Weddings Unlimited Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Chandler
    Chandler H. Getting married on 09/30/2023

Quick and Magical

I called them 2 days before my wedding, and they were quick to call me back, confirm the appt, and was even flexible on the package for me since I only needed them for an hour. The videoagrapher and photoagrapher were on time, ready to go, and showed me some samples before we left so I could see the work. Which by the way, my was amazing. In an hour, we got some awesome shots of our wedding. They were clear with communication as well. The day of, they told me I would receive 10 photos right away and the rest a month later. So far they delivered that. It was edited, and not water marked. They also were great at directing my husband and I, and were flexible to let us tell them certain shots we also wanted. I would highly recommend them, and if I ever need professional photography, I got them saved on my speed dial. Thank you again!
    Emily W. Getting married on 12/03/2022

10/10 recommend photo/video from Weddings Unlimited

Weddings Unlimited photo & video team was incredible to work with! They are experts on lighting, where the best locations are for photos, and guided us through posing so our photos look fun and natural. 10/10 their photo & video team!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • David
    David A. Getting married on 12/01/2022

Best Day Ever!

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of working with weddings unlimited with my wife. They were very respectful and very experienced. Our DJ, Ali, was professional. He made it on time and was probably one of the most fun DJ I have encountered. 10/10 Would reccomend
  • Susana
    Susana Y. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything went as we envisioned

The Weddings Unlimited team truly made our night go smoothly and everyone radiated positive energy. Everyone was also VERY professional. Truly the dream team! My husband and I loved our photographer Bea. She is a very sweet and kind person. She is AMAZNG. Her experience showed in the way she was able to get everyone posed for pictures and set up a perfect shot. She was very good at making sure she got the pictures on our shot list and key moments but she was also very flexible when we were running behind schedule. Our videographer Jay was great as well. Always there with his camera in the background capturing every moment. Our DJ Marcus helped everything run smoothly as well and was laid back which is what we wanted. Most of our guests aren’t big on dancing, so it was a tough crowd, but he got people dancing and having fun on the dance floor! He was right on time with all the songs that needed to be played during ceremony and reception. He also put our pictures that I sent him just 2 days before the event and put them on a slideshow for us for the projector we had requested. Our Photo Booth attendant Angela has a great personality and the Photo Booth was a hit!
    Sue T. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My Photo and Video people we're amazing!

I asked for a very specific style of photos and videos that I wanted... THEY LISTENED!! My photos we're delivered super fast and looked amazing. The photographers we're super helpful, posed me and my hubby, streamlined the family and kept composure even when our planer was rushing everything along. Amazing job with these two guys! Thank you Josh, Alex, Clark and Eniola!
  • Emilee
    Emilee B. Married on 07/01/2022

Book them!

Weddings unlimited we’re great! We worked with DJ Jak and he was amazing! We had people on the dance floor ALL night long! It was important to us to have a bilingual DJ since my husbands family mainly spoke Spanish and he was great about giving all directions/announcements in both English and Spanish! Everyone had a great time and he read the room and our music needs perfectly!! He was very professional and prompt and we highly recommend him! Because of our budget we just went with the basic digibooth for our photobooth (that comes with the dj) and everyone loved it! It was very convenient that it was all digital and everyone was able to send it to their phone!
  • Jerni2Grays
    Miracle Married on 06/30/2022

#Jerni2Grays

Thank you to WeddingsUnlimited for our amazing photographer (Michael) and videographer (Eric) for our wedding on June 30th. They were amazing! They worked really well together as a team and I just know these wedding photos are going to be stunning! Can’t wait to see them! 🔥🖤

Weddings Unlimited also did our engagement photos as well that were absolutely beautiful.

Thank you so much for helping capture our #Jerni2Grays
  • Krysha
    Krysha W. Married on 06/18/2022

6/18 Wedding

Albert was great! He kept smooth transitions and made announcements as needed. He even came out and joined the fun! A few guests in the back said it was a little hard to hear some announcements but, I don't think that was his fault. I would definitely recommend him to others for their wedding.
  • Michele
    Michele B. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent!

Al was the DJ I worked with for a wedding at Magnolia Grace Ranch on June 18, 2022 from his personality to going over timeline and the music he played was spot on perfect! He was professional and fun because he danced with the guests and they loved it!
    I am a wedding coordinator and I’m confident my clients Krysha and Richard really satisfied hiring Albert! 🎤
    Melody B. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing!

I was HIGHLY impressed with Weddings Unlimited. They showed up on time and knew exactly what they were doing!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 06/04/2022

Very helpful and responsive

Very responsive to my texts and calls. They give you a app so you can fill out all of your information that way when they get to the venue they are prepared and ready to go they were amazing deer in my ceremony! Also they care a lot about their business and what they do!
  • Misty
    Misty Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing company/employees

I wanted to personally thank you for everything you did for us. Might not have been much to you but it was everything to us. Deniz was amazing! Went above and beyond for us to capture every moment possible. She was very professional, polite, friendly, and became part of the family yesterday. Allen, myself and my entire wedding party also made sure she was fed and well taken care of yesterday as well. She was amazing! Again, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the precious generous gift you gave to 2 total strangers to make their perfect day even more perfect.
  • Heather
    Heather S. Married on 05/28/2022

Absolutely Perfect!

Weddings Unlimited went above and beyond to ensure my special day was perfect. Danielle, our account manager, ensured that everything was perfectly spelled out for our DJ’s and photographers. Even after the wedding, she has been responsive to any follow up questions I’ve had. My DJs, Ethan and James, made sure every song was perfect during the ceremony and kept the dance floor busy all night. I couldn’t have asked for anything more from them! Our photographer, Isaias, captured every moment I envisioned and I can’t wait to view the final photos from our big day.

Highly recommend Weddings Unlimited!
  • Nick
    Nick G. Married on 05/28/2022

My experience

Our DJ, Bryant, was amazing. He was kind, so easy to work with, and most of all, a really good DJ who matched our energy! The rest of the booking and planning team are also great.
  • Noah
    Noah Married on 05/27/2022

Outstanding Service

Everyone that we communicated with within the company was friendly and provided great customer service. They communicated frequently when we first got in touch with them and also leading up to the wedding. Weddings Unlimited is also very accommodating and will make sure you are satisfied before finalizing everything. We didn't hire a wedding planner, so the variety of services that this company offered was a plus and made the vendor selection process easier for us. Highly recommend.
  • Hannah
    Hannah F. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire them for everything you can!

Sophia Roca, our coordinator and contact with weddings unlimited was an absolute angel. My Fiancé’s father unexpectedly died about 30 days prior to our wedding date and this fell in the timeframe when I needed to finalize all the DH details with weddings unlimited. Sophia literally handled me with such care and patience. She allowed me extra time and help to finalize our details with them. She made sure I didn’t have any other stress added to my plate. During such a difficult time, it has felt impossible to get through the last of the wedding details, but she made it as easy as possible and went above and beyond. She made me feel like I was her sole attention and her only client (even though I know she had a million other brides to handle at the same time). After we finalized everything, I was such at peace and had all my questions answered that I felt like I could literally not stress about anything and show up to my wedding without a care in the world since everything was handled. It’s already stressful to plan a wedding, even impossible to plan while you are grieving, and my experience with Weddings Unlimited literally was about the easiest and smoothest vendor I have worked with. I wish I would have hired them for every part possible that they provide after working with them for my DJ services at my wedding.
    Tonya W. Married on 05/02/2022

Very Professional

They guys are fabulous. We had a last minute cancellation and they came in a made my son's wedding reception great. We will definitely be using them again.
    Dalhia S. Married on 04/23/2022

Best wedding team!

Everyone was great! Hector, the videographer, and Javier, the photographer, were the best! They both were very attentive and made sure everyone felt comfortable. They're attention to detail was amazing. They both surpassed our expectations.
    Jeff, the DJ, was perfect. He made sure we stayed on schedule with everything we wanted to do. He checked in with us all throughout the night to make sure everything went smoothly. All of our guests also loved the photo booth. They prefered the text option for pictures over printed copies and loved the digital props. Jeff was also great at troubleshooting it when we had issues with it.
    Overall everything was perfect. Everyone kept asking who we hired because they loved everything.
    Tom S. Married on 04/02/2022

The absolute best

When we first came across Weddings-Unlimited the deal seemed too good to be true.. They post their prices, the packages, all the extras right there before you ever even talk to them. So when I first contacted them the owner, Alex, was ready to answer all my questions, even anticipating that I would question the value. Not only was it a pleasant conversation, when I mentioned we were two men, always prepared for the “We can’t serve you” bit, Alex got even more excited and talked about other LGBT weddings they’ve served. We booked our DJ, Video, Photo and Photo Booth package then and there. In the year between that day and the wedding they stayed in regular contact with us. They sent us timelines to work on and we had conference calls to answer questions and fine tune everything. Our original point of contact was Leah, and she was so nice and ready for our questions and gave us guidance we really valued. When Leah had to take some leave a few weeks before the wedding Nancy took over as our contact. I was a little put off right at first(not the someone needed leave but worried the change might make things difficult) but after my first call with Nancy I was put completely at ease. We wound up talking several times before the wedding, and with my specific and in some cases unusual needs she never blinked and made sure I had contact with everyone I would need to.
    The week before the wedding the DJ, lead photographer, 2nd photographer, and videographer all reached out to us to introduce themselves, providing numbers to be able to text if I had any questions. And they all seemed genuinely happy to be doing the work
    A couple days before the wedding Nancy had to call and let me know that the photobooth we had chosen was having some technical difficulties, but before she called she already had a replacement ready so there wasn’t even a second where I had any worry that everything would be well taken care of.
    On the day of the wedding itself, Allen, the videographer arrived first. He introduced himself, we talked about some ideas, and then off he went getting all the footage of everything and then checking in and making other suggestions. He didn’t miss a thing and couldn’t have been nicer.
    Then Javier and Ross, the photographers arrived. Now look, I know it’s their jobs to appear excited to be there. But by the end of the night I truly believe they actually genuinely love weddings and working at them. Javier even hit the dancefloor with us at one point! It was AMAZING!
    Our DJ was Bryant, an absolute blast! He hit the lights, the music, the mist bubbles, everything at just the right time. High energy, made all the announcements and had people excited to be doing whatever we may have been doing. Whether the toasts, the mom and son dances, eating lol, it didn’t matter he got people ready to roll. We also had a couple of particular items, like I had a secret song and dance during the ceremony that my now husband was to be surprised with. So Bryant and I went over the cue and the music privately and then during the ceremony he stayed right by us, at one point almost crawling behind the groomspeople in order to hand over a prop!
    After the wedding was over Nancy called a couple days later just to make sure everything had gone perfectly, and I’m glad to report it had.
    The only disappointing thing about all of it is the fact that I won’t be getting married every year and get to work with them all again and again
  • Tori
    Tori M. Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Definitely worth the money! Great people to work with!

For our wedding, we did a photo and DJ bundle, and it was absolutely wonderful. We had the vendors for about 8 hours up until our send off. The whole time they were there, they were super helpful, and always looking for ways to create wonderful moments. Weddings unlimited definitely chooses top professionals, and I do not believe you will be disappointed.
    Amber W. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! The photo booth was a hit!

The photo booth from Weddings Unlimited was a hit at my daughters wedding!
  • Kempson
    Kempson O. Married on 03/19/2022

Rock Star team

Weddings unlimited were amazing from start to finish. We had the rock star team of Krystel, Leo and his wife!!! Man oh man they rocked it with Amazing photos and captured great video footage can’t wait to see the final product. Our direct support Nancy was hands on and it was perfect. Definitely book them for any events you have. We will definitely be using for our maternity shoot when that time comes.
    Derek R. Married on 03/18/2022

Best DJ I’ve ever seen

We just had our wedding this weekend March 18th, 2022 and Marcus was our DJ. He did a phenomenal job with not only the music and entertainment which kept our guests dancing all night but he also was very attentive and stayed on track with timing. Thank you Marcus. 10/10 Highly recommended Marcus and Weddings Unlimited! Process from start to finish was very smooth.
  • Ann
    Ann W. Married on 03/13/2022

Amazing people

This company is amazing! We used them for our wedding for photo, video, DJ and Photobooth and they all did a fantastic job. We had Montse do our engagement pictures and Bea did our pictures for the wedding and they are both super sweet and went above and beyond with our pictures. Hector was our wedding day videographer and was super friendly with everyone. James was our DJ and I cannot say enough good things about him, he has very close attention to detail and was always double checking with us to make sure everything was perfect. The photobooth attendants were great as well.
    The only person that I would steer clear from is Leah, unfortunately she was part of my final planning process and she made things very stressful and difficult for me as I had to keep emailing and calling her constantly because she would not get back to me. She was also rude and unprofessional.
    But other than that my wedding day came out perfect and everyone that was there made it unforgettable. Will definitely recommend to family and friends. They are very affordable with their bundles and work with you with anything you need.
illustration stars