Weddings by Crystal Reviews

Weddings by Crystal 3
Weddings by Crystal 4
Weddings by Crystal 5

Catriona · Married on 10/11/2016

Crystal and Melissa did mine and my bridal parties hair and make-up for my Orlando wedding. They were so professional and friendly. Brilliant time keeping and came to the hotel. The hair and make up was stunning, we got so many compliments and it lasted all day. They truly are lovely people and very professional. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

I got so many compliments on my make-up and it lasted all day through the Florida heat, would recommend to anyone needing a hair and make-up artist!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2016

Crystal and Melissa were great, turned up on time and got straight on with me and my 4 bridesmaids and had us all ready in 2 hours, my make up and hair stayed the same all day and they provided me with a touch up kit for during the day but I didn't need it my lipstick was still on when I went to bed.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Thank you again Sarah and it was our pleasure!! Kindest regards, Crystal and Melissa!

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Crystal made everything extremely easy and was able to work with all my girls and mothers to get them all beautifully done on time! Absolutely loved her friendliness and willingness to be flexible with my requests

Sent on 10/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2016

Crystal done my hair & make up for my wedding its was amazing i had so many compliments aswell as my mum & daughter she is turly amazing at her job & a lovely person

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2016

I can't thank Crystal enough for making me look & feel like a princess you truly are amazing at what you do thank you so much & you are the friendliest person thank you so much again everyone was complementing on how beautiful my hair & make up was

Julie · Married on 09/09/2016

I got recommended to contact crystal by a friend who also got married in Florida! And I'm so glad I did! She done my hair and make up beautifully and to my satisfaction!!.. even better than I imagined! Would recommend her to anyone looking for bridal hair and make up! Done a amazing job with me!

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2016

Melissa did makeup for my wedding this month and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She did mine as well as 4 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked amazing! Melissa worked very quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend her and Weddings by Crystal.

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

I could not be more impressed with Weddings by Crystal. Crystal did my hair and and Melissa did my make-up for my wedding 5/14/16! They were great with communication and really listened to what my vision was for my hair and make up for my wedding. On an everyday basis I wear very little make up and do not do much with my hair, so it was important to me that I had a natural look that still looked great in pictures.My hair and make up (she used Mac) turned out incredible, better than I could have imagined. I felt so beautiful and it lasted throughout the whole night. Crystal made me and my bridesmaids very comfortable and did a beautiful job. She even came up with an idea to add some of the flowers into the bridesmaids hair, which was a very nice touch! I highly recommend Weddings by Crystal for your special event/wedding hair & makeup needs. My advice: book her early!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Kasandra · Married on 04/30/2016

Crystal did an Amazing Job!!! My wedding party and I were beyond happy with the services. At first i was skeptical Since we did no pretrial but honestly it was all in all Amazing!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Liz · Married on 02/07/2016

Crystal and her team made my wedding day PERFECT at Disney World! They are always on time and the quality of their work is AMAZING! All of the women in my family and bridal party had their hair and makeup done (15 total) and they all looked gorgeous throughout the entire ceremony and reception. I have fabulous pictures with flawless looks! Crystal truly cares about her brides and does everything she can to help make your wedding day the BEST day ever!

Sent on 07/27/2016
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 12/05/2015

Crystal and her team were amazing. They were on-time, very friendly, and discussed looks that would make everyone look fabulous. They exceeded my expectations. I was truly the fairy-tale princess bride I always dreamed about. I felt and looked beautiful. My hair was so good it lasted for 3 days after the wedding. I didn't want to take it out. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2015

I give Crystal 5 stars because she did such an amazing job. Her work is perfect and she is super sweet. I would recommend her to any future bride or just anyone who needs hair and make up done for an event.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Mandy · Married on 10/24/2015

Crystal and her team did an AMAZING job on my hair and my ladies. I had booked a hair salon and went to do my trial and had a terrible experience. I called Crystal and she squeezed me in to do a trial and i loved it. She had a wedding already that day she had committed to but she found a way to work my 5 girls and I in the morning of! She was very friendly and made the morning fun! It was so nice to be able to have her come to my hotel and it made it a lot more relaxed that way.

Sent on 02/13/2017

I took engagement pictures in Orlando, FL, and being from Baton Rouge, I was a little nervous about trusting someone I had no personal references for, but I couldn't have chosen a better hair and makeup artist! I am extremely pleased with how my hair, makeup and pictures turned out. Thank, Crystal!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Crystal was wonderful! She did my makeup and 4 other girls for my wedding. I loved my make up so much! I got so many compliments.

Thank you again!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Andy · Married on 09/18/2015

Crystal is a pleasure to work with and does a fabulous job! Thank you x

Sent on 10/08/2015

Sara · Married on 06/19/2015

Crystal made me look so natural and beautiful for my Florida wedding! Even though it was humid and a little rainy, my hair and make up were fabulous all night! She was so easy to work with and very patient with all my bridesmaids and flower girls. I really appreciate all the extra effort and tips she provided the day of the wedding. She was awesome! Thanks Crystal!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Marianna · Married on 06/06/2015

Crystal was AMAZING! The hair trial about 2 - 3 months before the wedding went super well and we learned from it so I could have the perfect hair and makeup the day of. And I did. I looked so much more beautiful than I ever imagined, and my hair was EXACTLY what I wanted. All of my bridesmaids were super happy with their look, and we got so many compliments at how beautiful we looked. Crystal is a pleasure to work with. An extremely reliable professional. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants to look like a fairy tale princess on their wedding day.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2015

Crystal was wonderful! I was nervous as I was an out-of-town bride and unable to do a trial run beforehand but it turned out I had nothing to worry about. She was not only a pleasure to work with but captured the exact look I wanted for my special day. I felt beautiful while still feeling that I looked like myself. Plus the makeup and hair was extremely comfortable, not caked on or stiff. It lasted all day. Would highly recommend to other Disney and Orlando brides!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Tara · Married on 04/10/2015

Crystal was friendly, made my wedding party and I feel very comfortable and can honestly say that she is very talented. I requested a less traditional bridal hair and make-up look (Hollywood Glam) and Crystal absolutely pulled it off. Plus I was unwell with a cold and you couldn't even tell I was unwell. Crystal also did my mother's and bridesmaid's hair and make-up which was more traditional, and they looked absolutely beautiful. Make up and hair lasted all day long and genuinely so pleased that Crystal was a part of my wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Thanks so much Tara! It was so much fun on your wedding day! Thanks for sharing it your day with me!

Megan · Married on 03/22/2015

Booking Crystal was one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding. I did my original trial with her, and while the makeup was flawless, we were having such a struggle with my hair. I have a lot of very long, fine, straight hair and I really wanted to wear my hair partially down and curly for my wedding. After the hair didn't hold up particularly well from my first trial (my hair's fault, not hers!), Crystal emailed me to offer a free second trial to "really get things perfect.” The second trial went much better, but we were both still concerned about the big day because my hair can be so temperamental and weather in Florida is so unpredictable. In the end, my hair and makeup held up beautifully all day long. Crystal and her associates came out to our hotel room and did full hair and makeup for six bridesmaids, my mother, my aunt, and myself on-site. I loved being able to get ready in a comfortable environment (eating and drinking mimosas) instead of spending the morning in a salon. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked fantastic all day. Crystal is great and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Laura and Adam · Married on 03/20/2015

Crystal and her makeup assistant did a fantastic job with the hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. They accommodated a wide variety of hair types and lengths, and took the weather (it was an extremely hot day) into account when discussing hairstyles. I don't normally wear makeup, and Crystal did a great job of giving me a natural look that I was comfortable with while still highlighting my features. Crystal provides great value and is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Lindsay · Married on 03/15/2015

I have never felt so beautiful in my life! I have very thick, unruly hair and Crystal whipped it into this gorgeous up-do like it was nothing. The makeup was also fantastic; as advertised, she is very good at creating a natural look, so when I look at my photos it looks like me but way prettier. She effortlessly covered up my acne scarring and complexion issues (not to mention a few zits that popped up from stress the day before the wedding). She did an equally wonderful job of hair and makeup with my mom and bridesmaids. Best of all, she is a very friendly, relaxed, and go-with-the-flow sort of person. I don’t know about you but having a relaxing and fun day with family and friends was at the top of my priority list for the day, right under getting legally married. It was great to have a hair and makeup person who could be so chill amidst the wedding chaos, and also do such an amazing job!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/17/2015

Crystal and her team was nothing short of amazing!! We had a huge time crunch because we were having a morning wedding and she was able to get our entire party completely made up and ready to go without any problems. She really makes you feel like a rockstar! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and friendly team to make your day special!

Sent on 04/27/2015