WeddingsAndVows.com Reviews

WeddingsAndVows.com 3
WeddingsAndVows.com 4
WeddingsAndVows.com 5

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

He was very comforting. Everything went smoothly. And he made our ceremony how we imagined it would be.

WeddingsAndVows.com 6
    Sent on 04/23/2018

Patrick · Married on 03/24/2018

Dr. Dan was absolutely amazing to work with! He helped us write the perfect ceremony by providing his own opinion and previous examples. He was completely open to anything that we wanted to try. We also utilized Dr. Dan for pre-marital counseling through the use of Myer's Briggs. This was extremely helpful and allowed us to get to know Dr. Dan on a personal level. This allowed him to give our ceremony that personal touch. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married in the area! We are from out of town and he was very flexible with meeting with us when we were in town. Sometimes only one a days notice.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Kasey · Married on 03/16/2018

He was absolutely great and genuenly cared about making the day super special for us! Thank you so much to Dan, if you are reading this!

Sent on 03/23/2018

cindy · Married on 02/17/2018

Dr Dan was fabulous! I would recommend him highly if you want someone kind, thoughtful and considerate of your special day! Dan and his wife are patient and experienced - we loved the blessings upon us and all of our guests! Perfect!

WeddingsAndVows.com 7
    Sent on 02/23/2018

Hayley · Married on 12/30/2017

Dan and his wife were an absolute pleasure to work with. Dan did an great job at our ceremony and made it so special and personal to us. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a personal experience and memorable ceremony that your guests will enjoy as well! Don't look any further!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Mark

Mark e Degarmo · Married on 12/30/2017

Wedding Vows and Renewal of Vows

It was one year ago that Dr. Dan Hogan officiated our wedding vows on the banks of the beautiful May River in Bluffton, SC. and just yesterday we returned to the same location to renew our wedding vows and we were so very blessed to have Dan return to renew our marriage vows at the same location. He truly made our marriage very special one year ago and yesterday also. If in this area highly recommend Dr. Dan Hogan to make your ceremony even more special and one to remember.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

I've known Dr. Dan Hogan for 2 years and the moment I met him, I knew he was the one I wanted to officiate, my now husband and I's, wedding. He did a wonderful job and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Dr. Dan Hogan is very personable and truly cares about his bride's and groom's and wants the best for them. Not only was he my officiant, but is also now a friend for life.

Sent on 11/29/2017

We worked with Dr. Dan for our wedding and we loved everything that he did. We wanted to include a hand fasting ceremony to our families during the wedding and even though it was the first time he has ever done one no one could tell it came out perfect. There is no words to describe but thank you for everything you did to make our wedding our own and perfect.

WeddingsAndVows.com 8
    WeddingsAndVows.com 9
    WeddingsAndVows.com 10
    WeddingsAndVows.com 11
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/09/2017

We thought the Rev Dr. Dan’s words were so appropriate and meaningful. We not only listened but we Heard. What a wonderful man we will never forget.

• ctr11b

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

Dr. Dan was great from start to finish! We actually met him when I was showing my maid of honor the venue and he was just so personable and funny. We knew we were going to go with him because we were really having a hard time deciding what we wanted to do about an officiant but he made it easy. We even had a few miscommunication issues, but he handled it well and made it work. He was so nice about the script we wrote and not judgmental at all. I don't think anyone there realized we didn't know each other at all, but that is how personable he is. He is very easy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone planning on getting married in the area!

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I really enjoyed Dr. Dan Hogan as our officiant. He was very professional and very attentive to meeting our needs! I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

We had an amazing experience with Dr. Hogan! We answered all of our questions and worked with us to personalize our ceremony. We had an amazing wedding day, and couldn't thank Dr. Hogan enough!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Lora · Married on 09/23/2017

Dr. Hogan and his wife were very accommodating. He was able to marry my husband and me in a very short notice. Dr. Hogan performed a very quaint and special ceremony. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hogan. He is very professional and a truly kind soul.

WeddingsAndVows.com 12
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Cassidy · Married on 08/26/2017

Dr. Dan Hogan was incredible! We couldn't thank him enough for officiating our wedding with short notice! He made sure to make it as personal as we wanted & I would definitely recommend him to anyone in search of needing their special day, officiated. Thank you so much Dr.Dan for everything! We truly felt blessed to have you apart of our wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2017

Dr. Hogan was referred to me by Weddings with Leah where Maren had Dr. Hogan get in touch with me to collaborate my ceremony. Dr. Hogan and his wife came to our beach house for the rehearsal where we practiced the ceremony and fine tuned the details. Everything went beautifully, other than some rain, and my husband and I officially got hitched on the beach. Dr. Hogan made our day extra special with both his sermon and blessing of our marriage in a natural setting where I personally feel connected with our Lord.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kate · Married on 08/05/2017

Dr. Hogan was great! We had a destination wedding so we had never met him prior to the rehearsal and he was still able to personalize the ceremony to our liking. Great pick!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Maria · Married on 07/30/2017

Dr. Hogan worked with my fiancee and me to plan a ceremony that was really heartfelt and exactly what we wanted. He spoke with us prior to the ceremony to understand who we were and what made our relationship special. I'm so happy we chose him to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Adriana · Married on 06/03/2017

Dr. Dan was a wonderful officiant for our Haig Point destination wedding. The first time we met with him we immediately knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony. He was so kind and we could tell he truly enjoyed what he did. He helped us choose the perfect vows, and spoke so beautifully at the ceremony. He and his wife were such a pleasure to get to know, we look forward to keeping in touch with them.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Didn't seem like a "cookie cutter" ceremony, which we really liked.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Shawn · Married on 05/20/2017

Dr. Dan Hogan was a pleasure to work with for our wedding on 5/20/17 in HHI. He is incredibly professional, friendly, and helped us to really soak in the entire ceremony. We felt like we had known Dan for a long time, and truly appreciate the amazing ceremony he gave us!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amber · Married on 05/17/2017

Dan was wonderful. We eloped on the beach in Hilton Head and wanted it to be just us and our dogs. Dan went out of his way to help us put together the perfect ceremony. Him and his wife showed up early and his wife also took a video of the ceremony for me on my phone. We were lucky to have Dan & his wife be there for our special moment. Thank you so much Dan!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Dr. Hogan with Weddings and Vows was extremely helpful and worth every penny! He helped put together a beautiful ceremony. I can't even begin to tell how many compliments we have received since our wedding on April 29, 2017. My husband and I are very happy with how everything turned out. He is also quick to respond when you have a question. I reccomend him to anyone that is looking for an officiant for their wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2017

Pastor Dan was very friendly and easy going. He did such a wonderful job keeping in contract with us and making sure everything went just as we wanted for rehearsal and the ceremony. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a sweet warm heartfelt ceremony.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Lynette · Married on 04/09/2017

Dan was incredible. A true God send to us. We did a destination wedding as many do, and at first thought it wasn't important who married us. I randomly chose Dan as first on the list to call. Wow am I glad I did! He is a true man of God who loves the Lord and what he does very much. He learned about us and our family through multiple conversations and by the wedding day, I felt as though we has been friends forever. He and his wife Nelda were wonderful to work with! The person who marries you on your special day really is very important!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Derrick · Married on 04/08/2017

Dr Dan Hogan was amazing, we couldn't have picked a better officiant. He did everything we asked and also let us pick our opening and closing prayers. He sent in all the paperwork to the court successfully and on time. We were so happy with Dr. Hogan

Sent on 06/20/2017