Weddings by SIP Reviews

5 | Lebanon, MO

5 Reviews for Weddings by SIP

Heather · Getting married on 05/04/2021

I've had the honor of working with SIP, and was completely blown away by his professionalism. Not only did he take quality photos, he gave little tips to help me with my posing to ensure a better-looking photograph. His attention to detail, his eye for angles, and his gift with lighting will ensure that every photograph is magazine cover Worthy. I highly recommend him to anyone for any and all professional photography needs, and promise that you'll be in love with the results.

john · Married on 09/24/2016

My son and future daughter-in-law had their engagement pictures taken my SIP. The photographer helped pick the location and it was perfect. His focus on detail was impressive. My wife and i had a difficult time deciding which photographs to have printed because we loved them all. I highly recommend them.

Cindy · Married on 04/18/2015

I have been impressed by the professionalism, quality and attention to detail of SIP. Many of our photos reflect a unique point of view. The only problem is deciding which ones to choose.

Laura · Married on 06/21/2014

My husband and I absolutely love SIP. They are professional in ever way and we have always been happy with our photos. We plan to continue to use them for all of our special occasion.

Patti · Married on 06/21/2014

I had a wonderful photo session at Ha Ha Tonka State Park. The photographer did a great job at capturing my personally in my photos. I had a great time and he made me feel relaxed and therefore my personality shined through. I would highly recommend Shattered Images if your are looking for a high quality photographer.