112 Reviews for Weddings Performed

Non-religious (2)
Civil Union (1)
Counseling (1)
112 Weddings Performed Reviews

We had a great experience. Thank you

Photo for Weddings Performed Review - Caramanna Wedding
08/25/2018
Profile Picture Kelly, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lynn is caring and passionate about what she does. We were so glad we found her. Thank you for officiating at our wedding! Your at the best!

Profile Picture Mary , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was very attentive and seemed to really care about our experience!

Profile Picture Cynthia , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very great with communication and they were willing to accommodate my decision to have them at rehearsal even though I originally only booked for day of.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Well structured when planning for the different segments of the wedding , ie: recession, cocktail, dinner, cut the cake. That really helped a lot.

Profile Picture Char, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was fantastic, incredibly energetic and super friendly. Very emotive and funny. Thank you for a fantastic ceremony! It was awesome!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lynn was a delight. We had some circumstances come up before our wedding that led to last minute venue and minister changes - Lynn came through and saved our day. I have no regrets having her there. She arrived early and braved the heat to make sure things were perfect. She is the best and so passionate about her job and her couples. It was a beautiful ceremony, made more beautiful by her sweet demeanor. She even laughed with us when my husband’s ring went rolling. She brought calm to a time that had been quite stressful.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Minister Lynn is amazing, she's on time, nicely dressed. She guided me and my groom on what to do. Our parents and guests loved our ceremony. The people are touched and amazed by her. Thank you so much for officiating our wedding it was very memorable.

Profile Picture Lennie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved Minister DeWayne Ross! He was super professional and met with us for almost an hour for a consultation before we booked him. He wanted to know about us and our relationship! He really is super professional and we felt immediately comfortable with him. Our ceremony started around 5:15, but when we arrived at the venue at 4:00pm, he was already there! It was so stress free and we didn't have to worry about anything! He also dressed very professionally, and looks great in all of our wedding photos. He spoke clearly (with no microphone), and gave us the professional, intimate "short and sweet" ceremony we requested. Five stars! :) Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Minister Lynn Turner did a great job at my daughter's wedding. She is very personable and the ceremony was beautiful.
Using her website was very quick and easy.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had Lynn Turner as our wedding officiant and she did an amazing job. I was very nervous about being up in front of 150 people and wanted everything to go perfectly. Lynn helped both my husband and myself to relax during our ceremony and helped make our ceremony go as smootly as it could have gone. She is super sweet. My husband and I are very glad we had her as our wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Sydney, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Minister Engle has an amazing personality. His reading and poems could not have been more perfect! When our DJ dropped the ball on bring him the mic, his voice was strong enough to carry so all 185 of our guests could hear with no problem! If I even had the need, I would call him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture christina, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This was one of the most present vendor we had to work with on our wedding. Every thing was easy and quick. The officiant was very friendly put everyone's nerves as ease and made it a very fun experience. Would recommend to any one and everyone. Thanks again for making our wedding such an amazing day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Lynn was great. A very lovely and sweet lady. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a minister. They also have a wide variety of ceremony types.

Profile Picture Joy, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Single Religion, No Denomination

Lynn was very personable and easy to work with!

Profile Picture John, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Lynn Turner officiated our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful. We were married at the Tremont House in Galveston and knew we wanted a faith based ceremony, without having a "sermon". Lynn provided just that! We met with her prior to the wedding and she was so warm and friendly. She is always smiling and makes you feel like she has known you for years! One thing I loved about Lynn was her enthusiasm and love for what she does. She performed our ceremony with that signature enthusiasm and made it so special! At the reception, several people told us how great the officiant was. We even had people talking about her days later. : ) I recommend Lynn Turner to anyone in need of an officiant!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Minister Lynn Turner was an amazing officiant. We had previously planned on using a family friend to officiate our wedding but, unfortunately, he fell ill a few months before the wedding. We found Minister Turner and her company through theknot.com. Within a week we had spoken on the phone, I received her welcome packet via email, and we had set up a meet and greet! Her flexibility and availability on such a short notice was just what we needed! Upon meeting Minister Turner, we felt even happier about our decision. We sat in the comfort of her home and talked about how my fiance and I met, our goals in life and marriage, and our religious beliefs. We did not want an overly religious ceremony, but did require to have certain elements of the Christian faith incorporated. My husband and I are not extremely religious but identify as Christian's and we wanted that balance reflected in our ceremony. Minister Turner not only understood and respected our values, but did an amazing job at our ceremony! She spoke eloquently, like she had known us for years, and in a way that portrayed exactly what we wanted in a marriage ceremony. We could not have been happier.

Minister Turner is so flexible - she customizes your ceremony exactly the way you want and has tons of options. She is professional, always on time, and familiar with many local wedding venues. She will attend rehearsal dinners by request, host pre-marital counseling, and even mail off your marriage license if needed! My personal favorite was when she came to visit me in my bridal suite just moments before the ceremony started. She calmed my nerves, got me excited, and reminded me to enjoy the moment. Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful, perfect, and special because of Minister Lynn Turner. She worked hard to make us happy and deserves all the highest praise! Thank you Minister Turner!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Counseling

Brian did great! We wanted a quick ceremony that focused on our love of God and each other and he did just that. I contacted Weddings Performed only a week or two before my wedding so I was worried about the time, but everything was perfect. Thanks!

Profile Picture User6545491, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very easy to schedule. She answered all of our preplanning questions completely. Very beautiful ceremony. We had the small event in a local Houston downtown park. Unknown to us, there was a Half Marathon in progress with all the streets closed around it. The Half Marathon finished in this same small park! It was so nice to have all the runners watching our small ceremony along with the bands playing in the background. Couldn't have been any better!

We highly recommend Weddings Performed for your wedding.

Candice and Mark

Profile Picture User6545276, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Lynn Turner was a delight to work with and helped keep our ceremony on track. She was so much fun and very informative. My Husband and I just loved her from the first moment we met her and felt so lucky to have her officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture User4353400, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony

Brian Engle with Weddings Performed did a great job at my daughters wedding. I a very pleased with how he made everyone feel comfortable and it was a stress free event. He dressed professional and was on time for the event. He had a great personality and was a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Minister Lynn Turner is a true pro! She does so many weddings and has really mastered her craft. She is very friendly, kind, flexible and efficient! We were pleasantly surprised to see how she took the time to get to know us and ask about family/bridal party. She also had the whole ceremony outline ready to give us from the first meeting so we would know exactly what to expect! She is open-minded and goes with the flow of how you want your wedding to be. I highly recommend her as she definitely knows what she is doing. A very low maintenance and reliable minister!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, No Denomination

I love Mrs.Turner she was on time and she waited patiently for me to arrive. Mrs.Turner did a wonderful job with our vows, and prayer. I would recommend her to anyone who would want to have a prison ceremony. Thank you so much, Mrs. Turner

Profile Picture Wateesha , 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle was great. She explained everything and was very open and friendly. She made us feel very comfortable and at ease.

Profile Picture User5549176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review