Weddings Wichita Falls Reviews

Weddings Wichita Falls 1
  • Heba

Heba Mohamed · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience

Greg is such a great officiant. He was very responsive to all our emails, questions. He is very flexible and drove a long way to officiate our wedding We had an online rehearsal which was so helpful and so much fun where he walked us and the bridal party through each step twice. He has an amazing heart. Anyone would lucky to have Greg Shannon as their officiant! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Weddings Wichita Falls's reply:

Thank you Heba! Reviews are very important of helping me continue what I enjoy doing. Again, I'm very happy for you and Jesse.
  • Jesse

Jesse Gonzales · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly recommend Greg as your officiant

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Weddings Wichita Falls 2
  • Patrick

Patrick O'shea · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful experience

Wonderful experience. Very professional and a great deal of help with the planning of ceremony and rehearsal. I would highly recommend for this very special day in your life!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Heather Dewan · Married on 03/27/2010

Wedding Ceremony/ Reception

Made my wedding day so much easier! Having a split family, he made sure no one was left out of the program and everyone had a special moment to share with us on our wedding day

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kelsie Farrell · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing and easy

Greg Shannon was wonderful! He was attentive and very professional. He was able to get us in last minute and provided more than I expected, especially for the price. I would recommend him in a heart beat!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Weddings Wichita Falls's reply:

Thank you Kelsie! It was a real pleasure to officiate your wedding. I wish all the best for you and Christopher and look forward to seeing your happiness for many years to come.