Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

146 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

146 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

• Roxy

Roxy Rusnyak · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Natalie was the perfect choice!

My husband and I got married in April 2020 with just the two of us in our living room due to social distancing. I am so, so happy that we went with Natalie. We're more private, introverted people but still wanted something cute and sweet, and she was just amazing! She's very easy and comfortable to be with. If you want more of a traditional, larger wedding I think she has the flair and ease to do that as well.

Sent on 05/08/2020

Karl Eckhardt · Getting married on 04/05/2021

A perfect ceremony with Minister Tyler whose warmth, professionalism, and enthusiasm made the day.

Our outdoor wedding ceremony (we are septuagenarians) was held in middle of the pandemic, maintaining social distancing, face coverings, and limited to 10 people. We forgot about the social limitations once the ceremony began, all due to Minister Tyler's warm, caring and professional manner. Thanks to Natalie, ours was the perfect ceremony. In a very special way, she stole the show!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Liz

Liz Lehman · Getting married on 02/12/2021

The best experience

Natalie, was the best. She responded promptly and married us in a small ceremony at our home. She provided us with several different options for out vows to choose from. The day of our wedding, she performed a most beautiful ceremony in front of our dearest family and friends. Natalie was a most welcome addition to our wedding, she was kind, professional, and few like a member of our family. I would highly recommend using Natalie for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Nick

Nick Yahuma · Married on 06/20/2020

Simple and Elegant

Natalie was warm-hearted and very welcoming. She even helped us get a beautiful venue for a nice and simple wedding that we all enjoyed. She made the ceremony much easier to handle. My wife and I are so grateful and happy to have had her officiate our wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Kashief · Married on 06/19/2020

Great prayer.

Enjoyed the service she provided. And the prayer was beautiful.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Devin

Devin Johnson · Married on 04/03/2020

Awesome awesome awesome!

Natalie is absolutely awesome! Our wedding was postponed because of Covid, but we still wanted to get married and Natalie made it happen! Natalie was extremely comforting and reassuring during the entire process and her professionalism is impeccable.
    Natalie is a very kind person that I feel like I've known for years. I truly cannot say enough to express how happy and gracious I am. I would highly recommend her services to everyone!!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Rickell

Rickell Sheppard · Married on 04/02/2020

Socially Distancing Wedding

Our original wedding plans came to a halt due to closures of non-essential businesses during the current Coronavirus pandemic. We still wished to be married and searched for an officiant. We came across Natalie’s website and did not hesitate to contact her. She replied later that day and she was able to accommodate us in less than a week. Our ceremony was perfect thanks to her. We are very grateful to have found her. She is a gem.

Sent on 04/14/2020

Anonymous Elopement · Married on 03/20/2020

Amazing From Beginning to End

Natalie was amazing from beginning to end. She took the time to learn about myself and my now husband and was extremely attentive to our needs and requests. Totally blessed to have found her!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 12/31/2019

Natalie is an incredible human being!

Natalie is an incredible human being! She was incredibly easy to work with and flexible with our schedule. She was open and warm and compassionate with the things we wanted for our small but full of love ceremony. I wanted to incorporate my Buddhist faith and our unique relationship. She asked all the right questions and provided us with information from her experiences that we weren’t aware of that was extremely helpful. We eloped at federal hill park and our ceremony was short and sweet and I loved every moment and I felt she was family. She worked with us with everything in the beginning! During the ceremony and after and checked in with us! I have absolutely no regrets with my decision to work with Natalie! Sometimes people forget the person who conducts their ceremonies especially when they are small and quick. I deeply cherish Natalie and I will always remember her as a part of my big day but also as a professional that I highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Natalie is amazing.

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Natalie was on our wedding day. She is such a sweetheart. She was professional, always answered our questions very quickly, and was perfect on our wedding day. A few days before the wedding she called and we discussed all of the little details. She showed up on time, worked her magic and handled everything behind the scenes. She delivered the ceremony absolutely FLAWLESSLY. My family laughed, cried, and overall just really loved the ceremony. I received so many compliments after the wedding about how amazing she was. Thank you Natalie, you truly made our wedding day perfect!!!

Sincerely,
    Brittany & Cameron Jones

Sent on 05/09/2020
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing, Professional

Recently got married and we chose Natalie to be our officiant. Beside price and location she was really easy to talk to. Any questions my wife and I had whether we called or email, she responded back quickly. Her professionalism is top notch and we definitely will be re on ending her to others. She worked with us in offering advice since my wife and I were wanting to write our own vows.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Ramirez · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience

Our experience was really good, she was very friendly, caring and funny. She is on time and responded to our questions and concerns. We are really happy that she married us.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Pam Russell · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding Officiant

Natalie was a delight to work with as we planned my daughter’s wedding. She responded quickly to all of our questions and concerns.
    Natalie did a very thorough job of making sure my daughter and son in law’s requests were included in the ceremony. Her willingness to make modifications to the sample ceremonies made the planning go very smoothly. She was very patient while Alyssa and Ryan determined just what they wanted.
    Natalie was very flexible as she adapted to our request to have the rehearsal at home so alyssa’s grandmother, who was still recovering from a recent surgery, could be as involved as possible in this event.
    The day of the wedding Natalie was a calming presence as we took care of the logistics for the ceremony. The ceremony was lovely and she engaged family and friends in this special celebration.

I highly recommend Natalie Tyler and Weddings Quick and Sweet.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Joe W · Married on 06/30/2019

Ms. Natalie was very Professional and experienced in her craft. One of the best wedding officiant you will find in the area. No hassle at all.

Highly recommended. She was very Professional, was on time, no hassle appointments. Quick and accurate response to emails. She made the ceremony very comfortable for us and kept to our wishes. Upon meeting her you will feel she is part of your family. Five stars all around.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Payne · Married on 06/20/2019

What a beautiful spirit she has!

I knew from my very first conversation with Natalie that she was the one I wanted to marry my husband and I. Natalie talks with such passion and grace. I could immediately tell that this was her calling. She was very detailed, spoke very well and was full of such positive energy. What a beautiful person. Our guests loved how well she spoke during our ceremony and how amazing her personality was. We were extremely pleased with Natalie's professionalism, quality of service, great advice and well thought out planning before and the day of our wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any couple who wants nothing short of a phenomenal experience from an Officiant.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Robin · Married on 06/15/2019

Exceptional!!

Natalie made our day so very special. Her passion, experience and personality mimicked the love that was being expressed in our union. I couldn’t imagine having had anyone else on our “special day”.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST officiant

Natalie is a wonderful person! She is easy to work with, very responsive, helpful, etc. Her personality brings everyone joy as soon as she walks into the room.

Natalie was the officiant for my brothers wedding and she did an excellent job...6 years later, she married me and my husband! I would recommend her to anyone.

After our ceremony, I heard nothing but great things about how it went. We wanted a nice, but simple ceremony and everyone said Natalie was awesome!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Miia

Miia Burke · Married on 12/17/2018

Our elopement

Natalie made our day beautiful and happy. She was helpful. She helped us pick out a venue for our elopement. Her ceremony was lovely. I would warmly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Alyssa Jackson · Married on 12/05/2018

Such a delight to work with

She was extremely helpful and quick to respond, not only that but she was an absolute delight to have marry me and my husband. She is so kind and made everything feel so natural. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing officiant!

Everyone at our ceremony (including us, clearly!) absolutely loved Natalie, with some even going as far as asking how we knew her. The fact that we found her through a Google search was mind-blowing to some guests.

She was utterly hyped up for the rehearsal and ceremony both, helping us kick off our celebration in true celebratory style, which was our goal. She worked with us dragging our feet on ceremony details, providing a few templates that we looked at and ended up modifying for our wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Brad · Married on 09/29/2018

Natalie is fantastic and super easy to work with! My wife and I hired her about six months before our wedding date and throughout the final months leading up towards our wedding, she was communicative to make sure we had all our ducks in a row as far as our vows and marriage license were concerned. On the rehearsal and the day of, she was a calming yet focused presence that helped us keep things on schedule without feeling rushed or stressed. She certainly gave it her all to help make our wedding day incredibly special and her ceremony was a hit with our friends and family! Thank you so much Natalie!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • I

Isha · Married on 05/25/2018

Natalie was wonderful to work with. We got married at the Belvedere and she walked us through our rehearsal, was flexible with last minute changes, and did a great job with an uplifting ceremony. She was always there to calm our nerves and and provided us guidance on formatting a ceremony that worked for us.

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • jerzgrlnmd

Lane · Married on 05/19/2018

Natalie was a dream to work with. A few months before my wedding, I woke up wanting to hire an officiant. I had originally asked a friend to be our officiant but then I decided that we needed a professional. Natalie was so easy to talk to and within a day of us video chatting, we hired her. She was very organized and helped us to make our ceremony our own. Our guests loved her, they thought we had known her for ages and they loved how energetic she was. I will always recommend her because she is awesome!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2018

Natalie was amazing! She has been very patient with us as we chose a date and a place to hold our wedding. At the last minute it started to snow and we changed locations and she was at the new location without hesitation. She was so friendly and it felt as if we had known her the whole time. If we could do it over again we would with her! Such a sweet and bright person for our day!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Dallin · Married on 01/27/2018

Natalie was the greatest! Couldn't have asked for a more heartfelt and sincere ceremony. She makes even the smallest wedding feel special. You can tell she enjoys what she does and i think it is the perfect job for her! If you need a wedding officiant i highly recommend Natalie!

Sent on 02/06/2018