Weddings In Sedona, Inc. Reviews

77 | Sedona, AZ

77 Reviews for Weddings In Sedona, Inc.

Kathy B. · Getting married on 01/11/2022

Great Experience!

We felt very supported and cared for throughout the whole process. Susan and Alexandra are very detailed and organized. Always prompt to answer our questions along the way. Their wedding packages fit our needs. Weddings in Sedona gave us great options and professional guidance. The service partners they referred us to were exceptional.

Not a single improvement. – It was a beautiful and wonderful day!
    We would highly recommend them to our friends and family.

We felt they worked to make our ceremony to be special and heartfelt as we did. The care they showed was wonderful.
    We never felt mislead. Our biggest selling point was having a phone conversation with Susan. Her care for us made us feel like we were her only customer. We came away from that phone conversion that our wants and needs would be met. Her follow-up information was prompt and complete.
    I have to admit at first I was skeptical about the cost. After working with Wedding of Sedona we were so grateful we had them as partners in our wedding.
    #10 It was Absolutely a great value! The professional planning services along with her service partnerships were outstanding. The thought of putting together a wedding long distance was stressful. Once I found Weddings of Sedona that worry was diminished. With the ease of communication, we felt confident that our wedding would be wonderful and it was!!

Sent on 03/01/2021

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Kathy, your sweet words fill our hearts with joy, knowing that you and AJ left Sedona with fond memories and a great start to your married life! We can't wait to see you for one of your anniversaries!
  • I

Irina R. · Married on 05/15/2021

Excellent Team!

Susan and other members of the team did an outstanding job and we could’ve not been happier with how everything turned out!!
    We live in Pennsylvania, therefore all of the planning was remote; Susan and Alexandra responded quickly to all our questions and concerns, were detail oriented (yet not overwhelming), reassuring, and always positive. Various small or big details, which we would’ve not even considered, were taken care of stress-less.
    Susan demonstrated a great deal of professionalism: she knows all local venues, makeup/hair stylists, florists, photographers, officiants, you name it..! Every vendor that we worked with also, told us that we’re in great hands with Susan.
    Our special words of gratitude to the wedding planner assistant Sky – marvelous job!!!
    We would recommend Weddings in Sedona to anyone in a heartbeat!

Art & Irina

Sent on 06/08/2021

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Irina and Art, thank you for your sweet words of appreciation - we appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you! So kind and responsive to requests and questions...it was a delight, and we had an amazing time at the wedding itself. Wishing you two every good thing, and looking forward to seeing you in Sedona soon!
  • Mira

Mira F. · Married on 01/10/2021

Flawless experience

We worked with Susan and Alexandra to plan our COVID wedding. They both worked with us as our plans evolved and were always so supportive, flexible and available to answer any questions that came up. We ended up having an elopement, where Susan was our officiant, and it was a perfect and entirely stress free experience. Susan seems to know everyone in the local wedding business and was able to set us up with amazing vendors and make recommendations on dining, accommodations and other local amenities. We did not have to worry about a single detail in the days leading up to our wedding, we just had to enjoy it!
    We appreciated that the pricing on the web-site is very transparent. I would recommend Weddings in Sedona to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Mira, what an honor it was to serve as your officiant on what became your elopement in Sedona. And, it was my pleasure to help you navigate your wedding through the shifting sands of the pandemic. You two are so gracious and caring, I couldn't be happier for you! Thank you for your kind words -- your beautiful day will always be close to my heart!

Bridget B. · Married on 11/11/2020

Incredible officiant! Look no further than Susan

Susan Perry officiated the most beautiful wedding ceremony for us. We were so blown away by how thoughtful and sincere her blessings were. Susan was also extremely easy to work with and we planned our wedding very quickly, within a couple of weeks. If looking to get married in Sedona, we HIGHLY recommend Susan.

Sent on 11/12/2020

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Oh Bridget, thank you SO much for these beautiful words - they just make my heart sing! It truly was an honor to serve as your officiant in such a beautiful setting, and I simply wish every good thing for the two of you!

J. Olson · Married on 04/04/2020

Words cannot describe this experience

Last April, against all odds, the love of my life, after seven plus years of togetherness,
    were married in Sedona, by a mesmerizing Havasupai native, Uqualla, who gave an amazingly spiritual ceremony, in the most incredible setting.

Simply put, WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THIS EXPERIENCE…

We owe many thanks to Susan, and her staff, of Weddings In Sedona for a flawless event.
    Everything was easily arranged and perfectly executed.
    Not one problem, of any kind, occurred throughout the entire process. FLAWLESS…

Susan and her staff, Uqualla, photography, flowers and the flutist. Perfection…

We most highly recommend you chose, and place your trust in Susan and Weddings In Sedona,
    for that very special time in your life, to give you the same amazing and unforgettable day we experienced.

Jay and Rose O.

P.S. We, my wife and I, did however, make one mistake. We did not have this unbelievable moment in time, videotaped.

Sent on 03/11/2021

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Jay and Rose, it was an honor to help you make this day be filled with joy and sweet memories! I know how important this was for you, and will look forward to many anniversary celebrations with you here in Sedona! :-)
    Susan

Jennifer J. · Married on 03/24/2020

Wedding in the Chaos

We had our wedding planned months before COVID-19 hit, but to our surprise we had a pandemic around our wedding day. Susan did an amazing job at staying in contact through the entire process. She went above and beyond to make our day special. Thank you Susan! Our day was more than we could have ever expected.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Jenn! I'm glad we were able to help you elope in the midst of the chaos - staying safely socially distanced, of course! :-) I hope you'll make your way to Sedona for an anniversary and look us up!

Jeanne F. · Married on 01/11/2020

A great investment for a peace of mind!

We were so glad we used Susan and her team at Weddings in Sedona! My daughter got married Oct. 2019 and Susan and her team were so helpful with the whole process. A destination wedding can be tricky but with the help of Weddings in Sedona...it all went so smoothly. Having someone overseeing things on the day of was such a peace of mind for my daughter and I. I feel their service was well worth it and would totally recommend using them if you are planning a Sedona wedding! You will be glad you did and you will be able to enjoy the day!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Jeanne, it was a delight working with you and your daughter on making this special day all they hoped it would be! It's rewarding to know you valued our service, and we hope we will be a part of your family's fond memories of your time in Sedona. Wishing you all every good thing! Susan Perry

Kiley W. · Married on 10/26/2019

Just What We Needed

Honestly, Susan and Weddings in Sedona went above and beyond for us on the wedding day and leading up to it. She helped immensely with advice, coordination, and even just support! Her officiating was perfect, and we loved having Bobby as our DJ. Susan and her team are all incredibly kind, and seemed to genuinely care about her clients and their big day. We couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Kiley, thank you for your sweet thoughts -- we're so happy that everything pulled together for you, and that we had the honor of being a part of that! It was a beautiful day, and you two are beautiful people. And thank you also for the privilege of serving as your officiant - I so enjoyed bringing you into this new part of your journey, as husband and wife. I'm looking forward to seeing you on an anniversary visit to Sedona!
  • Jenn

Jenn P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Flawless Destination Wedding with Susan and Alexandra!

We were absolutely blown away by how perfect our wedding was. From the very first fact-finding conversation I had with the Weddings in Sedona team a year ago (1.5 hours long, on a Sunday!) to the finish of our evening last Saturday, we had the pleasure of working with Susan and Alexandra (and team) to realize our special day. They helped us stay within budget, took care of some very specific requests, coordinated with all the vendors, and we were totally worry-free on our wedding day. All we had to do was relax and enjoy each moment, easily done with Weddings in Sedona running the show. We highly, highly recommend their stellar service. Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

What a lovely couple you are -- thank you for your sweet comments! It was such a joy to work with you -- so responsive and clear, and so friendly and kind. We all wish you a beautiful life together for many anniversaries to come!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing day with NO WORRIES!

Susan, Alexandra, and the rest of the team were incredible. Throughout the entire planning and prep process, all the way up to the day of, and after, they were there for any questions I had. If they didn’t have an answer, they would get on it immediately to find one.

We almost did not book for Susan to stay the entire night to the end of the reception. I am SO glad that we did. When the night was coming to an end, it was AMAZING to look around and see that everything (decorations/props, gifts, etc.) was packed up, cleaned, and organized.

What stood out the most:
    We chose not to order an extra tier on the cake, to save for our 1st anniversary. We booked a restaurant (Steakhouse 89-definitely recommend!), for our reception. Our set menu options included dessert. Everyone loved the cake (Sedona bakery), although since there were so many other desserts, Susan chose to set aside a couple pieces for us to take home.
    I can tell you that having a little bite the next day...was like a rush of memorable moments from the day before. AND we now have a whole piece now in our freezer for our anniversary!

I would definitely recommend booking Weddings in Sedona as your planner. They have been doing this for years... and it definitely is apparent in their customer service and planning!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Casey, thank you so much for your kind comments about us and our services. We are thrilled that you were so happy with the work we did! You two were so kind and responsive throughout the process, just a delight to work with. We wish you a bright a beautiful future together! Susan Perry

Heidi H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Love for Weddings in Sedona

Very experienced and knowledgable wedding planners in Sedona. I could not more highly recommend them. Everything was easy, seamless and thorough.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Heidi, it was fun working with you, and we’re so happy for you both! Thank you for your kind comments!
  • Pedro

Pedro S. · Married on 07/16/2019

Pleasent and Oustanding Experience. Highly Recommended!

We were married on July 16, 2019 at a very special and sacred Native American Ceremony presided over by Mario Henry Blackwolf. It was an absolute dream and very pleasant experience with the outstanding services by Susan, Weddings in Sedona's Owner, her staff, and our assigned vendors. Kudos to Mariposa's restaurant staff as well. We can't imagine how we could have planned our wedding without the outstanding and professional help by Susan and her staff. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Pedro and Ruth, we are so glad to hear that everything was wonderful for you -- I love the way you put it: "an absolute dream"! You were such a delight to work with, and we hope to see you on many anniversaries in Sedona!
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 06/22/2019

A Must Have

Our experience with Weddings In Sedona was flawless. For giving them one week of notice of our desire to elope, they put everything together and took 100% of the stress off of our shoulders and the entire experience was perfect. The day of our wedding gave me a bit of nerves because I wanted to be sure that everything went smoothly, but I was a nervous wreck until I finally met Susan and then I felt at peace. She handled the day and our moments perfectly and was so attentive to us after the ceremony during photos.

I couldn't find all of the right words to describe how amazing it was to work with you. Susan and Alexandra made our day as easy and as amazing as they possibly could. If I could hire them for every future life celebration, I would. The continuous communication, suggestions, and confidence was a tremendous help while we were trying to put our elopement together from 1,000 miles away.

And the price was absolutely perfect! Even more so since we decided to elope on such short notice but we didn't have to incur any additional enormous costs because of that. And the fact that the package includes so much with it, let us go ahead without any hesitation.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Sarah! For some reason I didn't see your lovely review until now! Thank you so much for your kind thoughts about our help with your wedding. It certainly was both an honor and a pleasure to jump in to make this exactly what you wanted, and for me to be your officiant, too. I do hope you'll look us up when you visit! You two made your way quickly into our hearts.... Wishing you every good thing! Susan Perry

Cheri W. · Married on 05/12/2019

Weddings in Sedona -- Amazing Team, Lovely People

Alexandra and Susan are simply the most professional, diligent, organized and accommodating team we met! We eloped and did everything at the last possible moment, but that didn't scare them -- they just rose to the challenge and helped us make our day beautiful, memorable and worry-free. They assisted with every detail and tied up loose ends we hadn't even considered. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience and by the time we got to say our vows, we felt as though we were doing it with family, despite the fact it was the first time we had met them face to face. We really cannot say enough lovely things about the team at Weddings in Sedona!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Cheri, what a treat it was to be a part of this very special time for the two of you! I, too, felt like family at your ceremony, and your visit to our office the next day was such a pleasant treat. My wish for you is much happiness and joy on this journey. And of course, do stop in when you visit Sedona for your anniversary! Blessings, Susan Perry

Ka L · Married on 05/10/2019

Spectacular Experience

We used weddings in Sedona for our Month of coordinator as well as officiant services. Susan and her team are incredibly detailed and thorough. Everyone helped us to ensure we had a wonderful ceremony and reception. We highly recommend using them for your big day as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Hey you two! What a wonderful day it was to spend with you, and your family and friends! We're so pleased that we were able to support the two of you on this most special of days, and wish you every good thing in your life together.
    All the best, Susan

Vanessa Q. · Married on 05/04/2019

Sedona wedding, need I say more!

Both Susan & Alexandra at Weddings in Sedona were extremely helpful with every detail of my wedding. We thought it would be simple but they both & Brenda (day of wedding coordinator) went above and beyond for my fiancé and now husband. Please do not go elsewhere when planning your wedding. Contact Weddings In Sedona and you will not be disappointed. Also, the guitar player, Patrick Ki, was phenomenal- definitely had an impact on everyone’s emotions as he played the perfect songs.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Wow, Vanessa and Ray, thank you for your kind words! Just knowing how meaningful your day was, and that we were able to contribute to that means the world to us. We wish you every good thing on this new journey!
    Susan Perry, Owner/Senior Planner

Sandy J. · Married on 04/20/2019

A Perfect Day From Start to Finish

We cannot say enough about our experience with the team at Weddings In Sedona! Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, so it is so important to have a trusted advisor to guide you to manifest the experience of your dreams, which is exactly what Weddings In Sedona does. They expertly project plan every detail, aligning with your budget and your personal desires, recommend awesome vendors who deliver to your expectations, and then who kindly and professionally serve the day of the wedding so that you can be completely relaxed, worry free, and fully present with your friends and family as you start your new life together.
    Our wedding day was nothing short of magical...and it wouldn't have been that without the trusted partnership with Susan and the team at Weddings In Sedona and their flawless execution. We are forever grateful!!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Sandy, thank you for sharing these words of appreciation — it means so much to us that you felt we created an environment that was stress-free and that the day was professionally executed. That is all that we hope for! Wishing the two of you every good thing in your life adventure together! We’re looking forward to an anniversary visit in the future!
  • Amber

Amber F. · Married on 01/11/2019

Felt like the only client!

We utilized Weddings in Sedona because we were living in Maryland and getting married in Sedona. Every single person I worked with was amazing. I worked with Susan (the owner) and she truly went above and beyond for us. She helped us plan the day out, find a car service (take care of setting up the car service) and making sure we had everything we needed (and a back-up weather emergency pan as well). Truly, I felt like we were friends of Susan's for how well she took care of us. Given life happens, we ended up being court-house married in Maryland before our planned wedding a few months later and Susan was our officiant. She did a beautiful job and we loved having her a part of our day and helping make it so amazing and STRESS-FREE.
    The cost was more than reasonable for the area for the officiant service, car service and other services that were available.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Amir A. · Married on 12/14/2018

Truly magical day! Thanks so much Weddings in Sedona.

Weddings in Sedona gave us the wonderful wedding experience! The service was lovely, intimate, perfect! Sedona planners were courteous, professional, friendly, and very helpful. They provided guidance regarding restaurants, hotel, and hair stylist. We really appreciated how they made us feel comfortable since we were concerned that with only 6 weeks to plan the wedding the final result would appear rushed. Even though it was only 4 of us for the wedding party we still wanted it to be a spectacular night with the dream venue, flowers, and cake. We are thrilled with the results!. Minister (Susan Perry): Clear, claim and pleasing voice. Perfect for the big day! Our vows were read exactly as we had laid them out. Flowers: They were beautiful! I submitted a few pics and some general guidelines of the flower type and colors I wanted. I wouldn't be able to see them until the wedding day so I relied heavily on the planners and the florist. The final result was exactly as I envisioned it. Oh, and I loved the mini bouquets for our girls. Cake: Goodness, it was so yummy. We're planning on ordering another for our anniversary (yes, we ate the whole cake in 2 days). Photographer (Andrew Dean Studio): Professional and friendly. The final photos were lovely. We are in the midst of ordering our wedding album and are quite pleased with his continued professionalism and assistance in creating our wedding album. Musician (Jonathan Levingston): Oh the music! Very talented. He played the songs just as requested and he played beautifully!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Lourdes and Amir, what a pleasure it was to become acquainted with you during the planning process, and then what an honor it was to be a part of your truly magical day! We're so happy for you, and look forward to seeing you sometime on an anniversary!

Shay A. · Married on 10/27/2018

A wonderful experience

I loved Susan and her staff they were outstanding.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks, Shay! You and Greg are such a sweet couple with a sweet family! We wish you many blessings in the years to come of your "happily ever after"!

Erin B. · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't of done it without them

Susan ans jennifer madd the whole wessing planning process and the day stress free. They had great recommendations ans made sure everything was taking care of.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Erin, it was so fun to work with you! Thank you for choosing us to help you with those most special of days, and wishing every good thing for you!
  • Daniel

Daniel F. · Married on 10/10/2018

Nothing short of incredible!

I feel so lucky to have found Weddings In Sedona! Susan and her team were nothing short of incredible to work with. I can actually say that the planning process for our wedding came in cheaper than we expected, stress-free, and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

It was also an amazing feeling working with someone so supportive and welcoming. As a same-sex couple, it was a challenge finding places that were this open. I would highly recommend Weddings In Sedona. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Wow, Dan, thank you for your glowing and kind comments! I must say that you and Nick were a delight to work with -- so gracious and sweet in every interaction. And on the day of the wedding, I must say it was truly an honor and privilege to be present as your officiant, for such a dedicated couple as you two are. Many blessings wished and much present and future joy envisioned for you!

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Susan and Jen are the A team

I knew exactly what I wanted and these ladies delivered. Always expected some level of decor variance, because that is reality. NOPE! 100% perfection in decor and event management doe the night. If you are planning a wedding in Sedona you must meet with Susan!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Stephanie, thanks for your good thoughts -- it was truly a remarkable, fun, and uplifting experience working with you! You are such a delight, and it was a great opportunity to bring together your wedding vision. Best wishes to you and Chad for many lovely years together!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience with Susan and Alexandra, along with the rest of the staff and chosen vendors was nothing but wonderful. They were always very responsive and really ‘got’ what we were after right away. The flowers and cake were perfect and I cannot wait to see our photographs... the photographer was fun!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

It was a delight working with you and Trevor, Sarah! Thanks for your kind thoughts, and we are so pleased that your experience was wonderful! We'll pass along your comments to the other service providers. Wishing you two all the best!

Joe · Married on 04/28/2018

We were fortunate to find Susan and Weddings In Sedona Inc. to plan our destination wedding. There are so many items and so many details we couldn't have done it without her. Susan had everything covered, the Chapel, the Flowers, the candles, the Harpist, the Photos, the Video, the Limo, even the officiant (Susan herself =).
    Susan and her staff were great to work with. Everything went EXACTLY as planned, and we had a beautiful wedding. Both our families were very impressed with everything.
    Thanks Susan to you and all your staff !

Sent on 05/10/2018

Weddings In Sedona, Inc.'s reply:

Joe and Kim, we're so happy that you are happy! It means the world to us that we were able to help create a magical and memorable day. Your careful consideration of all of the details we explored made all the difference in our process together. All of us at Weddings in Sedona wish you two a joy-filled and beautiful life as a married couple!