Weddings in New England Reviews

Weddings in New England 3
Weddings in New England 4

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2019

Paul was incredible.

We knew upon our first phone call with Paul that he was the right person for the job and we were not mistaken. Paul was kind and attentive to all of our needs leading up to and during our wedding day and went above and beyond as far as services provided. My husband forgot the rings, the marriage license, and our handfasting cord and Paul was kind enough to drive all the way back to where our reception site was (40 minutes away from the ceremony site) later after officiating a 2nd wedding in order to perform the handfasting for us, which worked out well because we were able to be handfasted under the full moon! He married us three times in one day! Paul went above and beyond and we heard so many amazing things about him from our guests! We are so glad we were able to secure Paul as our officiant and given how sought after he is we are glad he also chose us. Thank you Paul, for helping make our day even more memorable!!

Weddings in New England 5
    Weddings in New England 6
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Marley Cutler · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing JP!

Paul was an amazing JP! We were lucky to find him online. When we reached out he immediately responded and it was clear that communication and organization were a priority of his. We met on a snowy day at a Dunkins and we both loved the conversation we had and how helpful Paul was at explaining the ceremony process. It was also very clear that Paul loves marrying others and was so genuine. We knew on our drive home that he would be the one to marry us. Throughout the process Paul was great at communicating, educating us on the marriage process and receptive to our ideas and thoughts. With his help we came up with a beautiful ceremony. Paul went above and beyond what we expected of him; after our rehearsal, he volunteered his time to help us set up our reception hall even after we told him he didn't need too! He mingled with our guests at the reception and overall made the experience feel more like we were married by a longtime family friend rather than a hired JP. I would highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for a customized and memorable wedding ceremony. Thank you Paul!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Taylor · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful personalized ceremony

Paul officiated our wedding ceremony. He truly took the time to transform our story and share it with our guests. We chose to do our own vows and Paul made sure he had all of the important items for our ceremony. Throughout the night he checked in on us and celebrated all night long! Thank you Paul for a ceremony we will always remember!

Weddings in New England 7
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Gabriela · Married on 07/22/2018

Paul was amazing! We loved working with him! We found him online and he immediately responded and worked with us literally up to the day. He helped us figure out the ceremony we wanted, timing wise, helped us do many edits, and made some wonderful suggestions. He also helped at the rehearsal dinner and day of making sure things were great. He went above and beyond and I truly recommend him! He was very affordable as well, and again we appreciated him going above and beyond to make our day the best.

Weddings in New England 8
    Sent on 07/28/2018

Marianne · Married on 10/08/2017

I met Liz and Paul a year before I even knew I was getting married at another wedding. My boyfriend and I sat with them during the reception of another wedding. They are both wonderful, fun, positive people and we enjoyed their company at dinner as well as the ceremony Liz performed at the wedding. Fast forward one year and I was planning my own wedding. I contacted Paul who was able to come and perform my ceremony! It must have been fate that we met a year before. Paul's professionalism and attitude are one that I wish more people had. He was prompt and organized in returning all phone calls and emails, and worked with me seamlessly to achieve my vision of a perfect ceremony. He even emailed me on my wedding day to say "happy wedding day! see you in a few!" Can't say enough good things about Paul and Liz, and I have been fortunate enough to be a two of their weddings. -Marianne & Tim Watson

Sent on 10/12/2017

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

First I want to start by telling you how honored we all were to have you as our JP. You are truly a remarkable person, from your professionalism, to your wonderful personality! I can't thank you enough for everything that you did for us last weekend. We loved being in your company at the rehearsal, the pool, the wedding and the after party! Everyone kept telling me what an amazing job the J.P. did at the ceremony. They loved how personal it was and how touching the stories and memorial tributes were. We loved it too obviously, and really appreciate all the time you put into it. Then the next day I heard all about how much fun the J.P. was at the reception and after party. They just kept saying, "I loved him, he was awesome!" I really hope you enjoyed yourself as much as everyone enjoyed you. I can't wait to see the videos that Vera will create and the pictures from John Lemay. It may take a few weeks but as soon as they are ready, I will put them on FB and tag you so you can see them. Thank you again for everything Paul. Talk to you soon! -Mrs. Katie Russell

P.S. Go Bruins, Pats and Sox!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Brooke · Married on 01/20/2017

I can't even begin to explain how awesome Paul is! He recently officiated my sister and her husbands wedding. He is such a well spoken individual, the vows were wonderfully said. From the rehearsal to the wedding; he was very friendly, professional, personable and funny. He definitely fit right in with the wedding party and made everything perfect! My sister and her husband could not have found a better JP. Paul is very reasonably priced, and I cannot recommend him enough! The Therrien/Weatherby family are highly satisfied! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2016

I can't even explain to you how wonderful these two are. Their services are worth every penny (PLUS some). I wish every engaged couple knew about them, and knew to hire them.
    Where do I begin? Wedding planning was the most stressful thing I have ever had to do. About two months before the wedding, I witnessed the amazing things that Paul and Liz did at my brother-in-law's wedding. I was sold. Hiring them was the best choice that I made throughout the entire process. From the day we hired them, the stress was instantly diminished. The magic that they worked throughout the whole process was worth every penny!
    Don't wait to hire them, do it ASAP! I wish I had them a lot sooner in my planning process. They are available day and night and respond quickly. They will help with EVERY aspect that you would like them to, without stepping on anyone's toes, so-to-speak. When I say EVERY aspect, I mean EVERY aspect. They offered us advice on silly things such as color schemes, offered help with difficult family members, and of course, took care of any issues with vendors. When thinking about how much they did for us, I really think they are underpaid!
    They basically took over the contact with our vendors (as we were hoping they would) and just checked in with us periodically as to what was going on and with any questions. This was like a dream!
    My wedding was large and a LOT of work. My wedding party had 20 people not including the multiple ring bearers, flower girls, etc., and was not a traditional wedding. I'm so impressed with their work. I could honestly go on for days about how amazing they are. I couldn't even list out everything that they did for us, big and small and even some non-tangible things (emotions, stress levels, etc.). Please look no further and hire these wonderful people. You will be so thankful that you did.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Harold · Married on 06/25/2016

Paul and Liz were exceptional. They are a great team together and took the pressure off of our shoulders. They were easily accessible and very responsive from start to finish. Not only did Paul officiate our wedding by Liz helped us choreograph our first dance and they both coordinated our wedding and kept everything running smoothly on our big day. They put together an incredible spreadsheet that detailed the entire day's schedule and listed all of our vendors information. They contacted our vendors and worked with them to make sure everything was seamless during the wedding. From the ceremony to reception seating to gathering our wedding gifts, Paul and Liz were very thoughtful and attentive. I absolutely recommend them for anyone getting married, they really do pull it all together. Their charm and cheerfulness can only be matched by their professionalism and dedication to making your day wonderful/ They truly enjoy what they do!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • KellySD

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

We had a really hard time finding an officiant, but when we stumbled upon Paul from Weddings in New England, we just had a really great feeling, and we're so glad that we trusted our instincts. From the first time we met Paul, he was professional, friendly, and totally open to any of our questions or suggestions about our ceremony while providing some really unique and special ideas for us to consider. He quickly wrote our ceremony and shared drafts with us. I changed my mind about a few elements of the ceremony multiple times, and Paul was always incredibly patient and quick to make updates. He went out of his way to join us at the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding and do a walkthrough of the ceremony with us. Paul very quickly fit right in with our family and friends and felt like a dear friend after just a short time together. On the day of the ceremony, Paul was very available to answer questions and make sure we knew what to expect and was a very calming presence for this somewhat stressed-out bride. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and Paul did an incredible job. He joined us at the reception and made such an impact on our guests - every time we spoke to a different group of guests, they all seemed to know Paul already and raved about what a great and fun guy he is! We couldn't agree more - Paul really felt more like family than anything and feel so lucky that we got to meet and work with him for our wedding. We know that we'll stay in touch for years to come. We highly recommend working with Paul!

Sent on 09/28/2015