Weddings by Lowell Reviews

51 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

51 Reviews for Weddings by Lowell

• jess.shaw898

Jessica Shaw · Married on 01/19/2020

Perfect for your special day!

Lowell was very flexible and accommodating with us! It was important to me to find an officiant that understood the type of wedding we were looking for. We are an interfaith couple (Me, Jewish and my Groom, Catholic) and we wanted to include elements of both our religions in the ceremony. Lowell has experience doing every type of ceremony! He met with us prior to us hiring him for a coffee so we could make sure we were all a personality match. He was very responsive every time I asked him a question, and even got on the phone with us to chat through our ceremony. I sent him an email with facts about us as a couple, and he beautifully incorporated it into our ceremony to make it really feel like us! Lowell was wonderful, and the ceremony was very heartfelt. Would highly recommend for any type of wedding!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2019

Best one around.

Lowell responded quickly to my phone call weeks before my wedding. He did an amazing job and listened to everything we wanted. I wouldn’t want anyone else

Sent on 10/28/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2019

I definitely recommend Lowell

Lowell provided great service as our officiant on our wedding day! Very professional! I definitely recommend him.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Hi Brittany
    Thank you very much for the review. I thing i noticed is the wrong date of your wedding. Can you please correct it ? May 3, 2019

Stephanie Dickie · Married on 04/06/2019

Memorable Experience

Lowell was friendly, attentive with suggestions as I had many questions. The ceremony was beautiful between the words as well as the monotone of Lowell’s voice. My guests were in tears at how beautiful the ceremony waa

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Kimy

Kimy · Married on 08/18/2018

We met with Lowell after our last officiant totally disappeared on us. He was quick to respond and set up a meeting with us. If we had questions along the way, he was an email, phone call, or text away! He was very accommodating and listened to what we wanted. He was patient and friendly and walked us through each step up until our wedding day. If you want someone who is all of these and more, then please choose Lowell. Thank you for being there and helping us become Husband & Wife!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Krysta · Married on 02/17/2018

I want to first thank Lowell for being a part of my special day. He was super helpful through out my planning process and very nice as we went through out plans. I had many questions and he was 100% all the time. He was super nice and responsive through out this time. We spoke mostly on the phone but when I met him for the first time it was like he was part of the family! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Mike · Married on 01/09/2018

Lowell was absolutely a pleasure to deal with......we are from out of the USA and Lowell assisted us in all of the arrangements for our special day. Our wedding was supposed to be outdoors, on a beach, but it absolutely poured rain on our wedding day and he pulled a miracle and arranged a wedding chapel for us with not a second lost or delay. Everything went perfectly. Bob the Steel Drummer was terrific as were Ricky the Videographer and Arnie the Photographer...highly recommend them all too. We had to chuckly at Lowell's choice of wedding cake though......our colors were white and red....but the cake was yellow and blue......made for a hearty laugh!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Eileen · Married on 11/10/2017

From pre wedding meeting to the wedding service, Lowell was the perfect choice as officiant. He was warm, professional and in tune with our vision. He made us and our guests feel as if we'd known him years!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Nick · Married on 07/09/2017

Great all around experience. Easy to work with, open lines of communication and very professional.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Joanne · Married on 06/25/2017

Lowell was great, did everything we asked and we had a great ceremony!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2017

Mr. Lowell is well spoken, down to earth and gave us extacly what we asked for. We were late for about 1 hour, and Mr. Lowell managed to keep a smile. I will recommend his service to anyone.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Weddings by Lowell's reply:

Thank you Vanessa, much appreciated.
  • AshMar

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2017

Lowell was great and made our wedding ceremony perfect!! My husband and I just couldn't be happier. If you are looking for an officiant, look no further. He is the best!!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Brian · Married on 02/25/2017

Lowell was Amazing! My (now) husband and I had a small ceremony at our house and Lowell went out of way
    to make sure we were comfortable and relaxed. His flexibility was paramount in the success of our wedding ceremony. A few days before the event, we asked for an additional step to be added, and he was more than willing to do what WE wanted for our special day! We are a same sex couple and it didn't matter to him at all!
    I would recommend Lowell to anyone getting Married!
    We are a same sex couple and it didn't matter to him at all!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Dan · Married on 01/07/2017

It's easy to provide top ratings for the service and level quality provided by Lowell but the ratings don't explain the gratification and joy at the end of our special day, remembering his calming words, his happiness in sharing our day. It was truly a blessing to have found him and having him help to makeris the special day it will. E in our hearts forever. Thank you Lowell.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Jenn · Married on 11/12/2016

Lowell is the very best! He officiated our wedding at The Palms Hotel and did such a wonderful job. Lowell carefully listened to what we were looking for and the result was a ceremony that perfectly blended both Jewish and Catholic traditions. Our guests are still raving about Lowell! We cannot thank Lowell enough and strongly recommend him for anyone looking for a caring and warm wedding officiant.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Simon · Married on 10/08/2016

We were so lucky to have Lowell officiate our wedding. He tailored the service to our needs and it felt incredibly personal to have him standing up there with us. We were moved to tears during the ceremony thanks in large part to his beautiful words. The service went off without a hitch and he made the greatest moment of our lives even better. I cannot recommend him enough. Please book this man for your wedding!

-Simon and Emylie Kasmir

Sent on 02/06/2017

sheena · Married on 09/18/2016

Lowell was very nice and professional. Everything that we ask for we got and was very happy with.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Ali · Married on 09/10/2016

Lowell did a great job at our wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/03/2016

Lowell is great, he is super professional and is willing to work with you on the type of service you want. Lowell was kind and always quick to respond to any questions we had regarding rehearsals and such. I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Cecilia · Married on 06/25/2016

My advice is to use him. He did an awesome job at our wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

Lowell was absolutely delightful!!! He was everything we imagined plus more. I would highly recommend him to anyone! He was very professional, well spoken, and calming :) I never had to worry. A ceremony is the most important part of the wedding, and Lowell did an amazing job! He really made our day special!! Our guest loved him as well :)

Sent on 08/03/2016

Gianna · Married on 05/14/2016

I would definitely recommend Lowell! All of our guests are still talking about what an amazing ceremony he did. We were so happy with how he tailored our ceremony to be exactly what WE wanted. We felt comfortable with choosing him and I recommend him to any future Mr & Mrs out there! Thank you Lowell!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Bryan · Married on 05/06/2016

Lowell is easy to work with and to commicate with. After working through how you want your service, selecting vows, etc. and Lowell tells you to relax and not worry about it...you actually can! Great guy, very warm & sensitive... Just what we wanted...just perfect!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Angel · Married on 02/28/2016

OMG we can't say enough about Lowell. He did our wedding recently and to work with him was such a pleasure. Lowell was everything we wanted and more. Prompt, professional, responsive, fun...everything that surrounds him is just positive. He conducted an excellent wedding and we were very happy that he was our officiant. He made the ceremony flow seamlessly and he did a great job in dealing with a laughing bride. He followed our requests perfectly and always was ready to respond to anything we needed. Thanks so much Lowell for what you do for more than that, for who you are. Thanks!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Weddings by Lowell's reply:

Angel, thank you so very much for the kind words.

Robert · Married on 02/06/2016

Lowell is a fantastic officiant and we consider ourselves very lucky to have found him. He is a true gentleman that is just a pleasure to deal with from our first meeting until the actual ceremony. At the ceremony his demeanor was calm and soothing. His delivery and phrasing was easy to listen to and truly heartfelt.
    I would recommend Lowell to anyone who needs a truly caring officiant. He is really great.

Jackie and Robbie Ponoroff

Sent on 02/18/2016

Weddings by Lowell's reply:

Jacquiline and Robert, thank you, thank you ,thank you.