Weddings To Remember Reviews

103 | San Tan Valley, AZ

103 Reviews for Weddings To Remember

103 Weddings To Remember Reviews

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe was amazing! Very professional, friendly and easy to communicate with. I would absolutely recommend him to any and everyone!

Greg · Married on 03/24/2018

Hi
    Joe was fantastic. We contacted him on short notice and he arranged to meet us at the place we picked. He is charismatic, nice, and the best officiant. We didn’t know what we’d get but he was awesome and patient. Thanks for making our small wedding perfect.

Courtney · Married on 02/24/2018

We were very impressed Joe's performance at the wedding and his helpfulness when it came to selecting the ceremony that best reflected us as a couple. He took time to show us examples of previous weddings he had performed, and different unity and ring ceremonies that he thought we might like. He had a great personality, and had a great sense of humor that fit in perfectly. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an officiant that will get it right and all for a reasonable fee.

Kelsie · Married on 10/28/2017

Joe provides excellent and personal service. He is easy to contact and is always willing to meet your needs. He is great under pressure and improvises when needed. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Candise · Married on 10/15/2017

Joe was absolutely amazing! He makes you feel so comfortable right away. He instantly made us giggly and we knew right away that we wanted him to be the one to do our wedding. He showed up early for rehearsal, made sure he sent over the rough draft of the vows, came early on the wedding day and even hand delivered our marriage license because he knew i wanted To change my name right away. He is so absolutely amazing. He even stepped to the side during our first kiss for our photos. If you need anyone to take away any stress. He’s your man!

Rowena · Married on 09/30/2017

Easy to talk to, showed up early and very professional! I wish we could get married every year!

Alli · Married on 09/29/2017

Joe was just the best! So sweet and fun! Couldn't have imagined a better person to do the job!

Sophia · Married on 08/26/2017

Joe was AWESOME!! He was very Professional and Nice! He had Great ideas for Ceremony Wine box we did. Everyone loved this idea :) He even wore colors of our wedding to match us! I would definitely recommend him! Price was reasonable as well.

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

Joe and Helen are amazing! They officiated and DJ'd for us and were so easy to work with throughout the whole process. To start, my husband and I are from Wisconsin. Planning an out of state wedding isn't always easy, but having Joe and Helen made it a breeze! When I came to Phoenix for ONE day to work on wedding planning, I really didn't know where to start. This one day also happened to fall over Valentines Day week, so you can imagine how busy most of the vendors I was trying to meet with were. Joe and Helen took an end of day meeting with me the day that I inquired and happily spent 2 hours talking wedding details with me. To find out that they lived in WI for quite some time was icing on the cake! Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, they both answered every odd end question I could think of (even things unrelated to officiating and DJing). When we arrived on our wedding week they checked in frequently to make sure we were taken care of. They even brought me down from a total bride melt down one of the days leading up to rehearsal. To say the wedding day went perfectly is an understatement. They arrived early, helped set up the ceremony space, and kept everyone on time. They went above and beyond for us and I know they will do the same for all future couples! The best partof it all - they are Green Bay Packers fans just like my husband and me!

Our sincerest thanks,
    Katie & Steve

Weddings To Remember 1
    Weddings To Remember 2

Cassie · Married on 03/26/2017

Joe was wonderful. He made the whole process very easy and helped us create a ceremony that was perfect for us! He was very easy going and professional. Also at the last minute when we had trouble with our music he was able to help out and DJ our entire wedding! Thanks for everything!

September · Married on 01/30/2017

We reached out to Joe as he was on the preferred vendors list for our venue. Right off the bat we were blown away! Joe responded to my email within 24 hours and we were able to schedule a meeting that same week. The meeting was very comfortable and relaxed. Joe was very patient with the thousands of changes we requested be made to our ceremony, offered suggestions when we were stuck, and was quick to send us drafts of the revisions. He even sent us little reminders to pick up our marriage license! During the ceremony Joe read flawlessly without any “uhhhs” and “ummms”. Our ceremony was sweet, heartfelt, and didn’t drag on and on forever! I’ll consider that a big win for everybody. Would definitely recommend!

Krista · Married on 01/21/2017

We had Joe officiate our small wedding in February of this year and I can say that without him, I would have been a wreck! He walked both my husband to be and I through every step of the way with so much passion and knowledge. He helped us to touch up the vows we wanted and made them flow perfectly to fit us as a couple.
    He was there day and night with help on any questions or concerns we had, as well as offered outside advice. He treated us like we were family through the whole process.
    We can't recommend a better officiant as he was hands down the best we spoke with and I don't regret it! He was so kind and caring towards us and worked with our budget.
    So, thank you Joe!

Kim · Married on 11/12/2016

Joe is absolutely amazing. I would recommend him to anyone.

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

I wasn't going use a professional officiant but my husband insisted. So I read several reviews and selected Joe. He was very responsive even late at night with my random questions about the process through text or email. He did great with my husbands fear of public speaking. He was fun and relaxed but you can tell he's had so much experience and lives what he does. I now have to admit my husband was right about something but I'm very happy that Joe officiated our wedding.

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2016

I happened to stumble upon Joe Cooperrider on thumbtack/wedding wire when initially beginning to plan our wedding. He responded very promptly and during our first conversation he was incredibly helpful; that actually may be an understatement, Joe was simply amazing! He was available every time I wanted to touch base and followed up when I became too busy to remember anything. The week of our rehearsal there was miscommunication on my part regarding the date and when I had received his email the day of rehearsal he was so incredibly flexible and made changes to accommodate my misinformation. Our wedding ceremony was very simple as we had requested despite all the wonderful ideas he had thrown our way and went perfectly. I would recommend to any couple seeking an officiant to choose Mr. Cooperrider in a heartbeat. Thank you Joe for everything and especially making our special day perfect!

Linda · Married on 11/06/2016

Joe and Helen were great! We had Joe officiate and not only did he do a great job and helped us through the whole thing, he was willing to be there for the rehearsal and even threw in some extra's like using his tripod and offered his laptop for skype-ing the wedding! We asked them to stay for the reception because they were so great and we are glad we did. He is not only an officiant but now a friend! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Scott and Concetta · Married on 07/23/2016

We were very pleased with Joe and Helen Cooperider. We had a destination wedding and they both made our wedding plans for our ceremony and d. j. music very easy, fun and professional! We highly reccomend them both !! Our ceremony was beautifully performed along with sand ceremony. Helen provided ceremonty and reception music perfectly. A good time dancing was had by all she pleased the crowd no one stopped dancing!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Beatrice · Married on 06/24/2016

There is no NO mistaking this officiant is the best one from all the ones we interviewed. Friendly, on time, went over all my changes and accommodated us on EVERYTHING. My wedding would not have been the same without them. Great attitude, and did what he said and said what he did. He will be forever a part of this wonderful day!

Deb · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I got married in the backyard of our home with family and a few friends. We are so very pleased with the ceremony Joe performed. The wording of his ceremony beautiful and so perfect. Joe has great sense of humor, friendly, professional yet extremely laid back. I recommend Weddings to Remember to anyone getting married in the Phoenix area. Thank you for officiating our wedding and helping our special day be such a success and one to truly remember !

Thomas · Married on 05/13/2016

Joe was extremely helpful and made the process quick and simple. He was also very flexible to accommodate our time frame and ceremony. Joe was also very personable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend for anyone getting married.

Mel · Married on 04/07/2016

Joe was absolutely amazing! My husband and I highly recommend Weddings to Remember!

Arvydas · Married on 03/20/2016

On the most important day of your life you want to have Weddings to Remember helping you, guiding you and making sure that everything goes smoothly. When the ceremony was about to happen I forgot everything, but Joe calmed me down and guided me through each step. Thank you!

Julia · Married on 11/28/2015

I found Joe on line and from the very second I reached out to him he responded to me. I could tell with just one phone call he was the officiant for us. Joe lives about an hour away from me and still made the time to meet up with us to go over everything we wanted. Him and his wife shared moments of laugher and joy with us as we sat at the table to plan out our dream ceremony. I felt like I had know Joe my entire life his personality is kind and gentle and extremely caring. Joe had so many wonderful ideas things I never even thought of and I appreciate him so much for that. As my husband and I left our first meeting with him we where overjoyed with how much we loved him. Joe made sure to take the trip down to attened my wedding rehearsal and calmed me down and had a perfect plan for everything. He constructed the entire thing in such a easy going manner and made me feel so much better. Joe gave us the best ceremony possible and with every little change he smiled and made it all happen for me. One of the best things about Joe is that he always responded fast and on time never leaving me to worry. Joe I appreciate you more than you will ever know. Thank you for being a part of my fairy tale.

We chose Joe to be our wedding officiant, he was great to work with from the start, and helped us create a custom ceremony to what we wanted. He was always there for us throughout the planning and made sure to answer any questions we had. The ceremony went great and we'd recommend Joe to anyone in need of an awesome officiant!
    Thanks,
    Christina and David

Joe was absolutely fantastic. Very professional, was always on-time and has a good sense of humor.
    My daughter is getting married in December 2016 and she already booked Reverend Joe for the bid day.