Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

132 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

1 User photo

Weddings Quick and Sweet 1

Kevin · Married on 10/09/2016

We couldn’t have been happier that we were with Natalie as our wedding officiant. In the weeks leading up to the big day, she was extremely helpful in crafting our ceremony. She gave us numerous examples, so we were able to chose language that fit our personalities. She also was able to attend our rehearsal dinner on short notice, which was at 9:30 PM the night before the wedding.
    She exuded an infectious joy that put a smile on everyone’s face as she officiated a beautiful ceremony. We will always be grateful for the amazing job she did and would happily recommend her in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Darlene · Married on 09/11/2016

We were married by the dynamic Minister Natalie on Sunday September 11, 2016. She designed a meaningful ceremony for us that we couldn't have been more pleased with. This included a remembrance to my family members who had passed on. Even our guests complemented the ceremony and the great energy of Minister Natalie. I highly recommend her services, you can't go wrong!

Sincerely,
    Darlene Price-Wood

Sent on 09/19/2016

Emma · Married on 09/10/2016

Ms. Natalie Tyler, she was beyond great!. Me and my husband was so happy that she was our officiant.
    I didn't really expect to have a great service. She helped me a lot in so many ways with regards to the preparation of our wedding specially the marriage license and etc. She was so nice and sweet, right away we click. I was so comfortable talking to her as if I've known her for so long. At the day of my wedding there were some glitch that unexpectedly happened but thanks to Ms. Natalie she was able to push it through as if nothing happened. I got good feedback from my family and friends. Our ceremony was not boring at all and it was the sweetest moment ever!!!. I would highly recommend her to everybody and to all my familys and friends.

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Modyssey

Modyssey · Married on 09/04/2016

Natalie is absolutely AMAZING!! Even at our first meeting, it felt as if we’d known her for ages! It was more like sitting down with an old, dear friend, not a meeting with a wedding vendor. She is incredibly kind, warm, genuine, and a true professional! I was immediately impressed by her attention to detail and organization. We decided not to write our own vows, and Natalie provided us with a generous number of ceremony samples that we could use and customize to our liking. Natalie always responds promptly and is very responsive; it was effortless to work with her and develop a ceremony that was perfect for us. Natalie made our ceremony so special in her delivery; her loving, positive, light energy made everything that much more memorable. We received so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony, and we’re still receiving compliments! We highly recommend Natalie, and are so grateful she was our officiant!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Erifile · Married on 08/27/2016

Natalie is the sweetest lady!! Beautiful ceremony, something we will never forget. Our guest after were asking about her and how friendly she was. I am so happy we found her to share this special day with us. Thank you so much Natalie!!!! You are WONDERFUL!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Natalie did such an AMAZING job on our wedding and made the whole ceremony special, while also reflecting us as a couple! She is so incredibly friendly and bubbly, which was the perfect type of energy we were looking for in an officiant. We appreciated that she took the time to meet with us before we hired her and that she was always quick and professional in her responses to questions we had throughout planning. She also did a great job personalizing the wedding ceremony to our tastes and making everyone feel comfortable. We were especially impressed with the "tone" Natalie was able to set for our ceremony and how she was able to make all of our friends and family feel at ease, while also making the ceremony feel incredibly special! We could not have asked for a more perfect officiant and were so SO lucky to be able to have Natalie officiate our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2016

April · Married on 07/03/2016

If you're looking for quality and attention to detail, go with Natalie Tyler of Weddings Quick and Sweet! Such a pleasant personality; held everyone's attention during ceremony. Book with Natalie!

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • nina

nina · Married on 06/01/2016

I loved how everything turned out thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Deidre

Deidre · Married on 05/29/2016

Minister Natalie Tyler is so amazing!! She is so professional, upbeat, and just a joy to work with. When I discovered that my pastor couldn't perform our wedding ceremony on the date my husband and I chose, I was so nervous. I didn't know where to look for someone that I could trust to marry us. I searched online and came across Weddings Quick and Sweet. I read dozens of reviews and was convinced that we should give it a try. From the very first email interaction I was instantly excited. She was so caring and excited and answered all of the initial questions that I had. We booked her right away. My husband and I wanted to meet Natalie in person before the wedding rehearsal, and when we met her, she felt like someone we had known for years! We hugged and talked and laughed for hours. My husband takes a while to warm up to people, but he connected with her right away! She is so organized and pays close attention to detail and had everything under control. I was not nervous one bit because I knew she would make sure our wedding ceremony was on point. She let us customize our ceremony text so that it fit us perfectly. I truly love her personality and her spirit and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. We would choose her all over again; she's just an outstanding woman. Our big day was so memorable thanks to Natalie!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Natalie was the best from beginning to end. She was a pleasure to work with and came highly recommended and we weren't disappointed.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Najuma · Married on 05/07/2016

Natalie Tyler was professional, attentive and delightful to work with. I will definitely refer her services to anyone getting married. Our ceremony was not in a sanctuary, but it was a moving and spiritual experience. Natalie made our day special and memorable.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Tamika · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are looking for a professional, polite and attentive officiant you've found her! Natalie is truly a gift from God! We could not be more happier with the service she provided in order to make our day the most special day ever. We will hold her near and dear in our hearts forever. Signed the overly satisfied newly married Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.

Becky · Married on 03/30/2016

Natalie was the kindest most professional officiant. She really took the time to get to know us and our family. She was very flexible as we were trying to find a venue for the ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone because she will treat you like gold! Thanks Natalie!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Natalie is the nicest and most pleasant person I've ever worked with. She was the perfect part of our wedding day. She laughed at our jokes, kept us in line when we needed to, and was soft spoken and understanding when that was needed. I would recommend her to anyone for anything.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Natalie was AMAZING to work with! I researched a TON of officiants and she was THE best choice. Kind, positive attitude and voice for the ceremony, kept everybody in line. I HIGHLY urge you to book her for your wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/21/2015

We really were honored to leave a review for Miss Natalie after having a very intimidate wedding today that she made seem so effortless. Even after moving out of state to MD 2 days ago she was able to accommodate custom vows, last minute time changes and added personal details we didn't even think of ourselves. Natalie's attention to detail left us floored and can make any couple feel like their job in the ceremony is less than easy. The only part of this wedding and big move to MD that WAS easy was getting married! Not many couples can say that. I would highly recommend her service to anyone looking for a kind, thoughtful, respectful, professional officiant in the Baltimore area without hesitation! Thanks so much Natalie again!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

We knew we wanted a short wedding ceremony so in our search for that special person, we found Natalie! We are so glad we chose her, she is amazing!
    From our initial email request for her services she responded right away and provided all the information on the process. On top of that, she asked numerous questions about OUR vision for what we wanted our ceremony to be and asked more personal questions about us as a couple to get to know who we are. She really helped guide us with the proper wording and was very open to things that we wanted to incorporate like mention of our family members who are no longer with us and using my Granny's bible during the ceremony and blessing, which was extremely important to me.
    After months of emailing and working together on our wording we finally met her on our rehearsal the day before the wedding and although I could tell through email communication that she was a very genuine, sweet lady meeting her was so much better. She is a genuine human being and we know in our hearts that we picked the best person to officiate our ceremony. She is kind, attentive and professional but she stood out to us because she is down to earth and we just knew she cared and was just as excited for us as any friend or family member. Natalie is fantastic, if you are searching for someone for your ceremony, search no more...choose her! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/08/2015

I was nervous about finding an officiant because my wedding was on Labor Day Weekend and many vendors were already booked. I also wasn't sure what to expect when I was searching, especially because I'm the first in my family not to get married by a priest.

I was encouraged by the reviews here and was blown away by the service she provided. She was always flexible, professional and most importantly she was readily available, even meeting with me by phone before our contract was signed!

She helped us craft the ceremony text and vows, and they ended up to be perfect for us. She showed such enthusiasm and passion during the rehearsal and the ceremony. We were extremely satisfied and highly recommend Natalie's service.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Natalie was an absolute heaven sent angel!! She was always professional and prompt with contact. She helped us pick the perfect words for our ceremony and was so personable. Being a bit of a social butterfly, it was important our officiant not be "a wet mop" and we lucked up finding Natalie. She even wore a dress the same color as our wedding colors the day of the ceremony!!! We are so thankful we found her!

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • Reese

Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2015

Natalie was great to work with! She sent us several samples of readings and allowed us to customize any of them to make the ceremony our own. She was very responsive on email and answered the several questions I had. She brought so much energy and enthusiasm to our ceremony and several guests approached me afterwards raving about her. She was very organized and made sure to keep us on track throughout the planning process and on the day of. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Natalie is AWESOME! We received SO many compliments from parents, friends, and other vendors on how much enthusiasm and joy Natalie brought to our ceremony. She was so much fun and made our ceremony feel so warm and full of love (and not just because it was 90 degrees out)! :) She helped us choose our vows, had several scripts to look through, and we personalized everything to fit our style and beliefs. It was such a beautiful ceremony and I couldn't be more pleased we chose Natalie to be part of our incredibly special day. It was amazing!!!

Sent on 07/30/2015