Weddings to go of Missouri Reviews

Weddings to go of Missouri 2
Weddings to go of Missouri 3

Kasey · Married on 05/04/2019

Julie and Keith

They was great. Totally down to earth treat you like they have known you for years! Great couple to work with. They keep the party and ourselfs laughing.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Weddings to go of Missouri 4

Ellen Fisher · Married on 03/23/2019

We could not have made a better choice!

Julia was great! My initial contact was through text and she responded quickly answering all my questions clearly. We then talked on the phone about how I wanted the ceremony to go and she provided me with the tools to make sure that could happen. Julia even helped me find a photographer! The ceremony went off withot a hitch! Best Day Ever! Thank you Julia!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Weddings to go of Missouri's reply:

Ellen,

Being with your family for your wedding was awesome. Best wishes for the future to all of you.

Maureen · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent experience thx a lot!! On time, professional and made the ceremony beautiful

I would recommend Julia any day to anyone she made our ceremony so beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Debbie R Ready · Married on 01/12/2019

Swanson wedding

Julia was awesome and so patient while we had a few guests running late. I highly recommend her and her services. It was such a pleasure having her and she guided us with such ease.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Weddings to go of Missouri 5
    Weddings to go of Missouri 6

James A. Pickle · Married on 11/29/2018

San Diego and Maine united in Missouri

Outstanding flexibility, very knowledgeable, and helpful for us traveling from a distance.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jeaney Valadez · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing! Quick and easy

I was able to get an officiant for the next day! He listened to our requests and understood them! Couldn’t have asked for an easier process.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Toni · Married on 06/14/2018

Very professional, and helpful we are out of Towners but they explained where to meet and offered there help for any questions,and when it came to the ceremony it was perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/07/2018

It was really great the officiant was very friendly and helped me not to pass out from all of my nerves highlly reccomende and it was also extremely easy as well

Sent on 06/10/2018

Miranda Dearing · Married on 06/04/2018

They made getting married much less stressful.

We had to change our date and time last min, and they where able to meet us where we wanted to get married at. We where new in Missouri so She was able to suggest several places. One of them fit is quite well. A outdoor area at a park with a cave and all kinds of green plant life and a small creek. It only cost us $75 so they could meet us at our location. She read the best ceremony I think I ever heard, since we didn't write our own vows. It was one of the best not the old copy past one you here. Had my husband and I in tears. I haven't seen I'm cry any other time. Very kind and helpful couple. Professional and importantly legitimately recognized in the state of Missouri to marry you.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2018

Julie was amazing, friendly and very helpful!! We are so thankful for all they did for us and our family

Sent on 05/26/2018

Amy · Married on 12/02/2017

This is a trustworthy Officiant that is knowledgeable about venue and has wonderful creative ideas. My service was small and they went far and beyond to make it feel like the most magical day of my life. In a small military town were their are limited officiant, these guys stand alone in professionalism!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Rynie · Married on 06/03/2017

Leonard and Julia were awesome! Julia helped keep the bride calm and was great at directing traffic and Leonard kept me distracted while all of the was going on. They were an awesome pair and our wedding turned out perfect thanks to them!! Well worth it we even gave them a nice tip on top of their small fee. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Missouri area!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Candice · Married on 04/01/2017

Keith and Julia were great!! I called around 8pm and Julia answered, which I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone pick up right away. They were available yesterday day that we wanted with less than 2 weeks notice. Julia send me a list of locations in the area to have our ceremony. We had a beautiful, intimate and quite ceremony at Mothers Park. Keith's choice of words and vow was perfect. I couldn't have pick a better officiant. Thank you Keith and Julia for everything!!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Blanca · Married on 03/12/2017

Keith and Julia were wonderful! They even accommodated for the brides side of the family by providing a bilingual translator. We are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2016

Julia and Keith were fantastic to work with! They provided us with a great framework for the ceremony but then allowed us to personalize it to fit our needs. We had numerous guests tell us it was the best ceremony they've heard! They made the process "easy" and delivered exceptional service. We would recommend the Shoemake's to any couple!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Azena · Married on 07/28/2016

We called literally last minute and Julia was able to fit us in on the same day. We had just a small service no longer than 10 minutes (short, sweet and simple) but it was great. She was so kind! We could not have chosen anyone better to marry us.

Sent on 08/11/2016

brandi · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband Scott and I planned our wedding from Alaska but Julia was great a long with her husband and made things easy even going out of their way to help fix my cake disaster before I saw it. We definitely recommend them for their outstanding service.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Dara · Married on 10/17/2015

Julia performed our ceremony. She is kind and passionate about what she does. She was personable, funny, and easy to reach. Her sermon at the wedding was short, concise and sweet. It was a modern take on an old tradition. Though I believe she has a similar script for all weddings, it still felt personable and tailored to my husband and me. In fact, a number of our guests have commented on her sermon and how much they liked it.

She did have issues getting my first name and my husband’s last name pronounced correctly despite them being fairly normal names. The congregation laughed and corrected her in unison, she quickly recovered and it was a moment we will all remember. Following the wedding she apologized and did seem genuinely upset about the mix up. My husband and I were appreciative of her concern and really it didn’t bother us. It made for a funny anecdote with our guests.

Name mess up and all I would not trade Julia for another officiate. She did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Julia and Keith were absolutely amazing! We had a short and sweet outdoor wedding and as we planned we were focused more on the reception side of things. We called Julia rather late in the planning process realizing we needed a lot of help with the ceremony itself! They were great to work with and made things really easy on us so that we could enjoy our day stress free! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Julia and Keith are so kind. They're very flexible, very reliable, and quick to respond to emails, texts, and phone calls. You can definitely count on these 2! :)

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • User5419924 · 2+ years ago

Very helpful, and friendly. Extremely pleased with the photos they did, the location of the ceremony, and the professionalism. I would highly recommend Weddings To Go Of Missouri to anyone looking for a great price, helpful professionals and wanting a day to truly remember.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Julia was incredible from the very beginning. She got back with me immediately and was very flexible with scheduling time and location. We had decided to get married earlier than planned and she was able to accommodate with less than a weeks notice. Simple service. She happily took pictures after even though this hadn't been discussed prior to the wedding.
    VERY PLEASED with her service!

Sent on 09/08/2015

They were extremely flexible working with my busy schedule, were on time, extremely nice & helpful.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Katie · Married on 08/12/2015

They were so flexible and polite! We loved having Keith as our officiant on our special day.

Sent on 09/07/2015