Weddings by the Kreative Consultant Reviews

169 | Grand Prairie, TX

169 Reviews for Weddings by the Kreative Consultant

• Christy

Christy · Getting married on 04/15/2021

Krystal is a Angel! She is so talented and has the hugest heart, we've met several times to get a feel of what I wanted for my dream wedding and she assisted with it all. She gave suggestions and gave me the answers before I could even ask the question. We met at a floral warehouse to pick out my flowers and she made my bouquet more perfect than I could have ever dream. My fiancé loved her as well because she took the time to also ask what he wanted at the wedding. I recommend Krystal for any coordination or florals because she puts her heart and soul into it and you can see it with the end result. I couldn't be more grateful to have met Krystal.

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Adam

Adam Ngo · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Don't get married without her!

Working with Krystal made all the difference for our wedding florals. We created a game plan to move and reuse florals from the ceremony to the reception seamlessly to really maximize our budget with her. She's the embodiment of "if nothing is going wrong she's 100% doing her job." I remember all of our flowers but don't remember even seeing her once it was showtime! She moves quickly and silently - a floral ninja if you will. Her namesake is earned as she will come up with a solution to any concern you have through your entire wedding experience.

She's there to be your guide into the overwhelming varieties of flowers and make sure your selections come together and look beautiful. She was communicative at every step along the way and so full of energy you can't help but be in a good mood after every check-in with her.

I recommend The Kreative Consultant to any couple that really wants to own their experience of planning their wedding. She's a treat to work with and I can't stress how easy it was to share our vision and bring it to life.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Anne

Anne Lamberti · Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Krystal literally blew me away! I sent her some pinterest ideas for poinsettia boquets for our December wedding. She took my idea and made it better and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

She had asked to see a picture of my dress and said I needed a big romantic cascade and I said absolutely!!!!

I could not stop screaming when I picked up my flowers. The boutineers were perfect, bridesmaid's were beautiful, but my boquet literally took my breath away. I am going to be keeping it forever (big yay for fake flowers!) and my ladies also took theirs to be Christmas boquets for years to come.

She is amazing at what she does and you will not be disappointed hiring Krystal!

Sent on 01/15/2021

Danielle Ostrowski · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely amazing

Krystal is absolutely amazing to work with! She truly listens to what you want and delivers just that and MORE! She is also realistic with your budget and still makes your dreams come true.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Jamie Paolo · Married on 08/03/2020

Absolutely perfect!

I knew I wanted succulents to be the star of my wedding flowers, but I didn't exactly have a huge budget. While other florists told me what I wanted probably wouldn't be possible, or that I'd have to seriously increase my budget, Krystal made it happen! She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was absolutely beautiful! Seriously, when I saw my wedding bouquet, I almost cried. It was GORGEOUS beyond what I imagined. Not only was everything just perfectly pretty, but Krystal was an absolute joy to work with! She is professional, responsive, and will do what it takes to make your wedding flower dreams come true. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Megan

Megan Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2020

Helpful, organized, beautiful work and amazing care for her brides!

Krystal and her team did a wonderful job at my wedding. Not only were my florals beautiful, but she coordinated everything for me and helped my day run smoothly. Krystal was also AMAZING during the COVID19 outbreak. She took such good care of me and made sure I felt the least amount of stress possible.

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Shadia

Shadia Eissa · Married on 03/29/2020

Wedding Florals

Krystal created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! I sent her my pinterest dreams and she delivered at a more affordable price by choosing more affordable flowers. I corresponded with her mostly through text, but email for the contract and other important details.
    She made my bridesmaids bouquet, bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, and decorated my cake for the wedding.

IF you want beautiful work, you won't be disappointed with her work!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Cindy Wright · Married on 02/29/2020

Working with Krystal was easy and stress free

We hired Krystal to do the flowers for my daughter's (and her new, wonderful husband's) wedding. She is so friendly, fun and easy to work with. We did not use flowers in our decor, but the bouquets and boutineers she did...WOW! They were just gorgeous. I was initially worried that she would pressure us to incorporate more flowers in our decor, but nope! Krystal never pressured us or made us feel unimportant. On the contrary, she praised and encouraged our vision, and made herself available any time this nervous mother needed to make a small change or ask a question. I would definitely recommend her services, and hope to be able to use her again. Thank you Krystal!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Nina · Married on 02/08/2020

Krystal was everything and more!

Krystal was a lifesaver and did waaaaay more than her contract said haha. We hired her for our florals and as our month of coordinator but let’s be real. She was available to us to bounce ideas off of, ask advice, and keep our heads on straight. She is super resourceful and knowledgeable about all things wedding and we loved seeing her bring our day to life! We trusted her completely and she did not disappoint. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Weddings by the Kreative Consultant's reply:

Thank you so much Nina and Tanner, it was a joy helping you plan your wedding and craft every detail, especially the coffee and hot chocolate bar! Blessings to you both!!!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/09/2019

Holy f%*+ shes amazeballs

I wanted to cry when my wedding flowers were brought in by Krystal. I gave her a super broad vision and some antique medicine bottles and she blew it out of the damn water. Like...just beautiful. The vision in my head wasn’t even as wonderful as what she created so yeah, I would definitely recommended everyone use her for every possible service she may offer.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Weddings by the Kreative Consultant's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie, it was a delight getting to craft your dark and moody wedding flowers. Would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Cynthia · Married on 11/02/2019

Krystal is amazing!

We went with Krystal for both our flowers and planning on our wedding day. From the beginning Krystal was easy to work with, she answered all my questions and calmed all of my anxieties. I had a specific vision for my wedding but Krystal exceeded my vision and not only did a beautiful job with our flowers but also our decor. For wedding planning, I went with the planning for 2 months before my wedding and even though she was busy with other weddings I never felt like she left me to fend for myself. Krystal is not only knowledgable but efficient and her pricing is reasonable.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Weddings by the Kreative Consultant's reply:

Thank you so very much Cynthia. It was a pleasure getting to work on your and Ben's wedding!!! God bless you both!!!

Chevaughn · Married on 10/19/2019

Love love love

Krystal was amazing! She took my inspiration and budget and made the two worlds meet seamlessly. She was extremely helpful in crafting alternatives for me and offered helpful suggestions. Throughout the planning she was very communicative and the end result was beautiful! Pleasure to work with...

Sent on 12/23/2019

Karen · Married on 10/12/2019

Krystal is amazing!

I hired Krystal to do both the florals and month-of wedding coordination for my wedding, and I couldn’t be happier! I had a lot of questions throughout the planning process, and Krystal was always very responsive and incredibly patient in answering my questions and providing thoughtful suggestions. About a month before the wedding, she put together a detailed wedding day timeline and contacted all the vendors to make sure everyone knew when and where to be on the big day. On the day of, she kept everything on schedule and handled any problems that came up, so I was able to just relax and enjoy my time with my new husband, family and friends. Most importantly, my mother and bridesmaids were also able to enjoy the day knowing Krystal had everything under control.

Krystal’s floral work is also gorgeous – she was able to bring my vision to life above even what I had envisioned. I had several changes and additions in the months leading up to the wedding, and she was always extremely accommodating and helpful in working with me to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted. On the wedding day, all the floral arrangements were stunning, and I got countless compliments from guests telling me how beautiful everything was.

Choosing Krystal was the best decision I could have made. You can tell she truly cares about your big day and puts her heart and soul into making it perfect. I would highly recommend Krystal!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Weddings by the Kreative Consultant's reply:

Bless you Karen, I am humbled and so thankful to have been a part of your and Keaton's wedding. It truly was a spectacular event!!! ✌💖💐
  • Emily

Emily Shock · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible, Stress-relieving, and On-Top of Every Detail!

I really cannot say enough about how Krystal transformed the month before my wedding from stress-ridden to exciting and carefree. We originally hired Krystal as our florist after hearing from a friend that she was extremely friendly and willing to work with any budget (both VERY true). She worked with me to bring my vision to life regardless of my lack of knowledge on flowers, wedding planning, etc. About a month before my wedding, all of the day-of logistics started flooding my thoughts and email inbox. I was starting to feel like I wasn’t going to be able to pull-off the day-of coordination alone, and Krystal was the first person that popped into my mind. She had proven to be knowledgeable, punctual, and reliable so I knew I had to hire her for day-of coordination. We spoke on the phone for about 30 minutes and then met in-person for close to 2 hours to figure out all the details. Krystal pointed things out that I wasn’t even aware of and provided some great last-minute decor ideas that our guests ended up loving. I am 100% confident that our wedding would not have ran as smoothly or been half as beautiful and fun without her expertise. I am still getting compliments about her amazing flower arrangements from our reception.
    Hiring Krystal is a no-brainer. She will give you peace of mind leading up to and during your wedding. She will tackle issues that you don’t even know are occurring and provide an artistic eye to bring your decor ideas to life. We are so grateful for everything she did for us and will continue to refer her to friends and family!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Weddings by the Kreative Consultant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Emily. It was a joy working for you and Greg and I'm so happy you were pleased with all of my services. 😁🙏💗

Marissa Maldonado · Married on 09/07/2019

Exciting, joyful, and fun

Krystal was exactly the florist I was looking for because she was very attentive and provided a lot of creative ideas for everything. She brought my vision to life. All floral arrangements were gorgeous and my bridal bouquet was exquisite. She treated us like family!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Weddings by the Kreative Consultant's reply:

Marissa, it was a delight working for your family and it's easy to treat clients lite family when you're as sweet and wonderful as you guys are! Bless you all!!! 🙏✌💖💐
  • Stacy

Stacy Spencer · Married on 05/26/2019

She amazing, incredible, and professional. The best part of the wedding!

Let me start by saying that every review you read about Krystal are all true and you probably could never say enough wonderful things about her service. I hired her to design the flowers for my daughter's wedding. I have never seen anything more beautiful than her arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. My daughter loved her bouquet so much that she said she wants Krystal to make her one every year! We just go the wedding pictures yesterday and wow, I feel in love with the flowers all over again! The reasons why everyone loves her so much are: she is so so so creative and she does do the designs the day of so they are special to each venue; she knows everything about any flower or greenery she shows you; she will accommodate and do anything for you and even up until the very last minute if at all possible; she does everything she can to save you money; and best of all, she loves what she does and it shows in all of her work. I highly recommend Krystal to anyone that wants that wow factor when your guests arrive at your venue and see what wonderful arrangements she creates. Thank you Krystal!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Jessica Kenney · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the best!

I absolutely love Krystal! She is very friendly, responsive, and beyond talented. I told her my bridesmaids dress color and a general color theme and she created beautiful bouquets and made my ceremony and reception look gorgeous. I could not have envisioned anything more wonderful. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Cherokee · Married on 03/30/2019

Krystal created our vision, and added to it!

Krystal was amazing from start to finish! When we met with her for the first time, it felt like a brainstorm session. She sketched our dream, and then we had a proposal within a few hours, however we knew before we left we loved her! She was understanding of our budget, and was not around the bush. We wanted something simple, and she made our dreams come true, but even added some unexpected, but beautiful touches! I would recommend Krystal over and over again!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Ilana

Ilana · Married on 03/22/2019

Krystal blew my mind

I hired Krystal quite a while before my wedding when my ideas kept changing. I was always SET on pampas grass, but she informed me that it wasn't going to be in season for my wedding. She offered a simple solution of ordering it in season and for me to keep it in a closet until it was time. The pampas grass was just as beautiful on the wedding day as the day I picked them up from her. I met with her and we talked about a certain design, but while I was planning, my tastes changed quite a bit. She was super understanding and told me I was going through the "digestion phase" and we agreed to meet again closer to the wedding when my mind stopped running wild with ideas. I came back to her 2 months before the wedding, she showed me all the flowers in the cooler again (which is SO FUN. I love flowers) and we finalized a design. I can admit, I didn't give her enough credit. A lot of weddings in her portfolio at the time were more simple and "cookie cutter", but that's what her clients wanted, so I was a little scared that my vision wouldn't come through on the wedding day since I wanted something EDGY and DIFFERENT. I was SOOOO wrong. She knocked it out of the park. Her creativity and professionalism are amazing and she was always sure to see to it that I was comfortable with the price. My flowers looked 3x the price of what it actually cost, in my opinion. The morning of was really, really, hectic and I was a bit worried because there was so much going on. She placed my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets in the bridal suite and the moment I walked in, I dropped the "f" bomb. I said, "these are F**CKING AMAZING". My MIL said the exact same thing, and so did the photographers. My stress level dropped instantly. When I saw the altar floral, my jaw hit the FLOOR. Ok, I'm very picky about flowers and I was elated. Not only is she AMAZINGLY talented, but she is SO sweet. We chatted on FB messenger for the duration of the planning process, and she was always quick to reply and willing to help in any way she could. I actually took all of the flowers home because I didn't want to stop looking at them. I'm screaming from the rooftops, "HIRE HER NOW!!!!". YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY. Pinky promise.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing florist

Krystal is beyond amazing! She did our wedding 3/22/2019 and we thank her very much for her time and support. Flowers were beyond amazing & still smell amazing in our home. Thank you so much Krystal, you made our day amazing.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Weddings by the Kreative Consultant's reply:

You're very welcome, Erin. It was a pleasure making your wedding flowers and I'm so happy you enjoyed them and are still enjoying them at home! 😁

Rachel · Married on 03/15/2019

Krystal is awesome

My wife had a specific idea of what she wanted the florals to look like at our wedding, but was nervous that the colors would be too much, or look tacky. Krystal executed her idea better than we could have ever imagined and everything looked amazing. I was blown away when I saw the finished products. The floral arrangement on our wedding altar was breathtaking. The bouquets and boutonnieres went above our expectations. The colorful bud vases for our centerpieces were perfect. Krystal could not have done a better job making our wedding day exactly how we had pictured it.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Weddings by the Kreative Consultant's reply:

Thank you so very much, Rachel. It was so much fun working on yours and Kim's colorful wedding, love, Love, LOVE those colors!!! 💖💖💖
  • Melody

Melody Sun · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Florist

It was a wonderful experience working with Krystal at Kreative Consultant. She was extremely responsive to pricing requests and all of my questions. We had minimal communication leading up to my wedding, but she was able to provide everything that I had envisioned for the big day. I had sent her initial concept photos and that was all she needed to create the aesthetic that I was going for. She arrived on time the day of, and completed everything with plenty of time to spare! I highly recommend using Krystal for your special event!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Day of coordinator and florist

I could not recommend Krystal more! She made our day run smoothly and everything was more gorgeous than I had imagined. Krystal would be an excellent choice for any bride!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kristle · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful Flowers & amazing service for a great price!

Krystal was so easy to work with and I was impressed by the quality of work that she delivered. Being new in DFW, I had a hard time looking for the perfect florist for us -- one that would provide beautiful flowers but also have reasonable pricing. I'm glad I found Krystal online and I must say, the flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding! Everything looked so beautiful - from my bouquet, my entourage's bouquets and boutonnieres, plus the greenery wreaths that complemented well with lanterns and terrarium accents that I already have. Added plus is now nice she was throughout the entire process, especially when I had to communicate changes and what not. Thanks again, Krystal!

Sent on 02/01/2019