11 Reviews for Weddings Taylor Made

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Cultural (1)
11 Weddings Taylor Made Reviews

Taylor is amazing. Full stop. If you are planning your wedding in New Orleans, hiring Taylor is an absolute must. Some actual quotes from our friends and family after attending our French Quarter wedding in February, 2017:

"I've been to hundreds of weddings, but none were like yours. This was the best wedding ever."

"I'll never forget this."

"I had to tell my daughter yours was the best wedding I've ever been to, as much I loved my own daughter's wedding."

We tried (and only partly succeeded) in planning our wedding, but as the wedding date was getting closer, we hired Taylor as our Day Of wedding planner. It was the best decision we ever made, and honestly the best money we spent out of all our wedding expenses. Taylor is knowledgeable, kind, professional, efficient, detail-oriented, and just overall outstanding in every way. What's more, she totally saved our wedding by pulling together our 2nd line at the very last minute. Because we got married on Krewe du Vieux Saturday, we were having a tough time finding a 2nd line band. Once we finally did, they were not very responsive. So, as late as the week of our wedding, we still didn't know if we'd even have a 2nd line, and we didn't have the police permits yet (which you're supposed to apply for weeks ahead of time). Once we hired Taylor, she took over, was able to get the 2nd line band to confirm just days before the wedding, and somehow, miraculously, was able to get the NOPD at the very last second to approve and escort our 2nd line going down Decatur in front of Jackson Square! Needless to say, it was an incredible job done by Taylor, and my wife and I now joke we should just get married again, and hire Taylor to plan it all this time.

We are eternally grateful to Taylor for managing our whole day, and for the amazing job she did, and can't say enough about how great she is. If you're even remotely on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, trust me, do it, and hire Taylor.

Dan (Groom)

Profile Picture Dan, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Taylor is very efficient, professional and organized. She was very prompt in answering questions and offering suggestions by phone, text or e-mail. Taylor made sure that everything flowed smoothly from beginning to end on the day of the wedding. She did a wonderful job and I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone who is looking for a planner for their special day.

Profile Picture tFWjWaSfb/0O4rDNiNVxzeDEs6MFWviM8wCFrNnFWXk=, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Taylor is the BEST! She is so organized and wonderful to work with. She was never pushy - but operated with ease and grace. I really appreciated how concerned she was about our day feeling like "our day." I would recommend her without reservation to ANY bride and groom.

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Taylor was so, so incredible! Our wedding went perfectly smoothly - a huge feat for a 400 person event. She coordinated everything from the buses, making sure our friends / family were where they needed to be, making sure we had enough time for photography - to making sure that my husband and I had plates of food set aside to eat during the reception. Taylor allowed me to be a calm, joyous bride, and I can't thank her enough for helping make my day so special!

Profile Picture Ayesha, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cultural, Ceremony, Reception

Taylor was an amazing coordinator. As soon as I talked to her on the phone the first time I already felt so much better. Despite already having a wedding booked the same day as mine (different time) she assured me she would not let me book with her if she wasn't confident it would be done without a hitch, and boy, she was right. She worked with my budget and changed some of her contract around to suit my needs and what I was looking for. I met with her once before the wedding and continued to follow-up with her as the wedding approached. She made sure the groom did not see me before the wedding and also made sure all the guests made it on the buses in time, in addition to so much more. There was nothing she said no to and and I was so grateful to have her. Even my groom (who never met her before the wedding day) kept mentioning how great she was. And she even kept my mind off of my nerves :) Thanks Taylor, we couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture allison, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy Brewer was my day of coordinator for my wedding, and she was a gift from God! On the day of, she had to deal with drinking, ADHD groomsmen, and she handled it like a pro! I didn't have to worry about anything; she knew what I wanted and made sure it happened. We had meetings before my wedding day, and she was always flexible, professional, and helpful. She offered a lot of advice based off of experience, but she was never pushy with ideas and always stressed that it was my day. She takes charge and makes things happen on schedule and according to plan! I can't imagine how my wedding day would have gone without her!! You NEED to use Amy! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Where do I begin... Taylor is amazing. She is thorough and treats your day as if it were her own. You can always reach her with questions and/or ideas, and she is very prompt in responding giving an honest opinion/advice. Taylor takes time to meet with you in a relaxed setting and covers details that you don't tend to think of until later. I was able to relax and enjoy our engagement leading up to the wedding. We had a timeline and met all deadlines with no worries. Her background and relationships with other vendors is a plus as well. I have to brag that everything was perfect and we can't thank Taylor enough!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I just love Taylor Quintini! Taylor helped getting our invitations ordered, the week leading up to and the day of our wedding. She took the time to work with me to get the invitations exactly the way I wanted and they arrived in plenty of time. She did such an amazing job organizing all of the stuff I had gathered prior to the day of and oversaw/did the decorating of the reception hall. She made sure everyone was paid, the food/drinks were replenished/ came out on time. She is a get it done type of girl, super organized, and personable. We literally would have not been able to do our wedding without her. So thankful for all she did for us. I would recommend her again and again!!

Profile Picture Mychal, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I received a phone call one day from my mother stating that she hired a wedding planner for my wedding (Amy Brewer.) I was apprehensive at first because I wasn’t sure exactly what a wedding planner did. I thought they would come in and change my thoughts and visions for what I thought my wedding should be. I couldn’t have been completely wrong!!!! Words cannot express how grateful I am that my mother found Amy, she was a god send.. She definitely made the wedding planning process down to the smallest detail stress free and smooth sailing! Her organizational skills and creativity are only half of what makes her so special.
Her genuine sincere personality is something that I think is extra special about her. She helped set my nerves at ease throughout the process and especially the day of.
Til’ this day I don’t know if anything went wrong because she took care of everything! I am so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner.
Unfortunately the marriage didn’t last. But on a positive note, I can look forward to working with Amy again in the future and I can’t wait!!!!
I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner, and if I had to rate her from 1 to 10...it would be a 20!

Profile Picture stevie, 5/4/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Taylor was a fantastic wedding planner! From our first conversation and getting an idea as to what we envisioned our day to be like, to helping us choose a location, to visiting venues, to 'day of' coordination, Taylor was extremely patient and helpful to us. She was on top of every detail and unbelievably organized. The timeline she provided made me feel at ease when thinking about our big day. Taylor communicated effectively and helped me think of details that I would not have thought of otherwise. With only a three month engagement, Taylor was up for the challenge of quickly organizing! We were able to relax and truly enjoy our day because we had complete faith and trust in Taylor. Her kindness and grace helped make it the perfect day! You won’t regret hiring Taylor as your wedding planner!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/17/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It is worth it! you will not regret booking with Taylor. Coming from a very organized person who loves to plan, when it is your own wedding you need to be able to just relax and leave the details in someone's hands you can trust. It made my wedding so much more enjoyable for me!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 1/5/08, 1 Review