Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

161 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

161 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

• Nhu

Nhu · Getting married on 09/28/2022

Natalie is the SWEETEST person ever! She was absolutely fantastic to work with and truly cared about our relationship and our future as husband and wife! She let me customize so much of our wedding ceremony and it was wonderful! Only concern I had was that we did not do a test run of the entire ceremony at rehearsal. Had we actually went through it all, I might have asked her to shorten some areas a bit or not included this or that. But we had agreed on all of it before hand, just would've liked to run through it at rehearsal to adjust it if necessary. The wedding ceremony is suppose to be the most important part of the wedding but it felt a bit long and again, its something that was no fault of her or her services, but could have been adjusted if we would have just ran through it at the rehearsal.

Great quality service for the value and would recommend her to everyone planning on getting married! :)

Sent on 10/18/2012

Robin S. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Natalie was great!

We had to change our wedding date multiple times due to marriage license delays and Natalie was extremely flexible throughout the process. She gave us different vows to choose from and we found just the right one. She was cheerful and enthusiastic during the whole process in this crazy pandemic environment! I totally recommend her.

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Eva

Eva B. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Natalie's ceremony was absolutely perfect

I had mixed expectations for an officiant whom I'd never met. Yet after just a few email exchanges and small requests from me and my partner, Natalie BLEW US AWAY. The ceremony exceeded all my expectations. Somehow it was a perfect fit for me and my partner's values! I love the language she used, how she spoke about the universe and the earth and love. Oh, and everyone in our families was impressed – after Natalie left people kept saying, "Wow, she was incredible." Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Jon

Jon W. · Getting married on 11/11/2021

Summer Sunshine Lakefront Celebration

We worked with Natalie to officiate our wedding. Natalie worked with us organize a beautiful outdoor ceremony. Her words were so beautiful and made our special day incredibly memorable! I would love to have her officiate our wedding again!

Sent on 01/16/2021
  • Pixxiebride

Elizabeth · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Perfect Day

Natalie was amazing!! She made the process simple, always available to contact, and just all around sweet. I would recommend her service 100 times over

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Cory

Cory W. · Married on 07/03/2021

Absolutely the best!

Natalie is a wonderful person. She performed the Wedding ceremony for my Wife and I. The experience was so beautiful. Natalie's expression of the love my Wife and I share during the ceremony was heartfelt and reminded us of how much we love each other. I would recommend Natalie to everyone. She is awesome . We are so happy we chose her to marry us!

Sent on 07/12/2021
  • Roxy

Roxy R. · Married on 06/04/2021

Natalie was the perfect choice!

My husband and I got married in April 2020 with just the two of us in our living room due to social distancing. I am so, so happy that we went with Natalie. We're more private, introverted people but still wanted something cute and sweet, and she was just amazing! She's very easy and comfortable to be with. If you want more of a traditional, larger wedding I think she has the flair and ease to do that as well.

Sent on 05/08/2020

Karl E. · Married on 04/05/2021

A perfect ceremony with Minister Tyler whose warmth, professionalism, and enthusiasm made the day.

Our outdoor wedding ceremony (we are septuagenarians) was held in middle of the pandemic, maintaining social distancing, face coverings, and limited to 10 people. We forgot about the social limitations once the ceremony began, all due to Minister Tyler's warm, caring and professional manner. Thanks to Natalie, ours was the perfect ceremony. In a very special way, she stole the show!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Liz

Liz L. · Married on 02/12/2021

The best experience

Natalie, was the best. She responded promptly and married us in a small ceremony at our home. She provided us with several different options for out vows to choose from. The day of our wedding, she performed a most beautiful ceremony in front of our dearest family and friends. Natalie was a most welcome addition to our wedding, she was kind, professional, and few like a member of our family. I would highly recommend using Natalie for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Ryan L. · Married on 12/18/2020

Natalie saved me!

I was supposed to get married with my Fiancé in the court of Baltimore County. However, a snow on Wed made the court closed for business and there is no available spot to end of Jan 2021! I searched for service online and Wedding Quick and Sweet caught my eye. Natalie is very kind and she gave me a call back after she missed my call. I explained my situation to her and she is very patient and was able to quickly setup a service for me on Friday morning!! We picked Johns Hopkins for the location and later she found out that is outside Baltimore County! She is very professional and she recommended that we can do our ceremony in a park, which was very nice with snow covered. She is very energetic and she gave us a very sincere, inspiring speech and led the ceremony very well! Both me and my Fiancé is very happy to have her to hold the ceremony for us. We are very grateful to her support in such a short notice and my Fiancé is going to recommend her to her classmates in Johns Hopkins.

Sent on 12/20/2020

Marion G. · Married on 11/14/2020

Mr. and Mrs. Thomas

Mrs. Natalie was wonderful! She has a professional work ethic with an optimistic and beautiful personality to match! My nerves were all over and she knew exactly how to calm me down before walking down the aisle! She was on time and made sure everyone was comfortable and knew their roles and placement! We are blessed to have had her officiating our wedding!!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Norris S. · Married on 10/09/2020

Excellent service!

Ms Tyler was the best, Me and my Wife enjoyed her company..Excellent professionalism..I would recommend her to anyone..Thanks alot

Sent on 10/15/2020

Marjorie H. · Married on 09/22/2020

EPIC wedding!

Natalie did an incredible job officiating our wedding. She was enthusiastic, energetic, and spoke with excitement. Natalie’s presence filled the environment and made us feel like we were getting married in front of a large audience even though there was just the three of us. We felt like, with Natalie, that we got both a wedding officiant, and family member, all in one. She celebrated with us from the moment we made the first call to her. We feel blessed to have found Natalie and to walk through the engagement and wedding experience with her. She was an answer to prayer!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Ron T. · Married on 09/10/2020

Perfect Officiant

We had a very small wedding. Us two and Natalie. The service was short and very sweet, exactly what we wanted. If you want someone who listens and is fun to work with, look no further.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Adi · Married on 08/13/2020

Ms.Natalie

Ms. Natalie is amazing. She made herself easily available even at the last minute. She made the moment very special for the couple. We all enjoyed her presence on the special day for our family.

I highly recommend Ms.Natalie as an Officiant.

Sent on 08/28/2020

George E. · Married on 08/10/2020

Excellent choice for your wedding

My wife and I are so happy that we picked Natalie for our wedding ceremony. She is the most sweet and supportive person you can meet. She is also very professional and responsible!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Erica G. · Married on 07/25/2020

Exceptional Ms Tyler ♡

Ms Tyler has was absolutely amazing so kind and work out every aspect from formation to vows.
    She listened to me vent
    And babble. The day of our event she became our Minister and a permanent friend!

Having Ms Tyler officiate your event will be a great choice.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Mrs. T. · Married on 07/17/2020

I’m glad found her!!!

Quick response. Patient. Answered all of my questions. Flexibility. Affordable. Enthusiastic and encouraging delivery.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Kashane M. · Married on 06/24/2020

She went the extra mile...

Natalie was very accommodating, flexible and super supportive. We wanted some simple yet meaningful. Even through the pandemic, Natalie still made it very special, and even took great pics for us.

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Nick

Nick Y. · Married on 06/20/2020

Simple and Elegant

Natalie was warm-hearted and very welcoming. She even helped us get a beautiful venue for a nice and simple wedding that we all enjoyed. She made the ceremony much easier to handle. My wife and I are so grateful and happy to have had her officiate our wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Kashief · Married on 06/19/2020

Great prayer.

Enjoyed the service she provided. And the prayer was beautiful.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Devin

Devin J. · Married on 04/03/2020

Awesome awesome awesome!

Natalie is absolutely awesome! Our wedding was postponed because of Covid, but we still wanted to get married and Natalie made it happen! Natalie was extremely comforting and reassuring during the entire process and her professionalism is impeccable.
    Natalie is a very kind person that I feel like I've known for years. I truly cannot say enough to express how happy and gracious I am. I would highly recommend her services to everyone!!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Rickell

Rickell S. · Married on 04/02/2020

Socially Distancing Wedding

Our original wedding plans came to a halt due to closures of non-essential businesses during the current Coronavirus pandemic. We still wished to be married and searched for an officiant. We came across Natalie’s website and did not hesitate to contact her. She replied later that day and she was able to accommodate us in less than a week. Our ceremony was perfect thanks to her. We are very grateful to have found her. She is a gem.

Sent on 04/14/2020

Anonymous E. · Married on 03/20/2020

Amazing From Beginning to End

Natalie was amazing from beginning to end. She took the time to learn about myself and my now husband and was extremely attentive to our needs and requests. Totally blessed to have found her!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 12/31/2019

Natalie is an incredible human being!

Natalie is an incredible human being! She was incredibly easy to work with and flexible with our schedule. She was open and warm and compassionate with the things we wanted for our small but full of love ceremony. I wanted to incorporate my Buddhist faith and our unique relationship. She asked all the right questions and provided us with information from her experiences that we weren’t aware of that was extremely helpful. We eloped at federal hill park and our ceremony was short and sweet and I loved every moment and I felt she was family. She worked with us with everything in the beginning! During the ceremony and after and checked in with us! I have absolutely no regrets with my decision to work with Natalie! Sometimes people forget the person who conducts their ceremonies especially when they are small and quick. I deeply cherish Natalie and I will always remember her as a part of my big day but also as a professional that I highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/11/2020