Weddings To Remember Reviews

119 Reviews for Weddings To Remember

• Mary

Mary T. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Helen was amazing!

She met with us beforehand to help plan the script and was responsive as we refined it. She was a true professional on the day of the ceremony, which was a big success, and helped us through the certification process as well. Highly recommend. :-)

Sent on 12/29/2020

Alexandra H. · Married on 03/13/2021

Wonderful!

Joe is a wonderful officiant. He helped us with so much more than just our vows. Would definitely recommend Joe to anyone!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Jennifer R. · Married on 12/19/2020

Easy and efficient!

Joe was recommended to me by a co-worker who had him officiate her wedding. My ex-husband and I reunited five years ago and we had getting remarried on our to-do list for awhile but weren't in a particular rush. Then, some employment changes happened and we wanted to make sure we both were able to have health insurance through an employer rather than pay a princely sum for COBRA coverage every month. We really just wanted to get it done legally, no big ceremony, no family, no pomp and circumstance due to Covid, family living out of town, and time being an issue. I e-mailed Joe and he was quick to respond to my request. We scheduled a time quickly and he even had his daughter and wife be our witnesses. We got married in the driveway while painting our new house, lol. Not elegant, but functional and just what we were looking for. Joe made everything very timely and easy. I highly recommend him for your ceremony needs whether they are simple or traditional.

Sent on 12/29/2020

Alissa A. · Married on 10/31/2020

Stop Looking Now! This is who you want!

The service was incredible. On short notice Joe and Helen and their daughter was there for us as witnesses and to marry us in a COVID19 non-contact wedding. We so appreciate all they did for us and how accommodating they were.

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Angelina

Angelina O. · Married on 10/17/2020

Your wedding will truly be a Wedding to Remember

I couldn’t be happier with using Weddings to Remember for our wedding day! I honestly had no idea how customizable a wedding ceremony could be and Joe gave us so many possibilities!

Even coming from another city, he made time to meet with me and my groom before the wedding and you can feel his passion for what he does! It made us even more excited for the wedding.

He truly loves marrying people and we received so many compliments on our wedding ceremony. I compiled a mess of pieces of different wedding ceremonies that he sent me, and he and his wife put together a cohesive, beautiful ceremony for us! Even with my crazy family dynamics, he made suggestions that made our ceremony flow perfectly.

I’m so happy I chose Weddings to Remember and will recommend everyone to them for their officiating needs!! My wedding was perfect, Joe was perfect!!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Kylee · Married on 10/10/2020

Joe was amazing!

We had just moved to AZ and still decided to plan our wedding. We were looking at doing a very small, quick, and simple wedding since a lot of our friends and family were back in our home state and wasn't going to be there. Talking with Joe was super easy! He asked lots of questions, answered all questions we had, and even had some great stories about weddings he did before. He sent me some samples of quick and simple ceremonies and we were able to pick and choose pieces from each sample to make the perfect one for us.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Chanelle M. · Married on 05/06/2020

The Greatest Quarantine Wedding

Although our wedding was during a tough time in the United States we had such ana amazing time. We chose our outdoor wedding just blocks away from our home. They provided equipment to play a song for me to walk to my husband. Very professional and respectful of our wants and wishes. It was overall the most amazing experience ever!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Anita A. · Married on 03/21/2020

Best Decision!

When we got engaged, our process for selecting vendors was to research, select our top options, and interview each prospect. Joe was the first officiant we interviewed, and right away we knew we did not have to look any further. Joe was very friendly, sweet, informative, and he genuinely cared about our story and the sort of ceremony we wanted to have! He and his wife officiate weddings because they truly enjoy it, and it absolutely shows! I was a CoronaBride- our original wedding date of March 21st 2020 was canceled 5 days prior, and it was very upsetting to say the least. Joe kept in touch and checked in with us, worked with us to reschedule not once, but TWICE, and once our third wedding day came on September 26th 2020, our ceremony went perfectly! All of our guests loved him and his style, and we are so thankful that he made our ceremony so special!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Kels

Kels · Married on 03/07/2020

Joe is amazing!

You’re amazing joe, thank you!!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Jessica M. · Married on 10/01/2019

Wonderful ceremony

Joe was an amazing wedding officiant! He has such a welcoming, friendly, and calming personality. He did such a great job the day of the wedding, even though my husband and I were very nervous standing in front of a crowd of people.....and he definitely walked us through the whole process, even though we stumbled on our words a bit. He also has a great sense of humor!
    He was super responsive and quick to get back to us regarding questions, was very professional, and took care of everything regarding filling the marriage license afterwards. I always felt like we were in very trustworthy hands!
    He pretty much allowed us to write the ceremony that we wanted, as well as vows that reflected us and our relationship. You really can't go wrong with Joe! He was wonderful!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Officiant

Joe Cooperrider was our Officiant for our June 1 wedding of 2019. Joe made us feel so comfortable he was very quick at responding to questions or concerns we had and I would very highly recommend him to anyone who wants a awesome ceremony. Joe exceeded our expectations & everything went perfect! Thank you for all you did in making our ceremony perfect! And just being a super cool guy and so fun and easy to be around. With much love and thanks sincerely Sarah and Blake Frey

Sent on 06/03/2019

Mackenzie B. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience

Helen was fantastic to work with! She was extremely helpful when coming up with ceremony ideas and was even trying keep me calm on the big day. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2019

January Wedding

We really liked Joe officiating our ceremony. We didn't feel comfortable asking any of our friends or family officiating, and he was the next best thing! He did our ceremony exactly like we wanted it. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Liz · Married on 11/10/2018

A wedding to remember!!

Joe was the officiant at our wedding in October in Phoenix. When we met with Joe, we knew he'd be perfect for what we were looking for. He brought several copies of scripts with him and allowed us to basically work up our own script. He even provided me with a quote his wife uses in her scripts that I absolutely loved. Joe was very responsive throughout the planning process and he attended our rehearsal and wedding without any hiccups. The ceremony was beautiful and I am still hearing about how great a job he did from our guests. They really enjoyed the ceremony and the words that were spoken. I would highly recommend Joe to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. He really loves what he does and it really shows in the quality of work he provides. Thank you Joe for being a part of our special day and I hope one day we see you again to renew our vows!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Lauren C. · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Officiant

Helen was so great to work with for our wedding! She was so nice, helpful, and flexible so that our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it to be. I also met her husband, Joe. I recommend their services to everyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Choose Joe!

My husband and I LOVED Joe as our officiant! He was personable, upbeat, and completely easy-going. He made the planning and speaking process so comfortable. I would recommend him 100% to officiate anyone's wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe was amazing! Very professional, friendly and easy to communicate with. I would absolutely recommend him to any and everyone!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Greg · Married on 03/24/2018

Hi
    Joe was fantastic. We contacted him on short notice and he arranged to meet us at the place we picked. He is charismatic, nice, and the best officiant. We didn’t know what we’d get but he was awesome and patient. Thanks for making our small wedding perfect.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/24/2018

We were very impressed Joe's performance at the wedding and his helpfulness when it came to selecting the ceremony that best reflected us as a couple. He took time to show us examples of previous weddings he had performed, and different unity and ring ceremonies that he thought we might like. He had a great personality, and had a great sense of humor that fit in perfectly. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an officiant that will get it right and all for a reasonable fee.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kelsie · Married on 10/28/2017

Joe provides excellent and personal service. He is easy to contact and is always willing to meet your needs. He is great under pressure and improvises when needed. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Candise · Married on 10/15/2017

Joe was absolutely amazing! He makes you feel so comfortable right away. He instantly made us giggly and we knew right away that we wanted him to be the one to do our wedding. He showed up early for rehearsal, made sure he sent over the rough draft of the vows, came early on the wedding day and even hand delivered our marriage license because he knew i wanted To change my name right away. He is so absolutely amazing. He even stepped to the side during our first kiss for our photos. If you need anyone to take away any stress. He’s your man!

Rowena · Married on 09/30/2017

Easy to talk to, showed up early and very professional! I wish we could get married every year!

Alli · Married on 09/29/2017

Joe was just the best! So sweet and fun! Couldn't have imagined a better person to do the job!

Sophia · Married on 08/26/2017

Joe was AWESOME!! He was very Professional and Nice! He had Great ideas for Ceremony Wine box we did. Everyone loved this idea :) He even wore colors of our wedding to match us! I would definitely recommend him! Price was reasonable as well.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

Joe and Helen are amazing! They officiated and DJ'd for us and were so easy to work with throughout the whole process. To start, my husband and I are from Wisconsin. Planning an out of state wedding isn't always easy, but having Joe and Helen made it a breeze! When I came to Phoenix for ONE day to work on wedding planning, I really didn't know where to start. This one day also happened to fall over Valentines Day week, so you can imagine how busy most of the vendors I was trying to meet with were. Joe and Helen took an end of day meeting with me the day that I inquired and happily spent 2 hours talking wedding details with me. To find out that they lived in WI for quite some time was icing on the cake! Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, they both answered every odd end question I could think of (even things unrelated to officiating and DJing). When we arrived on our wedding week they checked in frequently to make sure we were taken care of. They even brought me down from a total bride melt down one of the days leading up to rehearsal. To say the wedding day went perfectly is an understatement. They arrived early, helped set up the ceremony space, and kept everyone on time. They went above and beyond for us and I know they will do the same for all future couples! The best partof it all - they are Green Bay Packers fans just like my husband and me!

Our sincerest thanks,