WeddingsAndVows.com Reviews

WeddingsAndVows.com 6
WeddingsAndVows.com 7

Sabby · Getting married on 05/06/2020

My wedding day

Rev. Dan Hogan was amazing!
    He talked us through everything and that really helped seeing that it’s both my husband and I first marriage! And the view was beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Rudzani Freeman · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Our wedding

Dan did our wedding and going in, the 2 of us expected a typical wedding ceremony. Dan became super acquainted with the both of us within a few minutes, and made our ceremony very personal. He and his wife are great people, and I would recommend Pastor Dan to anyone looking to be married to their significant other. A genuine soul.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Chelsea Dean · Married on 08/30/2019

Wonderful Officiant

We used Dan as our officiant for our wedding in Hilton Head Island. Dan was so helpful and easy to communicate with through the entire wedding process. We were planning our wedding from KY, and he welcomed us to his neighborhood clubhouse to meet him while we were on the island prior to our wedding doing some planning. He genuinely cares about the couples that he works with, and wanted to get to know about us and our story. He has a great way of making you feel relaxed at the rehearsal, and during the ceremony. There are so many emotions on your wedding day, but he made our ceremony so simple for us to follow his lead. He and his wife joined us for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception which I really appreciated. His wife takes care of all of the paperwork at the rehearsal so you don’t have to worry about anything on the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Dan if you are looking for a officiant. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Love, Chelsea & Eric

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Kim

Kim Clawson · Married on 08/28/2019

Hilton Head Beach Wedding

Our Experience with Pastor Dan was what I had envisioned! Where do I start. He is a very thoughtful, knowledgeable and kind man. He is part of the many Great Decisions that we made planning our Special day! Talking to him on the phone for the first time too making our Wedding an Amazing Event! You can truly count on him to be there for you! Kim & Randy Clawson

Sent on 08/28/2019
    WeddingsAndVows.com 8

Anne Marie · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful experience!

Dr. Hogan was a true pleasure to work with. He was incredibly welcoming from the start; he was always flexible and willing to accommodate us whether it was setting up a meeting time, responding timely to emails or being available when we needed him for our rehearsal. He also was a delightful person to get to know and he provided my (now) husband and I with valuable insight and advice. Our guests were very complimentary of the marriage service that he held. I can’t say enough nice things about him and would definitely recommend Dr. Hogan again and again!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Catherine Shanahan · Married on 07/17/2019

Second Marriage Celebration

We were hoping for a spiritual loving ceremony and that is exactly what we received!! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sharon · Married on 07/14/2019

Dan Hogan- Wonderful

Dan Hogan and his wife were so helpful for the entire process; from getting the license, to providing ideas to helping us find items for our sand ceremony. He provided many sample ceremonies for us to read and assisted us in putting together our very own, unique ceremony. He even helped us find the ideal setting, The Church of the Cross, Old Town, Bluffton, SC. He made our ceremony meaningful, inspiring and humorous. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dan Hogan to officiate your wedding. You get so much more than just an officiant.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Byrd · Married on 06/26/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Dr. Dan was very helpful and knew everything I needed if it wasn't for his help and telling me what I needed for the beach ceremony.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Christine

Christine Turner · Married on 06/22/2019

Hilton Head Wedding

Dr. Dan was such a pleasure to work with! He explained the whole process to us and took care of everything. It was one less thing we had to worry about. The day of our wedding there were storms in and out, but he made sure we still captured everything we wanted for our ceremony. We can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2019

Great Officiant!

Dan Hogan was amazing and listened to our wishes for the ceremony while getting to know us and incorporating personal touches as well. We were happy to have him as part of our day!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Liz · Married on 06/01/2019

A Personal Experience

When we were first looking at venues for the Ceremony the thought was we would get married outside. To this end, we went on a search for a Rev. which led us, by the grace of God, to Dan Hogan. From our first discussion, Dan was kind, interested and open. He spoke freely of his path and background and was eager to learn about ours. This was very important to my husband and I as we didn't want a cookie cutter ceremony - we wanted it to be "us". Fast forward, and introduce the scare of heat and storms in the South in June, we decided to move the Ceremony indoors to a local church. Dan was so flexible with this and worked wonderfully with the Pastor at the Church. What really meant the most to us about the experience though, was that Dan took the time to know my husband and me. He issued us a Myers Briggs test (which we had both done before separately), calibrated the results and spent almost two hours at his home walking us through each of our results and what it meant for our future together. We both walked away with a better understanding of ourselves and of each other. Dan brought 'our story' into the Ceremony and made it exactly what we wanted it to be - US.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Emily Plush

Emily · Married on 05/30/2019

Excellent!

Dr. Dan Hogan was excellent to work with. He is such a sweet, kind person that allows you to make your own ceremony decisions but at the same time is there to help if you have any questions. He sent me about 25 different ceremony examples to chose from or create my own! We never got to meet in person until the day of the rehearsal but he did not disappoint! We’re so lucky to have had him officiate our beach wedding. All our family was VERY impressed. We were married on the beach by the Omni Shore house on Hilton Head Island, SC.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    WeddingsAndVows.com 9
    WeddingsAndVows.com 10

Sara · Married on 05/18/2019

Dr. Dan is the Man!

OK, cheesy title aside, I am serious. Dr. Dan was a wonderful person to work with. From our first meeting, where we really felt like he wanted to know us for us, to the day of, when he won the hearts of our families, we could not be happier. He was consistently offering to make himself available to us for anything and also really focused on working with us and allowing us to have a ceremony that was meaningful to each of us. He gave feedback to try and make the ceremony the best possible. Our rehearsal was just the three of us (we did the blocking and tackling for people separately), and that was important as it allowed us to really dig into the specifics of the ceremony with him. He is warm and loving and we appreciated the care he put into our wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn Hughes · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Wedding Officiant

Dan Hogan was the perfect person to officiate our wedding on Hilton Head Island on May 18th, 2019. He was very thorough, personable, easy to talk to, and was very well versed; we didn't have to worry about anything and he told us exactly what to say so we weren't bumbling around while exchange our vows. If you're looking for a wedding officiant then look no further... call Dan.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan King · Married on 05/17/2019

Dr. Dan Hogan was wonderful!

Dr. Dan Hogan showed up to our wedding 30 minutes early and he and his wife made my husband and I feel absolutely at ease through the whole ceremony. Would highly recommend him if you are looking for an officiant. Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Dr. Hogan!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Susan Schroeder · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect, Flexible and Endearing.

Dr. Dan Hogan is one of the most sincere and loving individuals I have met. His ability to fit into our busy schedules and focus completely on us was fantastic. He is also a very well read and worldly individual who shares his love and compassion freely. His insight and sensitivity was important to making all family members feel iincluded. We intend to remain friends with Dr Dan as he made our intimate wedding just perfect for out families.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    WeddingsAndVows.com 11
    WeddingsAndVows.com 12
    WeddingsAndVows.com 13
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Officiant!

We had a great time working with Dan! We met with him a few times prior to our wedding and got to know each other, which helped me to feel more comfortable and for him to get to know us and our relationship as well! He also offered us an option to do a Myers Briggs test, which we did, and he reviewed the results with the 2 of us and we were able to talk about our compatibility based on these results. This was fantastic, I couldn’t recommend doing this more! Dan was very sweet and had a calm presence about him which was very nice during the wedding craziness :) Dan was great!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Diane · Married on 04/28/2019

Great experience with Dr. Dan!

Dr. Dan was so personable and was really able to tailor our ceremony to our individual selves! His communication skills are great, and he has a wonderful way of making you feel at ease and and comfortable on your special day. We've heard from several attendees who mentioned what a warm and inviting ceremony we had, and Dr. Dan had a lot to do with that. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2019

Fantastic Experience!

We immediately connected with Dr Dan while researching officiants in the Bluffton area for our Palmetto Bluff wedding! Dr Dan cared so much about getting to know us as a couple, and supporting us in any way he could in the months leading up to our wedding. He was supportive to not only us, but our families as well. He took the time to speak with my parents and get to know them. It really felt like a personal experience, and it was such a joy to have him be such an important part of our day. I loved his educational, professional and spiritual background, and I loved how much he cared about making the ceremony a true reflection of our love. Thank you Dr Dan!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Katie O · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful!!

We had a wonderful and beautiful ceremony with Revered Dr. Dan Hogan. He was very helpful and communicative during the whole ceremony planning process!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Mia · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

Dr. Dan Hogan is the best!!!! He was very professional. He took his time to get to know me and my husband before our wedding. He is a man of god. I could not have asked for anyone better to be apart of our wedding g day! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    WeddingsAndVows.com 14
  • Cathy

Cathy Stevens · Married on 03/11/2019

Helping make our wedding special!

We were so blessed to have Dr Dan officiate our wedding. He kept in constant contact, making sure all of our needs were met. He helped us with our vows, and made everything very simple to follow. Most of all, Dr Dan made us feel as if we had known him our whole lives. ...Like family! I must also add that his wife, Ms. Nelda, was very kind as well and made sure all of our paperwork was in order for our marriage license.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Michele

Michele Campanaro White · Married on 01/05/2019

Effortless Elegance

When I found Dr. Dan Hogan on Wedding Wire, I had expected an officiant. However, Dan is more than that. He is a patient guide who will provide as much - or as little - support as you want. He provided inspiration for my ceremony by helping me design it on paper and recommending how to execute. There is no ego here - just a man who is interested in making your wedding (my wedding) the most beautiful experience that I would allow. And that is exactly how I described it - BEAUTIFUL. I am so very grateful to him!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    WeddingsAndVows.com 15

Nathan Shepard · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect officiant for an amazing wedding.

Dan was above and beyond what we expected. His punctuality and professionalism was exactly what we had hoped and more. I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/30/2018

mariana · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

Dr. Hogan was the easiest vendor to hire! He has a quick response time and will work with you on all the details of your wedding. He even went as far as asking what we wanted him to wear. He is kind, patient, and writes beautiful ceremonies that you can edit and customize.

We are so glad we hired him!

Sent on 11/19/2018