WeddingVideoPro Reviews

44 | Irvine, CA

44 Reviews for WeddingVideoPro

Andrea · Married on 10/06/2018

Videographer-A+

Mike was referred to us by our venue, Alta Vista. He was beyond easy and calming to work with from Day 1. He spent time to answer all our questions, and got back to us within a day (usually within a few hours). Very reasonable with the price too! I highly recommend Wedding Video Pro!! The product was absolutely perfect and everything that we wanted. Can't say enough fabulous things about Mike and his company. 5 golden glittery stars! Thanks again!
    Jack & Andrea A.

Kenesha Schaub · Married on 09/14/2018

Fairy Tale Videography

Working with WeddingVideoPro.com was a breeze, Michael is highly responsive and has excellent taste in video editing. We had so many people ask who did out wedding videography because they loved it. Everyone looked perfect and we could not be happier. Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2018

WeddingVideoPro's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Really enjoyed filming your day! It was so nice to work with you, your family, and friends. What an amazing location you chose too.

Eric · Married on 02/10/2018

Mike is an excellent videographer and we couldn't be happier with the product he produced for us! highly recommended!

• F

Fred · Married on 09/01/2017

The only word I can write that summarizes Pro-Vision Productions is AMAZING!!!! Let me just add that you have found your videographer. Don't bother looking elsewhere. Mike was a true pleasure to work with and was extremely professional when working with our photographer. When it came to working with our individual bride and groom footage, he provided a comfort that was beyond words.

Mike succeeded in showcasing the mood, energy, love and essence of our wedding by capturing all the moments of joy and compiling them all into a beautiful highlight video. On top of that, he was almost invisible the day of according to many of our guest.

I am so incredibly grateful to Mike for giving my bride and I this treasure. I know I will never tire of watching our highlight video throughout the years, and I am so thrilled for the day that I'm blessed with children, as they will have an opportunity to witness the bliss that was their parents' wedding day.

Once again, Pro-Vision Production....worth every penny!

Myesha · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Michael Bauch at Pro-Vision Videography for our wedding in August of 2017. He was absolutely amazing!!! Hiring a videographer was one of the best decisions I made throughout my entire wedding process! Not only did he capture all of the most important moments of our wedding and reception but we loved his personality! He was nice, funny, and very professional. In addition, he always responded in such a quick manner whenever I sent him emails with my questions and I had quite a bit. Anywho, watching our wedding video brought back all the incredible feelings and memories of our special day and we would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married. Anyone getting married soon, this is your guy!

• Danielle

Danielle Gilbert · Married on 07/14/2017

The best money we spent!

Initially I wasn't planning to get a videographer for our wedding. I was looking for places to save money and had been convincing myself that photos would be enough. However, I consider hiring Michael of Wedding Video Pro/A Pro-Vision Production to be the best money we spent! We hired him for our wedding in summer 2017 at Wayfarers Chapel (ceremony) and Point Vicente Interpretive Center (reception).

Michael was amazing from start to finish. We met for two hours at his home office to discuss what we were looking for. He was very communicative and professional, offering complete reassurance on everything from file transfers to integrating remote camera footage from our ceremony venue.

On our wedding day, Michael spent all day with us, then edited what must have been 8+ hours of footage into a 90 minute full-length video and a 7 minute highlight video, splicing in the venue footage and backing the video with songs that we selected. I've watched the videos so many times - I really, really, really love how they came out. He captured so many amazing moments, expressions, and memories. If you're going to splurge on anything for your wedding, hire Michael to take your video! It's the first decision I'd instantly repeat.

Debbie · Married on 07/03/2017

We hired Michael Bauch from Pro-Vision Videography to film our wedding this past July. Mike was a true professional and did an amazing job. My husband was very wary of having a videographer in his face all night, but he was unobtrusive and captured the night beautifully. He was also very responsive during the planning process and arrived on-time and ready to go on the wedding day. We received our wedding video earlier than promised--within a week of the wedding--and was very impressed with the high quality and editing work he did. Mike really captured the emotions of the wedding day and we would definitely recommend him to any couple looking for a videographer on their special day.

Sent on 11/09/2017

WeddingVideoPro's reply:

Debbie, Thanks so much for your kind words! it was great working with you and Zack. I really enjoyed your wedding day and your dancing - what great energy!

Delphyne · Married on 03/01/2017

The ultimate professional. If you want a professional product of your event, delivered in a timely manner, kind and friendly person to work your event; Mike is your guy.

Not only does Mike do great wedding videos, but you can book him for any kind of occasion and he will deliver a memorable product from that event you can enjoy for years.

Thanks Mike,

Delphyne

Joya · Married on 08/27/2016

Best VIDEOGRAPHER around! I got married not even 2 weeks ago and already received my FULL WEDDING VIDEO! Words cant even explain how happy I am that I chose A Pro-Vision Production. He captured my special day so perfectly. His prices are very reasonable and was very professional and easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Michael to family and friends. Thanks Again! :)

kathy · Married on 08/07/2016

Michael is a journalist, an artist, and a poet. In an unobtrusive manner, he knew when and where to be at the most meaningful moments, then beautifully edited the best to obtain a loving and memorable tribute of our son's marriage.

• I

Inez · Married on 07/30/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Mike (Pro-Vision Production)! Not only is his work amazing, he himself is an amazing person to work with.

Finding the right Videographer you can rely on to capture such an important day like your wedding can be a stressful task for any bride, but after just a few moments with Mike and seeing all his amazing work, we knew we were in good hands! We loved the way he interacted with us to make us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding. He captures the most precious moments, so that when you look back at the video, you can easily relive them. Mike definitely helped make our day feel even more special, and we're so incredibly happy with our choice of using Mike as our Videographer to capture one of the most important days of our lives. We highly recommend Pro-Vision Production!

Jeremy · Married on 07/02/2016

Michael is a top notch videographer. He is professional and great to work with. His attention to detail is truly extraordinary. Our wedding video was absolutely beautiful! We are so thankful for Mike.

Highly Recommended!

Samantha · Married on 06/05/2016

Our videography Mike was what we've hope for and more! He is professional, fun, easy to work with and he gave his 110% during the wedding shoot. Highly Recommended!

Kristie · Married on 04/02/2016

Mike Bauch at Wedding Video Pro is absolutely the BEST! My daughter was married this past April and I hired Mike. Not only was he kind, easy going and professional, but his video was Fabulous! He is a true artist. Our family was amazed with the creativity that went into the wedding video. I had many questions prior to the wedding, and he always returned my calls quickly and nothing was ever a problem for him. We had Mike start 4 hours prior to the wedding so that he could also video the wedding party getting ready. He was great! He kept everything moving along in a very calm, professional manner, and kept to the timeline with every shot we wanted plus more. I highly recommend Mike, you will love working with him, and you will be amazed with your video. This is money worth spending.

• F

Felicia · Married on 03/19/2016

We couldn't have been happier with Mike! He was easy to work with, professional, and we absolutely love our video. We had over 250 people at our son's Bar Mitzvah and he got amazing coverage of the event. He really captured the night! We love the way he edited everything together too. It's something we will treasure forever! We would absolutely recommend Mike to everyone!

Michael Bauch at weddingvideopro.com provided exceptional service for our November 2015 wedding in Temecula, CA. My wife and I were so impressed with his level of professionalism - incredibly courteous and knowledgable. Mike setup multiple cameras for our ceremony, so the result was a production quality video that would transition between angles/perspectives. We never felt uncomfortable on camera in front of Mike - friendly person and just easy to work with - in fact, we even had guests comment how they didn't even know we had a videographer (he was like a ghost)!

Mike had great synergy with our photographer - neither got in each other's way and that was apparent from both the quality of our videos and pictures - this was important to us as we had friends with horror stories of various vendors fighting over the best vantage points - no such situation here.

Lastly, Mike took the time to make sure we got the package that met all our needs, and delivered us our videos before Christmas and the New Years - which, our family really got a kick out of watching over the holidays.

We weren't provided any discount for this review, we honestly were just so happy with the value and result of our videos that we can't recommend Mike and his production team enough.

Sonya · Married on 11/07/2015

If I could rate Mike w/ A Pro-Vision Production a 10, it would be so easy to do. After meeting with Mike and discussing our needs, he immediately embraced us and we felt as though we had know him for years. If you want top notch quality work for your money, A Pro-Vision Production is the place to do business. His creativity was priceless. Me and my husband find ourselves watching our DVD every week or two and it's been 2 months. He's prompt and efficient and makes you feel as though you're family with his warm personality. A Pro Vision is the way to go if you want priceless memories to carry you for years to come! We plan to use them again for anniversary parties and anywhere where we want to capture a event on video!

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2015

Mr. Bauch was a true delight to work with. He came highly recommended by our photographer, and in the end we got the perfect wedding video. We got a highlights video that we posted on Facebook for our friends to see, and we received a full length video with all the most memorable moments of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

Amber · Married on 05/23/2015

Hiring a videographer (this one in particular) was the best decision I made in my wedding planning! It was a last minute decision really; we figured we were covered well enough with a professional photographer, and that we didn't need a video, but we met Michael at an event hosted by our venue, and saw how amazing his work turned out...so we went home and thought about it, and began to realize that we really wanted to have our parents' and grandparents' voices recorded, we wanted to see who came down the aisle before us and how we looked coming down the aisle, we wanted to hear our vows, see the buffet and cocktail hour (which we didn't get to see), watch our first dance...pictures are wonderful, but the video truly lets you relive the excitement of the day! Michael was wonderful! He was so professional, he was flexible with timing , and he really listened to what we wanted. He even arrived early and stayed late, and he never missed a moment (the professional photographer missed a lot- like the bouquet toss). Michael was filming the whole time, but we hardly noticed he was there- yet he always got the perfect angles! After the wedding, he had our "highlights" section done within a couple of days, which was incredible, and then had the full-length edit completely finished only a couple of days later! We were amazed at how fast his turn-around was, and the quality did not suffer-it was perfect! He filled in the gaps in sound/music in the full length video with the perfect songs to match our style based off of the 3 recommendations I provided him, which was also quite impressive. We have been sharing the 3:30 minute highlights section with friends and family who were at the wedding and those who couldn't make it, and everyone is awestruck! No one could have done a better job! I'm so grateful we hired Michael, and I would definitely recommend his services!

To the point: spot-on editing, never missed a moment, far exceeded our expectations (which were already high)!

We used A Pro-Vision Production for our videographer for our wedding on May 2, 2015! We absolutely loved having Michael Bauch video our wedding! From the very beginning we really liked his personality and how professional he was! He was always willing to answer any of our questions and he was very easy to work with! He sent our wedding video highlights so quickly after the wedding and we loved it! He did such a great job - we were so impressed! Then our video came so quickly and we enjoyed every minute of the video! Michael did a great job and he just captured such beautiful memories of our special day! We couldn't have been happier with the DVD! We would recommend Michael Bauch to anyone looking for a fantastic videographer! You will love him and his work!
    Jennifer and Tim

Neri · Married on 04/18/2015

A Pro-vision Production is the best! We certainly are very satisfied with the work of Mike Bauch. He provided us quality service and the video he produced for us is excellent - of quality and elegant artistry.

Mike was very professional and attentive. He did an incredible job and we were very happy with how well he captured our wedding day. Our family and friends raved about the highlights video Mike made for us. We couldn't be happier with our wedding video.

Leslie · Married on 09/20/2014

Mike did an amazing job filming our wedding, I highly recommend him across the board.

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Mike Bauch at Pro-Vision Videography was an absolutely amazing videographer for our wedding and reception!! He captured all the important moments of our wedding and all the fun and special memories of our reception! Not only that, but his turn around in receiving both a highlight video and full-length video was extremely quick. He was also easy to work with during our wedding day, with his kind and professional presence. Watching the video brought back all the wonderful memories and feelings of our special day and even captured many precious/fun moments we had missed, and it was so beautifully edited!
    Also, we absolutely LOVE the highlight video and have received many compliments! We weren't sure if we would be able to hire a videographer but hiring Mike was one of the best decisions we made! We highly recommend him to anyone getting married and would rate him a 6 out of 5 if we could !!