their pricing which means we didn't have to hunt for a DJ, florist, or caterer and all of their recommendations were easy to work with. They were very responsive to any questions we had and easy to get in contact with. I think they are a fantastic value for everything they're offering. Plus, the venue is beautiful of course. I also really liked their flexibility. Since we got married in March, we were allowed to decide the morning of whether the ceremony was held inside or outside. Great experience all around!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin Kelly · Married on 03/03/2019

Tapestry House

Heidi and Chloe were absolutely amazing!!!! I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else because of all the things that Tapestry House did for us. Wedding planning was so easy because they did everything for us and made sure I was happy with every single detail! I also loved that the DJ was included in our package so it was one less thing to have to set up on my own, Tim was a phenomenal DJ! Tapestry House provided so many small detail things for us like stands for signs, blankets, all the centerpieces, I feel like everything you can think of, they provided!! Our wedding was absolutely amazing because of Heidi, Chloe and Tim and I highly recommend that everyone get married here!!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 16
  • Chealsea

Chealsea B · Married on 01/24/2019

Save yourself the headache and go with Wedgewood

Honestly, we are just so thrilled with our experience at Wedgewood -- we want to tell everyone to save themselves the headache and just get married here!!

Kim + Heidi were so patient with all of our (read: my) questions and indecisive hemming and hawing. They provided thoughtful and honest feedback and input when necessary. Their chipper demeanors got us through some of the planning headaches; and just knowing that they would be there the day-of helped ease some of our anxieties. Even when it came down to rearranging the ceremony decor for the reception, we gave very little instruction and yet it turned out beautifully. I swear they are mind readers!

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. These women were absolutely essential to ensuring the day went off without a hitch (no pun intended) and that we had a good time. They seemed to wear many hats with ease, equally fulfilling their professional roles as well as the unique capacities we required of them be it cheerleader, sounding board, or just a friendly face.

Last but not least, I wanted to mention how phenomenal the food was. Neither Austin or myself are "foodies;" cooking elaborate meals just isn't a priority in our life. This, coupled with the fact that we are both pescatarians and were unable/uninterested in tasting the meat options, had us feeling a bit overwhelmed at the prospect of selecting meals for our guests. Most of this stress was eased during the tasting event in September. We honestly could not get over the plethora of options and how delicious everything tasted. I was a bit nervous about selecting a salmon entree for our January wedding. I shouldn't have worried because it, just like everything else, was perfect. I've lost count of how many times over the next few days we had guests telling us how much they enjoyed the meal.

While I am sure I didn't thank everyone personally here, just know that it wasn't on purpose. Our entire experience was amazing and we can't wait to tell our engaged friends how we know the most *perfect* venue!!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Chealsea! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Natasha Schlenoff · Married on 12/30/2018

Yes yes yes!

My wedding at the Tapestry House was amazing! As someone who was planning this long distance, the Wedgewood team and their vendors (Best Day Floral, Fiona's Bakery, the DJ) made everything so easy. Our wedding costs (not including hair/makeup, guest transportation, dress & alterations, suit, hotel, etc-- these were about 20K...) was about $23,000. We did upgrade a lot of the features from the Premium package, especially flowers since we had a winter wedding there wasn't a lot of color and it made a big difference!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 17
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 18
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 19

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Natasha, beautiful photos! Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Wedding! It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Brittany

Brittany Oram · Married on 11/23/2018

Magical Experience

We got married at The Tapestry House in November 2018. From the beginning, the staff has been unbelievably helpful, warm and insightful. They were easy to contact and made the whole planning process such a breeze. The venue was absolutely beautiful! The food was amazing and all our guests had a great time. If I had to do it all over, I would pick The Tapestry House every time! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Brittany! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Sheryl Holscher · Married on 11/11/2018

Best wedding venue

Wow! An amazing experience for all! As the mother of the bride, with 3 out of 5 married children so far, the entire experience at the Tapestry House was a dream. We are still calling it a fairy tale wedding. It snowed 5 inches the morning of the wedding and my daughter still wanted the wedding outside. The whole staff was so accommodating that we never had a care in the world. When we showed up, everything was perfect and they were well prepared to keep our guests warm right up until the start of the ceremony. The food was outstanding, the DJ was a blast, and every detail was handled, I just showed up and put my dress on! ALL our guests are still raving about the magical night! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 20

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Sheryl, Gorgeous photo! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Megan · Married on 11/09/2018

Best day ever!

My husband and I were married here on November 9th and it went absolutely perfect!! Every aspect of our day was perfect. Their team of people truly care and are the most helpful!! We cannot thank them enough for making our day perfect.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Annamaria Giordano · Married on 11/08/2018

The perfect destination wedding!

The Tapestry House was a beautiful venue! This was our dream destination wedding and it was perfect. The planning process was as smooth and easy as can be, with zero issues. They were also kind enough to accommodate our English Bulldog Rocky, as he was part of our wedding. The food was delicious, as was the wedding cake. Our families and friends all had a wonderful time; they were all very pleased with the Tapestry House. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Annamaria! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Hannah Lowry · Married on 11/01/2018

Wedgewood Tapestry House

Great food and staff, not to mention gorgeous venue!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Hannah! Thank you for your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Raelyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Dream Wedding!

The Tapestry House gave me my dream wedding! It was beautiful! And the staff was amazing they were with me every step of the way and gave me a STRESS FREE WEDDING! thank you so much!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Raelyn! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to write them. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Ginarae M Denes · Married on 10/13/2018

Don't hesitate! 10/10

Without a doubt, picking the Tapestry house was one of the BEST decisions we have ever made. When me and my husband first were engaged, we went to venue after venue searching for the very best one. After feeling discouraged with our options, we finally found the Tapestry house! It was an extremely cold, and snowy Sunday when we set up our tour, and the entire venue was covered with snow, but it was still the most beautiful place we had ever seen! Heidi was the first friendly face we met, and without a doubt, made our wedding the most phenomenal and stress free wedding EVER! From start to finish, Heidi was so flexible, easy going, and put me at ease! How many people can say they had a stress free wedding?! Well at Tapesty house, they do just that. The entire staff makes you wonder why anyone gets married anyone else? My family and friends are still raving about our wedding! The food was out of this world, the venue is gorgeous, our DJ Tim kept our guests dancing on the dance floor, the bartender had an amazing sense of humor and was one of my brothers favorite parts! Emma was our event coordinator for the night of our wedding, and everything went so smooth, and she kept everything in order for us so we didn't have to worry about the small details (huge, huge relief!) I can't rave about this staff enough. Heidi went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me and my husband. From all of our meetings, to always being so positive, down to earth, and bending over backwards to ensure your day is exactly how you envisioned! Heidi was one of the big reasons we chose Tapestry house, and I will be forever grateful for how she blew my expectations, as well as my husbands out of the water! If you are thinking of booking Tapestry house for your wedding. DONT HESITATE! Nothing else compares. I wish I could give a 10 star review, because they deserve all the praise!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Ginarae! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Shamika

Shamika · Married on 10/10/2018

Gorgeous venue & helpful staff

Amazing venue, phenomenal staff and great price for everything you get. We couldn’t be happier with how everything played out for our wedding. They even made it a great experience when we got hit with snow. I love the ability to customize anything and everything for your special down - down to the folds of your napkins! We had a phenomenal time.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Shamika! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Alisha Campbell · Married on 10/09/2018

These ladies are amazing!!

They did an amazing job! All of the ladies at the tapestry house we're very hands on. Making sure that everything was perfect for us! They are fantastic when it comes to finding what works best for us!

Sent on 10/25/2018