Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Nhu
    Nhu Getting married on 09/28/2022
    Natalie is the SWEETEST person ever! She was absolutely fantastic to work with and truly cared about our relationship and our future as husband and wife! She let me customize so much of our wedding ceremony and it was wonderful! Only concern I had was that we did not do a test run of the entire ceremony at rehearsal. Had we actually went through it all, I might have asked her to shorten some areas a bit or not included this or that. But we had agreed on all of it before hand, just would've liked to run through it at rehearsal to adjust it if necessary. The wedding ceremony is suppose to be the most important part of the wedding but it felt a bit long and again, its something that was no fault of her or her services, but could have been adjusted if we would have just ran through it at the rehearsal.

Great quality service for the value and would recommend her to everyone planning on getting married! :)
    Robin S. Married on 06/10/2022

Natalie was great!

We had to change our wedding date multiple times due to marriage license delays and Natalie was extremely flexible throughout the process. She gave us different vows to choose from and we found just the right one. She was cheerful and enthusiastic during the whole process in this crazy pandemic environment! I totally recommend her.
  • Eva
    Eva B. Married on 06/08/2022

Natalie's ceremony was absolutely perfect

I had mixed expectations for an officiant whom I'd never met. Yet after just a few email exchanges and small requests from me and my partner, Natalie BLEW US AWAY. The ceremony exceeded all my expectations. Somehow it was a perfect fit for me and my partner's values! I love the language she used, how she spoke about the universe and the earth and love. Oh, and everyone in our families was impressed – after Natalie left people kept saying, "Wow, she was incredible." Highly highly recommend!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 05/07/2022

An angel on Earth!

Its hard to describe how perfect Ms. Natalie is in words. From the moment I first contacted her, I could see she truly loves what she does. She is a true professional by all definitions of the word but also down to earth at the same time. No judgements! She is all about making your day special. The fact that we could tailor our ceremony was simply amazing. Our guests complimented her all night. She was funny and entertaining but also serious at times when needed. She is simply amazing, an angel on Earth! Thank you Natalie for making our day so special!
  • Chad
    Chad R. Married on 05/04/2022

VERY professional and polite!

Natalie Was great! She accommodated our dogs and the whole process felt calm and natural. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
    Mommy J. Married on 03/27/2022

Flexible and lovely words for ceremony

After needing to move the date & location for my wedding Natalie was able to accommodate our changes, and had a lovely speech about love. We are very happy we chose Natalie!
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia E. Married on 02/20/2022

A Million Stars

Natalie is a wonderful and sweet wedding officiant. She was so kind and informative from the start. She provided us with many ceremony outlines that we could customize to fit our style! She was professional, and punctual! A vendor I didn't have to worry about AT ALL. Very blessed to have her marry us!
    Bt Married on 01/08/2022

Beautiful soul

My wife and I are both in the military and we are being separated temporarily due to different assignments. We are so blessed and incredibly thankful to have found this beautiful soul on wedding wire. She made us so comfortable and everything was perfect. I was astonished by her energy and welcomeness. What a beautiful way to begin our marriage. I thank her so much for her flexibility and words of kindness. I highly recommend.
    Steffany B. Married on 12/30/2021

Wedding ceremony

Natalie made our wedding a wonderful experience. She was such a support and the ceremony was perfectly tailored to what we were hoping for. Ours was a simple ceremony but literally everything we needed to make our day truly special. We are grateful!
  • Jon
    Jon W. Married on 11/11/2021

Summer Sunshine Lakefront Celebration

We worked with Natalie to officiate our wedding. Natalie worked with us organize a beautiful outdoor ceremony. Her words were so beautiful and made our special day incredibly memorable! I would love to have her officiate our wedding again!
  • Heidi
    Heidi S. Married on 10/28/2021

Sweet and accommodating

Ms. Natalie was so sweet, prompt and accommodating for our impromptu wedding ceremony. She expressed genuine sincerity with her words as well as everyone there.
    Thank you so very much for your words, your support and your time with our family. ❤
    Ashley D. Married on 10/16/2021

Gay marriage

Natalie was truly a joy to have as an officiant. She is so loving, kind, and dependable. She showed up on time. Graciously answered all my emails with speed and ease. She wrote a wonderful ceremony for my wife and I. She didn't even blink at the fact that we are both women. She made us feel normal and validated as a couple. Natalie even wrote a part into the ceremony for our son so he felt included. Everyone afterward commented how much they adored her. 10/10 would recommend
  • Adonna
    Adonna A. Married on 10/15/2021

Wedding Ceremony

The ceremony was absolutely lovely and everything that we wanted and invisioned for the occasion. Thank you!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 10/10/2021

Exceptional Service! 10/10

Natalie was absolutely amazing! We had a small ceremony at home with our family. With just a few emails back and fourth and only a week to plan she exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Natalie!
  • Thea
    Thea V. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely amazing. Better than we had ever hoped for.

My husband (eee! That’s still so much fun to say) and I decided that before our *big* wedding we wanted to elope and have a tiny, intimate wedding ceremony that really focused on the two of us, and our love and commitment to each other. Choosing our officiant for that ceremony was one of the biggest decisions we had to make and when we picked Natalie it became one of the best decisions we ever made. Natalie was everything we wanted and more. The ceremony was more magical, intimate, memorable and powerful than I could have ever imagined. The wording that she used was perfect, it was like she had known us for years even though we only officially met a few minutes before the ceremony and we had exchanged several emails before that. Natalie brought the best energy possible into the space we had created, she is a warm, personable, and absolutely lovely person to be around. I seriously cannot say enough good things about her and the ceremony she performed for us, so hire her for your wedding and you’ll get to see for yourself!
    Parker L. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing and Genuine

She did an amazing job with the whole process of my Wife and I getting married. Everything from recommendations to accommodations, she had the answers! Would 10/10 recommend to everyone!!! She was so caring and genuine with us too!
    Joanne S. Married on 09/03/2021

Wedding in 9/3/21

I can't thank Ms. Tyler enough for being our Officiant at our wedding on 9/3/21. She is one of the sweetest and professional person I have ever met. She showed up on time and even though that was my first time physically meeting her, I felt loved by her. I felt like she loved what she does. Even when my wedding ceremony was running behind time, she remained professional, did not rushed me not one time, and prepared an excellent speech for our ceremony. I would 1000% absolutely recommend Ms. Natalie Tyler to anybody I know who decides to tie the knot. Thanks so much Ms. Tyler, we will definitely call you for our vow renewal.

Joanne & Sean
    Akinola H. Married on 09/02/2021

Weddings Quick and Sweet is awesome!

Natalie was awesome to work with! She exceeded our expectations. Her service contributed to the ceremony in several ways. We worked on the sequence and the ceremony together. She provided notes that I didn't even think about. Natalie was considerate, attentive, and helpful throughout the entire process. It was a joy to have Natalie be part of our wedding day! We absolutely recommend that you acquire her services!
  • Pixxiebride
    Elizabeth Married on 08/21/2021

Perfect Day

Natalie was amazing!! She made the process simple, always available to contact, and just all around sweet. I would recommend her service 100 times over
  • Cory
    Cory W. Married on 07/03/2021

Absolutely the best!

Natalie is a wonderful person. She performed the Wedding ceremony for my Wife and I. The experience was so beautiful. Natalie's expression of the love my Wife and I share during the ceremony was heartfelt and reminded us of how much we love each other. I would recommend Natalie to everyone. She is awesome . We are so happy we chose her to marry us!
  • Roxy
    Roxy R. Married on 06/04/2021

Natalie was the perfect choice!

My husband and I got married in April 2020 with just the two of us in our living room due to social distancing. I am so, so happy that we went with Natalie. We're more private, introverted people but still wanted something cute and sweet, and she was just amazing! She's very easy and comfortable to be with. If you want more of a traditional, larger wedding I think she has the flair and ease to do that as well.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 04/30/2021

Natalie Tyler brings a unique and beautiful energy

Our ceremony with Natalie was amazing. Her voice, her words, her energy was all positive, energetic and just beautiful. She included our guests and we felt so loved and supported in that moment. She had many options for the ceremony and vows, which was super helpful. We found the balance we were looking for and were so happy with the entire ceremony thanks to Natalie. She was also very understanding and flexible during this Covid environment and we worked together to make everyone feel comfortable. We highly recommend Natalie and if we ever do a vow renewal, would love to have her back!
    Karl E. Married on 04/05/2021

A perfect ceremony with Minister Tyler whose warmth, professionalism, and enthusiasm made the day.

Our outdoor wedding ceremony (we are septuagenarians) was held in middle of the pandemic, maintaining social distancing, face coverings, and limited to 10 people. We forgot about the social limitations once the ceremony began, all due to Minister Tyler's warm, caring and professional manner. Thanks to Natalie, ours was the perfect ceremony. In a very special way, she stole the show!
    A. Married on 03/14/2021

A professional and intimate wedding officiant

My husband and I were married by Natalie Tyler of Weddings Quick and Sweet in March 2021. We were referred to Weddings Quick and Sweet by our venue, as part of a wedding ceremony package. We could not have been happier with Natalie and her work. From our first communication, I could tell that Natalie was professional and believes in marriages and unions. She gave us a wonderful assortment of ceremony options, including the option to create our own ceremony. Due to the pandemic, our wedding was a live-streamed elopement of just us two. Because of this, Natalie had a big task to deliver an intimate ceremony (while safely wearing a mask) that was not only meaningful, but that also translated well via video. And she delivered! To this day, we have family and friends asking us if we knew Natalie prior to the event, because of how intimate and personal the ceremony was! My husband and I highly recommend Natalie Tyler at Weddings Quick and Sweet for your ceremony.
  • Liz
    Liz L. Married on 02/12/2021

The best experience

Natalie, was the best. She responded promptly and married us in a small ceremony at our home. She provided us with several different options for out vows to choose from. The day of our wedding, she performed a most beautiful ceremony in front of our dearest family and friends. Natalie was a most welcome addition to our wedding, she was kind, professional, and few like a member of our family. I would highly recommend using Natalie for your wedding ceremony.