Weddings by Crystal Reviews

Weddings by Crystal 3
Weddings by Crystal 4
Weddings by Crystal 5

Julie · Married on 10/10/2013

Weddings by Crystal was wonderful. We contacted Crystal about 3 weeks before the wedding and she was happy to accommodate us. We had a great experience with her and her team.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Leona · Married on 10/05/2013

Crystal with weddingsbycrystal did our hair and make-up for my wedding in October. Our wedding was in Mount Dora and she traveled to our venue for our sevices. She was fabulous! We asked her arrive a little earlier than planned as my photographer changed the timing. Crystal and her partner arrived and started hair and make-up right away. I had my make-up airbrushed and it was absolutely flawless and beautiful! My hair was pefect, exactly like the picture I showed her. She worked very closely with me and listened to exactly what I wanted and I felt so beautiful when she was finished! I can't say enough about Crystal and her team as they worked very hard make sure we were completed on time and that my day was perfect ! Thank you for a lovely job well done! I would recommend Weddingsbycrystal to any bride looking for a special treat on her wedding day!
    Lee B.:)

Sent on 12/19/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2013

Crystal was absolutely WONDERFUL! She made my Disney wedding even more magical! She was on time, flexible, actually listened to what everyone wanted, and just down-right fun! We had such a good time just relaxing while she did all of my girls' hair and was done with time to spare. Everything looked beautiful and my hair and makeup stayed in place all day at my outdoors wedding with the weather being 96 degrees. I recommend Crystal to anyone and everyone, especially if you are having a Disney wedding because she had no problem finding our location and having us all ready to go on time. Book her now!!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Meaghan · Married on 10/04/2013

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's Disney wedding in October. Crystal was on time and found our resort without a problem. She was not only professional and efficient but was fun and easy to talk to. She did an excelled job on everyone's hair and makeup and did exactly what each of us asked for. She was calm and easy going and we all enjoyed spending the wedding morning with her! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Holly · Married on 09/07/2013

I do not even know where to begin! Crystal was amazing! She was prompt, efficient and caring! She honestly made the morning of my wedding, stress free and FUN! Sometimes it can be awkward trying to make conversation with a stranger especially for 3 hours while she does your bridal party's hair and makeup as well as your own. Not with Crystal, she was easy going and made us all feel so comfortable and beautiful! She did an amazing job with everyone's hair and makeup and as the bride she made me feel soo beautiful on this very special occasion. I couldn't have been more pleased...she is WONDERFUL!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Joan · Married on 09/07/2013

Weddings by crystal did my wedding at a Winter Park venue and I was absolutely astonished at her incredible talent and professionalism! She airbrushed my make up which lasted all day as our ceremony started at 12:00pm and went way into the evening.. My hair was styled to perfection! My compliments were overwhelming! Crystal I can't thank you enough for making my wedding day perfect! Joan

Sent on 10/02/2013

Alyson · Married on 08/03/2013

Crystal is very talented and goes out of her way to ensure the bride is happy! She is very professional and does stunning work. I was blown away when I saw my hair and air brushed make up. I recommend crystal over any other vendor I looked at. She CARES about her work and her clients. Hands down best experience I have ever had!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Farah · Married on 06/08/2013

Crystal was an amazing vendor to work with. She was prompt, priced well and she works quickly and efficiently. I had a large wedding party and two days of wedding events that she came and did our hair for. She was very easy to work with. I booked her less than two weeks before my wedding because the original vendor I hired wasn't working out for me. I was thrilled that Crystal was able to come through for me. My hair look fabulous and she is very versatile with the different hair types she can work with. Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2013

Crystal was absolutely amazing. She did a fantastic job with myself and my mother's hair and makeup on my wedding day! She not only does fabulous hair and make up, she is also super sweet and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Emma · Married on 05/02/2013

Crystal was brilliant on my Wedding day, she made me look and feel wonderful, I can't thank her enough. She did a brilliant job on my Mum and bridesmaids hair too and they were all really pleased.
    I would highly recommend Crystal for wedding hair and make up.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Kerrie · Married on 02/23/2013

I could not be happier with my decision to use Weddings by Crystal for my February 2013 Disney Fairytale Wedding. From initial contact thru the wedding day, she was responsive, professional and personable. Crystal quickly responded to emails and phone calls. She had great ideas and suggestions at my hair and make-up trial, which I did the same day as our engagement photos with the Arndts. On our wedding day, she showed up early to the Boardwalk to do my hair and makeup before my morning ceremony at a Catholic church. Then her and her associate remained at the hotel to start on my 7 bridesmaids. When I returned, she re-did my makeup and touched up my hair for our evening Disney wedding and worked on the remaining bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and my mom. It was a long day and she was very patient, creative and professional. Everything was done on time and ran smoothly. The makeup lasted all night and photographed perfectly. Not a hair was out of place at the end of the night. Additionally, her prices were competitive (if not slightly cheaper than the other local vendors) and she offered a discount on bridal hair and makeup if a certain amount of bridesmaids booked as well. She was a great choice and I could not recommend her highly enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Brittney · Married on 12/29/2012

I can't say enough praises for Crystal and her team!! They were fabulous! We had so many, many wedding guests highly compliment our hair and makeup! A couple of ladies even wanted to ask if she could do a makeover on them! The Bride’s hair and her bridesmaids’ hair and makeup all looked gorgeous! And everybody raved over how they looked! And Crystal was a delight to work with! She and her team added to the fun of the day! I would highly recommend anyone using her!!!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Rhonda · Married on 12/01/2012

Crystal and her team provided us with excellent service on my wedding day! She did a fabulous job on my hair and my make-up was stunning! We had a sunset ceremony at a private resort in Orlando and I felt so beautiful! Thank you Crystal for making my wedding day perfect! Rhonda P.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Dinna · Married on 11/10/2012

Crystal did my hair and make up for my wedding day along with 3 bridesmaids and 2 moms. She and her friend did an amazing job on all of us.
    I felt beautiful as I walked down the aisle. She had us all done on time with time to spare. She gave me extra lip stick and gloss for pictures so I would always look my best. She made all of us feel pretty and ready to have our pictures taken.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2012

Crystal and her team we amazing to work with! They had a way of making what would have been a very stressful day into calm and fun morning getting ready with my girls. We all loved our hair and makeup! My mom and a few of my bridesmaids have never allowed anyone to do their makeup before and they were blown away with how amazing it looked. Crystal's makeup artist, Melissa made them all all feel relaxed about it and listened to each of their concerns and answered any questions they may have had. Crystal also made sure to do the same and worked with each girls hair according to our hair type, individual style and personality. Thank you Crystal and Melissa!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Malinda · Married on 10/27/2012

Crystal is amazing! She was on-time, professional, and personable. She listened to my ideas and turned me into the most beautiful bride! Her makeup and up-do lasted throughout the entire wedding. Crystal truly did an amazing job and I would highly recommend using her for your special event.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Hillary · Married on 09/21/2012

Crystal was the most enjoyable professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She always answered my emails or calls. I had a wonderful practice session and the wedding could not have been more perfect. All of us girls LOVED our hair and makeup. I would recommend Crystal to anyone looking for a great experience, a quality product and she won't even break your wallet :):)

Sent on 02/19/2013

Crystal is an amazing makeup artist. I was very pleased with her level of professionalism and flexibility. On my wedding day I received many compliments on my hair and make-up. I'm super happy with my choice, you won't be disappointed. Trust me, she is the BEST!

Crystal es una excelente maquilladora. Estoy satisfecha e impresionada con su alto nivel de profesionalismo y flexibilidad. Recibi muchos cumplidos en mi boda de lo bien que mi peinado y maquillaje lucian. Estoy super feliz con mi eleccion. No se van a desilucionar, creanme ella es la mejor!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2012

Crystal is awesome! I had a destination wedding in Winter Park, and had to plan the whole thing from Virginia. I was unable to actually meet with Crystal face to face until one week before the wedding when we did our trial run. I really did not want anything to do with "traditional" wedding hair - I didn't want it to look shiny and sculpted. Crystal knew exactly what I was talking about. She worked to create a very natural looking half up-do that incorporated sweet little braids and my natural curls. I could not have been more happy both on the day of the trial and the wedding day. She did an exceptional job on my makeup as well - it looked lovely from the start of the day to the very last photo.

Thanks Crystal!

Nicole

Sent on 07/30/2012

Stella · Married on 06/30/2012

Hiring Crystal to do my makeup and hair for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. I was a little scared at first hiring someone because I didn't know if I would like what was done and what I would do if I didn't. I LOVED what Crystal did with my makeup and hair. She did exactly what I wanted. She knows what she is doing and is amazing at it. A couple of days later I asked my husband how my hair looked when we were going out to dinner and he said, "Its good but your hair looked the best its ever looked the day of our wedding" So he liked it too :)

Sent on 07/09/2012

Dianne · Married on 05/20/2012

I highly recommend Crystal for both hair and make up. She came to site and helped me with both. She was prompt, friendly and highly skilled. My hair and makeup turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend Crystal. She made me look beautiful! Thank you!!
    Dianne T

Sent on 06/17/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2012

Crystal and her team were a dream to work with. She came to my hotel room and was very prompt. She was also very kind and personable with every client she had, including our young flower girls. Everyone looked so beautiful, I could not give her enough stars! Thanks again Crystal!!

Sent on 08/12/2012
  • User2099019 · 2+ years ago

Crystal saved my wedding hair and makeup disaster. I had already booked a vendor to do hair and makeup but she moved away a couple of months before the wedding and I was so disappointed. I researched WeddingWire and found Crystal's information here. I met with her for a trial and she was amazing! She helped me decide what would be perfect for my hair and skin. On the day of the wedding, Crystal arrived on time and made sure all of my bridesmaids and my mom chose a hairstyle that would work for their hair. Crystal and her assistant worked so quickly and finished everyone on schedule. She is professional but has a wonderful personality that made it easy for everyone to feel comfortable and trust her suggestions. Thank you, Crystal for making me look my best for my wedding day :)

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2012

I absolutely loved the way everyone woman in my wedding party came out AND everyone loved the way they looked also. Me (the bride), my mom, my aunt, and 5 bridesmaids were all done in a timely fashion and we were able to make to the church right on time! Thank you Crystal for being so amazing, helpful and doing a beautiful job!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Heather · Married on 04/14/2012

I met Crystal several years ago while working at a Disney resort. She often did the hair and make-up for brides getting married at Disney. I was so happy to see her on Disney's perferred vendor list, I knew she was the one to do my hair and make-up for my wedding. She was very responsive to all my emails, flexible and accommodating to my schedule for a my trial. I brought several pictures of ideas, we discussed all options (I have long hair and fair skin), including the type of rhinestone clip I should wear since I did not have a veil. I didn't want to be overly made up. I wanted my hair and make-up to look like me, only better, and that is just what she did. I highly recommend Crystal and her assistant. You won't go wrong with them.

Sent on 07/06/2012