Weddings On Memory Lane Reviews

Weddings On Memory Lane 6
Weddings On Memory Lane 7

Maggie · Married on 05/25/2019

The perfect place

weddings on Memory Lane is an absolutely beautiful and breath taking location. There are so many places at the venue that you can choose from to make your day perfect. Our wedding in May was more than we imagined it would be. Melanie, is absolutely wonderful to work with and easing all of the wedding stress is a added perk! She not only handled the day of our wedding, but answered any questions and helped anyway she could throughout our wedding process. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the venue and many said they had never seen a venue as beautiful as WOML. You will not regret having your wedding here, hands down WOML deserves a 5 out of 5!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Venue of my dreams!

My husband and I had our reception at Weddings On Memory Lane this past Saturday and it was everything I’d ever dreamed of for my wedding. The venue itself is beautiful beyond words. Our guests could not stop complimenting the beauty of this venue.
    Not only is the venue beautiful, but Melanie Haldeman and her family at WOML is a breath of fresh air to work with. She makes sure your special day is one to remember forever. I can’t thank her enough.
    If you’re looking for a rustic, romantic, scenic, flexible venue for your wedding- Weddings On Memory Lane is without a doubt the place to be!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Keri

Keri Kochenour · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful venue with amazing staff!

Mandy was AMAZING to work with! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and Mandy was outstanding. We paid to have her as our wedding coordinator and I absolutely recommend doing so. It kept me from going crazy when planning! I can't say thank you enough to Mandy and the Weddings on Memory Lane team. They made our day absolutely beautiful and perfect ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 11/25/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Melanie and the entire staff at WOML were wonderful to work with. Melanie was extremely responsive to any questions or concerns and she was always available to meet with my other vendors. They completely catered to our style and helped make our wedding image come true. We were so pleased with our experience with WOML!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/01/2018

Found this venue online, needless to say i was super happy i went to look at it! The pictures literally don't do a justice to the actual property! The whole staff was super accommodating and helpful! They all know what they are doing and let you do whatever your dream really is! I wouldn't have traded my venue for anything. It was the perfect different i had been looking for and got TONS of comments on how beautiful the venue was and how everything looked so beautiful! They have tons of different vendors to work with and are willing to open door to new ones as well. Its Super accessible and pretty local to Harrisburg and Lancaster. Melanie the coordinator is AMAZING and also does floral work as well!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Weddings On Memory Lane 15
    Weddings On Memory Lane 16
    Weddings On Memory Lane 17

Angie · Married on 10/07/2017

Navigating a wedding can be tricky. There are so many details to take care of; large and small. That's why we were so pleased with Melanie's services. She was there every step of the way to help guide us as needed. You can tell she was made for this kind of work. It's not a job to her...it's A passion. Not only is Melanie amazing to work with, but we feel blessed that we could get married on such a breathtaking property. The grounds are beyond gorgeous and unique. There are so many different options to make your ceremony and reception a one of a kind experience. If we could give Melanie 100 stars, we would!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Lorraine · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so happy to have chosen this venue for our daughter's wedding. The property is breathtaking.The farmhouse serves as the perfect preparation spot for both the bridal party and the groomsmen! It has multiple settings for the ceremony, so many beautiful backdrops for photos and a great space for cocktails before the reception in the barn lit with thousands of twinkling lights. What unbelievable ambiance! That being said, the real gem is Melanie. She served as our day of event coordinator, our florist, our organizer and our sounding board. Her knowledge of all things wedding related is amazing. It was so much fun working with someone who obviously loves what she does! Weddings are supposed to be stressful-ours wasn't! From the time we first toured the property until the last song was played, we had a memorable experience that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Weddings On Memory Lane 18
    Weddings On Memory Lane 19
    Weddings On Memory Lane 20
    Weddings On Memory Lane 21
    Weddings On Memory Lane 22

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Because of Melanie & her fabulous team, my husband and i had the wedding of our dreams. WOML is absolutely stunning...go see it for yourself. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Weddings On Memory Lane 23

S · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue! So many choices for locations of pictures. All the guests raved. Melanie was great to work with, she always answered my (many) questions promptly. We hired her as the day of coordinator and she took care of everything on my wedding day so I didn't have to worry about a thing. There were some things that they were ironing out the processes as they are a newer place, but they have found out what works well for them. (Ex when we first booked there was no restrooms close to the barn, but they have since built them) I could not have been happier with weddings on memory lane!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Sent on 10/16/2017

Weddings On Memory Lane's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review:)
    We really appreciate it!
    We wish you both many blessings!
    ~Melanie and WOML Staff

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Bret and Melanie are the best! They worked with me through every step to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch! Melanie responded to my questions leading up to the wedding within minutes, and never seemed to be annoyed with the questions I asked! During the event, they went above and beyond to make sure all vendors were set up correctly. I used Melanie for my flowers, they were absolutely gorgeous! I also used her as my wedding day coordinator- and I'm SO glad I did-highly recommend! Having the ceremony on the pond, cocktail hour on the terrace, and reception in the barn was a dream. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. Another perk is that we could use our own vendors, depending on our budget and style. This allowed us to customize every aspect of our wedding which made it a truly special day unique to us. This made us so happy and our guests could tell that nothing was forced on us, and that we were truly enjoying our wedding. Stop by the venue for a tour- you will fall in love!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Weddings On Memory Lane's reply:

Lindsey~ you're a doll....
    We SO much appreciate the kind words!
    Thank you for taking the time to write something for us.
    We have our favorites and maybe I'm biased that you happen to be family, but that's just a bonus...you and Kevin and your parents were a joy to work with!
    Can't wait to see pics as I wasn't able to get any of the bridal party or you and Kevin together- please share when you get them:)
    Many many blessings to you both!
    Much love,
    Melanie and WOML Staff

Kourtnie · Married on 07/08/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat! From the very beginning, Melanie was amazing! My husband emailed her on a Sunday night and she responded within the hour about setting up a time to tour the venue. She has been this way through the entire planning process also. I never had to wait for a response from her even when she was away on vacation or planning other weddings before mine. She always made my husband and I feel as though we were her top priority. Obviously after seeing the venue we fell completely in love with it and no matter what idea we had to customize Melanie always said, "we can do that". She truly has a passion for this and it shows not only in the planning stages but she made my wedding day unforgettable. Everything was set up so beautifully and she took complete initiative allowing me and my family to relax and enjoy the event. From the different location options for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, to the homestead for getting ready... everything was a dream! I can't speak highly enough about WOML!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Weddings On Memory Lane's reply:

Kourtnie~ super sweet! Love you, girl! Your words mean more than you know:)
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write something❤️
    Always in touch,
    ~ Melanie

David · Married on 07/02/2017

This venue was amazing! They had everything that we wanted and more. The staff was very flexible with their time and let us visit the venue whenever we needed to. It was very beautiful everywhere you looked!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • W

Wes · Married on 06/03/2017

Weddings on Memory Lane was a dream venue for us in every way. We found them a year before our wedding date right after they had opened to the public. While they were still a new venue putting together final touches, they were very professional and helpful throughout the process. There were so many options for ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour locations and the ability to have the entire property for the whole day were all huge bonuses. After our initial visit to the venue, we knew that it would be perfect for us and we booked shortly thereafter.

In the year after booking up until the big day, we visited the venue again multiple times as part of the planning process and our various vendors made separate trips up to visit as well. In each case, the staff at WOML was very accommodating to us in allowing that to occur. This allowed for a smooth flow of events on the big day and easy coordination between various vendors. In the few small cases of last minute changes needed on the day of the wedding/reception, WOML was able to quickly and easily address and resolve them. There were also a number of upgrades made to the property since our initial booking including new bathrooms and a vendor prep area.

Business type stuff aside, the venue is absolutely beautiful. A number of our guests said it was the most visually appealing venue they have ever been to for a wedding. The rooms for the bridal party to get prepared in were excellent and valuable to us in keeping everything on site. There was golf cart service available throughout the day for some of our guests who had a harder time getting around which was a huge help to us as well.

If I had to plan a wedding all over again, I would definitely pick WOML again.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

From the first tour of the property to the last few minutes of our wedding, Melanie and her family were AMAZING!!! Hands down this is the best experience you will ever have getting married! Our guests, vendors, family and most importantly, my husband and I could not say enough positive things! Everyone should have a wedding where the memories last a lifetime and we can honestly say we will because of our venue!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2017

My fiancé and I got engaged while living overseas, volunteering in Uganda. We started the stressful process of planning a wedding in 6 months while living in a different country. Finding a venue that was within our budget and free within our time frame felt daunting - but then we found Weddings on Memory Lane!From the moment that I connected with Melanie Haldeman (the wedding coordinator), I couldn't have been better taken care of. She eased my fears, offered advice, and was quick to reply to every email.
    After seeing the gorgeous wood-filled barn with stunning ceiling beams and fairy lights, we booked on the spot. It was the best decision we could have made. Melanie, and the entire Weddings on Memory Lane team made our wedding even more beautiful and easy than I could have hoped. Melanie and her team worked with all of my vendors to coordinate food, photos, flowers and set-up of all of our rentals. Even when I had no idea what I wanted or how I wanted things to look, Melanie knew! She has a wonderful eye and isn't rattled by stress. On our wedding day, when we walked into the venue, we were blown away by the event we had created. Melanie had coordinated more than we knew could be possible within our budget. She was so accommodating and handled all of my last minute emergencies - like when our sound system fell through the day before our wedding! The main barn features multiple bay doors that can be opened into the glorious outdoor space that's just perfect for mingling when it's warm. The barn itself is spacious and can comfortably accommodate a large party, but is set-up in a way that smaller groups won't feel lost. It worked really well for our event which hosted 140 people with long, farm-style tables for family dining. I couldn't recommend this space or this team more. Melanie, thank you, thank you, thank you for the wedding we always dreamed of.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/17/2016

I had my bridal shower at this location and was very impressed. The location is very private and quiet. Mandy was so helpful throughout the whole experience. I recommend this vendor!

Sent on 08/15/2016

My experience at Weddings on Memory Lane was nothing short of perfect. The property is beautiful--from the stonework on the architecture to the Gazebo on the water.
    Melanie is a talented, efficient coordinator who went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. She also did our flowers and they were truly works of art, straight from your favorite Pinterest page! If you're looking for a local venue for your outdoor wedding I highly recommend checking this place out.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Weddings On Memory Lane was the perfect venue for our outdoor wedding. Melanie did an amazing job creating the perfect ambiance. She worked in collaboration with our caterer/event planner to ensure that everything went smoothly and looked absolutely breathtaking. The wedding ceremony and reception were even more beautiful than I envisioned! I still receive compliments on how beautiful it was and especially the hanging candlelit globes.

Heidi · Married on 09/12/2015

My experience as a bridesmaid at Weddings on Memory Lane is one that I will cherish forever! What a venue - the property is absolutely stunning and naturally beautiful! I especially loved the vintage stonework and the gazebo on the pond. It rained just before the ceremony and the effect this had on the photos is whimsically romantic; just gorgeous. There were several different businesses represented at Weddings on Memory Lane, and Melanie's guidance and attention to detail kept everyone moving in the right direction. From the caterer, to the photographer, to the sound technician, to the florist, she coordinated everyone working together seamlessly. My memories of the day will last a lifetime!

Alicia · Married on 10/18/2014

Everything was conducted with such care, and attention to every detail there was nothing over looked. The day was exceeded far beyond our expectations. From the creative beauty that went into generating this venue including the wedding bouquets & floral arrangements, our day was just as we had wanted and more: simple and elegant. The atmosphere was so much more special than we had imagined possible. The beauty and unique style of our wedding is still talked about by our guests! Thank you so much for making our special day "on memory lane" one to be remembered.

Joanna · Married on 10/18/2014

I've been a bridesmaid in several weddings, but never experienced anything quite like my friend's wedding held at "Weddings on Memory Lane". I felt like being in the wedding party enabled me to see more behind the scenes and I was impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail, compassion, and their desire to honor the bride's wishes. It was truly an amazing day. My only disappointment is that I didn't get married there!

Joanna H.