Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

Weddings Quick and Sweet 1
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing, Professional

Recently got married and we chose Natalie to be our officiant. Beside price and location she was really easy to talk to. Any questions my wife and I had whether we called or email, she responded back quickly. Her professionalism is top notch and we definitely will be re on ending her to others. She worked with us in offering advice since my wife and I were wanting to write our own vows.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Ramirez · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience

Our experience was really good, she was very friendly, caring and funny. She is on time and responded to our questions and concerns. We are really happy that she married us.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Joe W · Married on 06/30/2019

Ms. Natalie was very Professional and experienced in her craft. One of the best wedding officiant you will find in the area. No hassle at all.

Highly recommended. She was very Professional, was on time, no hassle appointments. Quick and accurate response to emails. She made the ceremony very comfortable for us and kept to our wishes. Upon meeting her you will feel she is part of your family. Five stars all around.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Payne · Married on 06/20/2019

What a beautiful spirit she has!

I knew from my very first conversation with Natalie that she was the one I wanted to marry my husband and I. Natalie talks with such passion and grace. I could immediately tell that this was her calling. She was very detailed, spoke very well and was full of such positive energy. What a beautiful person. Our guests loved how well she spoke during our ceremony and how amazing her personality was. We were extremely pleased with Natalie's professionalism, quality of service, great advice and well thought out planning before and the day of our wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any couple who wants nothing short of a phenomenal experience from an Officiant.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST officiant

Natalie is a wonderful person! She is easy to work with, very responsive, helpful, etc. Her personality brings everyone joy as soon as she walks into the room.

Natalie was the officiant for my brothers wedding and she did an excellent job...6 years later, she married me and my husband! I would recommend her to anyone.

After our ceremony, I heard nothing but great things about how it went. We wanted a nice, but simple ceremony and everyone said Natalie was awesome!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Miia

Miia Burke · Married on 12/17/2018

Our elopement

Natalie made our day beautiful and happy. She was helpful. She helped us pick out a venue for our elopement. Her ceremony was lovely. I would warmly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Alyssa Jackson · Married on 12/05/2018

Such a delight to work with

She was extremely helpful and quick to respond, not only that but she was an absolute delight to have marry me and my husband. She is so kind and made everything feel so natural. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing officiant!

Everyone at our ceremony (including us, clearly!) absolutely loved Natalie, with some even going as far as asking how we knew her. The fact that we found her through a Google search was mind-blowing to some guests.

She was utterly hyped up for the rehearsal and ceremony both, helping us kick off our celebration in true celebratory style, which was our goal. She worked with us dragging our feet on ceremony details, providing a few templates that we looked at and ended up modifying for our wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Brad · Married on 09/29/2018

Natalie is fantastic and super easy to work with! My wife and I hired her about six months before our wedding date and throughout the final months leading up towards our wedding, she was communicative to make sure we had all our ducks in a row as far as our vows and marriage license were concerned. On the rehearsal and the day of, she was a calming yet focused presence that helped us keep things on schedule without feeling rushed or stressed. She certainly gave it her all to help make our wedding day incredibly special and her ceremony was a hit with our friends and family! Thank you so much Natalie!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Weddings Quick and Sweet 2
  • I

Isha · Married on 05/25/2018

Natalie was wonderful to work with. We got married at the Belvedere and she walked us through our rehearsal, was flexible with last minute changes, and did a great job with an uplifting ceremony. She was always there to calm our nerves and and provided us guidance on formatting a ceremony that worked for us.

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • jerzgrlnmd

Lane · Married on 05/19/2018

Natalie was a dream to work with. A few months before my wedding, I woke up wanting to hire an officiant. I had originally asked a friend to be our officiant but then I decided that we needed a professional. Natalie was so easy to talk to and within a day of us video chatting, we hired her. She was very organized and helped us to make our ceremony our own. Our guests loved her, they thought we had known her for ages and they loved how energetic she was. I will always recommend her because she is awesome!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2018

Natalie was amazing! She has been very patient with us as we chose a date and a place to hold our wedding. At the last minute it started to snow and we changed locations and she was at the new location without hesitation. She was so friendly and it felt as if we had known her the whole time. If we could do it over again we would with her! Such a sweet and bright person for our day!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Dallin · Married on 01/27/2018

Natalie was the greatest! Couldn't have asked for a more heartfelt and sincere ceremony. She makes even the smallest wedding feel special. You can tell she enjoys what she does and i think it is the perfect job for her! If you need a wedding officiant i highly recommend Natalie!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/21/2018

To say Natalie Tyler was an amazing officiant would honestly be an understatement. Our special day was shared with close friends and family, and during the process it felt like she had become a part of our family too. It was very obvious she adores her job, and easily develops an affinity with the people she is uniting in marriage. You could call her the embodiment of joy and love with the warmth she emitted. We found it so easy to develop a connection with her, and she is a joy to converse with. She was punctual, flexible, understanding, compassionate, and wanted to make our day as wonderful as we did. I would definitely recommend her, she will honestly make your wedding better than you imagined. She was great on a short notice, and gave the best hugs.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Chandra · Married on 09/18/2017

Weddings Quick and Sweet was very responsive and affordable. Natalie helped make this very special event even more memorable. She was very kind, professional and flexible with her schedule. Our wedding was supposed to take place in Florida on the beach but was deterred by hurricane irma. Nevertheless Weddings Quick and sweet pulled through for us at last minute and I believe it couldn't have been more spiritual, heartwarming, and memorable. I'm happy we found Natalie. ..Weddings Quick and Sweet. Thank you for your services and for making our special day the very best!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Marianne · Married on 09/09/2017

Natalie Tyler (weddingsquickand sweet.com) was the officiant for my daughter's wedding on September 9th, 2017. Natalie came to know our daughter and her fiancé over the last couple years during their engagement. She helped them navigate all aspects of the ceremony, the marriage certificate process, and so much more. By the time of the wedding we all felt like we knew her and because she has such a vibrant and warm personality. She was truly a professional, but in addition, our wedding guests were uplifted by her enthusiasm and genuine joy to be with us. She is articulate, eloquent and performs a beautiful ceremony. Guests came up to us throughout the reception and commented about how wonderful the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed the officiant. This ceremony was the best I have ever been to (I know I am the Mom but I tell the truth here)!! Thank you Natalie from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

We chose Natalie as our officiant for my husband and I’s wedding on 9-9-17. We had spoken with several other officiants before Natalie, but knew from the moment we spoke to her that she would be a great fit for our wedding. Neither my husband nor I have any strong religious ties or any affiliations with anyone ordained, so it meant a lot to find someone with whom we felt we had a good connection. Over the next year and a half of our engagement, Natalie was available for us to contact with questions or to get her advice. She helped us create a ceremony that was uniquely ours, and we are very grateful for that. When we spoke to her on the phone about a week before our wedding, she was so helpful and friendly; it was like talking to an old friend. She was at our venue to run our rehearsal the day before the wedding and made our bridal party and the groom and I feel confident with how the ceremony would unfold. On our wedding day, she added in personal touches that really made our ceremony special. We felt so comfortable with her, and a large part of this is because she genuinely seemed so happy to be at our wedding, celebrating with us. We received many compliments about her from family members and other guests. We feel very lucky to have found Natalie and to have had her marry us!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Dina · Married on 09/01/2017

Natalie is an amazingly positive and upbeat woman!!! She is a PERFECT Officiant! Natalie understood our vision and embraced it. As we were proceeding through the ceremony, her presence was supportive, encouraging, warm and she was totally invested in every aspect! I appreciate the authority with which she executes her role - yet at the same time, making you feel calm and peaceful.
    Natalie becomes one with your inspiration and professionally executes it with ease and a big smile.

I recommend Natalie 100%! You will feel just as comfortable with Natalie as we and our families did! I feel like I have known her all my life. :-)

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • PandaInLove

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

Natalie absolutely exceeded our expectations as an officiant and made our wedding a truly special event. From our initial meeting she was very friendly and we felt very happy to have met her. She has a wonderful, positive energy that just really made us feel great about the overall experience. During our rehearsal she led our wedding party through the proceedings and made everyone smile even though they were nervous. She made the rehearsal fun and enjoyable, which we all appreciated. During the wedding ceremony I especially appreciated her delivery to the crowd. I'm glad she was able to stay during the reception and my family and other wedding guests enjoyed spending time with her. Thank you Natalie!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Bobbie · Married on 07/29/2017

Wonderful and Sweet! That's what I have to say about my ceremony. Ms. Natalie made my husband and I feel so special as she officiated our ceremony. She was so energetic, she made the room feel her energy as they piggy backed off of it. All I can say is wow. What a wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Terri · Married on 05/27/2017

My daughter's wedding was absolutely fabulous and everyone raved about the ceremony- Natalie made it very personal and meaningful, it will always remain the highlight of a very memorable day!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2017

Natalie was great for our wedding day! She coordinated with us ahead of time, providing sample ceremonies but also working with us to customize a ceremony just for us. On the day of she arrived on time and had a great attitude, I'd definitely recommend Natalie for your wedding day!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2017

Natalie was amazing! It felt as though we knew one another for ages! I loved her spirit and how she delivered the ceremony. I would definitely used her again!

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • Teressa

Teressa · Married on 03/31/2017

Natalie is the most enthusiastic woman you'll ever meet. She is very prompt and helpful throughout the entire process. I booked her within a month or two of my wedding without any issues, she tended to my last minute-ness with a smile! Her prices are very reasonable and she makes you feel like family.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2017

Natalie is simply a beautiful person. She has a way with words that will make your ceremony feel special and intimate. When the unity candle was accidentally blown out (LOL), she joked right along with us to brush over the mistake. Our communication before the ceremony brought us closer and she was really able to get to know us. She was able to come to our rehearsal and made us all feel comfortable with what the day ahead would bring. Natalie is simply the best choice if you want a beautiful ceremony. Thank you Natalie!!

Sent on 03/15/2017