Weddings for All by Mark Reviews

21 | Round Rock, TX

21 Reviews for Weddings for All by Mark

Chelsey Dhamanwala · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful experience

Mark is so kind and did a wonderful job. I loved that he is bilingual and flexible with changes/additions to the ceremony script. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Danielle Larivey · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Mark was awesome!! He allowed us to completely customize our ceremony script and did the whole thing in English and Spanish. He was extremely patient with us since we did everything at the last minute and our families commented on how great he was. Thanks so much Mark for making our day special!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 01/11/2019

Affordable and professional

Mark is such an amazing person and so much fun. My husband was a little eager at the ceremony and ended up interrupting Mark with a "We will!" In the middle of what Mark was saying, but it didn't even phase him besides a good chuckle and made for some great pictures. Mark was so easy to work with and so professional even when faced with the accidental slip up.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Chloe · Married on 11/09/2018

Absolutely wonderful experience

It was such a blessing to have found Mark for our 11/9/18 wedding. His pricing was beyond reasonable, he responded to any emails almost immediately and was SO accommodating + helpful when it came to our script-even adding things in that I had forgotten at last minute (like asking people to rise). He showed up early and was totally patient when the wedding ran behind. We are Just so very grateful for his calming demeanor and professionalism on our big day. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Elle · Married on 09/02/2018

It was such a pleasure having Mark be the person to marry our daughter. His overall peaceful demeanor made it an easy choice of the individuals we met with. Mark is professional and understanding when it comes to what your envision for your vows on your wedding day. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Chris · Married on 03/24/2018

Mark was great! We had very specific goals for our ceremony, and Mark was extremely helpful and flexible. He was always quick to response when we had questions and eager to help realize our vision of our wedding. Thanks Mark!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Travis · Married on 12/30/2017

Mark performed our wedding on December 28, 2017 and we could not have been more pleased. He was prompt at replying our emailed concerns; he was professional in his approach; his delivery was beautiful during our service; he was kind and joined us for snacks after our service. We are also thrilled that Mark has included our photo on his website. Thank you Mark for joining us on our personal occasion and for making it so memorable.
    Travis and Pedro

Sent on 05/25/2018

Sheena · Married on 11/11/2017

Mark was great to work with! Very easy going and went along with our plans! We had a surprise in our ceremony part and Mark was more than happy to go along with it! I would definitely recommend him for your next wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Bethany · Married on 11/05/2017

Mark was great! He was on time and got us through our ceremony beautifully.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Vicki · Married on 10/14/2017

Mark was very professional and listened to everything we wanted. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark was wonderful! He met with us and answered all of our questions! He was very flexible and informative and really put us at ease. His scripts are fantastic and he made are day absolutely perfect! I highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/13/2017

Mark was great. He is very kind and accomadating. You is also very responsive and flexible. We are not the most religious couple but we did want our belief in God to be reflected in our ceremony as well as some of our own written vows and he made it work perfectly. Thanks so much, Mark!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/10/2017

Mark was awesome and spoke beautiful words at the ceremony for my wife and I.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Daniel · Married on 04/21/2017

Mark was awesome! Our original officiant (a close friend actually) cancelled on my wife and me only 10 days before the wedding. Within minutes of the cancellation I was able to find and book Mark. He was prompt, informative, affordable and professional. His voice has a smooth comforting almost patriarchal quality to it that would never be out of place in a wedding ceremony. He was understanding of our beliefs and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Mark's services to anyone looking for an officiant, no matter their beliefs or type of ceremony.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Courtney · Married on 03/17/2017

"We had such a great experience using Mark as our officiate! Although we made many, many requests and changes, he always did it happily and reminded us it's our special day. Our bridal(s) party was a bit crazy and crazy talkative... which he had no problem enjoying the time with us and joining in on it. It was great to have someone there uniting us as one, who really wanted to be there. His words were amazing and overall, he did a great job! I highly recommend using him as your officiate! -Courtney & Kelsey"

Sent on 03/30/2017

Cherish · Married on 03/04/2016

This is your guy! Don't look any further! It was such a blessing for him to do our wedding! He was very flexible, even with last minute changes and also when event ran late. He was able to as lib on the spot when needed ( for example we prepared him to ask our guests to exit our wedding venue and head to the reception venue by 7pm but we ran late and he ended up saying this line at like 730, so he quickly adjusted seamlessly!!! Can't praise him enough, it was fabulous!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2016

Mark did an amazing job as our officiant! My wife and I meet with him on several occasions to go over our timeline and he was very helpful! He also was easy to get ahold of by phone and spent long periods of time on the phone planning. He was sensitive to our needs and I don't think we could have asked for a better person to stand at our sides on one of the most important days of our lives! We feel so blessed that he was our officiant!

Sent on 03/28/2016

K. · Married on 06/22/2013

Mark at Weddings For All was the officiant for my small wedding which took place with close family & friends in Round Rock, TX. Mark and I worked together on the type of ceremony my fiancee and I desired, and Mark was very helpful in suggestions ways in which we could personalize our ceremony through his words. He was open to our suggestions while also offering excellent recommendations in the ceremony text. All of this done via email and phone calls because it was a destination wedding for my fiancee and me. We had time to rehearse ahead of time, and we felt comfortable with Mark's expert delivery and thoughtfulness. He was patient with me as I am not one to remember even the shortest phrases to be repeated. Overall, I highly recommend Weddings For All by Mark.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Lindsey · Married on 03/24/2018

Mark was great! He was very professional and let us create a very customized and personal ceremony from material he'd written and from our own thoughts. I definitely would recommend him! Thanks, Mark!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Mark was responsive and accommodating. Highly recommend you tell him exactly what you want. He will customize anything, but you have to tell him. I let our vows fall through the cracks and ended up using a standard script he has, which unfortunately met my husband and I never really said vows to each other, just "I will." Great price for a Sat evening wedding. Very warm presence about Mark.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kristina · Married on 04/29/2017

He was so easy to work with, had a beautiful ceremony and made everyone in the wedding party feel at ease:). I highly recommend Mark!

Sent on 05/29/2017