Weddings by Crystal Reviews

161 | Orlando, FL

161 Reviews for Weddings by Crystal

• User3685671

Crystal had planned on being there at 11:30 and was right on time! She set up while we talked about the various things I was looking for. I LOVED My hair. It had 2 braids on the left and was curled in a low swept bun. I added a peach chiffon flower that I had added a seagull brooch from the 1940's to. and also some bling that Chrystal had. Beautiful! And it stayed up all night!!

She also did my Friends hair and My youngest daughters hair. She did a great job. Everyone looked amazing!

Perfect for a Disney wedding. We could relax in our Villa while she came to us!

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • Brooke

Brooke Gallaher · Married on 10/01/2020

Responsibly priced, incredibly talented

Crystal and her team did an amazing job on myself and my bridal party! They were kind and professional and willing to make any adjustments to our looks that we asked. They made my entire group feel confident and beautiful which is all I could ever ask for. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in the Orlando area. And they are incredibly reasonably priced especially for how talented and experienced they are!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing hair and makeup team!

My girls and I had an amazing wedding morning with Crystal. She was willing to try any hair style and made each girl look fabulous. Crystal made me feel my absolute best on the most important day! I loved my hair and makeup and it stayed beautiful the whole entire evening. Crystal and her team are amazing at what they do and they are also awesome people!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Taylor Diepeveen · Married on 01/18/2020

Crystal is the best!

Crystal and her team were absolutely amazing! Even during my hair and makeup trial, Crystal went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with how everything looked. The morning of the wedding, the team was punctual and incredibly efficient with their time. We had 9 girls that needed hair and makeup services and they finished even earlier than planned! Everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup—myself included! After my hair was done, there was something that just didn’t feel right about it, and Crystal took the time to redo a few things to make it absolutely perfect and everything I was looking for. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day because of her. I would highly recommend this talented team of women to any bride! You’ll love them! Thank you Crystal!! ❤️

Sent on 02/06/2020

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Thank you Taylor for sharing your lovely thoughts and sending such a beautiful review! We too had such a fun time with you, your mom and your bridal party. What a treat! I am so happy you loved your hair and make-up and that you felt as beautiful as you are! Thank you for letting us share in your wedding day memories! Blessings to you and your new hubby today and always, Hugs, Crystal Walters and team
  • Sandra

Sandra Lopez · Married on 10/19/2019

She made me a Princess

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! I feel like she is a long lost friend that I've never met until it was time for her to be there for my wedding. I can't say enough about her magical hands with hair and a good eye for "the perfect look FOR YOU". She made me feel like a princess and just really outdid herself with my hair. Thank you Crystal for making me looking like a beautiful bride! OH and my makeup held up to this CRAZY Florida heat.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Hi Sandy!! So happy to hear your day was perfect!! You deserve it! As you know, I too had the BEST TIME with you and your mom getting ready for your big day. You said it, you are like my long lost best friend that came to find me! :)
    Thank you for making my day special as well. My blessings to you and your new hubby today and forever! Always, Crystal :)
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2019

Everyone looked amazing!

Crystal and her team were beyond amazing! They made me and my bridal party look better then I could imagine. They provided hair and makeup for me (the bride), 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls, and 1 junior bridesmaid. They were efficient with their time and even got done earlier then expected. The makeup they used lasted all day and night (over 12 hours) and my hair never fell or moved until I washed it. I would recommend her for anyone who needs professional makeup done.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Karly

Karly · Married on 07/05/2019

Great makeup and hair

Crystal and her team Melissa and Debbie were amazing on my wedding day. We had our wedding at Disney. They came early to set up. We had hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids , 2 mothers, sister in law and a flower girl. They were professional and fast. I wanted a natural look and I love my hairstyle. My makeup last for all day and night! thank you crystal and team!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Georgie Horn · Married on 05/29/2019

Crystal is a gem!!

Crystal is so incredibly talented at what she does and has an amazing eye for detail. Myself (bride) , mother of the bride and bridesmaid were so overjoyed with our hair and makeup, we really felt so glamorous and best of all our hair and makeup stayed perfect all day - even after being out in the Florida heat and humidity for hours!
    Crystal made me feel so calm on the morning of my wedding and was an absolute delight to get ready with ♥️

Sent on 07/26/2019

AnnMarie · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent!

I looked and felt so great! My makeup was flawless and stayed all night! My hair was so bridal - loved it and never fell!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Hello AnnMarie, thank you so much for your kind review you left for us! It was our pleasure to work with you on such a special day and sharing in your wedding day memories! Looking forward to your beautiful photos soon!! Many blessings to you and your new hubby!
    Kindest Regards,
    Crystal Walters and team

Madisen Evans-Jenkins · Married on 03/11/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Crystal was a dream to work with on my wedding day. First of all, she did an absolutely amazing job doing my hair and makeup. She was knowledgeable about what would work the best in the Florida weather, while also giving me exactly what I had always hoped for. Secondly, her awesome attitude and personality made the experience so fun and enjoyable. I’m a nervous person, but I felt completely calm and at ease with her at the wheel. I cannot recommend Crystal enough, if you’re marrying in the Orlando area check her out!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kat Martino · Married on 01/05/2019

Would recommend

First impression was not the best with Crystal because she had difficulty working with my hair as they may have been my fault - make sure you wash & blow dry prior to your trial! But wedding day, the team made everyone's hair look just how I wanted. I was worried about getting my makeup done because I've heard from many brides they never liked when their makeup was done. Melissa, hands down best makeup artist. All of the bridesmaids, including the ones that had previously been married, agreed. Many of the brides were trying to book her for their future weddings. Overall, I would recommend this team to future brides.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Thank you Kat for leaving your great and informative review for us! I appreciate you mentioning the importance of wash and blow drying your hair before the trial! This is a very important step in creating the best look possible for your trial run and wedding day! I am happy your wedding day was wonderful and we too enjoyed your lovely bridal party! You mom too was awesome! Thanks for the photos too. :)

colleen · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing! I feel so beautiful! Crystal did the impossible - my husband and I are getting ready to renew our vows, and I want the same feeling I had on our wedding day, of being the most beautiful woman in the room. As an older woman, I was concerned because my hair is thinning, but Crystal did miracles with it. My skin is also dry, but my makeup was light and beautiful. My husband commented that I look as beautiful as I did on our wedding day years ago. I can't wait to work with Crystal again for our actual event. Crystal was personally referred to me and I am so glad my friends said to call her. She is kind, patient, friendly, and yet still professional. As soon as I spent the first few minutes with her, I knew I was in good hands. Thank you, Crystal, you have rocked my world! And my husband says "thank you for making my girl as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside". Colleen G

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • Julie

Julie Engel · Married on 12/02/2018

Weddings by Crystal is Fabulous!

Crystal was amazing!!! I had no idea I could look so pretty. She is a true artist in making you look your best! And she has a caring personality to make sure you are perfect for your special day.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/17/2018

Mrs. Kristy Cash

Crystal was excellent!! In no time she and her assistant transformed myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids into Cinderella and Disney princesses!! She truly made my Disney fairytale wedding!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Thank you Kristy for your lovely review!! We too had so much fun with you and your family! It was such a pleasure working and laughing with you. I hope your Fairytale wedding day was just as wonderful as you are!!
    Hugs and Blessings today and always,
    Crystal Walters and team

Kaley · Married on 09/01/2018

Crystal and Melissa were amazing start to finish! Crystal was always super easy to communicate with and often responded to calls or emails within hours. Crystal held a super easy and relaxing trial for me a few months before my wedding and she pointed me in the right direction on style. Originally I wanted a long braided do, but Crystal pointed out that I may lose a lot of it to the florida heat and humidity and I'm SO glad I listened to her! So many people told me how beautiful I looked and Crystal went above and beyond to make my mother and mother in law feel like royalty too! Crystal also helped me calm my nerves right before the wedding taking the time to talk to me and make me feel pampered.

I would rate these ladies 11/10 for their professionalism, promptness, and overall great and friendly personalities. Any opportunity I have to work with these ladies again would be a blessing!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Hello Kaley, thank you so much for leaving us your beautiful review! You are just a gorgeous bride and a lovely person to work with! You look like an Angel! I love your wedding day photos and have shown them off regularly! I am so happy your wedding day was a wonderful as you are! All the best to you! Crystal Walters and team

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2018

Crystal was an absolute dream to work with! When I looked at the finished product, it was EXACTLY what I was picturing. I was totally at ease as soon as she came in because she’s a true professional. She’s a ray of light and a delight to work with. I highly recommend Weddings by Crystal for hair and makeup.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

Crystal and Melissa were AMAZING!! They were so nice and so fun to work with! We would show them a picture and they would make it look fantastic! I’m so glad I chose them to do our wedding (and my bridesmaid booked them for hers right after)! Thank you both so much - we had so many compliments the entire night!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Crystal and Melissa we're absolutely wonderful!! I had booked with Crystal a year in advance and I am so glad I secured my wedding date with her! She responded to emails right away and was so accommodating when I had schedule changes. On my wedding day they showed up right on time and my bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous! I couldn't be happier with Crystal and Melissa's service! If you're in need of hair and makeup services you will not be disappointed with their service!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlyn for leaving us your wonderful review! It really was a great day! Many thanks and wishing you happiness today and always!
    Crystal and Melissa

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2018

Crystal and her make-up artist Melissa did an amazing job on hair and makeup services for my March 2018 Disney wedding! Crystal was great to work with and she perfectly executed my vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I love that her and Melissa make brides look natural, yet gorgeously flawless. She arrived on time and even had us all done (myself, 4 bridesmaids, and my mom) well ahead of schedule. She even accommodated my mom when she decided to get her hair done last minute. I can't recommend weddings by Crystal enough! Thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for leaving this lovely review for myself and Melissa! We had a wonderful time at your Disney wedding as well and I know your day was as special as you are!! Your photos are just beautiful!! All the best to you and your hubby!! Kindest regards.. Crystal and Melissa

Valerie · Married on 03/14/2018

My daughter chose Crystal Walters online for her disney wedding hair/makeup! Being the mother of the bride I had no idea what to expect! Crystal was AMAZING in ALL the areas I just reviewed above. I would absolutely HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to any future bride. THANK YOU, Crystal!!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Weddings by Crystal's reply:

Thank you Valerie for sharing your lovely review with us! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! We too had a wonderful time on the wedding day!
    Many thanks and wishing your daughter much happiness today and always! :)

Renee · Married on 03/04/2018

Crystal and Melissa made myself and my bridal party look and feel amazing! Both have such great personalities and were so much fun to work with! Crystal was always very fast to respond to all of my 20 emails of questions and showed up right on time on our day. I would recommend her and Melissa to everyone! Thank you

Sent on 03/07/2018

Victoria · Married on 02/11/2018

I travelled to Florida from the UK and got married in February 2018. I was initially nervous as I had booked a wedding package and with a package you don’t get to choose who does your hair and makeup. But I needn’t have been. Crystal is amazing. Her talent for hair and makeup is fabulous. I am quite fussy with makeup as I have a natural talent myself, and I know how I like to look and Crystal really listened and took on board how I envisioned myself looking. My makeup looked flawless and lasted all day, as did my hair style which was equally as beautiful. My bridesmaids hair and makeup were also so beautiful and far exceeded all my expectations. If you looking for a professional, friendly and talented makeup and hair artist, then Crystal is the person for you! I promise you won’t be disappointed

Sent on 03/16/2018

Aubrie · Married on 02/04/2018

Crystal was literally AMAZING!!! I was OBSESSED with my hair and make up on my wedding day and my bridesmaids and mother and mother in law were as well!!! It was better than I could have imagined!!! Everyone should hire her if they wanna feel unbelievably beautiful on their wedding day!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

Crystal was amazing, our makeup and hair were flawless, and it was a last minute booking. Ashley looked stunning. I would definitely recommend her for your event.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2018

Crystal and her team were a pleasure! They were on time and finished early, so I had some time to relax before heading to my wedding. Crystal did a great job on my hair & Melissa on my makeup.

Sent on 01/08/2018