Weddings Para Siempre Reviews

Weddings Para Siempre 4
Weddings Para Siempre 5
Weddings Para Siempre 6

Kimberly · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Even when out of the country, state or even on late nights and weekends, LiMin managed to get back to us on a timely manner. We truly appreciate everything you have done for us. Very easy to work with and would love to use you again hopefully for our vow renewals!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Weddings Para Siempre's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kimberly. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future! ~ LiMin

Arleny · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing officiant

It was a complete pleasure to have Jorge and Limin as part of my wedding day. My ceremony couldnt have been more perfect. Thank you Jorge and Limin for making my ceremony perfect. I would absolutely recommend Jorge to anyone looking for an officiant. I had a hard time finding an officiant who could perform a bilingual ceremony, and when i found Weddings Para Siempre i KNEW they were going to be amazing. Thank you so much

Sent on 05/22/2019

Weddings Para Siempre's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It was truly an honor to be part of your special day. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! Best wishes to you both ... ~ LiMin y Jorge

Kimberly · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing people!

Jorge and his wife were absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, they were so kind and super personable. In our search, we only looked for two things: we wanted someone who was bilingual to make sure all of our family members felt included and we wanted someone who would make sure our ceremony was heartfelt and Jorge definitely checked each of those things off our list. Every question we had planned to ask, Jorge and LiMin had already answered just in our conversation, leaving us without a doubt. They listened to what we wanted and gave great input and ideas. They welcomed us to include family members which I really loved. Jorge and his wife definitely know what they are doing. Jorge's style of performing a ceremony was so well thought out, he leaves no detail behind. Our ceremony was short and very sweet which is just what we wanted. They were always punctual even more then we were and with that being said patient lol. LiMin was always very responsive when I had any questions or concerns whether it be through email or phone. We had a huge bridal party which was a worry for me but Jorge was easily able to handle and coordinate everyone in an organized manner for the day of. The day of our wedding they were there early and checked in with us to make sure we were ok which I thought was very sweet. I can't give these two enough praise for the great job they did! Thank you weddings para simpre for your thoughtfulness, kindness, patience, and our beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Weddings Para Siempre's reply:

Kimberly & Hector, thank you for the lovely review - it was an honor. Wishing you all the best - we are here for you 'para siempre' !

Erin · Married on 09/09/2018

Having piece of mind that everyone in attendance at my wedding could understand the ceremony was important for me. With the help of Jorge and LiMin, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The ceremony was perfect and had everything we asked for. Including a dog into the ceremony could have been a challenge and Jorge and LiMin xceeded all of my expectations. I wouldn’t recommend any other team.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Weddings Para Siempre 7

Weddings Para Siempre's reply:

Thank you so much Erin & Luis! We can't thank you enough for allowing us the opportunity to work with you on your special day. We wish you both and Cooper all the best !
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 07/14/2018

There are no words to express the emotional and blessed Wedding Ceremony that Julio from The Wedding Para Siempre prepared for us. I will definitely recommend them for your Wedding Ceremony. You can call and text them and they will answer right away with any doubt you have and even meet up with your officiant. They also perform Spanish ceremonies.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Weddings Para Siempre 8
    Weddings Para Siempre 9
    Weddings Para Siempre 10
    Weddings Para Siempre 11
    Weddings Para Siempre 12

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2017

We absolutely loved Weddings Para Siempre who came recommended by our DJ. During the rehearsal, it really made a difference knowing they could communicate in English and Spanish and there were a few times where they called over a mom or dad to get in line or walk down the aisle (everyone in the room felt like family). The ceremony was short and sweet just how we wanted it. We were able to edit the wording of the ceremony ahead of time which was really great. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Weddings Para Siempre's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you for such a great review. We work really hard to ensure that everything runs smoothly and everyone is happy. Best wishes to you and Cristian.
    ~ LiMin

Grace · Married on 11/05/2016

Jorge was great to work with. From our first meeting with Jorge we knew he was going to be our officiant. We still met with other officiants since the appointments were scheduled back to back, but they did not compare to Jorge. He was very welcoming, friendly, professional, explained how he worked, and listened to what we wanted and how we envisioned our wedding ceremony. Everything went smoothly and as planned. We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you to weddingwire.com for leading us to Jorge - Weddings Para Siempre.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Brenda · Married on 07/30/2016

Jorge thank you so much for being our officiant. From day one you were amazing! You are such a wonderful person. You made our wedding day perfect! I would recommend you to anyone. You incorporated a moment of silence due to a loss in my family two weeks before my wedding which made my ceremony meaningful. Thank you again from the Sotomayor Family.

Sent on 10/12/2016

ediza · Married on 07/09/2016

I could not be happier with our decision to book Jorge as our Officiant. From my very initial phone call, everything was perfect. He answered all my questions, made sure to ask many questions to tailor the services to exactly what we needed. It was very important for me to have the ceremony in English and in Spanish and Jorge made it a perfect combination of both. He incorporated my daughter and made it absolutely perfect. He also had great ideas that he presented to us. His expertise was so helpful. He was responsive any time I had any questions. He also conducted our rehearsal and made sure everything was seamless and perfect. Book weddings para Siempre!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Analiz · Married on 02/21/2015

Jorge was the best help in our special day, his patience, his support, his great communication and the beautiful kind Of personality, make the ceremony the best and huge memory ever

Sent on 01/12/2016

Janette · Married on 09/13/2014

Jorge was great! Everything went sooth and very professional! Would recomend!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Hannia · Married on 09/12/2014

Officiant was very friendly and responsible and willing to work with you to make your day special no matter what.

Erika · Married on 09/07/2014

Where do I begin. Jorge was simply amazing. Throughout our engagement my husband and I moved to Florida. As a result I was a bit nervous to find someone to marry us without meeting them first. Jorge immediately put us at ease on our first conversation. He shared his background and was so sweet and easy to speak with. It was very important to have our wedding in English and Spanish, and he accommodated perfectly. Everything we asked for he did, from the readings we selected, to the rose ceremony commemorating our uncles who passed away. Toda mi familia estuvo súper contenta de poder entender y sentir la ceremonia! Jorge - de parte de todos nosotros te damos las gracias por ser tan atento, profesional, y una gran persona!!! Gracias!!!

jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

working with weddings para siempre was the best thing i've done. They are the sweetest people you can work with. Always making sure the bride is taken care of so that we dont have to worry about anything. Simply the best up to date if you are looking for a bilingual wedding officiant.

Sent on 09/21/2014
  • LeslieAndMatthew9514

Leslie · Married on 09/05/2014

If I could give 100 stars I would. From the moment I met Jorge, I knew he was going to be the one conducting our wedding. He made us feel so welcomed and warm. He wanted to know our story and listen to us talk about us. He took all of that and made a beautiful ceremony. When I read our ceremony before the wedding I cried because it was written so beautifully and it matched us perfectly. During the ceremony I watched him speak and saw how he engaged all of our friends and family. Everybody wanted to listen and hear what he had to say next. He is person who loves what he does and truly makes any ceremony beautiful and memorable. We don't see him as our officiant but as our dear friend. We hope you enjoyed your time at the reception too with your lovely wife. Thank you Jorge for making that day even more beautiful than ever.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jorge was great. He responded to my emails within minutes. All of our needs were accommodated within a short amount of time & everything went perfectly as planned for our bilingual ceremony. Thanks WPS !!!

Suheidy · Married on 08/30/2014

Mr.lopez was wonderful to work with
    He kept our ceremony short and sweet.
    As we requested. He was very pleasant and professional. Thank you for helping us make a memorable ceremony for our wedding. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Jeanne · Married on 08/25/2014

We where both really happy with Jorge!! He is such a kind and nice men.
    He was exactly the minister we where looking for! He did a great job! The things he said during the wedding was beautiful! Thank you again and all the best for the future.

Mark and Jeanne

Sent on 09/19/2014

Juliana · Married on 08/23/2014

Excellent, speech was very beautiful!!! Thanks Jorge!

Sent on 09/20/2014

noemi · Married on 08/17/2014

Jorge was great!!! He was professional, on time and incorporated all of our wants into the wedding ceremony. He performed the spanish/English ceremony smoothly. The guests raved about it. He is so nice to top it all off. A must hire!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Veronica · Married on 08/16/2014

From the first day we met Jorge we knew he would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. Extremely friendly and understanding of our needs for our big day. Was a very personalized ceremony and was just exactly what we wanted. Extremely happy that we chose him! We defenitly recommend him to anyone getting married. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Everything was nice. The setting was right. He was very professional. We where very happy!

Sent on 09/29/2014

maria Elena · Married on 07/13/2014

He is a very profesional person! My parents told me He arrived 30 min. Before the time We told him to be there, I was late and he told me...Do not worry" it is your day" enjoy it.

Sent on 09/24/2014

jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the services provided by Jorge. The ceremony was set up just how we wanted it to be. We could not ask for anything more and would definitely recommend him to other couples looking for a bilingual officiant who is full of great spirit and joy.
    Thanks again Jorge :)
    Jennifer and Francisco Sanchez

Sent on 07/19/2014

Mariana · Married on 04/25/2014

Omar and I, Highly recommend Weddings Para Siempre. Jorge Lopez, did exactly what I had envisioned for our ceremony. He connected with us, and reassured us that the ceremony would run smoothly as possible. And it did, so much that all our guest who attended where extremely touched by the words spoken at the ceremony, which was performed in spanish and english. It flowed seamlessly that everyone understood exactly what was being said. So much that tears from our male and female guests were flowing. I want to do it all again!!! He will cater to your thoughts and needs for your very special moment!!

Sent on 05/08/2014