Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

127 Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing officiant!

Everyone at our ceremony (including us, clearly!) absolutely loved Natalie, with some even going as far as asking how we knew her. The fact that we found her through a Google search was mind-blowing to some guests.

She was utterly hyped up for the rehearsal and ceremony both, helping us kick off our celebration in true celebratory style, which was our goal. She worked with us dragging our feet on ceremony details, providing a few templates that we looked at and ended up modifying for our wedding.

Brad · Married on 09/29/2018

Natalie is fantastic and super easy to work with! My wife and I hired her about six months before our wedding date and throughout the final months leading up towards our wedding, she was communicative to make sure we had all our ducks in a row as far as our vows and marriage license were concerned. On the rehearsal and the day of, she was a calming yet focused presence that helped us keep things on schedule without feeling rushed or stressed. She certainly gave it her all to help make our wedding day incredibly special and her ceremony was a hit with our friends and family! Thank you so much Natalie!

Weddings Quick and Sweet 1
  • I

Isha · Married on 05/25/2018

Natalie was wonderful to work with. We got married at the Belvedere and she walked us through our rehearsal, was flexible with last minute changes, and did a great job with an uplifting ceremony. She was always there to calm our nerves and and provided us guidance on formatting a ceremony that worked for us.

• jerzgrlnmd

Lane · Married on 05/19/2018

Natalie was a dream to work with. A few months before my wedding, I woke up wanting to hire an officiant. I had originally asked a friend to be our officiant but then I decided that we needed a professional. Natalie was so easy to talk to and within a day of us video chatting, we hired her. She was very organized and helped us to make our ceremony our own. Our guests loved her, they thought we had known her for ages and they loved how energetic she was. I will always recommend her because she is awesome!

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2018

Natalie was amazing! She has been very patient with us as we chose a date and a place to hold our wedding. At the last minute it started to snow and we changed locations and she was at the new location without hesitation. She was so friendly and it felt as if we had known her the whole time. If we could do it over again we would with her! Such a sweet and bright person for our day!

Dallin · Married on 01/27/2018

Natalie was the greatest! Couldn't have asked for a more heartfelt and sincere ceremony. She makes even the smallest wedding feel special. You can tell she enjoys what she does and i think it is the perfect job for her! If you need a wedding officiant i highly recommend Natalie!

Jessica · Married on 01/21/2018

To say Natalie Tyler was an amazing officiant would honestly be an understatement. Our special day was shared with close friends and family, and during the process it felt like she had become a part of our family too. It was very obvious she adores her job, and easily develops an affinity with the people she is uniting in marriage. You could call her the embodiment of joy and love with the warmth she emitted. We found it so easy to develop a connection with her, and she is a joy to converse with. She was punctual, flexible, understanding, compassionate, and wanted to make our day as wonderful as we did. I would definitely recommend her, she will honestly make your wedding better than you imagined. She was great on a short notice, and gave the best hugs.

Chandra · Married on 09/18/2017

Weddings Quick and Sweet was very responsive and affordable. Natalie helped make this very special event even more memorable. She was very kind, professional and flexible with her schedule. Our wedding was supposed to take place in Florida on the beach but was deterred by hurricane irma. Nevertheless Weddings Quick and sweet pulled through for us at last minute and I believe it couldn't have been more spiritual, heartwarming, and memorable. I'm happy we found Natalie. ..Weddings Quick and Sweet. Thank you for your services and for making our special day the very best!

Marianne · Married on 09/09/2017

Natalie Tyler (weddingsquickand sweet.com) was the officiant for my daughter's wedding on September 9th, 2017. Natalie came to know our daughter and her fiancé over the last couple years during their engagement. She helped them navigate all aspects of the ceremony, the marriage certificate process, and so much more. By the time of the wedding we all felt like we knew her and because she has such a vibrant and warm personality. She was truly a professional, but in addition, our wedding guests were uplifted by her enthusiasm and genuine joy to be with us. She is articulate, eloquent and performs a beautiful ceremony. Guests came up to us throughout the reception and commented about how wonderful the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed the officiant. This ceremony was the best I have ever been to (I know I am the Mom but I tell the truth here)!! Thank you Natalie from the bottom of our hearts!!

Elisabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

We chose Natalie as our officiant for my husband and I’s wedding on 9-9-17. We had spoken with several other officiants before Natalie, but knew from the moment we spoke to her that she would be a great fit for our wedding. Neither my husband nor I have any strong religious ties or any affiliations with anyone ordained, so it meant a lot to find someone with whom we felt we had a good connection. Over the next year and a half of our engagement, Natalie was available for us to contact with questions or to get her advice. She helped us create a ceremony that was uniquely ours, and we are very grateful for that. When we spoke to her on the phone about a week before our wedding, she was so helpful and friendly; it was like talking to an old friend. She was at our venue to run our rehearsal the day before the wedding and made our bridal party and the groom and I feel confident with how the ceremony would unfold. On our wedding day, she added in personal touches that really made our ceremony special. We felt so comfortable with her, and a large part of this is because she genuinely seemed so happy to be at our wedding, celebrating with us. We received many compliments about her from family members and other guests. We feel very lucky to have found Natalie and to have had her marry us!!

Dina · Married on 09/01/2017

Natalie is an amazingly positive and upbeat woman!!! She is a PERFECT Officiant! Natalie understood our vision and embraced it. As we were proceeding through the ceremony, her presence was supportive, encouraging, warm and she was totally invested in every aspect! I appreciate the authority with which she executes her role - yet at the same time, making you feel calm and peaceful.
    Natalie becomes one with your inspiration and professionally executes it with ease and a big smile.

I recommend Natalie 100%! You will feel just as comfortable with Natalie as we and our families did! I feel like I have known her all my life. :-)

• PandaInLove

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

Natalie absolutely exceeded our expectations as an officiant and made our wedding a truly special event. From our initial meeting she was very friendly and we felt very happy to have met her. She has a wonderful, positive energy that just really made us feel great about the overall experience. During our rehearsal she led our wedding party through the proceedings and made everyone smile even though they were nervous. She made the rehearsal fun and enjoyable, which we all appreciated. During the wedding ceremony I especially appreciated her delivery to the crowd. I'm glad she was able to stay during the reception and my family and other wedding guests enjoyed spending time with her. Thank you Natalie!!

Bobbie · Married on 07/29/2017

Wonderful and Sweet! That's what I have to say about my ceremony. Ms. Natalie made my husband and I feel so special as she officiated our ceremony. She was so energetic, she made the room feel her energy as they piggy backed off of it. All I can say is wow. What a wonderful experience.

Terri · Married on 05/27/2017

My daughter's wedding was absolutely fabulous and everyone raved about the ceremony- Natalie made it very personal and meaningful, it will always remain the highlight of a very memorable day!

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2017

Natalie was great for our wedding day! She coordinated with us ahead of time, providing sample ceremonies but also working with us to customize a ceremony just for us. On the day of she arrived on time and had a great attitude, I'd definitely recommend Natalie for your wedding day!!

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2017

Natalie was amazing! It felt as though we knew one another for ages! I loved her spirit and how she delivered the ceremony. I would definitely used her again!

• Teressa

Teressa · Married on 03/31/2017

Natalie is the most enthusiastic woman you'll ever meet. She is very prompt and helpful throughout the entire process. I booked her within a month or two of my wedding without any issues, she tended to my last minute-ness with a smile! Her prices are very reasonable and she makes you feel like family.

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2017

Natalie is simply a beautiful person. She has a way with words that will make your ceremony feel special and intimate. When the unity candle was accidentally blown out (LOL), she joked right along with us to brush over the mistake. Our communication before the ceremony brought us closer and she was really able to get to know us. She was able to come to our rehearsal and made us all feel comfortable with what the day ahead would bring. Natalie is simply the best choice if you want a beautiful ceremony. Thank you Natalie!!

Brandon · Married on 01/07/2017

All I can say is wow... Natalie was one of the most wonderful parts of our special day! Natalie is professional, kind, gentle, and one of the most nurturing person that we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. We felt her genuine, warm nature immediately! Natalie is well worth every penny spent. We both keep talking about how we want to get married again so Natalie can be there to officiate! All the guests raved about how perfect she did. Her ceremony was concise, personalized, emotional, and lighthearted at the same time... and she was ready with kleenex when needed!!! Natalie, Thank you so much for making our ceremony so perfect, light, and funny... i could go on forever! Natalie, we are forever grateful and you will always be a special part of our lives. Thank you for being you!
    Brandon and Brad

Tammy · Married on 10/09/2016

Natalie you are truly a blessing and pleasure to be around!! Thank you so much for your comfort and enthusiasm all the way through keeping smiles on everyone faces.

Kevin · Married on 10/09/2016

We couldn’t have been happier that we were with Natalie as our wedding officiant. In the weeks leading up to the big day, she was extremely helpful in crafting our ceremony. She gave us numerous examples, so we were able to chose language that fit our personalities. She also was able to attend our rehearsal dinner on short notice, which was at 9:30 PM the night before the wedding.
    She exuded an infectious joy that put a smile on everyone’s face as she officiated a beautiful ceremony. We will always be grateful for the amazing job she did and would happily recommend her in the future!

Darlene · Married on 09/11/2016

We were married by the dynamic Minister Natalie on Sunday September 11, 2016. She designed a meaningful ceremony for us that we couldn't have been more pleased with. This included a remembrance to my family members who had passed on. Even our guests complemented the ceremony and the great energy of Minister Natalie. I highly recommend her services, you can't go wrong!

Sincerely,
    Darlene Price-Wood

Emma · Married on 09/10/2016

Ms. Natalie Tyler, she was beyond great!. Me and my husband was so happy that she was our officiant.
    I didn't really expect to have a great service. She helped me a lot in so many ways with regards to the preparation of our wedding specially the marriage license and etc. She was so nice and sweet, right away we click. I was so comfortable talking to her as if I've known her for so long. At the day of my wedding there were some glitch that unexpectedly happened but thanks to Ms. Natalie she was able to push it through as if nothing happened. I got good feedback from my family and friends. Our ceremony was not boring at all and it was the sweetest moment ever!!!. I would highly recommend her to everybody and to all my familys and friends.

• Modyssey

Modyssey · Married on 09/04/2016

Natalie is absolutely AMAZING!! Even at our first meeting, it felt as if we’d known her for ages! It was more like sitting down with an old, dear friend, not a meeting with a wedding vendor. She is incredibly kind, warm, genuine, and a true professional! I was immediately impressed by her attention to detail and organization. We decided not to write our own vows, and Natalie provided us with a generous number of ceremony samples that we could use and customize to our liking. Natalie always responds promptly and is very responsive; it was effortless to work with her and develop a ceremony that was perfect for us. Natalie made our ceremony so special in her delivery; her loving, positive, light energy made everything that much more memorable. We received so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony, and we’re still receiving compliments! We highly recommend Natalie, and are so grateful she was our officiant!!

Erifile · Married on 08/27/2016

Natalie is the sweetest lady!! Beautiful ceremony, something we will never forget. Our guest after were asking about her and how friendly she was. I am so happy we found her to share this special day with us. Thank you so much Natalie!!!! You are WONDERFUL!!