Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

149 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

149 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

• Deidre

Deidre · Married on 05/29/2016

Minister Natalie Tyler is so amazing!! She is so professional, upbeat, and just a joy to work with. When I discovered that my pastor couldn't perform our wedding ceremony on the date my husband and I chose, I was so nervous. I didn't know where to look for someone that I could trust to marry us. I searched online and came across Weddings Quick and Sweet. I read dozens of reviews and was convinced that we should give it a try. From the very first email interaction I was instantly excited. She was so caring and excited and answered all of the initial questions that I had. We booked her right away. My husband and I wanted to meet Natalie in person before the wedding rehearsal, and when we met her, she felt like someone we had known for years! We hugged and talked and laughed for hours. My husband takes a while to warm up to people, but he connected with her right away! She is so organized and pays close attention to detail and had everything under control. I was not nervous one bit because I knew she would make sure our wedding ceremony was on point. She let us customize our ceremony text so that it fit us perfectly. I truly love her personality and her spirit and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. We would choose her all over again; she's just an outstanding woman. Our big day was so memorable thanks to Natalie!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Natalie was the best from beginning to end. She was a pleasure to work with and came highly recommended and we weren't disappointed.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Najuma · Married on 05/07/2016

Natalie Tyler was professional, attentive and delightful to work with. I will definitely refer her services to anyone getting married. Our ceremony was not in a sanctuary, but it was a moving and spiritual experience. Natalie made our day special and memorable.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Tamika · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are looking for a professional, polite and attentive officiant you've found her! Natalie is truly a gift from God! We could not be more happier with the service she provided in order to make our day the most special day ever. We will hold her near and dear in our hearts forever. Signed the overly satisfied newly married Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.

Becky · Married on 03/30/2016

Natalie was the kindest most professional officiant. She really took the time to get to know us and our family. She was very flexible as we were trying to find a venue for the ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone because she will treat you like gold! Thanks Natalie!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Natalie is the nicest and most pleasant person I've ever worked with. She was the perfect part of our wedding day. She laughed at our jokes, kept us in line when we needed to, and was soft spoken and understanding when that was needed. I would recommend her to anyone for anything.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Natalie was AMAZING to work with! I researched a TON of officiants and she was THE best choice. Kind, positive attitude and voice for the ceremony, kept everybody in line. I HIGHLY urge you to book her for your wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/21/2015

We really were honored to leave a review for Miss Natalie after having a very intimidate wedding today that she made seem so effortless. Even after moving out of state to MD 2 days ago she was able to accommodate custom vows, last minute time changes and added personal details we didn't even think of ourselves. Natalie's attention to detail left us floored and can make any couple feel like their job in the ceremony is less than easy. The only part of this wedding and big move to MD that WAS easy was getting married! Not many couples can say that. I would highly recommend her service to anyone looking for a kind, thoughtful, respectful, professional officiant in the Baltimore area without hesitation! Thanks so much Natalie again!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

We knew we wanted a short wedding ceremony so in our search for that special person, we found Natalie! We are so glad we chose her, she is amazing!
    From our initial email request for her services she responded right away and provided all the information on the process. On top of that, she asked numerous questions about OUR vision for what we wanted our ceremony to be and asked more personal questions about us as a couple to get to know who we are. She really helped guide us with the proper wording and was very open to things that we wanted to incorporate like mention of our family members who are no longer with us and using my Granny's bible during the ceremony and blessing, which was extremely important to me.
    After months of emailing and working together on our wording we finally met her on our rehearsal the day before the wedding and although I could tell through email communication that she was a very genuine, sweet lady meeting her was so much better. She is a genuine human being and we know in our hearts that we picked the best person to officiate our ceremony. She is kind, attentive and professional but she stood out to us because she is down to earth and we just knew she cared and was just as excited for us as any friend or family member. Natalie is fantastic, if you are searching for someone for your ceremony, search no more...choose her! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/08/2015

I was nervous about finding an officiant because my wedding was on Labor Day Weekend and many vendors were already booked. I also wasn't sure what to expect when I was searching, especially because I'm the first in my family not to get married by a priest.

I was encouraged by the reviews here and was blown away by the service she provided. She was always flexible, professional and most importantly she was readily available, even meeting with me by phone before our contract was signed!

She helped us craft the ceremony text and vows, and they ended up to be perfect for us. She showed such enthusiasm and passion during the rehearsal and the ceremony. We were extremely satisfied and highly recommend Natalie's service.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Natalie was an absolute heaven sent angel!! She was always professional and prompt with contact. She helped us pick the perfect words for our ceremony and was so personable. Being a bit of a social butterfly, it was important our officiant not be "a wet mop" and we lucked up finding Natalie. She even wore a dress the same color as our wedding colors the day of the ceremony!!! We are so thankful we found her!

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • Reese

Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2015

Natalie was great to work with! She sent us several samples of readings and allowed us to customize any of them to make the ceremony our own. She was very responsive on email and answered the several questions I had. She brought so much energy and enthusiasm to our ceremony and several guests approached me afterwards raving about her. She was very organized and made sure to keep us on track throughout the planning process and on the day of. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Natalie is AWESOME! We received SO many compliments from parents, friends, and other vendors on how much enthusiasm and joy Natalie brought to our ceremony. She was so much fun and made our ceremony feel so warm and full of love (and not just because it was 90 degrees out)! :) She helped us choose our vows, had several scripts to look through, and we personalized everything to fit our style and beliefs. It was such a beautiful ceremony and I couldn't be more pleased we chose Natalie to be part of our incredibly special day. It was amazing!!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

My husband and I were looking for an officiant who was willing to perform a nondenominational ceremony at our venue, but I was concerned about choosing a person who might make the even feel a little too impersonal. We found Natalie was a preferred vendor at our venue, and we knew we had to hire her as soon as we left our initial meeting. She is truly a genuine, loving, nurturing person with an enthusiasm for life and bringing people together. Even though we didn't get to know Natalie very well, she gave every ounce of love and excitement to our ceremony as if we had known her for years. My parents (who are used to more traditional ceremonies, and were quite frankly a little worried their daughter getting married outside of the church) could not say enough about the wonderful job that she did. She has a way of putting everybody at ease with her warm and inviting personality. Natalie was very willing to let us customize our ceremony in a way that felt right for us, while also providing us advice along the way. We will never forget the important role she played in our special day!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Tanya · Married on 05/01/2015

My fiancé and I chose to use Weddings Quick and Sweet because we did not want a big, formal service nor a cold, impersonal service at the court house. I am so glad we made this choice. Our officiant, Natalie Tyler, was thorough, personable and professional. She worked with us to write our own vows, giving some advice through the process. When she came to our home she was on time, which is a big deal to me. She came in with so much enthusiasm, it was infectious. Though we had never met in person, she felt like an old friend. She was excited about our wedding and helped to calm my nerves with her ease and professionalism. While performing our ceremony, she had just the right tone; reverent, serious yet humorous and appreciative of all of our particular beliefs. I could not have asked for more. She got us through it without a hitch. Her services are a great option for anyone, not just those having small services. I can enthusiastically and wholeheartedly endorse her.

Sent on 05/05/2015

TEMI · Married on 04/18/2015

Natalie is awesome! I was immediately impressed with her over our first conversation on the phone. I adjusted my wedding time to an earlier time so that she could officiate our wedding:) Natalie is very professional and has a beautiful spirit. I would recommend her to anyone I know who's getting married. Glad I found her. Thanks again Natalie

Sent on 04/29/2015

Regina · Married on 03/31/2015

Natalie was amazing. She is full of love, energy and was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. She was flexible and allowed me to put my own personal touches to the ceremony script. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We were pleasantly delighted with hwt services. If you are looking for an officiant, with Natalie you will not have to look any further.

Again thank you so much Natalie. :-)

Sent on 04/04/2015
  • Mrs.Thate

Latosha · Married on 03/29/2015

We were so glad that we were able to find Natalie to officiate our wedding. She is AMAZING, and she did a WONDERFUL job! Natalie is so sweet, nice, and Humble. When I first met Natalie at our wedding rehearsal, she ran over to me and gave me a big long hug, my husband was jealous because all he got was a handshake, Lol. I remember after our wedding rehearsal, our bridal party was gushing over Natalie, saying " I really like her","shes cool and fun", and "she's so full of energy, I love it!" We only had 30 minutes to do our Wedding Ceremony, and Natalie was able to fit in a Beautiful Ceremony and a Sand Ceremony. She did a wonderful job, and all my guest were asking about her because they really enjoyed the ceremony and her presence.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Bethany · Married on 02/15/2015

Tim and I just got married 2/15/15 and Natalie was always really quick getting back to us and gave us a variety of ceremonies to choose from. The best part was seeing how much she enjoyed what she does and seeing how happy she was when we said our "I do's." She was as joyful as the rest of our family.

Much love,
    Tim and Beth Tourville

Sent on 02/17/2015

Hillary · Married on 02/06/2015

My husband and I feel so blessed to have had Natalie Tyler officiate our wedding ceremony. We met her at a wedding walk/expo at our ceremony site, Vandiver Inn, and felt and immediate, instant connection to her. She is the most warm, genuine person and we knew right away that we had to have her lead us in our lifelong commitment.
    Natalie made 110% sure that our ceremony was a reflection of us and her expert assistance made our ceremony beautiful and flow perfectly. She arrived nice and early to both our rehearsal and ceremony and our whole family loved her company. I was extremely fortunate to have her lead me in prayer before walking down the aisle. She will incorporate as much or as little spirituality or religion as you want into your ceremony and make sure yours is truly unique.
    Natalie Tyler is a blessing and you will be fortunate to meet such a beautiful person let alone have her participate in one of the most special days of your life!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/26/2014

Natalie officiated our wedding in September, 2013. We were so happy with her that a year later when we decided to have a small, non-denominational blessing for our baby, we knew she would be the perfect person to perform it. Natalie worked with us through email to create the ceremony that we wanted, and respected our ideas while adding in her own wonderful touches. Natalie has a way of spreading joy by being in your space, and her warm personality helped make the ceremony very special. We will enjoy having her as part of our memories from two important moments in our family's life. She has the rare ability to create a perfect balance between fun and professional, and between celebratory and reverent. I heartily recommend Natalie's services for both weddings and blessings!

Sent on 01/17/2015