69 Reviews for Weddings with Sharon of Awesome Designs & Weddings

Single Religion (1)
Baptist (1)
No Denomination (1)
69 Weddings with Sharon of Awesome Designs & Weddings Reviews

Amazing! I needed someone short notice for a small wedding and she put together a lovely ceremony! Would definitely recommend her for anyone looking to do a small or large wedding. She took care of our wedding license, which was a load off my mind, and she even gave us a typed copy of our ceremony, which was such a wonderful surprise.

Profile Picture Ravyn, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion, Baptist

Loved working with Sharon! We renewed our wedding vows after 10 years of marriage and Sharon was our first choice. She was easy to contact, professional, and officiated a wonderful ceremony. Would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon made my day exteodinary she included me and made sure it was the perfect ceremony. It was personalized and heartfelt when it was delivered. Everyone keeps raving about my beautiful ceremony. She was with me every step of the way. Very responsive when I needed answers to my questions. She even blessed the food for us. You will definitely not be disappointed. I wish I could give her 100 stars that's how happy I am with her level of professionalism.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon Is awesome I would tell anyone to use her she did awesome with our handfasting...

Profile Picture rebecca, 2/29/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Really enjoyed and the wedding service was so awesome

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was wonderful! It was a pleasure having her officiate our wedding. She did a great job, was flexible when we were running behind and prices and packages very reasonable. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I loved working with Sharon for our ceremony! She helped us through the process and gave us the perfect ceremony! She also made us feel at ease up there reading our vows! Thank you Sharon- we couldn't have asked for any better! :)

Profile Picture Ali, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We enjoyed working with Sharon for our wedding. She was very responsive and helpful in assisting us create our perfect wedding ceremony. She had lots of ideas for each component. She was very professional and personable on our wedding day! It was quite windy, but she rolled with the weather and we loved her leading our ceremony! Thank you, Sharon, for helping make our day memorable!

Profile Picture Terri, 4/7/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Ask all the questions you want, she will make sure it is up to your liking.

Profile Picture A, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a last minute elopement due to my husband and I both being in the military. I contacted her on a Monday and we had our elopement that Friday Friday. She was very flexible and prices were excellent! She gave us several options for vows since we did not want to write our own and beared with me while I was being picky about how I wanted a certain sectional specifically worded. She even helped me start the name change process! If you are in the Charelston area I would for sure choose her!

Profile Picture Adele, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was our officiant for our October 8th wedding and we absolutely loved working with her! She was able to coordinate with us to come up to Greenville to be present in person while we wrote our ceremony with her and Danielle Baker whom she works with and we really appreciated the opportunity to spend some time with her in person before our wedding day. She was so sweet and professional to work with! She performed the most beautiful ceremony, even with extreme winds blowing during our outdoor ceremony which I'm sure was not easy! We absolutely recommend Sharon to any couple looking for the perfect wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sharon is wonderful, very caring and attentive to the couple's needs. In our case we moved the wedding up more than an hour the day of to beat an oncoming storm. Sharon was actually ready to go before the groom. My wife and I are very pleased with Sharon's service and would recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture User7047969, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was absolutely fantastic. She made planning/writing our ceremony so easy for us! She had plenty of ideas and really made our service memorable and personal. Sharon went above and beyond coming out to Magnolia Plantation in a tropical storm, and still managed to pull off our beautiful ceremony! We are so so glad we booked Sharon for our big day. She was truly wonderful and so lovely to work with.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Overall it was an amazing day and we thank you for being apart of it.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was amazing! She did a great job performing our ceremony. She asked a lot of questions to get to know about us as a couple to make sure we had a special ceremony that fit us. She was on time and patient even though the bridal party was running late. She was quick to respond to any questions we had. I would definitely recommend Sharon!

Profile Picture ellen, 7/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My experience with Sharon was amazing! She catered to the specific needs of our ceremony. My husband and I live far from her business, so our contact was by email and phone. She has the quickest service of anyone/business I've experienced. I'm talking about less than 10 minutes response! Most times it's 5 minutes! She's very sweet, respectful, and caring!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sade, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was a wonderful wedding officiant! She was very helpful and patient throughout the whole planning stages and the wedding itself. She was professional, willing to write the ceremony the way you wanted it and answered all the questions I could possibly think of! I would highly recommend booking Sharon as your officiant.

Profile Picture User5600954, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon did an amazing job coordinating and officiating our wedding day. We really appreciated how she handled communication with the vendors on the day of and was there with us helping to set up and decorate. She made sure that everything flowed smoothly. It could not have been better!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sharon did an outstanding job for us. She was very professional, flexible and enjoyable to work with.

Profile Picture mark, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was great to work with and always responded quickly to any questions that came up along the way. She made our ceremony personal and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User6703365, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was a wonderful officiant! We tailored our ceremony and she followed it to the letter. We had an issue getting into our venue on time and she waited and visited with us until they let us in. We were glad to get to know her better and would definitely recommend her professional services to anyone!

Profile Picture brian, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Sharon gave us a fantastic ceremony. She was easy to work with and because we were a few hours from Charleston she made it easy to communicate over Skype and email. She had a large selection of ceremony options that made it possible for us to personalize our ceremony and make it our own. Everyone said the ceremony was great!

Profile Picture User4673509, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Very easy to work with, attentive with questions and receptive to our ideas and requests for our ceremony.

Profile Picture kara, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon assisted us with creating a personalized ceremony and she worked with us through several versions of our ceremony until we landed on the perfect one. She did a wonderful job on the day of our wedding and our ceremony turned out to be more beautiful than we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

I had such a great experience with Awesome Designs & Weddings. Sharon is very professional and was available to answer all of my questions. My wedding day was absolutely wonderful!

View Vendor Response