Sharon K. Hyatt Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Z
    Zuo Z. Married on 09/26/2020

It was a pleasure working with Sharon

Mrs. Sharon was a pleasure to work with. She is very experienced as an officiant, and was able to walk us through the whole process! I'm glad she was a part of my big day!
    Rebecca Married on 02/29/2020
    Sharon Is awesome I would tell anyone to use her she did awesome with our handfasting...
    Denise F. Married on 11/17/2018

Officiant of wedding

Sharon did a wonderful job with our ceremony. She really listened to what we wanted and gave us exactly the right ceremony for our small, simple wedding.
    Kaylee Married on 04/14/2018
    Sharon was such a pleasure to work with. From the ease of signing contracts with her, to how effortlessly she puts together a ceremony, working with her was wonderful! She included everything we wanted in our ceremony, and she allows everyone to make it their own. It was clear her number one priority was to give us the ceremony we dreamed of, and she did just that!
    Ravyn Married on 03/17/2018
    Amazing! I needed someone short notice for a small wedding and she put together a lovely ceremony! Would definitely recommend her for anyone looking to do a small or large wedding. She took care of our wedding license, which was a load off my mind, and she even gave us a typed copy of our ceremony, which was such a wonderful surprise.
    Kayla Married on 03/11/2018
    Sharon went above and beyond for us when we realized we didn't want to have a casual friend conduct our ceremony. My husband and I wrote letters to each other without knowing what the other wrote and it turned out beautifully. Sharon can incorporate and write any kind of ceremony you would like and she has a great speed and tone. Highly recommend and she works with budgets of all sizes!
    Kristina Married on 10/13/2017
    Loved working with Sharon! We renewed our wedding vows after 10 years of marriage and Sharon was our first choice. She was easy to contact, professional, and officiated a wonderful ceremony. Would definitely recommend her!
    Theresa Married on 09/22/2017
    Sharon made my day exteodinary she included me and made sure it was the perfect ceremony. It was personalized and heartfelt when it was delivered. Everyone keeps raving about my beautiful ceremony. She was with me every step of the way. Very responsive when I needed answers to my questions. She even blessed the food for us. You will definitely not be disappointed. I wish I could give her 100 stars that's how happy I am with her level of professionalism.
    Tanya Married on 05/29/2017
    Really enjoyed and the wedding service was so awesome
    Amy Married on 05/20/2017
    Sharon was wonderful! It was a pleasure having her officiate our wedding. She did a great job, was flexible when we were running behind and prices and packages very reasonable. I highly recommend!
    Ali Married on 04/08/2017
    My husband and I loved working with Sharon for our ceremony! She helped us through the process and gave us the perfect ceremony! She also made us feel at ease up there reading our vows! Thank you Sharon- we couldn't have asked for any better! :)
    Terri Married on 04/07/2017
    We enjoyed working with Sharon for our wedding. She was very responsive and helpful in assisting us create our perfect wedding ceremony. She had lots of ideas for each component. She was very professional and personable on our wedding day! It was quite windy, but she rolled with the weather and we loved her leading our ceremony! Thank you, Sharon, for helping make our day memorable!
    A Married on 02/14/2017
    Ask all the questions you want, she will make sure it is up to your liking.
    Adele Married on 02/11/2017
    We had a last minute elopement due to my husband and I both being in the military. I contacted her on a Monday and we had our elopement that Friday Friday. She was very flexible and prices were excellent! She gave us several options for vows since we did not want to write our own and beared with me while I was being picky about how I wanted a certain sectional specifically worded. She even helped me start the name change process! If you are in the Charelston area I would for sure choose her!
  • User2810353 2+ years ago
    Sharon was our officiant for our October 8th wedding and we absolutely loved working with her! She was able to coordinate with us to come up to Greenville to be present in person while we wrote our ceremony with her and Danielle Baker whom she works with and we really appreciated the opportunity to spend some time with her in person before our wedding day. She was so sweet and professional to work with! She performed the most beautiful ceremony, even with extreme winds blowing during our outdoor ceremony which I'm sure was not easy! We absolutely recommend Sharon to any couple looking for the perfect wedding officiant!
  • User2802698 2+ years ago
    Sharon is wonderful, very caring and attentive to the couple's needs. In our case we moved the wedding up more than an hour the day of to beat an oncoming storm. Sharon was actually ready to go before the groom. My wife and I are very pleased with Sharon's service and would recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant.
    Julie Married on 09/13/2016
    Sharon was absolutely fantastic. She made planning/writing our ceremony so easy for us! She had plenty of ideas and really made our service memorable and personal. Sharon went above and beyond coming out to Magnolia Plantation in a tropical storm, and still managed to pull off our beautiful ceremony! We are so so glad we booked Sharon for our big day. She was truly wonderful and so lovely to work with.
    Ellen Married on 07/18/2016
    Sharon was amazing! She did a great job performing our ceremony. She asked a lot of questions to get to know about us as a couple to make sure we had a special ceremony that fit us. She was on time and patient even though the bridal party was running late. She was quick to respond to any questions we had. I would definitely recommend Sharon!
    Sade Married on 07/11/2016
    My experience with Sharon was amazing! She catered to the specific needs of our ceremony. My husband and I live far from her business, so our contact was by email and phone. She has the quickest service of anyone/business I've experienced. I'm talking about less than 10 minutes response! Most times it's 5 minutes! She's very sweet, respectful, and caring!

Sharon K. Hyatt's reply:

Sade & Tony, Thank you for the review. Congratulations and many years of Best Wedding Bliss. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything.
    Sharon
    Kayla Married on 06/04/2016
    Sharon did an amazing job coordinating and officiating our wedding day. We really appreciated how she handled communication with the vendors on the day of and was there with us helping to set up and decorate. She made sure that everything flowed smoothly. It could not have been better!
    Mark Married on 06/01/2016
    Sharon did an outstanding job for us. She was very professional, flexible and enjoyable to work with.
    Brian Married on 05/06/2016
    Sharon was a wonderful officiant! We tailored our ceremony and she followed it to the letter. We had an issue getting into our venue on time and she waited and visited with us until they let us in. We were glad to get to know her better and would definitely recommend her professional services to anyone!
  • User2606540 2+ years ago
    Sharon was great to work with and always responded quickly to any questions that came up along the way. She made our ceremony personal and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
  • User2610304 2+ years ago
    Sharon gave us a fantastic ceremony. She was easy to work with and because we were a few hours from Charleston she made it easy to communicate over Skype and email. She had a large selection of ceremony options that made it possible for us to personalize our ceremony and make it our own. Everyone said the ceremony was great!
    Kara Married on 04/20/2016
    Very easy to work with, attentive with questions and receptive to our ideas and requests for our ceremony.