Weddings With Motion Reviews

26 | Tinley Park, IL

26 Reviews for Weddings With Motion

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I were a bit hesitant to use a videographer as we had a very short and intimate wedding and weren't sure it would be worth it. RIcky only had about an hour with us to capture video. However, we were blown away with how beautiful and special the video turned out! I still haven't made it through the video without crying tears of joy. If he could make such an amazing video for us with 1 hour of video, I can't imagine how special the video would be with several hours of footage! Ricky is incredibly talented and professional. I highly recommend Wedding with Motion. Our wedding video is our most treasured piece that we have to remember our wedding day - we can't stop watching it!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Weddings With Motion's reply:

Melissa, we are so happy we were able to capture your wedding for you!
    Your wedding was nothing short of beautiful. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Ricky was wonderful to work with on our wedding day! And he does beautiful work! We can’t stop watching our video!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Grace · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved everything about my wedding preview and video from Ricky. He was responsive when I emailed him and very flexible to work with before and on my wedding day. The only negative thing is that he took about 2 to 3 months before sending me the preview and video so you have to wait a while for them. However, I loved the editing and work that he put in to them!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2017

Ricky has an excellent eye for videography! He had plenty of good ideas for shots and was very patient and cooperative (which is much appreciated because we had such a large wedding party). He is very professional, was on-time, and amazing to work with. Aside from his professionalism the day-of, his editing skills are top-notch. I would definitely recommend Ricky to any brides looking for video services!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ann · Married on 12/17/2016

Truly so happy with the final products! So impressed with the high quality and creativeness!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Davhek · Married on 10/14/2016

Absolutey great! The work is beautiful. Ricky was great to work. Cares about what he does and it truly shows ! Thank you for capturing our perfect day !

Sent on 01/03/2017

Erica · Married on 10/01/2016

He is amazing! Tell him your vision and he will make it happen. I love the highlight video he did for us and the timing was perfect. He really tries to meet his client's expectations and he definitely did it for us. He is definitely talented and we look forward to have him in our other future events.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

After looking through upwards of 100 videographers and being completely unsatisfied with what I was seeing for the price, I was elated to come across Ricky Wolf. His work on vimeo was incredible compared to everything else that I was seeing and far exceeded that of all of the cookie-cutter photography/videography combo companies that kept popping up. His prices are unbeatable for the high quality work that he produces! Ricky was prompt in all of our communication with each other from the beginning. He worked so well with our photographers and provided my husband and I with patient direction on the day of our wedding. He was so low-key at the wedding, I completely forgot he was there until he came to say goodbye. I would recommend him to any bride and groom to be! Ricky is an unbeatable videographer! (Married 10/8/16)

Sent on 12/26/2016

Erica · Married on 10/01/2016

He is the best videographer! We love his talent and his passion for what he does. We are really picky and complicated when it comes to photo and video. And the search wasn't easy. However, you will def not be disappointed with Ricky. Just married in October and already thinking of ideas when we will invite Ricky to film another precious moment. Baby Shower, Baptism? Found our Family Videographer :-)

Sent on 01/17/2017

atalie · Married on 09/03/2016

Ricky was a great find for a videographer. His responses were always very timely, he was reliable, he was flexible. Some videographers can be too in your face at the wedding itself, and Ricky was very discreet, yet he still got great shots and angles. His quality of work is excellent, and he is completely willing to work with you in any way you like. He's also a very kind person which makes a big difference. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Eric · Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely amazing video. Ricky was so easy to work with and professional all the way through. After watching the video it is easy to understand why Ricky is so successful in the wedding industry. I would absolutely refer him to anyone I know for their wedding. Thank you so much Ricky for capturing the most important moments of my life and allowing Edith and I to relive them for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2016

Ricky was great to work with! He was not intrusive at all (which was a concern of mine hiring a videographer) He was completely accommodating and edited our video as many times as we asked until we were happy with the final product.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Tara · Married on 07/08/2016

My husband and I were over the moon with the service, professionalism and dedication we received from Ricky. From the moment I met him, I knew we would be in great hands! He understood my vision of what I wanted, and most importantly he delivered it! He captured the moments of our wedding that will forever be in our hearts. I watch our highlight video almost everyday and feel as if I'm back in the moment. That type of work is hard to come by. I am so blessed to have found him, and he will always have a very special place in our hearts for giving us the greatest wedding gift possible. He gave us the gift to relive our wedding day. I would highly recommend him for your big day! And from the bottom of our hearts, thank you Ricky!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/18/2016

Ricky was so wonderful to work with! He was always very responsive throughout the entire planning process.Very professional, kind and created the most quality work. He did the most phenomenal job capturing our day! I truly couldn't imagine our day without him. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect highlight video, everyone who watched our video was blown away. For anyone planning a wedding and looking for a videographer, I'll always recommend Ricky!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

Ricky is AWESOME. So professional, really down to earth, and great to work with. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/30/2016

Ricky was very professional and easy to work with. He really has an eye for catching all the things you want in a wedding video. He put everything together beautifully!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Ricky was a great videographer at our wedding. We are very happy with the quality, attention to detail, and that he seamlessly added the music of our choice instead of the typical stock background music.

Sent on 06/09/2016

alexandria · Married on 01/15/2016

I got this video as a gift from my parents and it is the most amazing gift I have ever received!! Ricky was amazing and I couldn't ask for any other video I will cherish it for a lifetime.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Brandyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Ricky and his assistant did a fantastic job with the videography for our wedding. The videos far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 02/14/2016

George · Married on 08/08/2015

A great experience! Ricky is a true professional. He went above and beyond our expectations. I can't recommend his services highly enough! I tell everyone about his great and very affordable work. He is worth every penny!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/22/2015

My husband and I are very happy with Ricky's services. He did a beautiful job with our wedding video and was very nice and professional to work with. The quality of the video is also amazing. I would definitely recommend him to those looking for a great photographer/videographer for their wedding.

Sent on 02/11/2016

John · Married on 05/28/2017

Ricky Wolf Media and his associates had worked out wedding this past year. There professionalism, responsiveness and care was second to none. The sample video brought tears to our eyes and we cannot thank them enough for capturing out big day! I would highly suggest them for your wedding!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Anna · Married on 05/07/2016

Ricky was fantastic! He was kind, and helpful, and was always around when we needed him! He did a great job being there, but not being directly in our line of sight. I cannot wait to watch our video!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Pat · Married on 12/26/2015

Ricky Wolf was responsive and beyond what we hoped for! Hire him for the best product at a competitive price.

Sent on 02/02/2016