Weddings by Sal Reviews

389 Reviews for Weddings by Sal

• Jj

J J · Married on 03/07/2021

Sal is the best!

Sal was the best. He was clear, articulate, punctual and added personal touches to our ceremony. He really took the time to get to know us and to incorporate our story into the ceremony. He was easy to communicate with and knowledgeable with how a ceremony should run. You will not be disappointed with Sal!
    -Jenna Bonaccorso and Martin Skelton

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle M. · Married on 08/22/2020

Highly Recommend

Sal was amazing! He is professional, organized, responsive and has a sense of humor that eases your stress. All of my friends and family complimented on how wonderful he was. I would highly recommend to any couple that they move forward with using Sal as their JOP.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Sam · Married on 07/25/2020

Highly recommend!!!

Sal is a wonderful JP and was a pleasure to work with! We had just wanted a quiet, private ceremony with just the two of us in a park and Sal was more than accommodating with helping us achieve that. We had met on FaceTime about a month or so prior to go over details so he could get to know us and help us decide exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted. He is kind, professional, funny and even took pictures of us after the ceremony so we could remember the day. Will definitely be reaching out to him when we get to have our “big” wedding next year. I would highly recommend Sal to anyone, thanks so much for an amazing ceremony!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Amanda K. · Married on 04/01/2020

Pick Sal for your wedding!

When we got engaged, we thought the easiest part to planning our wedding was going to be securing our officiant. Boy were we wrong! Our family member that officiates weddings was booked, my colleague who is a justice of the peace on the side recently did not renew his license, the person my colleague recommended started working with us and but then randomly said they could not be available for our wedding. What a roller coaster! Then my husband's coworker recommended Sal Fiore.

We reached out and set up an in person meeting with Sal shortly after the recommendation. We figured we would get to the meeting, give a few demographic details and leave within a few minutes knowing we at least secured an officiant for our wedding. By the time we left Sal's house over an hour later, we were hooked! We could tell that Sal really loves the work he does and how passionate he was about helping our story, our desires, and love show through at the ceremony. He walked us through step by step offering guidance and suggestions until we had the perfect ceremony planned for early April 2020.

Then Covid-19 hit the state and all of our wedding plans were abruptly cancelled just a few weeks before our big day. As heartbreaking as that situation was, we could not have asked for a better Justice of the Peace to work through these uncharted waters. From the first teary eyed phone call asking about the possibility of rescheduling, to two reschedules and an elopement later, Sal was by our side through it all.

Sal took the time to help us adjust our ceremony plans accordingly to make the elopement day special, while still planning a vow renewal with “the big wedding” for late 2021. Our elopement ceremony in October with 10 masked and socially distant family members was better than any ceremony we could have asked for. Sal really made the ceremony special for us and every single guest commented on how fabulous he was. We give Sal “two thumbs up”, “10 out of 10”, 100%, A+, 5 stars!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria W. · Married on 12/29/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

Sal is an amazing JP that I would recommend to anyone! He officiated my sister's wedding and when I saw how helpful and accommodating he was to her and her husband, I knew that I wanted him to perform mine. He goes over every last detail with you to make sure that it is perfect for you and your spouse. My husband is in the Navy and was going to be home for the holidays so we decided to get married on our 6th year anniversary, 12/29/19. I cried multiple times during my ceremony because the words were so beautiful and meant so much. Sal is great at what he does and cares about each individual couple he marries.

• Melina

Melina B. · Married on 12/28/2019

Highly recommend!!

Sal is amazing and we would highly recommend him as a wedding officiant.

Right from the start it was clear that Sal loves what he does and goes above and beyond to make sure the whole process runs smoothly. When my husband and I first sat down with Sal he spent over two hours getting to know us, asking about how we met, and walking us through all fo the different options for the ceremony. We walked in a little unsure of what to do for the ceremony, but Sal patiently walked us through different ideas, giving us examples from other ceremonies and it made the whole process so much less daunting. With so many things to plan for the wedding, to have someone like Sal help you to distill all the ceremony options down in your first meeting was such a relief.

Between the first meeting and the ceremony, Sal stayed in touch with us to make sure everything was going smoothly and to check on our final decisions on the last details of the ceremony. It’s worth noting that when we met with Sal he was extremely transparent and told us he had another wedding on the same day, about an hour prior to our start time. He was confident he would have no issues as the other venue was nearby, but wanted to be upfront given our wedding was in the winter. We were confident that we wanted Sal to be our officiant so we pushed our start time by 15 minutes to ensure that he would make it. Not only did he make it on time, but he took the time to meet the bridal party, our parents and guide everyone through their parts of the ceremony.

After our wedding day, as usual friends and family told us what a great time they had, but a number of people commented on the ceremony and in particularly Sal. He definitely has a talent for customizing the ceremony to the couple and it made it so meaningful - and was noticed by others.

Throughout the entire process it was such a pleasure working with Sal and we would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/19/2020

Marie · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Sal was beyond great at my our wedding. From the first time we met to after the ceremony Sal was just wonderful. I live a few hours from where we were getting married so meeting Sal in person wasn’t always convenient. He faced timed my husband and I for almost 1.5 hours to get to know us and go over the whole ceremony. This was so helpful and right away I knew Sal was the perfect person to marry us. He was very organized and helpful with the whole ceremony. He gave us different options of the style of ceremony we wanted. At the wedding he was very helpful with tellOmg not only my husband and I what to do but also my father, maid of honor, and best man. He made me feel at ease about everything! I would recommend Sal to anyone! After the wedding my guests raves about Sal. My mother in law said it was one of the most sweetest ceremonies she had ever seen! I tear up just thinking about it.

Alyssa K. · Married on 11/01/2019

Warm, personal justice of the peace

Sal pulled through immediately for us when our justice of the peace backed out for a ceremony--three weeks out from our wedding. He calmed us down immediately and handled everything on his end in a very quick manner. We had a thorough Skype meeting with him to discuss what/how we wanted our dream ceremony to be. Sal gave us many samples/scenarios of how his previous ceremonies took place. He was our breath of fresh air right before our ceremony and reminded us that everything would go as planned. We couldn't have asked for a better thought out, organized, and romantic ceremony. Sal, thank you for a day we will always remember!

Alyssa & Chris

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia B. · Married on 10/13/2019

Sal is amazing

Sal is absolutely wonderful. He made our wedding so special and was very helpful in assisting with what types of ceremonies we wanted. Not only did we love Sal, our wedding guests did too and my sister decided to use him as her officiant for her wedding as well.

Lyndsey V. · Married on 10/13/2019

The best officiant you can get!

We hired Sal to officiant for our wedding this past October. My husband and I were both nervous to hire someone for such an important role off of the internet, but as soon as we spoke to Sal we knew he would be the perfect person to marry us. He is friendly, funny and was able to make our ceremony truly our own by adding personalized touches. We spoke to him for about 2 hours to get to know each other and review all of our options for what type of ceremony we envisioned. We never realized how much effort & work it took to officiate a wedding. We were definitely happy we hired a professional with years of experience. He came to the rehearsal & thank god he did, he coordinated the whole ceremony and put everyone at ease about the next day. We received tons of compliments on how beautiful and perfect our ceremony was. A huge part of that was Sal. He made us all laugh, cry and truly be present throughout the entire thing. A crucial part of a wedding video is the voice over of the ceremony, Sals voice, flow and personality were ideal ! We would highly recommend using Sal as your officiant, he is truly talented at what he does and he’s fun to be around which makes the whole process that much more fun.

Sent on 04/03/2020

Hilary · Married on 10/05/2019

Best JP in CT!!

We could not have been more impressed and satisfied with Sal as our Officiant. Sal made us feel comfortable from the start. He was very professional, explained his typical ceremony format and gave suggestions on how to customize it, making the process not only easy but very personal as well. On the day of the wedding, Sal met with both of us to make sure we were not only comfortable, but also excited for the journey that we were about to embark on. While working with Sal it was obvious that he is someone who receives much joy out of what he does. Sal helped us create a ceremony perfectly reflective of us as a couple.—something we’ll never forget.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jasmine M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing officiant

Sal was the greatest addition to my private wedding. Is was as if he knew us for years they way he read our vows. He’s professional, punctual and friendly. My family loved him and the way he conducted our ceremony was unmatched. You won’t be sorry if you booked him cause he’s amazing!

Thanks Sal!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly C. · Married on 09/07/2019

Passionate about making it YOUR special day!

Sal was so great to work with, it’s easy to see why he was at the top of our venue’s recommended vendor list!
    What we loved most about Sal was that he really focused on making our ceremony about US and what WE wanted- he was very flexible on adding, removing, and changing the order of components to the ceremony so it felt right to us.
    So many of our guests commented to us on how wonderful our ceremony was and how great our JP was- and we were quick to agree!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2019

A must for your officiant

Sal has been great so far!! We have not had our big day yet but from the moment we met him, we knew we had to have him as our officiant. He was so down to earth and explained everything in detail that we really did not even know goes into a wedding ceremony!! Sal is also very quick with respond and will answer all questions!!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Julie · Married on 08/16/2019

Greatest JOP!

My husband Noah & I were fortunate enough to witness Sal marry my Aunt to her husband in 2015. We had not ever witnessed a more intimate, honest, loving, unique, warm and personal ceremony. I knew instantly that I wanted Sal to be a part of my special day. 4 years later, we hired Sal - which was hands down the greatest decision. Our ceremony was our favorite part of our wedding day, and it was uniquely and honestly us. He captured our love and invited our loved ones in our journey in such a special and wonderful way. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Sal is. Thank you, Sal! Thank you for being so warm and welcoming to our dog, Stella, to my husband and I, and for giving us a ceremony our friends and family still rave about 7 months later! It was such a pleasure to work with you. I hope our paths cross again soon!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Richard W. · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

Sal was an amazing Justice of the Peace for our wedding. He took extra time to make sure the ceremony was special and personal to us. Sal helped us with knowing what we needed to do and walked us through the ceremony ahead of time to make sure it would go perfect. He continued to check on us and answered any question that arised. Words alone cant do justice on how amazing Sal made the ceremony. Sals knowledge on different ceremonies made it easier to figure out how we wanted it to go. I would highly recommend Sal for anyone. Thank you Sal for an amazing ceremony.

Sent on 01/08/2020

K. Durzy · Married on 06/12/2019

Recommend Sal

Sal gave us the exact ceremony we wanted at a reasonable price!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Jen A. · Married on 06/09/2019

Total Professional who loves what he does!

Finding Sal was the best! He is a complete professional, incredibly organized and effortlessly took control of what could have been a chaotic day! We met with Sal once before our wedding to meet each other. You can tell from the moment you first speak with him that he absolutely loves what he does and has the experience to match. He took my then fiance through each step of the ceremony and gave us plenty of options to personalize the event. The day of wedding, he was able to coordinate with our site coordinator, musicians and photogs without me even having to get involved, which was a tremendous help. I would recommend Sal to anyone who asked!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Loriann · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Sal is amazing and we are so happy with how special our ceremony was. Sal sat down with us and went over the entire ceremony and helped us to personalize it. He was part of our rehearsal and ensured everything would go smoothly for the big day. On the day of the wedding, he checked in with both my husband and I to see how we were doing and to recap how everything would go. Sal is so kind and has a passion for what he does. Our ceremony was beautiful and we couldn't be happier. We can't thank Sal enough for making everything so perfect, and we would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Tory

Tory · Married on 05/26/2019

Personable, caring, absolute best!

Sal was absolutely the best officiant we could have asked for!!! We immediately knew we wanted to hire Sal for our wedding after we first met him due to his personality and obvious knowledge of weddings and ability to tell what we wanted.

Sal was personable, the conversation flowed, and he was genuinely interested in how my husband and I met. He was interested in learning about us and our interests. On top of this, Sal went above and beyond to give us plenty of options when writing our vows and putting together our ceremony. He helped us to decide how to personalize our ceremony and added little touches to make it something more to remember. He was not pushy at all with his suggestions, and he had great examples for us to look at when building our ceremony.

Lastly, I absolutely loved how Sal worked our ceremony. He spoke loudly and clearly, and made the ceremony all about us! He told appropriate and funny jokes, and he knew how to tug at our guests heart strings.

Another plus? He stuck around and took some pictures that he posted on Facebook (after an appropriate amount of time) - they were our first “real pictures” that we saw!

I cannot speak higher of Sal! Book him for your wedding!!!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • April

April · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Sal was so great to work with and one of our favorite vendors from our wedding. From the start, he went over all of our ceremony options in detail and never pressured us to include anything we felt didn't feel right for us. He was very patient as we sent a couple of ceremony edits back and forth and also had great recommendations on how to make our ceremony special and personal. He knew exactly what he was doing on the day of the wedding - making sure to coordinate details with the DJ, photographer and our wedding coordinator.

Guests told us all night how much they loved Sal and our ceremony. Looking back, my husband and I still say it was our favorite part of day!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Adam

Adam C. · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better JP!

My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant when Sal married us on 4/6/2019.

When we were preparing for our ceremony, Sal made it very easy and straight forward. With his extensive portfolio of many weddings he has officiated, he was able to inspire us with some wonderful ideas by showing us what other couples have done in the past that we may not have ever considered using during the ceremony! Because of him, we were able to have a wedding ceremony that fit my wife and I perfectly, and we cannot thank him enough.

He is very passionate, funny, and it is very clear that he enjoys what he does.

Please don't hesitate to contact Sal if you are looking for a JP that will help you every step of the way to make your wedding ceremony your own.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 12/08/2018

Sal is who you want for your wedding day!

Upon seeing Sal's reviews at the beginning of our officiant search, we knew we had to meet with him, and we're SO glad we did! My now-husband and I knew right after our consultation with Sal that he was the only person we wanted to officiate our wedding. He is so prepared and knowledgeable, and his custom ceremonies help to guide you find the perfect outline for your day. Our wedding was December 8th, 2018 and we cannot thank Sal enough. His voice is so calming yet strong, and the way he presents himself to you and your guests is nothing short of perfection. From helping us prepare our ceremony to guiding us at the rehearsal and spending time with us before and after our ceremony, Sal was absolutely excellent. 100% recommend Sal to all brides/grooms!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Angela I. · Married on 11/04/2018

Sal is absolutely amazing!

Sal was absolutely amazing! in our initial meeting with him he was very thorough in laying out all the options that our ceremony could be so that it was very personal to us! We also did not have a rehearsal which didnt even matter because sal was soo helpful in explaining to everyone how everything would go. we seriously cannot say enough good things about him and our guests said the same thing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea O. · Married on 10/19/2018

The Perfect Ceremony

We met with Sal after meeting with a few JPs, and within minutes of meeting with him we were sure we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He was very personable and the overall feel of his ceremony was just what we were looking for (relaxed, light, and sweet). The most memorable part of meeting with Sal was that he provided a complete overview of his ceremony as well as offered suggestions to make the ceremony personal to our story. While interviewing wedding vendors you typically do not know what you are getting until the day of the wedding or until the wedding is over. We really appreciated the time Sal took to walk us through each part of the ceremony, which guaranteed we would be receiving the ceremony we had always hoped for. We would definitely recommend Sal to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/03/2018