Weddings In Sedona, Inc. Reviews

63 | Sedona, AZ

63 Reviews for Weddings In Sedona, Inc.

Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 1
Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 6
Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 7
  • Pedro

Pedro Soler · Married on 07/16/2019

Pleasent and Oustanding Experience. Highly Recommended!

We were married on July 16, 2019 at a very special and sacred Native American Ceremony presided over by Mario Henry Blackwolf. It was an absolute dream and very pleasant experience with the outstanding services by Susan, Weddings in Sedona's Owner, her staff, and our assigned vendors. Kudos to Mariposa's restaurant staff as well. We can't imagine how we could have planned our wedding without the outstanding and professional help by Susan and her staff. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 8

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Pedro and Ruth, we are so glad to hear that everything was wonderful for you -- I love the way you put it: "an absolute dream"! You were such a delight to work with, and we hope to see you on many anniversaries in Sedona!
    Susan Perry
  • Sarah

Sarah Stuber · Married on 06/22/2019

A Must Have

Our experience with Weddings In Sedona was flawless. For giving them one week of notice of our desire to elope, they put everything together and took 100% of the stress off of our shoulders and the entire experience was perfect. The day of our wedding gave me a bit of nerves because I wanted to be sure that everything went smoothly, but I was a nervous wreck until I finally met Susan and then I felt at peace. She handled the day and our moments perfectly and was so attentive to us after the ceremony during photos.

I couldn't find all of the right words to describe how amazing it was to work with you. Susan and Alexandra made our day as easy and as amazing as they possibly could. If I could hire them for every future life celebration, I would. The continuous communication, suggestions, and confidence was a tremendous help while we were trying to put our elopement together from 1,000 miles away.

And the price was absolutely perfect! Even more so since we decided to elope on such short notice but we didn't have to incur any additional enormous costs because of that. And the fact that the package includes so much with it, let us go ahead without any hesitation.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Ka L · Married on 05/10/2019

Spectacular Experience

We used weddings in Sedona for our Month of coordinator as well as officiant services. Susan and her team are incredibly detailed and thorough. Everyone helped us to ensure we had a wonderful ceremony and reception. We highly recommend using them for your big day as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hey you two! What a wonderful day it was to spend with you, and your family and friends! We're so pleased that we were able to support the two of you on this most special of days, and wish you every good thing in your life together.
    All the best, Susan

Vanessa Quintero · Married on 05/04/2019

Sedona wedding, need I say more!

Both Susan & Alexandra at Weddings in Sedona were extremely helpful with every detail of my wedding. We thought it would be simple but they both & Brenda (day of wedding coordinator) went above and beyond for my fiancé and now husband. Please do not go elsewhere when planning your wedding. Contact Weddings In Sedona and you will not be disappointed. Also, the guitar player, Patrick Ki, was phenomenal- definitely had an impact on everyone’s emotions as he played the perfect songs.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 9
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 10

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Wow, Vanessa and Ray, thank you for your kind words! Just knowing how meaningful your day was, and that we were able to contribute to that means the world to us. We wish you every good thing on this new journey!
    Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Amir and Lourdes M. · Married on 12/14/2018

Truly magical day! Thanks so much Weddings in Sedona.

Weddings in Sedona gave us the wonderful wedding experience! The service was lovely, intimate, perfect! Sedona planners were courteous, professional, friendly, and very helpful. They provided guidance regarding restaurants, hotel, and hair stylist. We really appreciated how they made us feel comfortable since we were concerned that with only 6 weeks to plan the wedding the final result would appear rushed. Even though it was only 4 of us for the wedding party we still wanted it to be a spectacular night with the dream venue, flowers, and cake. We are thrilled with the results!. Minister (Susan Perry): Clear, claim and pleasing voice. Perfect for the big day! Our vows were read exactly as we had laid them out. Flowers: They were beautiful! I submitted a few pics and some general guidelines of the flower type and colors I wanted. I wouldn't be able to see them until the wedding day so I relied heavily on the planners and the florist. The final result was exactly as I envisioned it. Oh, and I loved the mini bouquets for our girls. Cake: Goodness, it was so yummy. We're planning on ordering another for our anniversary (yes, we ate the whole cake in 2 days). Photographer (Andrew Dean Studio): Professional and friendly. The final photos were lovely. We are in the midst of ordering our wedding album and are quite pleased with his continued professionalism and assistance in creating our wedding album. Musician (Jonathan Levingston): Oh the music! Very talented. He played the songs just as requested and he played beautifully!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Lourdes and Amir, what a pleasure it was to become acquainted with you during the planning process, and then what an honor it was to be a part of your truly magical day! We're so happy for you, and look forward to seeing you sometime on an anniversary!
    Susan Perry

Shay and Greg Lamarre · Married on 10/27/2018

A wonderful experience

I loved Susan and her staff they were outstanding.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 11

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks, Shay! You and Greg are such a sweet couple with a sweet family! We wish you many blessings in the years to come of your "happily ever after"!

Erin Brunell · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't of done it without them

Susan ans jennifer madd the whole wessing planning process and the day stress free. They had great recommendations ans made sure everything was taking care of.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Erin, it was so fun to work with you! Thank you for choosing us to help you with those most special of days, and wishing every good thing for you!
  • Daniel

Daniel Fitzgerald · Married on 10/10/2018

Nothing short of incredible!

I feel so lucky to have found Weddings In Sedona! Susan and her team were nothing short of incredible to work with. I can actually say that the planning process for our wedding came in cheaper than we expected, stress-free, and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

It was also an amazing feeling working with someone so supportive and welcoming. As a same-sex couple, it was a challenge finding places that were this open. I would highly recommend Weddings In Sedona. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Wow, Dan, thank you for your glowing and kind comments! I must say that you and Nick were a delight to work with -- so gracious and sweet in every interaction. And on the day of the wedding, I must say it was truly an honor and privilege to be present as your officiant, for such a dedicated couple as you two are. Many blessings wished and much present and future joy envisioned for you!

stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Susan and Jen are the A team

I knew exactly what I wanted and these ladies delivered. Always expected some level of decor variance, because that is reality. NOPE! 100% perfection in decor and event management doe the night. If you are planning a wedding in Sedona you must meet with Susan!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Stephanie, thanks for your good thoughts -- it was truly a remarkable, fun, and uplifting experience working with you! You are such a delight, and it was a great opportunity to bring together your wedding vision. Best wishes to you and Chad for many lovely years together!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience with Susan and Alexandra, along with the rest of the staff and chosen vendors was nothing but wonderful. They were always very responsive and really ‘got’ what we were after right away. The flowers and cake were perfect and I cannot wait to see our photographs... the photographer was fun!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 12
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 13

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

It was a delight working with you and Trevor, Sarah! Thanks for your kind thoughts, and we are so pleased that your experience was wonderful! We'll pass along your comments to the other service providers. Wishing you two all the best!

Joe · Married on 04/28/2018

We were fortunate to find Susan and Weddings In Sedona Inc. to plan our destination wedding. There are so many items and so many details we couldn't have done it without her. Susan had everything covered, the Chapel, the Flowers, the candles, the Harpist, the Photos, the Video, the Limo, even the officiant (Susan herself =).
    Susan and her staff were great to work with. Everything went EXACTLY as planned, and we had a beautiful wedding. Both our families were very impressed with everything.
    Thanks Susan to you and all your staff !

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 14
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 15
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 16
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 17

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Joe and Kim, we're so happy that you are happy! It means the world to us that we were able to help create a magical and memorable day. Your careful consideration of all of the details we explored made all the difference in our process together. All of us at Weddings in Sedona wish you two a joy-filled and beautiful life as a married couple!
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 04/21/2018

Alexandra and Susan were fantastic to work with from the very start! They were always quick to respond to my questions and emails throughout the whole process. We used Weddings in Sedona for our officiant and were very pleased with the service. Anthony our officiant was so professional, genuine and patient! We could not have asked for a better officiant! I would highly recommend Weddings in Sedona for their excellent attention to detail and customer service!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • I

Ippei · Married on 03/30/2018

I don't know how many places I have contacted. But I know "Weddings in Sedona" always replied instantly. Sometimes I asked a lot of questions but they answered each one of them very thoroughly. It was so easy to work together with them and I was amazed how efficient they are. Now only were we an out of state couple, but we came to Sedona from outside of the US. Despite the fact, It took less than 3 months to set the whole thing up and everybody was happy. The wedding was truly amazing experience and it was all possible because of them. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Ippei and Aica, we are so thrilled that your experience from start to finish was everything you'd hoped for -- and more! It was a pleasure to work with you, and thank you for entrusting us with such an important event in your lives. We hope Sedona will be a place to return to many times because of the happy memories that were created. Wishing you every good thing, Susan
  • U

Ursula · Married on 03/03/2018

I planned an "Elopement" away from home, a very small ceremony. I wanted nothing to do with the work involved in planning a big wedding. We fell in love with the idea of getting married in Sedona from photos online. We had no idea where we were going to have the ceremony, how we were going to get there and what was needed to make this happen. Everyone at Weddings in Sedona was very responsive, helpful and gave excellent guidance and suggestions. We would not have had our dream "Wedding" without them. They made our perfect day possible. We could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Ursula and Sev, thank you for your kind remarks - we are glad to hear that our services were just what you needed to bring about your very special day! We wish you all the best in your future life together!

Karen · Married on 02/11/2018

We can’t say enough good things about Susan, Alexandra and the Weddings in Sedona team. We found them through a random Google search in January. After reading the very positive Yelp reviews, we decided that we wanted to use them for this special event.

We came out here from Boston to get married in a ceremony for just the two of us. Our original plan was to come out to check out the venue in February and then return to perform the ceremony in May or June.

With four days to go before our February vacation, we made a last minute decision to hold the ceremony while we were visiting at that time, instead of waiting. Susan and Alexandra couldn’t have been more helpful. They already were pretty amazing, but when we added this layer of complexity by speeding up our plans, they did everything possible to make it happen (no small feat!).

Then to add to the challenge, our plan was to get married the Monday after we arrived. On Sunday morning, it was clear that the weather was going to deteriorate on Monday for our outdoor ceremony, with rain and temperatures in the 40’s.

With 3 hours before sunset (the ideal time to hold the ceremony), Susan and Alexandra went through amazing hoops to bring all of our vendors (video, photos, music, flowers) on board for a Sunday ceremony instead. Their attention to detail and ongoing communication made what could have been an incredibly stressful event seamless.

The ceremony was beautiful and very meaningful, and the weather on Sunday was stunning. We thank Susan, Alexandra and the Weddings in Sedona for creating an amazing event for us.

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 18

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Karen and Bob, thank you for your thoughtful and kind comments -- we're so glad that we are able to flow with the moment, as the plans evolved! And you made that experience easy by your gracious responsiveness through the process. We can't wait for your Sedona visit on some upcoming Anniversary!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Accommodated our strange requests (I was really particular about food and they worked with me and the caterer to get an amazing meal together even though it was a LOT of work), roughed out our flowers (since we didn't care) and they came out gorgeous, very communicative and organized, and they even checked on communication with vendors, which they kept to a minimum. We did a lot of the planning long distance, but they made sure we were on track and had a chance to 'see' as much as possible. We came in practically on budget with everything we asked for. Sedona has some limitations (small town=limited food and early nights; tourist town=expense and traffic), but if it is within their power, WIS will make it happen. Sedona is beautiful and WIS has the connections with vendors to make sure that the things that we cared about were spectacular. We had vendors from Flagstaff and Phoenix and I never had to worry about a thing. People would ask me if I was stressed while we were planning and it wasn't until the last two weeks that it got stressful.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 23
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 24
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 25

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Sarah! I'm so glad we could bring your wedding vision into reality! That means a lot to us. And in spite of the last-minute stress, you and Adam were so great to work with throughout the process. Your wedding is now a wonderful memory for us, and I feel confident in saying I'm sure it is for you, too!

Sara · Married on 09/17/2017

Wow! Susan and Alexandria are seriously amazing. From the beginning planning to the very end of the ceremony. They were so helpful and always super speedy at responses to any of our questions silly or not. I honestly chose them on a whim just because they immediately called me when I inquired and were so beyond helpful to this Alabama girl who had no idea about Sedona AZ. Now I can see all of the reviews feel the same way we do!

We got married 9/17/17 at dry creek vista and it was a fairytale. They went above and beyond everything we asked. All of the vendors were perfect and we could not be more happy. I can't recommend them to you enough! 100% stress free for us! We just had to show up and enjoy the ceremony. We ran a little late and I'm sure it stressed Susan out, but she continuited to handle us like a pro and make sure we stayed very close to on time for all the vendors sake. It was a day we will never forget!

Thank you Weddings I'm Sedona! We wish we could do it all again.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind and wonderful words, Sara! And just so you know, we don't think a Bride is EVER late to her own wedding -- because we are there for YOU! Wishing you all the best for your future life together!

Denise · Married on 06/14/2017

Wonderful experience! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

It was our delight, Denise! We are so happy for you, and wish you many blessings!

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

The best decision my husband and I made was to hire Susan as our wedding planner. Susan knows all the best vendors in the area and made planning our wedding extremely stress free. We loved Susan so much we also decided to have her officiate the ceremony which was absolutely lovely. I had a vision of our special day and Susan made that special dream come true. I had purchased a lot of decorations myself and not even sure where everything would go, Susan took it all and made the entire venue beautifully magical. I just left it all in her hands and she did an amazing job. We will never forget our special day and how perfect everything was

Sent on 06/21/2017

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Susan and Andy, what a beautiful day it was on your wedding day! Thank you for your kind and wonderful words - we so appreciate you and will miss connecting on a regular basis. Don't forget to visit on your next anniversary!

Andrea · Married on 03/25/2017

Susan and Alexandra are an awesome team to help plan your wedding and for "day of" coordination. We got married on March 25, 2017 and from California. We decided to do destination wedding and chose beautiful Sedona, Arizona. Susan and Alexandra were helpful and knowledgeable and responsive in email correspondence. We met them during a weekend in Sedona to meet vendors and go over wedding details. The day of the wedding was a blur and they helped us stay on track and dealt with all the vendors. It would not have gone as smoothly if it weren't for them. Thank you again! A + J

Sent on 05/06/2017

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

What a wonderful day your wedding was, Andrea and Jimmy! Thank you for the honor of being a part of such a special occasion. Your families and friends were such a delight. Wishing you beauty and joy in your life together!

Chelsea · Married on 12/16/2016

Susan and Alexandra made everything so special for our wedding that was December 16, 2016! I couldn't thank them enough for all the organization and time they put into our little wedding. I have constantly raved about their service and ability to manage multiple moving pieces - they do it so effortlessly. They were incredibly easy to get in touch with to answer any questions or concerns. They are willing to jump in when needed and will work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. They made our wedding incredibly special and our guests have continued to talk about how amazing everything was from Tlaquepaque Chapel, to the party bus, and the reception dinner at Mariposa. They helped to create memories that my husband and I will reflect and smile about for years to come. We couldn't have done it without them... I sincerely hope Susan and Alex know how much we appreciated every moment they spent bringing everything together! They made it beautiful and more than I could have imagined. Susan is incredibly sweet and I am so thankful God showed us Weddings in Sedona and Tlaquepaque Chapel. There is absolutely nothing I would have changed! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Chelsea and Colby, you made the planning process with Weddings In Sedona so fun by being such delightful, responsive, and wonderful people! We wish you every success and much beauty in the many years of marriage before you. What a beautiful and memorable way to start your life together! Thank you for the privilege of letting us be a part of it! Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Katie · Married on 11/08/2016

After two years of being engaged and doing zero wedding planning, we realized we weren’t exactly the plan your own wedding type of couple. So on a whim we decided to run off and elope in Sedona, Arizona in less than three weeks. We reached out to Weddings in Sedona and they were eager to help us plan our dream wedding. Setting things up from across the country seems like a big obstacle, but not with Weddings in Sedona. They were always a phone call or email away and provided a quick response. They gave us options on ceremony locations, ceremony types, cakes, and flowers. There were many options for each so we could customize our wedding day to our liking. Recommendations were provided for lodging, restaurants, and hair/make-up for the big day, which was very helpful since we’d never visited Sedona before. By the time our wedding day came, everything was planned out and all we had to worry about was showing up and enjoying the moment. We were impressed with all of the services included in our wedding package and everything provided exceeded our expectations. Our wedding day turned out to be all we had hoped for and we are very thankful we found Weddings in Sedona to make our dream come true. Katie & Steve - Buffalo, NY

Sent on 01/23/2017

Naomi · Married on 10/16/2016

I reached out to Weddings in Sedona on a Saturday afternoon after deciding on a whim to get married in Sedona. By Monday we had a signed contract and the ball was rolling. My husband and I live across the country and we decided to make one trip out to Sedona to check everything out. Susan lined us up with the best vendors and we had back to back meetings with the venue, rentals, catering, photographer, musician and cake tasting. The wedding was planned in a very short weekend trip. It was nothing short of a miracle.

We cannot thank Susan and Alexandra enough for all of the work they put in to make our wedding magical and the planning process effortless. Susan was in constant communication with us during the 10 months of planning and was always available by phone or email. Not only did she line us up with all of the vendors, she was always there with great suggestions for restaurants, hotels, and things to do. She put together welcome bags for all of our guests and delivered them to their hotels. Every time there was a decision I was on the fence about, her suggestion was the correct one; uplighting color, what color chairs to rent, linens, etc. No detail escaped her! All I did was show up.

Looking back on it now I want to do it all over again and there is not a single thing I would change. The wedding was a true fairytale come to life. It was so pretty and way better than I ever could have planned on my own. All of the guests fell in love with Sedona and said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Naomi and Andrew, it was such a delight to work with you! Not only were you responsive during the entire process, but you are such kind and loving people -- and funny, too! Thank you for giving us the honor of working with you, and entrusting this very special time to us. We can't wait until you visit us again for an anniversary! Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Susy · Married on 05/27/2016

Susan and Alexandra were amazing. We are from Miami, FL and had a destination wedding in Sedona, AZ so we hired them for our day of wedding planner. They were super sweet and treated us like family. Even though we only hired them for day of, it felt like they had been involved from day 1. No detail was overlooked and our wedding was perfect. Literally nothing went wrong and if it did, they took care of it and we never found out. They took 100% control of all responsibilities on the day of our wedding and made sure that we (bride and groom) didn't have to worry about anything and could just enjoy our big day. They managed every vendor and the timeline ran on time. They even made sure that we were the first ones to eat and we all know that the bride and groom don't always get to eat at their wedding. They really went above and beyond. They deserve more than 5 stars. We had an amazing experience.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Robby and Susy! Wow, what a wonderful day you shared with your family and friends -- and to think we had the honor of helping make it all that you hoped it would be, and more. Thanks for your good thoughts, and looking forward to seeing you on one of your anniversary visits to Sedona!

Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner