Weddings In Sedona, Inc. Reviews

52 | Sedona, AZ

52 Reviews for Weddings In Sedona, Inc.

52 Weddings In Sedona, Inc. Reviews

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience with Susan and Alexandra, along with the rest of the staff and chosen vendors was nothing but wonderful. They were always very responsive and really ‘got’ what we were after right away. The flowers and cake were perfect and I cannot wait to see our photographs... the photographer was fun!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 1
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 2

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

It was a delight working with you and Trevor, Sarah! Thanks for your kind thoughts, and we are so pleased that your experience was wonderful! We'll pass along your comments to the other service providers. Wishing you two all the best!

Joe · Married on 04/28/2018

We were fortunate to find Susan and Weddings In Sedona Inc. to plan our destination wedding. There are so many items and so many details we couldn't have done it without her. Susan had everything covered, the Chapel, the Flowers, the candles, the Harpist, the Photos, the Video, the Limo, even the officiant (Susan herself =).
    Susan and her staff were great to work with. Everything went EXACTLY as planned, and we had a beautiful wedding. Both our families were very impressed with everything.
    Thanks Susan to you and all your staff !

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 3
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 4
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 5
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 6

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Joe and Kim, we're so happy that you are happy! It means the world to us that we were able to help create a magical and memorable day. Your careful consideration of all of the details we explored made all the difference in our process together. All of us at Weddings in Sedona wish you two a joy-filled and beautiful life as a married couple!
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 04/21/2018

Alexandra and Susan were fantastic to work with from the very start! They were always quick to respond to my questions and emails throughout the whole process. We used Weddings in Sedona for our officiant and were very pleased with the service. Anthony our officiant was so professional, genuine and patient! We could not have asked for a better officiant! I would highly recommend Weddings in Sedona for their excellent attention to detail and customer service!

• I

Ippei · Married on 03/30/2018

I don't know how many places I have contacted. But I know "Weddings in Sedona" always replied instantly. Sometimes I asked a lot of questions but they answered each one of them very thoroughly. It was so easy to work together with them and I was amazed how efficient they are. Now only were we an out of state couple, but we came to Sedona from outside of the US. Despite the fact, It took less than 3 months to set the whole thing up and everybody was happy. The wedding was truly amazing experience and it was all possible because of them. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Ippei and Aica, we are so thrilled that your experience from start to finish was everything you'd hoped for -- and more! It was a pleasure to work with you, and thank you for entrusting us with such an important event in your lives. We hope Sedona will be a place to return to many times because of the happy memories that were created. Wishing you every good thing, Susan
  • U

Ursula · Married on 03/03/2018

I planned an "Elopement" away from home, a very small ceremony. I wanted nothing to do with the work involved in planning a big wedding. We fell in love with the idea of getting married in Sedona from photos online. We had no idea where we were going to have the ceremony, how we were going to get there and what was needed to make this happen. Everyone at Weddings in Sedona was very responsive, helpful and gave excellent guidance and suggestions. We would not have had our dream "Wedding" without them. They made our perfect day possible. We could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Ursula and Sev, thank you for your kind remarks - we are glad to hear that our services were just what you needed to bring about your very special day! We wish you all the best in your future life together!

Karen · Married on 02/11/2018

We can’t say enough good things about Susan, Alexandra and the Weddings in Sedona team. We found them through a random Google search in January. After reading the very positive Yelp reviews, we decided that we wanted to use them for this special event.

We came out here from Boston to get married in a ceremony for just the two of us. Our original plan was to come out to check out the venue in February and then return to perform the ceremony in May or June.

With four days to go before our February vacation, we made a last minute decision to hold the ceremony while we were visiting at that time, instead of waiting. Susan and Alexandra couldn’t have been more helpful. They already were pretty amazing, but when we added this layer of complexity by speeding up our plans, they did everything possible to make it happen (no small feat!).

Then to add to the challenge, our plan was to get married the Monday after we arrived. On Sunday morning, it was clear that the weather was going to deteriorate on Monday for our outdoor ceremony, with rain and temperatures in the 40’s.

With 3 hours before sunset (the ideal time to hold the ceremony), Susan and Alexandra went through amazing hoops to bring all of our vendors (video, photos, music, flowers) on board for a Sunday ceremony instead. Their attention to detail and ongoing communication made what could have been an incredibly stressful event seamless.

The ceremony was beautiful and very meaningful, and the weather on Sunday was stunning. We thank Susan, Alexandra and the Weddings in Sedona for creating an amazing event for us.

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 7

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Karen and Bob, thank you for your thoughtful and kind comments -- we're so glad that we are able to flow with the moment, as the plans evolved! And you made that experience easy by your gracious responsiveness through the process. We can't wait for your Sedona visit on some upcoming Anniversary!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Accommodated our strange requests (I was really particular about food and they worked with me and the caterer to get an amazing meal together even though it was a LOT of work), roughed out our flowers (since we didn't care) and they came out gorgeous, very communicative and organized, and they even checked on communication with vendors, which they kept to a minimum. We did a lot of the planning long distance, but they made sure we were on track and had a chance to 'see' as much as possible. We came in practically on budget with everything we asked for. Sedona has some limitations (small town=limited food and early nights; tourist town=expense and traffic), but if it is within their power, WIS will make it happen. Sedona is beautiful and WIS has the connections with vendors to make sure that the things that we cared about were spectacular. We had vendors from Flagstaff and Phoenix and I never had to worry about a thing. People would ask me if I was stressed while we were planning and it wasn't until the last two weeks that it got stressful.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 12
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 13
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. 14

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Sarah! I'm so glad we could bring your wedding vision into reality! That means a lot to us. And in spite of the last-minute stress, you and Adam were so great to work with throughout the process. Your wedding is now a wonderful memory for us, and I feel confident in saying I'm sure it is for you, too!

Denise · Married on 06/14/2017

Wonderful experience! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

It was our delight, Denise! We are so happy for you, and wish you many blessings!

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

The best decision my husband and I made was to hire Susan as our wedding planner. Susan knows all the best vendors in the area and made planning our wedding extremely stress free. We loved Susan so much we also decided to have her officiate the ceremony which was absolutely lovely. I had a vision of our special day and Susan made that special dream come true. I had purchased a lot of decorations myself and not even sure where everything would go, Susan took it all and made the entire venue beautifully magical. I just left it all in her hands and she did an amazing job. We will never forget our special day and how perfect everything was

Sent on 06/21/2017

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Susan and Andy, what a beautiful day it was on your wedding day! Thank you for your kind and wonderful words - we so appreciate you and will miss connecting on a regular basis. Don't forget to visit on your next anniversary!

Andrea · Married on 03/25/2017

Susan and Alexandra are an awesome team to help plan your wedding and for "day of" coordination. We got married on March 25, 2017 and from California. We decided to do destination wedding and chose beautiful Sedona, Arizona. Susan and Alexandra were helpful and knowledgeable and responsive in email correspondence. We met them during a weekend in Sedona to meet vendors and go over wedding details. The day of the wedding was a blur and they helped us stay on track and dealt with all the vendors. It would not have gone as smoothly if it weren't for them. Thank you again! A + J

Sent on 05/06/2017

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

What a wonderful day your wedding was, Andrea and Jimmy! Thank you for the honor of being a part of such a special occasion. Your families and friends were such a delight. Wishing you beauty and joy in your life together!

Chelsea · Married on 12/16/2016

Susan and Alexandra made everything so special for our wedding that was December 16, 2016! I couldn't thank them enough for all the organization and time they put into our little wedding. I have constantly raved about their service and ability to manage multiple moving pieces - they do it so effortlessly. They were incredibly easy to get in touch with to answer any questions or concerns. They are willing to jump in when needed and will work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. They made our wedding incredibly special and our guests have continued to talk about how amazing everything was from Tlaquepaque Chapel, to the party bus, and the reception dinner at Mariposa. They helped to create memories that my husband and I will reflect and smile about for years to come. We couldn't have done it without them... I sincerely hope Susan and Alex know how much we appreciated every moment they spent bringing everything together! They made it beautiful and more than I could have imagined. Susan is incredibly sweet and I am so thankful God showed us Weddings in Sedona and Tlaquepaque Chapel. There is absolutely nothing I would have changed! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Chelsea and Colby, you made the planning process with Weddings In Sedona so fun by being such delightful, responsive, and wonderful people! We wish you every success and much beauty in the many years of marriage before you. What a beautiful and memorable way to start your life together! Thank you for the privilege of letting us be a part of it! Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Katie · Married on 11/08/2016

After two years of being engaged and doing zero wedding planning, we realized we weren’t exactly the plan your own wedding type of couple. So on a whim we decided to run off and elope in Sedona, Arizona in less than three weeks. We reached out to Weddings in Sedona and they were eager to help us plan our dream wedding. Setting things up from across the country seems like a big obstacle, but not with Weddings in Sedona. They were always a phone call or email away and provided a quick response. They gave us options on ceremony locations, ceremony types, cakes, and flowers. There were many options for each so we could customize our wedding day to our liking. Recommendations were provided for lodging, restaurants, and hair/make-up for the big day, which was very helpful since we’d never visited Sedona before. By the time our wedding day came, everything was planned out and all we had to worry about was showing up and enjoying the moment. We were impressed with all of the services included in our wedding package and everything provided exceeded our expectations. Our wedding day turned out to be all we had hoped for and we are very thankful we found Weddings in Sedona to make our dream come true. Katie & Steve - Buffalo, NY

Naomi · Married on 10/16/2016

I reached out to Weddings in Sedona on a Saturday afternoon after deciding on a whim to get married in Sedona. By Monday we had a signed contract and the ball was rolling. My husband and I live across the country and we decided to make one trip out to Sedona to check everything out. Susan lined us up with the best vendors and we had back to back meetings with the venue, rentals, catering, photographer, musician and cake tasting. The wedding was planned in a very short weekend trip. It was nothing short of a miracle.

We cannot thank Susan and Alexandra enough for all of the work they put in to make our wedding magical and the planning process effortless. Susan was in constant communication with us during the 10 months of planning and was always available by phone or email. Not only did she line us up with all of the vendors, she was always there with great suggestions for restaurants, hotels, and things to do. She put together welcome bags for all of our guests and delivered them to their hotels. Every time there was a decision I was on the fence about, her suggestion was the correct one; uplighting color, what color chairs to rent, linens, etc. No detail escaped her! All I did was show up.

Looking back on it now I want to do it all over again and there is not a single thing I would change. The wedding was a true fairytale come to life. It was so pretty and way better than I ever could have planned on my own. All of the guests fell in love with Sedona and said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Naomi and Andrew, it was such a delight to work with you! Not only were you responsive during the entire process, but you are such kind and loving people -- and funny, too! Thank you for giving us the honor of working with you, and entrusting this very special time to us. We can't wait until you visit us again for an anniversary! Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Susy · Married on 05/27/2016

Susan and Alexandra were amazing. We are from Miami, FL and had a destination wedding in Sedona, AZ so we hired them for our day of wedding planner. They were super sweet and treated us like family. Even though we only hired them for day of, it felt like they had been involved from day 1. No detail was overlooked and our wedding was perfect. Literally nothing went wrong and if it did, they took care of it and we never found out. They took 100% control of all responsibilities on the day of our wedding and made sure that we (bride and groom) didn't have to worry about anything and could just enjoy our big day. They managed every vendor and the timeline ran on time. They even made sure that we were the first ones to eat and we all know that the bride and groom don't always get to eat at their wedding. They really went above and beyond. They deserve more than 5 stars. We had an amazing experience.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Robby and Susy! Wow, what a wonderful day you shared with your family and friends -- and to think we had the honor of helping make it all that you hoped it would be, and more. Thanks for your good thoughts, and looking forward to seeing you on one of your anniversary visits to Sedona! Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

I am writing to tell you that our day was absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect. The Day Of Coordinator was extremely helpful, the videographers were fantastic, the flowers and bouquet were beautiful and our Shaman was more than what we could have hoped for. Please make sure to tell them all that we were more than happy with all of their services. Thank you so much to you, your staff and your vendors for making our day perfect!”

Sent on 12/14/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for letting us know that your experience was all that you'd hoped for -- we couldn't ask for anything more! Our hope is that it is the perfect start to a wonderful life together! Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Tammi · Married on 02/18/2016

“We just want to say thank you sooooo much for everything that you did to make our wedding so special. It turned out beautifully! We couldn't have asked for anything more on our special day.” Tammi & Jason Budkey

Sent on 12/12/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Tammi and Jason! Thanks so much for your kind words. It certainly was our delight and honor to help you with such an important day. Thank you for trusting us. We wish you much love in your wedded life together! Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Cyndi · Married on 01/29/2016

Our wedding in the Red Mountains of Sedona was absolutely perfect. it was so moving to be married in such a surreal setting. Alexandra and her staff were extremely flexible and accommodating to our desire for a simple, elegant outdoor wedding. This included their arranging for our awesome photographer, limo transportation and wedding cake in addition to helping us pick the perfect restaurant to then have our informal post-ceremony supper.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Cyndi and Will! Thanks so much for your kind words about our Wedding Planner, Alexandra. She truly loved working with you in helping to bring your beautiful day into reality. Everyone at Weddings In Sedona wishes you all the best for many happy years together! Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Mirtha · Married on 12/09/2015

Alexandra and Susan helped us plan the perfect wedding. It was absolutely magical ! They where so wonderful to work with and very professional. Everything went very smoothly just as planned. It couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

It was such a pleasure, Mirtha, and we are so happy for the two of you!

Jean · Married on 11/14/2015

I am not sure if words can adequately express my gratitude for everything that Weddings in Sedona took care of the day of my daughter's wedding. They are an incredibly efficient team and they handled every detail of the wedding and made it look effortless. We (and everyone else) were on time for every minute of the wedding schedule (I doubt many brides can say that!)

They made every desire of my daughter a reality. Every picture was taken. Everyone that needed to be there for something - was there. But the thing that I appreciated the most was that they did such a good job of taking care of her but they also did a very sweet job of taking care of me. (I wasn't expecting that.)

It is no wonder that you are so highly recommended in the Sedona area

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

We could not be happier with the exceptional work that Susan Perry and staff at Weddings in Sedona provided to make our day as perfect as it was! In lieu of having a larger wedding we opted for a smaller and more private ceremony which I haven't a single regret. All details were taken care of in making our day as stress free as possible, so that all we truly had to do was show up at our pickup destination, and then we were off! I truly can not begin to thank them enough for everything, and I wouldn't have changed a single thing!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

We were so honored to be a part of your wedding, Jennifer and Brandon! It was amazing from start to finish, and we so enjoyed the planning process with you, too.

Michelle · Married on 10/24/2015

Susan and her staff did an incredible job for our wedding! It takes A LOT of planning to host an off site wedding and she did an amazing job! Our wedding was at a local ranch, Rancho Los Lagos.. we had to bring everything in, the rentals, the food, flowers, you name it... and she made that so easy for us! Susan knew the best caterer in town and EVERYONE loved the food, she also works well with the vendors of your choice. She worked with my mom's flower shop and with our out-of-town photographer.

Again, weddings are a lot of work but she made our day run so so smoothly... it was truly one of the most magical and perfect days of our lives! Thank you Susan and all of Weddings in Sedona! Everything would not have been so perfect without all of your help!!

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

All the Staff at Weddings in Sedona were just AMAZING!! My emails were always answered ASAP which was super helpful with me being in the valley and super nervous..The day of - Brenda who was onsite at the property we chose was there to direct parking and even had grabbed me a bottle of water during our 1st look pics!! Everything was just so wonderful and I could not have done it without Weddings in Sedona!! I highly recommend their services..

I thought that since I was planning a low-key BBQ in a Sedona park for my wedding that I didn't really need a wedding planner. However as the details and complications kept coming up I realized I could use some professional wedding planning help. Susan agreed to help me plan just the things I had not finished yet and she did an amazing job. She picked a great caterer and I had absolutely zero stress related to the food and the guests loved it. I had no idea a wedding planner would be willing to help with just part of a wedding and charge fees just for what they helped with but I am so glad I figured this out.

She gave us detailed timelines before the wedding, her assistant Joan and Susan both helped to make sure the Ceremony went well, and dealt with a last minute lost item that was critical for my husband's vows. What she gave me far exceeded my expectations for details and I don't think we ever had any problems with communication. Before I planned a wedding, I never thought I was the type of woman who would hire a wedding planner because I'm so used to figuring things out on my own. I never, ever realized how complicated it is to put together even a simple, small wedding in a park, and I don't know how I would have managed without Joan and Susan to rely on. Honestly, the days leading up to my wedding, I was really regretting not hiring Joan and Susan to be in charge of more things. I literally had no idea how complicated weddings were even though I had very reasonable expectations for what would happen- feed people, give people water, help people find ceremony, etc.

I honestly think that hiring a planner really saves on costs because everything just runs more smoothly and easily-they are worth more than fancy linens or centerpieces any day. I would recommend Weddings in Sedona to any bride who thinks she can do it herself, because you really just want to enjoy your wedding and know that someone behind the scenes is taking care of all the details.

Curtis · Married on 09/08/2015

Everyone at Weddings in Sedona was extremely helpful and made our wedding a memory we will cherish forever. Neither me or my wife had ever been in Arizona so we had to completely rely on Susan to guide us in this process and she did an outstanding job for us. We can't say thank you enough for all of her effort and support. We loved every minute or wedding. The planning portion was not stressful at all.