Weddings Unlimited Reviews

121 | Houston, TX

121 Reviews for Weddings Unlimited

Emily W. · Getting married on 12/03/2022

10/10 recommend photo/video from Weddings Unlimited

Weddings Unlimited photo & video team was incredible to work with! They are experts on lighting, where the best locations are for photos, and guided us through posing so our photos look fun and natural. 10/10 their photo & video team!

Sent on 03/02/2021
  • David

David A. · Getting married on 12/01/2022

Best Day Ever!

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of working with weddings unlimited with my wife. They were very respectful and very experienced. Our DJ, Ali, was professional. He made it on time and was probably one of the most fun DJ I have encountered. 10/10 Would reccomend

Sent on 01/28/2021

Sue T. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

My Photo and Video people we're amazing!

I asked for a very specific style of photos and videos that I wanted... THEY LISTENED!! My photos we're delivered super fast and looked amazing. The photographers we're super helpful, posed me and my hubby, streamlined the family and kept composure even when our planer was rushing everything along. Amazing job with these two guys! Thank you Josh, Alex, Clark and Eniola!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Tonya W. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Very Professional

They guys are fabulous. We had a last minute cancellation and they came in a made my son's wedding reception great. We will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Kelly C. · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Amazing Service and Videographers

Weddings Unlimited was amazing to work with from start to finish. Luis and his team did a fabulous job of capturing all the special moments during the wedding/reception. And they had our video back to us so fast! I can not say enough about how great the video turned out. Book Weddings Unlimited to capture your wedding, you will love the video! We received so many compliments on the video from friends and family! Thank you Weddings Unlimited for capturing my daughters wedding day so beautifully!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Syed A. · Getting married on 11/27/2021

Remarkable Wedding Package Consulting!

Alex was so amazing in helping us build our dream wedding package! He was so easy to talk to and made sure we got everything we wanted at an extraordinary price that we were blown away by. We loved how knowledgeable he was with every detail for not only our ceremony and wedding in Austin but also our cultural event in Houston.

Sent on 02/04/2021
  • Payton

Payton H. · Getting married on 11/01/2021

They Saved The Day!

Alex and Luis really saved my wedding day. One week before the wedding our photographer cancelled on us. Luckily another bride recommended Weddings Unlimited. We worked with Elizabeth the day of and she was amazing and made me laugh. Getting 10 fully edited photos the next morning was awesome and can't wait to see the rest of my photos.

Sent on 01/28/2021
  • Julie

Julie B. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Best vendor for your UNLIMITED Wedding!

From the very beginning, Alex was very responsive and attentive to our needs. I had 101 questions and he answered all of them and was very patient with me throughout the whole booking process. It went very smoothly and we had no issues. We booked Weddings Unlimited for DJ, Videography, Photo-booth, "Dancing on the clouds", monogram, and up-lights. Weddings Unlimited offers so many different packages/bundles to fit everyone's budgets. Alex sent me photos and videos of each of the photo-booth offerings and additional "Magical Moments" add-on options (these photos and videos are also on his website). I love the idea of an "unlimited" wedding.. never needing to worry about weather delays or unexpected day-of wedding delays and your vendors leaving early. With Weddings Unlimited, you can get your photographers, videographers, DJ, photo-booth, and countless add-on services to make your day extra special.. all from one vendor! I highly recommend their services for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Jesse

Jesse J. · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Excellent work

very very good. I love the service. the dj is the best I've herd from in a while

Sent on 07/21/2020

Helen S. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Completely Perfect Day

Professional and FUN! Our photo booth was awesome and the Fireworks! WOW everyone was blown away. The staff was great. We are so impressed

Sent on 05/20/2020

Neiki J. · Getting married on 07/31/2021

One of a kind

This young man was very professional and he ensured that everything was wonderful. His interactions make everyone feel comfortable. His down to earth demeanor is one that should be replicated to others. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2021

James is amazing!!

Our dj was absolutely amazing kept the crowd going & he also had fun! James is the way to go & he does magic tricks. Absolutely loved him he did AMAZING!

Sent on 07/18/2021
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing!!!

I love this company!! I highly recommend them!! Amazing from the beginning to the end.

Sent on 07/19/2021

Nakeisha V. · Married on 07/10/2021

Chandler’s

Alex was great and informative and patient with getting us started.

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/09/2021

THE BEST one stop shop!

Weddings Unlimited was UNREAL! They truly made our wedding unforgettable! We used them for our Photography, Videography, DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting, Cake lighting, Monogram for the dancefloor, Cold sparks, Giant LOVE letters...the list goes on! They were absolutely incredible from start to finish. Working with them and getting everything we wanted was the easiest process. They were so helpful, incredibly communicative, professional, fun, timely - I can not say enough good things. If they service your area - it's the best one stop shop you'll find! We are already so impressed with the 10 photos we got 24 hours after our wedding and we are chompin at the bit with excitement waiting for the rest of them! THANK YOU, Weddings Unlimited for contributing to making the most special day absolutely perfect! -Kristen and Nick

Sent on 07/12/2021
  • Crystal

Crystal H. · Married on 07/08/2021

DJ and COLD sparklers for our wedding

We had THE best time and experience with our DJ and this company! Our DJ had our party going the whole night!!! 10/10 recommend the sparklers as well!

Sent on 07/16/2021

Shannon · Married on 06/19/2021

Excellent choice for your special event!

Weddings Unlimited was absolutely amazing and I am so happy we went with them for our DJ selection!! Our package also included a Digi photo setup which I LOVED and highly recommend including in your package! Our DJ Daniel was incredible! He was a great at keeping in communication with us but was never a bother! He was fun and friendly and truly was a joy to work with! I can’t say enough great things about Daniel and Weddings Unlimited! 10/10 would recommend choosing them for your special event!

Sent on 06/22/2021
  • Bryan

Bryan G. · Married on 05/22/2021

5-star booking experience

My wedding isn't until May of 2021 and I'm already giving this vendor a 5-Star review!! Alex has been so wonderful to work with. He's been extremely responsive and helpful with all of my questions and I can clearly tell that he truly cares about his brides. I am so excited to continue to work with this company and to party with one of their amazing DJs in May! If you're looking for a DJ that doesn't treat you like just another customer, THIS IS THE ONE!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Charisma D. · Married on 05/15/2021

Highly recommend

These guys are nothing but AMAZING!!! Showed up earlier than expected which was a PLUS, interacted with everyone and made everyone feel comfortable. We received our photos within 24 hours and video in 5-7 days as promised. Alex is very sweet and kind and truly cares about you. We hired them for photography and videography but Weddings Unlimited is a one stop shop. They have DJ services, Photo Booth, plus all kinds of great effects like dancing on the clouds and Indoor Cold Spark Fireworks.

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Tyana

Tyana P. · Married on 04/29/2021

Amazing service

The systems that Weddings Unlimited has in place to ensure that your wedding day is well thought of and structured was very useful. Alex was amazing in ensuring that I had the perfect team for my wedding day. Tori and Justice meshed so well with my wedding party and the guest. I highly recommend them for future events and would hope to use to them for any other events, not specified to weddings.

Sent on 04/29/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley E. · Married on 04/17/2021

BEST Dj ever, hire them

We had Daniel for our DJ with Weddings Unlimited and he did an AMAZING job. He really made our wedding the party it was and catered to our very request. We added some songs in advance that we wanted played, but he did so well in just knowing our music taste and reading the crowd.

One of my favorite vendors to work with and I would recommend them to everyone !!

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Katie

Katie P. · Married on 04/17/2021

good value for our wedding

Great value for our wedding. The Music had people dancing.

Sent on 05/24/2021

Tyler D. · Married on 04/10/2021

No one better!

We were really nervous about choosing the right wedding photographers/videographers because we know how important it is to have fantastic memories from our wedding day. I could not be happier with the experience we had working with Weddings Unlimited. Both of the guys they sent out were fantastic. From the very beginning, the groomsmen and I felt super comfortable and were able to relax and be ourselves instead of feeling forced into poses or smiles. We had so many compliments on them throughout the night; everyone said they were so friendly and polite. They seemed to be in 5 different places at a time and never argued when we asked for something specific. I can't say enough good things about them. They helped to make our wedding go smoothly and I can't wait to get the rest of our pictures! The prices were extremely competitive (I think their photo + video was about the same as many places charged for just photo), the customer service was amazing, and the pictures that we've seen so far were perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Kelli

Kelli K. · Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing!!!

DJ Ethan was amazing and helped keep the party going! Alex was a great guy to work with and talk to in all the days leading up. I got so much bang for my buck, and my wedding would not have been near as fun without these guys.

Sent on 04/15/2021