WeddingScapes Reviews

4 | Fishers, IN

4 Reviews for WeddingScapes

WeddingScapes did the decorating for my wedding last year. They did an amazing job! Dorothy's work is beautiful and she was so great to work with!

Sent on 02/04/2015

They are friendly, easy and great people to work with. They do what you ask and then some. They will accommodate you with whatever you need them to do. They made my daughters dream wedding a reality!! It was a beautiful and amazing day!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Mark and Dorothy are so wonderful to work with!! They made my special day better than I ever could have imagined! Any ideas I had or showed them, they created 10 times better!!! Even on the night before when I gave her a project after rehearsal that I had forgotten to ask about before, she was able to create and have ready for the next day!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Autumn · Married on 06/01/2013

What could have been a stressful planning process, turned into the best experience we could have asked for, thanks to the help of Mark and Dorothy. Their creativity and attention to detail is second to none and done so in the most professional manner. We will forever be grateful for their willingness to help us with anything that was needed in order to make our wedding day the dream that we had hoped for. We would strongly recommend WeddingScapes to any couple searching for the best wedding experience possible.

-Landon and Autumn Carroll