Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson Reviews

1 User photo

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson 1

Noel · Married on 10/02/2019

An amazing officiant!

Valise was amazing and I 100% recommend her. Thank you so much for making our ceremony exactly how we wanted it short, sweet, and loving.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kinds words. It is always my honor to be a part of a wedding and join a couple into matrimony. Blessing on your marriage. Much joy and happiness together.
  • Tracy

Tracy Winter · Married on 08/26/2019

Wonderful wedding experience!

Valise was the blessing that made our special day so special. I called her on Monday to see her availability and magically so, she was available that same day. From the moment we spoke, I felt comfortable in choosing her services. She was caring and made sure that we were comfortable with both the place and type of service. She met us where we requested and provided a beautiful Christian service. I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson's reply:

It was my pleasure and honor to be part of it. I strive to make sure every couple gets the service they want. Blessings on your future together and much happiness.

Jolene Birch · Married on 06/21/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Valise was more than great, she was magnificent! I called her on a Friday to see if she would be available for the weekend and she was available same day. She was enthusiastic, caring, and it was clear she loves her line of work. She met us at our home and married us the same day I called her. I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kinds words! It was a pleasure to meet you both and your family. I send you both blessings and happiness on your marriage.
  • Susan

Susan Troutwine · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful wedding

Our wedding was all we dreamed of thanks to Valise. She responds immediately to questions, and wrote wonderful personalized vows for us. She came to our home and gave us the small family wedding, including our dogs, exactly as we wanted My dogs just loved her. I highly recommend Valise for your special day!

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson 2
    Sent on 05/16/2019

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet everyone especially the dogs. I am so glad it was exactly what you wanted.

Marla O’Dell · Married on 02/24/2019

Very friendly and responsive

Valise was very flexible with the date and time that I wanted to get married. She was responsive, friendly and helped to make my day memorable. She has everything already set up in her home which was an unexpected bonus!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson's reply:

I love last minute weddings and want it to be the date/time the couple wants. It was my honor to be part of it. My set up in my house stays on 'ready' to marry couples. Many blessings on your marriage and much joy and happiness together.

Jessica Jones · Married on 01/27/2019

Wonderful and perfect

So happy to share that special moment with valise. She was great, invited us into her beautiful home she made us feel very comfortable and very much enjoyed the whole experience with her, I left her home happily married and with a handful of chocolate kisses.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was my pleasure and honor to be part of your wedding and to share the chocolate kisses.

Sidney · Married on 10/13/2018

Valise was more than happy to help us with our incredibly last minute wedding. She was flexible with anything we had added or changed with the ceremony. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Lewisburg area or anywhere else.

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • KRM

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Valise was wonderful and such a relief to have on my big day! My fiance and I struggled with finding an officiant who would do the ceremony we wanted (nonreligious) but legal in the annoyingly strict requirements of Tennessee. Valise came through wonderfully! She offered suggestions and actually allowed me to be the Type A personality I am and wrote my own ceremony that she performed/orated beautiful. We did a handfasting ceremony with personalized vows and a rehearsal the night before. But nothing compares to her absolute kindness and how wonderful of a person she truly is!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Weddings by Valise, Valise Jackson's reply:

Your review is so very kind. I always try to make the couples day exactly how they want it. It was an honor to be part of your ceremony. Many blessings on your marriage.