34 Reviews for Wedgewood Aliso Viejo

Open Bar (2)
Premium Liquor (2)
Audio Equipment (2)
Chair Covers (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
Drapery (1)
Photobooth (1)
33 Wedgewood Aliso Viejo Reviews

Wedgewood Aliso Viejo is an outstanding venue. My daughter recently had her bridal shower there and everything was done to perfection. The view is gorgeous, the indoor/outdoor area is spacious, and the servers are helpful, attentive and extremely accommodating. The food was fantastic and everyone had a wonderful time. The price was very reasonable for what you get and they allow you more time for your party than other places in the area. I wholeheartedly recommend this venue for your special occasion and I will not hesitate to book with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Staff was fantastic. Professional and responsive. Very helpful with planning and day of the event. Venue is beautiful and well-maintained. Food is incredible with many choices. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User6081235, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

My little sister got married on November 2nd and I could not have been happier with the product we received from Aliso Viejo Conference Center! We worked with Ashley and she was such a joy from the second we booked! The venue itself is gorgeous and has beautiful views to offer for the ceremony, my sister got married by the fireplace. The indoor space is clean and new and neutral, which offered us the opportunity to decorate as we wanted. I also loved the outdoor patio/terrace that they have for the cocktail hour. The market lighting and lounge furniture really made this an amazing space for the guests to hang out throughout the night. I was very pleased with the in house catering they offered, the pricing was wonderful and we were all very happy with the food the night of the wedding! It was delicious!!!
Ashley helped guide us through the process but also offered a lot of flexibility which we appreciated (I am a wedding planner and came in with many ideas and expectations- she exceeded them all!!)
I highly suggest this location to any bride and groom looking- they have a truly amazing location to offer and I only hope they continue to make new brides as happy as they made my sister! I would 100% choose this location over again...it was the best experience we could have possibly hoped for!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married here on May 4th 2014 and had the absolute best wedding I could have imagined!!! Ashley and Kelli are so friendly, helpful and personable; we felt comfortable with them and trusted them from our very first meeting all the way through our big day. The venue was gorgeous and we loved being able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the same place. They design the flow of guests perfectly so everyone naturally went to the right place and were appropriately surprised to see the next location. And the food is ssooo good!!!!! I had the Parmesan-Almond Crusted French Chicken and my husband had the Grilled Filet Mignon and we both essentially licked the plate clean! We really can’t speak highly enough of the team at the AVCC, thank you so much for making the best day of my life as perfect as it could have been!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married at the AV Conference Center. I will say without a doubt everything went perfect... Kelli and Ashley.. .and the entire team were so amazing guiding us through everything. We didn't even have time to do a rehearsal because our bridal party couldn't get the night off work but they still ran us through it the day of and it was flawless. I love everything about this venue.. its rustic, elegant, and so much fun. I cannot wait to get my photos and I will definitely post some once they come in.

I will say the three things that sold me on this venue was 1) The service/coordination/customer satisfaction part... everyone was so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. 2) The food OMG!!! Delish!!! By a 5 star chef 3) The beauty of the venue... we got married in front of the fireplace outside and man it was breathtaking.

I highly recommend all brides to stop in and check this place out prior to going to other venues. Also, they have amazing deals during off season. To everyone ... Kelli, Ashley... thank you so much. You made my wedding a dream come true. XOXO.

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley, Kelli & Hayley were all great to work with! We absolutely loved the look of the venue and Ashley worked within our budget to make our wedding perfect! They were great about helping us set up on the day of! I loved being able to work with them & I am going to miss calling them often regarding wedding stuff!

Profile Picture Elyse, 3/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley was amazing to work with. She was always quick to respond to any questions we had. Both Ashley and Kelly were there the day of the wedding and willing to help with what ever we needed. The food was very good and the staff was very helpful. It was a perfect day! I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Shari, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here on 11.2.13! When I saw this venue online I knew I had to see it in person. I completely fell in love with the outdoor fireplace, not to mention the reception building and THE VIEW! Ashley helped us through the whole process. We made a lot of changes to fit what we wanted and she was so accommodating. We were so excited and made multiple trips to the venue just to see how we wanted to set up certain things, and Ashley always made us feel welcomed. The day of the wedding went so smooth. Ashley and Kelly gave us everything we needed that day to make sure everything was perfect. We got a lot of comments on the venue and the service and I would totally recommend this venue to anyone!!! Thank You Ashley and AVCC!!!

Profile Picture Kiley, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here about a month ago, and it is SUCH a beautiful place to have the ceremony and reception. The wedding coordinator Ashley was such a joy to work with, and the staff were so professional and efficient on the day of my wedding. What I love most about this venue is that they allow you to bring in outside vendors - lots of venues don't allow that!

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every parent's dream is to have their children have that beautiful wedding they have always wanted. For our son and daughter-in-law the Aliso Viejo Conference Center provided that for our family. The staff was outstanding before and during the wedding and reception. The price, location, and food were great. Look no further for a location for your wedding or reception as there is a jewel in the south Orange County.

Profile Picture Jim and Barbara, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everybody was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing wedding. Ashley Ickes was so personable and kind. She was great at letting us know what to do when-with a smile on her face.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue seriously takes the trophy for best outdoor wedding venue in my eyes, and all 105 wedding guest of mine. I cannot stress enough, that not only is the venue's view breathe taking, the people that work there are AMAZING!!! Kelly, Ashley and all of the staff made my special day and all the months leading up to it sooo special, service alone was the only reason I decided to go with this venue, they really do know how to make a bride feel special, they are not like many other venues that are set in their ways and make bride and groom settle or conform to the venues ideas. This venue allows one to transform a wonderful location into a very personal and individualized location. The catering company that they use in house is also amazing, my guest could not stop talking about the food, I'm vegetarian and they made a custom package that also accommodated me while keeping my guest happy. I want to thank everyone at AVCC for making the happiest day of my life so special and stress free! So if anyone is stuck between venues please consider the above review ! I had an all outdoor wedding and view overlooking the golf course and city was amazing, food was amazing, staff is amazing and they have very reasonable wedding packages for all budgets.

Profile Picture Lesly, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had to actually postpone my reception a year after we had set the original date. They moved it for me with out a problem and when the day actually got here, they made it as stress free as they could. They did such an awesome job on setting up the table decorations I brought and the food..... everyone at my reception commented on how great the food was. They made sure my day was as special as it could be. The whole staff there is wonderfully awesome!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband found AV through Ceremony magazine, we fell in love with it immediately. It offers great views of the golf course at a very reasonable price. I was a bit concerned not being able to bring in our own caterer for our traditional Vietnamese wedding but our guests were raving about the appetizers and entree. Ashley was an angel, she went above a d beyond what a site coordinator would. She was soo helpful to us throughout the planning process! The day of the wedding everything came together so beautifully like a dream! Thank you AV for making. Y dreams come true!

Profile Picture Hayley & Teddy, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not be happier than I was with regards to this entire event. The staff at the Aliso Viejo Conference Center were so experienced in wedding planning that I could honestly say that I didn't have a single worry throughout the entire process.

I have recommended this venue to all of my friends and I will continue to do so from here on out.

Profile Picture Dan, 4/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Aliso Viejo Conference Cnter was not only a beautiful place to get married and have my reception, but the event coordinators, Ashley and Kelli, was so professional and nice to work with. they were available and quick to answer any questions I had, very flexible and met my needs with no fuss. Our wedding was amazingly perfect and one reason was for the great staff and the other reason being the gorgeous setting.
The staff was acommadating and extremely helpful...The site is
beautiful and our evening was gorgeous. The food was delicious and the
service perfect....I would highly recommend Aliso Conference center for your event.

Profile Picture Geli, 3/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The facility is absolutely gorgeous and the staff were amazing. They far exceeded all expectations that we had.

Profile Picture Julie, 12/3/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved Aliso Viejo Conference Center (AVCC). My wedding was so beautiful and definitely one of the best days in my life. I really appreciate everything Kelly did to help make my wedding dream a reality. She basically asked what my budget was, and worked around that. This meant the world to me, since I didn’t have a lot of money to begin with. She was easy to contact about any questions during the wedding planning process and willing to meet me anytime. She was great at making sure the wedding day ran smoothly. Jacque was also a great resource as the final details were all sorted out with the wedding. I would recommend AVCC to any bride! I can’t say enough good things about it. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture User1599140, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After visiting 10 venues, Aliso Viejo Conference Center is the number one choice for our reception! It was the first place we visit and I have no idea why we kept exploring! The venue has it all. AVCC is beautiful, amazing food, great staff, and the perfect place to have your wedding reception.

From the very beginning Kelli and Ashley were amazing! The ladies were always there to answer my emails, calls, and even humored my mother and I when we would stop by to walk around to get last minute ideas and ask a million more questions! These laides were on top of it! The day before my wedding the Kelli and Ashley helped us put together the escort card table (and much much more), kept me calm, and made sure everything would be perfect for our big day!

On the big day our reception was picture perfect! The venue was even more amazing then I could remember! During cocktail hour the entire guest raved about the sliders, flatbread, and was the perfect place for our folk band to play! It was the perfect out door area with the seamless amount of twinkle lights. When we first walked into the reception room we were blown away.

In addition, timing was right on and the night transition with grace. The guest raved about the food and all the servers! We were never left with an empty glass! I wish I had names of the servers because they made sure to ask about boxing my meal, and making sure I was happy all night! I even had red wine split down my amazing wedding dress and I was surrounded with three servers with three club sodas, and towels! They got the red wine off my dress and back to the dance floor I go!

I could honestly keep raving about how great AVCC is! But you need to see for yourself! You will love Ashley and Kelli, and there amazing team!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 9/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley was a pleasure to work with when planning our wedding reception at Aliso Viejo Conference Center. She answered emails quickly and was very helpful with the planning process with timelines and diagrams. They offer a variety of packages that's suitable to different needs, and Ashley was super flexible when we decided to change things around from our initial decisions. Ashley and her team helped set up all my DIY items, and kept everything on schedule. The food was great, and people raved about the sunset view during cocktail hour! It's a beautiful venue with great attentive staff. We are so grateful that they helped make our wedding day run so smoothly!

Profile Picture Sunim, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here on 09.15.2017 and I had the most beautiful wedding I could have ever imagined. Everything went far above my expectations and I'm so happy we got married here. They have the best packages and are quick to answer any questions you have. Elle and Bree are amazing. Food was amazing. Service was amazing. And our Dj, Fernando, was so amazing as well! I highly recommend Wedgewood Aliso Viejo.

Photo for Wedgewood Aliso Viejo Review - Special moment for my dad and I.
Photo for Wedgewood Aliso Viejo Review - danced out to "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull ;-P
Profile Picture Samantha, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Scenic Views, Parking

The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, Ashley was wonderful to work with. Aliso Viejo Conference Center was a great place to have our wedding. All our guests kept commenting how beautiful the backdrop was along with how great the food was! There was lots of space for our wedding of 135 people. They were also very accommodating to our requests. We really wanted to the reception to be outdoors, and the limit to have the reception outdoors is lower than then number of guests we had. However, they really listened to us and made it work so that we could have our reception was outdoors! Thank you AVCC for a beautiful wedding!!

Profile Picture User4307334, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with the Aliso Viejo Conference Center (AVCC) was great from beginning to end. I attended their open house and immediately fell in love with the venue. When I met Ashley, I was sold. She was able to answer any questions I had regarding the venue, services, food, rules, and timeline. I had no idea what I was doing, but Ashley took care of it all and I did not have to worry at all. The staff at AVCC was amazing and I thank them for making my wedding day so memorable.

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't explain enough how amazing everything was at Aliso Viejo Conference. The staff, especially Ashley & Kelli were so helpful and made the day run so smoothly! It looked absolutely beautiful. I'm so pleased with how everything came out. I wish I could do it all again. It was such a breeze working with them.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/5/12, 1 Review