Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency Reviews

Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 5
Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 6
Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 7

Boris Hermine · Married on 06/15/2019

the wedding of our dream

Jennifer and Alexandre from Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency are absolutely fabulous! Jenny made pulling together a wedding in a remote location not only simple but gorgeous and paradisiac From the flowers... to the food and everything in between...it was seamless and inspiring. Beyond that, Jennifer has a team of service professionals that were extraordinarily talented, caring and attentive. I could not have asked for more than what I received. Thank you, jennifer & Alex for helping us create the wedding of our dream. Forever grateful.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Ludon Angela · Married on 04/20/2018

Mariage Parfait

Ce jour tant attendu un mélange de stresse et d’excitation la grande surprise du jour j..
    Jennifer & Alexandre nous on bien pris en charge à aucun moment nous nous sommes senti perdu .
    Que ce soit du salon de coiffure à cette magnifique plage privé ils étaient près de nous et à l’écoute...
    La décoration était juste magnifique le cadre était tout simplement magique !
    Je ne regret en aucun cas d’être passer par leur Organisme qui a su répondre à tous mes envies.
    Jennifer est une personne adorable souriante et très professionnelle faite lui confiance les yeux fermés !
    Cette union à jamais gravé dans nos vie .
    Un magnifique mariage unique original pleins d'amour à Punta Cana
    Encore merci pour tout...

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 29
  • Nancy

Nancy Jones · Married on 08/26/2017

Simply Amazing!!!

Jennifer is simply amazing at what she does! She has proven to me that she can more than provide to you the wedding of your dreams. She was timely, professional and understanding. My wedding had many uncertain challenges, and not only did she make me feel like her friend but she helped my husband and I to overcome these obstacles with grace and style. The food was amazing, my decor was exactly as I dreamed it would be, her staff were professional and courteous, the venue was perfect! I cannot begin to describe how amazing Jennifer is at what she does! I love her....I really do!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Bailey · Married on 06/20/2017

Dream Wedding

Jennifer did an amazing job helping us plan our destination wedding. We had our wedding on the beach at the natural pool and then the reception on the Sanael wedding boat. Everything I had imagined and explained through email came out absolutely perfect on our big day. Jennifer did great when I wanted to change certain things and emphasized the importance of others. She was very professional the whole time and made sure the whole day ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and that is exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend other brides choose her to help with your special day. She is an amazing person and is great at her job!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 30
    Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 31
    Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 32

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

Jennifer is an amazing wedding planner! If you are having a Dominican Destination wedding, she is the woman to use! She is smart, efficient, and hardworking; I cannot say enough great things about her! She responded to my every question quickly. If she didn't have the answer then, she would let me know and got back to me within 24-48 hours. She hunted down my vendors when they were unresponsive and did not charge us for the services she did not arrange. Jennifer and her team executed our wedding without a hitch. I was very particular about the look I wanted and she captured it beautifully from the Pinterest pins and photos I shared with her.

She is such a joy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/12/2017
  • I

Isa Frias · Married on 09/17/2016

Unforgettable

If you don’t contact Jennifer for your event YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Thanks to Jennifer and her wonderful team I had the most magical wedding I could’ve hoped for. She took care of everything as I live in the United States. I have her some ideas on what my expectations were but she surpassed them by far! My husband and I will forever be thankful of such a beautiful and unforgettable experience! We wish you the best in your endeavors Jennifer! You know we’ll be seeing you again 😉 We’re planning on having our anniversary party with you!!! Can’t wait 💃🏽 Here are some of our special moments and decorations of our wedding 😍

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 44
    Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 45
    Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency 46

Catherine · Married on 02/13/2016

Jennifer un ser extraordinario, tanto como persona y profesional! Agradecidos plenamente en tus servicios, pudiste captar cada detalle y exigencia, con mucha profesionalidad en todo momento. Eres increíble!!! Tienes un excelente equipo y conoces y sabes 100% lo tuyo! Mas que agradecerte tenemos que felicitarte porque todo quedo muchísimo mejor de lo que esperábamos. Sobre pasaste nuestra expectativas! Muchos éxitos en todo lo que haces! Y en nuestro aniversario esperamos verte nuevamente. Un beso enorme Catherine y Leo

Sent on 03/02/2016

Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency's reply:

Muchas Gracias mis amores , fue un verdadero placer!!
  • Carole

Carole · Married on 04/25/2018

Un an déjà

Merci à Jennifer pour l’organisation de notre mariage.
    Elle a été très professionnelle, a l’écoute, et réactive.

Merci aussi à Alexandre pour la traduction et son enthousiasme.

Au top !