Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

132 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

132 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

1 User photo

Weddings Quick and Sweet 1

My husband and I were looking for an officiant who was willing to perform a nondenominational ceremony at our venue, but I was concerned about choosing a person who might make the even feel a little too impersonal. We found Natalie was a preferred vendor at our venue, and we knew we had to hire her as soon as we left our initial meeting. She is truly a genuine, loving, nurturing person with an enthusiasm for life and bringing people together. Even though we didn't get to know Natalie very well, she gave every ounce of love and excitement to our ceremony as if we had known her for years. My parents (who are used to more traditional ceremonies, and were quite frankly a little worried their daughter getting married outside of the church) could not say enough about the wonderful job that she did. She has a way of putting everybody at ease with her warm and inviting personality. Natalie was very willing to let us customize our ceremony in a way that felt right for us, while also providing us advice along the way. We will never forget the important role she played in our special day!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Tanya · Married on 05/01/2015

My fiancé and I chose to use Weddings Quick and Sweet because we did not want a big, formal service nor a cold, impersonal service at the court house. I am so glad we made this choice. Our officiant, Natalie Tyler, was thorough, personable and professional. She worked with us to write our own vows, giving some advice through the process. When she came to our home she was on time, which is a big deal to me. She came in with so much enthusiasm, it was infectious. Though we had never met in person, she felt like an old friend. She was excited about our wedding and helped to calm my nerves with her ease and professionalism. While performing our ceremony, she had just the right tone; reverent, serious yet humorous and appreciative of all of our particular beliefs. I could not have asked for more. She got us through it without a hitch. Her services are a great option for anyone, not just those having small services. I can enthusiastically and wholeheartedly endorse her.

Sent on 05/05/2015

TEMI · Married on 04/18/2015

Natalie is awesome! I was immediately impressed with her over our first conversation on the phone. I adjusted my wedding time to an earlier time so that she could officiate our wedding:) Natalie is very professional and has a beautiful spirit. I would recommend her to anyone I know who's getting married. Glad I found her. Thanks again Natalie

Sent on 04/29/2015

Regina · Married on 03/31/2015

Natalie was amazing. She is full of love, energy and was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. She was flexible and allowed me to put my own personal touches to the ceremony script. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We were pleasantly delighted with hwt services. If you are looking for an officiant, with Natalie you will not have to look any further.

Again thank you so much Natalie. :-)

Sent on 04/04/2015
  • Mrs.Thate

Latosha · Married on 03/29/2015

We were so glad that we were able to find Natalie to officiate our wedding. She is AMAZING, and she did a WONDERFUL job! Natalie is so sweet, nice, and Humble. When I first met Natalie at our wedding rehearsal, she ran over to me and gave me a big long hug, my husband was jealous because all he got was a handshake, Lol. I remember after our wedding rehearsal, our bridal party was gushing over Natalie, saying " I really like her","shes cool and fun", and "she's so full of energy, I love it!" We only had 30 minutes to do our Wedding Ceremony, and Natalie was able to fit in a Beautiful Ceremony and a Sand Ceremony. She did a wonderful job, and all my guest were asking about her because they really enjoyed the ceremony and her presence.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Bethany · Married on 02/15/2015

Tim and I just got married 2/15/15 and Natalie was always really quick getting back to us and gave us a variety of ceremonies to choose from. The best part was seeing how much she enjoyed what she does and seeing how happy she was when we said our "I do's." She was as joyful as the rest of our family.

Much love,
    Tim and Beth Tourville

Sent on 02/17/2015

Hillary · Married on 02/06/2015

My husband and I feel so blessed to have had Natalie Tyler officiate our wedding ceremony. We met her at a wedding walk/expo at our ceremony site, Vandiver Inn, and felt and immediate, instant connection to her. She is the most warm, genuine person and we knew right away that we had to have her lead us in our lifelong commitment.
    Natalie made 110% sure that our ceremony was a reflection of us and her expert assistance made our ceremony beautiful and flow perfectly. She arrived nice and early to both our rehearsal and ceremony and our whole family loved her company. I was extremely fortunate to have her lead me in prayer before walking down the aisle. She will incorporate as much or as little spirituality or religion as you want into your ceremony and make sure yours is truly unique.
    Natalie Tyler is a blessing and you will be fortunate to meet such a beautiful person let alone have her participate in one of the most special days of your life!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/26/2014

Natalie officiated our wedding in September, 2013. We were so happy with her that a year later when we decided to have a small, non-denominational blessing for our baby, we knew she would be the perfect person to perform it. Natalie worked with us through email to create the ceremony that we wanted, and respected our ideas while adding in her own wonderful touches. Natalie has a way of spreading joy by being in your space, and her warm personality helped make the ceremony very special. We will enjoy having her as part of our memories from two important moments in our family's life. She has the rare ability to create a perfect balance between fun and professional, and between celebratory and reverent. I heartily recommend Natalie's services for both weddings and blessings!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Minister Taylor was extremely flexible and helped me with less than 24 hour notice. She found a great location within the county limits, cleaned the gazebo and wrote beautiful vows for us. Minister Taylor called to talk with us over the phone, and when we arrived meet us with a bright smile! She did an awesome job and went beyond what we image we would receive on short notice.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Bernard & Charlotte · Married on 11/22/2014

When God sends you a person that is exactly what you need, everything else falls into place. This is exactly what happened when Natalie came into our lives. From the first phone call to our last hug until we meet again-everything was perfect! She is an angel that knows how to give from her heart and makes everyone feel as those they are family. She officiated our wedding ceremony with grace, enthusiasm and professionalism. My husband, guests and I were thrilled with her dedication. We were amazed that she wrote our ceremony text exactly the way we wanted it to be done. Word for word- we couldn't add nor delete, it was perfect! Our ceremony was filled with laughter, tears, joy, happiness and with a special spiritual uplift that touched our very souls. Natalie was able to deliver such an outstanding ceremony that after our wedding, many of our guests wanted to meet her. Natalie, you are more to us than an officiate, you are our friend! We thank God for you and your special talent. You helped to make our wedding such a wonderful unforgettable memory to us and our guests. Thank you and God Bless you Natalie!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Alexis · Married on 11/01/2014

I'm so happy I found Natalie Tyler on Wedding Wire. Natalie was a great officiant for our wedding. After we booked her, she sent us sample ceremonies. It was totally up to us how we wanted our ceremony to go but I also found the samples very helpful and we pulled a lot of elements from them. When we met her in person to plan the ceremony, she couldn't have been nicer or easier to work with. My (now) husband and I really liked talking with her and felt at ease with her sunny and open personality!
    Natalie helped make our ceremony so fun. My parents absolutely loved her as well as the guests. We heard multiple compliments on how great and enthusiastic she was during our ceremony. We loved her too!
    I definitely recommend Natalie for any type of wedding. She is a wonderful person and a very professional and knowledgeable officiant!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Monique · Married on 10/18/2014

Natalie is absolutely phenomenal! Her smile radiated through the phone on every call. Her joy and excitement about my big day were contagious, transforming my nervousness into excitement. We spoke as if we were old friends catching up. From the moment my husband heard her voice, he, too, knew she was "the one." Sharing, "She was perfect...and when I was most nervous, I looked to her for strength, which she lent to me freely."

As any bride would, I had hundreds of questions and ideas. Natalie patiently responded to my enumerable phone calls and emails, always providing great insight and wisdom even when we got stuck with how to convey our love through the passages in our ceremony. She is gracious, kind, and genuine, doing double duty as a confidant and counselor.

Every guest complimented how Natalie officiated our ceremony and her quiet, loving spirit. She lit up the room with her personality and smile, but never once drew attention away from us—our wedding was fun, and at times unexpectedly funny—and Natalie didn’t miss a beat—she was the perfect complement to our ceremony.

Every time my husband and I celebrate or give thanks for our union, fond memories of Natalie always come rushing back—we laugh, we cry, but most of all we are grateful--grateful for the role she played in our special day, for the compassion she showed our guests and family, and for the warmth and love that continue to linger longer after the ink has dried on our marriage certificate. Natalie became an honorable member of our family on our wedding day.

Natalie was made for this. It's funny how you can meet someone and feel like you've known them a lifetime. It is evident that Natalie is passionate about what she does and even more passionate about the people she serves. It gives me goose bumps to reminisce about our wedding day, due in part to the joy of having chosen the perfect officiant. We were truly blessed to find Natalie.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Tammy · Married on 10/10/2014

I could never tell you enough great special things about Natalie! She is awesome. She listens to all concerns. She assured me every step of the way that our wedding would happen and I was okay. She is such a sweet and sincere person. We had extensive circumstances and had to move our wedding day, venue, and time. But of course Natalie was a trooper and she gracefully blessed our marriage. Thank you more than words can say.
    Mrs Kirk

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Soon2bMrsSmith

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

Natalie was awesome, very bubbly and great personality , she was great at our wedding will recommend her in the future.

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/27/2014

Natalie was fantastic! She exceeded all of my expectations in every way. She was responsive, friendly and flexible. You can tell that she loves what she does and is a naturally kind and cheerful woman. Even my guests were taking about her the next day. Everyone loved her!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

Natalie was responsive, helpful and professional. The ceremony was lovely and she was excited to be there and be a part of our special day. She is also willing to cater to what would work for us.

During the time leading up to the wedding, she offered helpful suggestions and provided questions that allowed us to focus our attention on the items that really mattered.

We are just as honored to have her officiate our wedding as she was to be there.

I would highly recommend Natalie.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Brandi · Married on 09/20/2014

Natalie is an amazing officiant and wonderful person! We got to know her so quickly and felt like we had known her for a while. She truly cares and loves what she does. Our guests said how perfect she was for our wedding because she was fun, energetic, and performed a beautiful ceremony. Natalie is so helpful and met with us twice before the wedding to go over everything and to get to know us a little better. She was the only vendor that checked in with me prior to the wedding and sent me a very sweet e-mail the day before the wedding. We called our wedding the "Adventure wedding" and it was, we had a blast and laughed/smiled a lot during our ceremony. The ceremony was not uptight and long, she caters to however you want your day to go.

I would highly recommend Natalie because she is great at her job and goes above and beyond to make your day special.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Cierra · Married on 09/07/2014

Ms. Natalie Tyler was very professional when arriving on time and the execution of the ceremony would most definitely recommend her services for future bride's.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Loved my ceremony from start to finish

Sent on 09/08/2014

Diana · Married on 09/06/2014

absolutely amazing. I have nothing but the highest praise for Natalie. we wanted a wedding short and sweet, with us saying as little as possible because we knew we were going to be so incredibly nervous. that is exactly what Natalie designed for us. we met her 3 months before the wedding and worked things out and were so happy when we met her this is a women that loves what she does and is superb at it. Natalie was by my side from 45 minutes before the wedding started ( my idea )
    I was freaking out a little and Natalie told me to relax, sit down, take a break and things will work out. and they sure did. look at Natalie's rating, a PERFECT 5.0. that should tell you all you need to know. thank you for a beautiful ceremony. you're the best

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2014

Natalie was wonderful to deal with from the first email I sent her to days after the wedding. Always responding to my emails very quickly and was very accommodating to the times we need to meet with him. Friends and family commented on how great she was and my husband and I are so glad we decided to go with Natalie. I made a change to the ceremony the day before the wedding and she let me know it wasn’t a problem. She was very professional and I would recommend her to anyone getting married you will not be upset.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Nickol · Married on 08/10/2014

Natalie was great!!! Planning a wedding takes a lot of work. Throughout the process I got very frustrated with people who weren't very responsive but that was not the case with Natalie! She was very responsive. Every time I had a question or sent an email I heard back from her almost immediately. Natalie was also very organized and professional. No matter what idea I came up with Natalie had I plan for it. She made it so easy to organize the ceremony that we wanted.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Mahasin · Married on 08/08/2014

I was extremely thankful to have Natalie as my officiant. She made it all possible, without her as our officiant we would have been in a courthouse recognized as a number. She take her time to get to know the couple and make you feel at ease at a life changing time. The professionalism and upbeat personal she portray will not be forgotten. Please share her name to other couples, they will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Natalie was absolutely excellent; I could not have asked for a better officiant!! She was perfect! Natalie was so responsive to email and so helpful in creating our wedding vows. I really enjoyed getting to know her and she truly took the time to get to know my now husband and I. I really wanted an officiant that spoke well and clearly, and Natalie nailed it! She is a really outstanding public speaker, and many of my guests came up to me after the wedding to comment on how nice the ceremony was and how great our officiant was. She spoke carefully, projected well, and she read our vows with passion. Natalie is also just a truly joyous, kind person - truly the sort of person you want to have at a marriage celebration. She is a genuinely good person - that comes through in her actions and words. To top it off, her rates were very reasonable. I am in the wedding industry myself, and I spoke with many officiants. Natalie hands down was the absolute best choice and I feel so thankful that I got to know her through this joyous process. Natalie is such a great person and an outstanding officiant. I will be recommending Natalie to all of my friends. She truly is the best. When my sister gets married, she already said she can't wait to work with Natalie. Natalie, you were SO wonderful and I am so grateful to have had the chance to get to know you, and so thankful that you shared our joyous day with us (and that you braved the incredible heat for us!). You made our ceremony so memorable and special, and I loved having you there. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Natalie is amazing! She is open-minded and fun! She did a great job figuring out where everyone should go and when things should happen during the ceremony.

Sent on 06/19/2014