WeddingVideoPro Reviews

49 | Long Beach, CA

49 Reviews for WeddingVideoPro

Neri · Married on 04/18/2015

A Pro-vision Production is the best! We certainly are very satisfied with the work of Mike Bauch. He provided us quality service and the video he produced for us is excellent - of quality and elegant artistry.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Mike was very professional and attentive. He did an incredible job and we were very happy with how well he captured our wedding day. Our family and friends raved about the highlights video Mike made for us. We couldn't be happier with our wedding video.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Leslie · Married on 09/20/2014

Mike did an amazing job filming our wedding, I highly recommend him across the board.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Mike Bauch at Pro-Vision Videography was an absolutely amazing videographer for our wedding and reception!! He captured all the important moments of our wedding and all the fun and special memories of our reception! Not only that, but his turn around in receiving both a highlight video and full-length video was extremely quick. He was also easy to work with during our wedding day, with his kind and professional presence. Watching the video brought back all the wonderful memories and feelings of our special day and even captured many precious/fun moments we had missed, and it was so beautifully edited!
    Also, we absolutely LOVE the highlight video and have received many compliments! We weren't sure if we would be able to hire a videographer but hiring Mike was one of the best decisions we made! We highly recommend him to anyone getting married and would rate him a 6 out of 5 if we could !!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/26/2014

Brian filmed our wedding.. He was exceptional.
    Mike edited the video very quickly.
    I highly recommend Pro Vision.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Delores · event on: 06/14/2014

We would have Micheal doing any event that we have in our further and need a video ! In fact if we have a 50th anniversary we would use him again!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Laura · Married on 05/31/2014

We LOVE our wedding video! Michael Bauch at A Pro-Vision Production was a pleasure to work with and we are so so happy we decided to get a videographer at the last minute. Michael filmed for 6 hours, and captured so many memorable moments including pre-ceremony shots, our ceremony, all the fantastic speeches from our loved ones, and a ton of our reception. Often there is so much the couple misses on their wedding day because they are doing formal photos, or waiting to make their entrance, etc. Michael was able to record all of those special moments and we will treasure our wedding video forever. He is so personable, friendly, responsive, and professional. I hardly even noticed there was a video camera around the whole night. If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, make the investment and hire A Pro-Vision Production - I promise you won't regret it! Thank you so much for capturing our magical day!

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/07/2014

Mike was the greatest videographer we could have asked for. He made us feel so comfortable and we honestly forgot he was even there! We are so thankful he captured every single detail. This video will last a lifetime!

Mike offered us great pricing and customized a package that fit all our needs! Options of adding on DVDs and Raw Footage are so incredibly reasonable! Our wedding highlights video was absolutely gorgeous and has the option to share via email and social media right away! We loved our experience with Mike at Pro-Vision!

Sent on 02/14/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2013

Absolute pleasure to work with Mike, he is the most kind and easy person to have on your side. He will make sure you as a Bride are happy. Very professional! I was referred to Mike by my Coordinator. Hiring him was the best decision. Our Highlight video is amazing he capture the best moments of the wedding. The video flows nicely and it’s not choppy like other videos. I would recommend Mike to anyone who is wants to have a quality video He is your guy!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Kammy · Married on 11/03/2013

I booked Mike just 2 weeks before my wedding because I wasn't sure I really wanted to spend the money for a video. I could not be happier and more relieved that I decided to do it and went with Mike! The wedding went do fast! The day (and week) after the wedding all I could keep saying was what a smart decision a video was! Once I saw the highlights I cried I was so happy! Mike captured the day just how it was in my head and the long version reminded me of all that really happened! Mike is super cool, non-invasive and his work speaks for itself!

Sent on 11/18/2013

M · Married on 08/04/2013

Always with us, but rarely noticeable during the event.

Sent on 08/13/2013

The work done was better than I could have ever imagined! I will definately use this service again in the future!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Shirley

Shirley · Married on 06/14/2013

LOVE~LOVE~LOVE If you are looking for the perfect Videographer this is the go to guy! We have used Mike ( A Pro-Vision Production) for all THREE of our children's weddings. That should speak for itself :). He captured everything we wanted and so much more! He is easy to work with and very professional. He is always available by email and phone. He always answered all my questions in a timely manner. Mike always goes above and beyond! When he is filming you hardly notice him but what he captures is absolutely amazing. Being the mom I missed out on some aspects of the wedding because I couldn't be everywhere at once. However Mike made sure I could enjoy these later because he caught them on film. Don't hesitate on choosing Mike! I promise you will be happy you did :). The videos he did for us are family treasures! I am so thankful we chose Mike and will forever be grateful for his amazing work.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Michael was the videographer for our June wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased! He is incredibly professional, returning calls and emails quickly. We received our completed video around two weeks after the big day. He's organized and creative, requesting all of your song choices far in advance so once the wedding is over you have nothing to think about. We also requested some Super 8 filming for our video and that turned out wonderfully too! It added a beautiful vintage touch to everything:-) Michael and Pro-Vision also filmed my brothers wedding a few years back and the work was just as beautiful!! Needless to say, I wouldn't hesitate recommending Pro-Vision! This a quality company!!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Noelle · Married on 12/15/2012

At first I was hesitant about having a videographer since I had a photographer, but after watching the video (a few times) and sharing it with friends and family I am so happy I decided to do this. Your wedding night goes by so fast and is such a blur that you really don’t remember all the details until you watch the video. Mike was very professional and I barely knew he was there. He captured all the perfect moments. I also received the video within 2 weeks of my wedding and I haven't even been able to review my wedding pics yet. I would definitely recommend A Pro-Vision Production.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Elsa · Married on 11/02/2012

Mike from A pro-vision was referred to us by our venue (Queen Mary). We were looking for a videographer that could take black and white film, to add more to our wedding video. From the first time meeting with Mike we had a good feeling. He was very professional and offered us several different options and showed us his work, so we booked him without hesitation. It was so fun to work with him he made us laugh so much. We recieved our video, all I could say was AWWW and cry from all the wonderful memories he captured, he did such a wonderful job , and we were extremely pleased with the outcome of our video. WE WILL DEFINITELY REFER HIM TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ANYONE LOOKING FOR A REAL PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPER.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Michael was by far our biggest ace in the hole and our favorite end result! Great price, good response time, and by far most importantly his final delivery of our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!! Hey captured every moment we were hoping he did! The video appeared as if he had a staff of 3 working with him!

100% RECOMMEND AND CANNOT COMPLIMENT HIM ENOUGH!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Mimi · Married on 07/21/2012

Michael went out of his way to do the very best for us. He wanted us to be happy and it showed. He personalized things for us that were special to our family and gave us what we wanted. I would always refer people to Michael.

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • Jina

Jina · Married on 10/01/2011

Mike was great! He is top quality work for a great price. We were so happy with our wedding video. i dont think there was a thing he left out. Mike had put all our song choices in and even stayed a little pass our booking time to get those last moments on the dance floor. He was really sweet and stayed in touch with us prior to our wedding and after by both email and phone. My sister (maid of honor) took a tumble down the isle and at our request mike added it the video at the end with out takes.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Anna M. · Married on 10/25/2009

My husband and I enjoyed working with Michael from A Pro-Vision Production. He is a true professional who came highly recommended from our photographer. I recommend asking your photographer to recommend a videographer or vice a versa. You will have better pictures and better video if they have worked together before because they will work more as a team and not get in the other person's way. Each will be better able to capture the special moments. You don't want one in the other's sight line.

Sent on 12/03/2009

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2004

We originally did not want a video, since we were spending so much on photography, but we are SO glad we decided on having a video. Pro-Vision is very professional and delivered everything they committed to. The final DVD was fantastic and captured all the moments we wanted, and also allowed us to see a lot of things that we missed during the frenzy of the day.

The price is reasonable for the quality you get, and the editing was very good. We highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/28/2008
  • Chris d

Chris · Married on 06/19/2010

Mike was so much fun to work with. He had worked with our photographer before so they had a great working relationship. Our DJ even commented on what a professional job he did and asked if he could recommend him to other couples getting married at the same reception site. We were were so busy during the day and he managed to capture everything and most of the time we weren't even aware of him. He was great!

Sent on 07/15/2010

Jamie · Married on 03/25/2018

Mike was amazing to work with. He was responsive to all my emails and a real pleasure to work with. He made my husband and I completely at ease. It was like having a friend (with amazing skills) record our wedding. He was so quick to get us the final highlights video and it was amazing how he compiled all those hours into only 7 minutes and got the best of everything. I definitely recommend using his services.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Nadine · Married on 06/07/2015

Great to work with. Very fair price for what we got

Sent on 08/03/2015